side tattoo

side tattoo. woman full side tattoo
  • woman full side tattoo



  • Thanks for the confirmation!





    side tattoo. Benefits of Henna Tattoo
  • Benefits of Henna Tattoo



  • I also have receipt numbers beginning with WAC and filed in NSC. I was able to open a SR last month for self and spouse. During my infopass apt, the IO suggested that I could also open a SR by calling USCIS if I believe my case is not being processed within their window.





    side tattoo. fail owned side tattoo fail
  • fail owned side tattoo fail



  • Where did you hear this ?
    I believe the Hammond website forum has this message from the Hammond lawyers...





    side tattoo. However tattoos have become
  • However tattoos have become



  • bump





    side tattoo. tattoo on Breast Side
  • tattoo on Breast Side



  • As valid an argument it may be, buying a house as a bargaining tactic will create a lot of bad publicity and would be counter-productive. I think if we want to do gandhigiri, lets send flowers to Senator Grassley. If you want to make an impact, do the unusual.

    Imagine how media will report something like that. Even when Grassley is dead against EB people, those very same people are sending flowers to him, not asking for anything, not demanding anything, just respectfully reminding him that not all immigrants are bad, some are really instrumental to making this country great.

    We should write a simple, short, positive, and respectful message without sarcasm and without asking for anything. Instead of saying how we can be helpful *if* we have a green card, lets just focus on how we are already a positive contribution to American economy and national interest despite the clouds of uncertainty. Some things are better left unsaid to get the message across. Instead of us saying it, let the media report it - imagine how much more their contribution could be if they had green card.

    Here are some suggestions for short messages -

    I am a physician with NIW working in town/area which is medically under served. I am not taking away any American jobs.

    I am foreign but not cheap. I earn xxx. My income is x% above average wage in my profession; x% above the higher end of prevailing wage standards set by DOL. In addition, my employer is paying 10-20K in immigration costs, some of which goes to train more Americans in STEM.

    I am doing research in some field of humanitarian or national interest. e.g. bio medicine, green technologies, etc.





    side tattoo. Flower Tattoo On Side.
  • Flower Tattoo On Side.



  • Thats informative. My receipt is SRC-07-264-XXXXX. The received date is July 2 and notice date is Sept 4. I dont think my application was received on the 264th working day. Even if you consider Sept 4 as the 264th day, that means that there are about 274 working days in a year (Fiscal -Sept 30 or otherwise). That seems too high!

    Fiscal year 07, starts for USCIS from Oct 1st 2006 - Add 264 USCIS working days - it should match to Sep 4th





    side tattoo. Side-Tattoo-Gothic-Rose-Vine-
  • Side-Tattoo-Gothic-Rose-Vine-



  • Ramba,

    We're definitely working on this issue and I am sorry that I am not able to go into further details.

    202(a)(3) clubs the excess quota for EB and FB together and hence excess EB numbers flow over to FB and vice Versa, which is different from 202(a)(5) which asks for applying the excess quota within a EB cateogry itself.


    Thanks admin. I understand diffence between a3 and a5 in 202 section. The flow of EB visas to FB (or FB to EB) make the total numarical limit invalid in EB and FB catagries (480K in FB and 140K in EB). If the flow happens accorss the catagory, the law is broken, then there is no meaning of numarical limit in FB or EB visas. Though A3 and A5 has theoriticallyy same meaning(to remove per couthry quota, if excess visas available) DOS have to keep FB and EB seperate track to control the visa numbers in each catagory seperatly. Before 1999, (ie before A5 was introduced thro AC21) all the FB catagories have been backlogged. But EB was current in most catagories. We do not know how DOS handled the situation. we need to understand that in US immigration history, was there any flow of EB numbers to FB numbers when there was a huge demand for EB numbers. It is better to counsult with AILA to understand the historical reasons and how A3 was handled by DOS in previous years ie before 1999.

    Why I am writing this is, we may be still safe by the section A3, though section A5 was deleted in both the bills. Unfortunally no attonnies has reported/found this untill IV discussed it.





    side tattoo. Side-Tattoo-Gothic-Rose-Vine-
  • Side-Tattoo-Gothic-Rose-Vine-



  • Hi folks, sorry for posting this again, but I posted in the self-help area and nobody answered (I guess there's very little traffic there surprisingly)....

    ----
    Hi Folks

    I'm here in the US on a L1A visa and would like to apply for Green Card (I'm assuming i-485) soon. My wife who is currently outside of US has recently received her L2 visa within one business day I may add! So, we're waiting for her to join me here in the States within two months as she is currently working abroad and needs to wait for her bonus $...

    In any case, I was thinking of applying for an EAD for her in conjunction of i-485, but I've been reading that others who are holding a H1 visa is also applying for an EAD (why on earth for?!) as you are allowed to work on H1 already no? I thought EAD is authorization to work only??

    In my case, my wife needs EAD in order to work as L2 only allows her entry to the States and her visa would "clone" mine (ie. whatever my expiry date is, hers will expire).

    Should I also apply for EAD too even though my L1a visa already permits me to work legally here in the US?

    Do you have your I-140 approved? Green card is independent of your current status (L-1 or H-1); the speed of getting green card depends on what category you can apply (Eb-1, EB-2 or EB-3) and your country of birth (i.e., the country where you were born, not the country of citizenship).





    side tattoo. Etsy :: eninaj :: Side Tattoo
  • Etsy :: eninaj :: Side Tattoo



  • there was a thread yesterday discussing this news. It is indeed welcome news. Atleast now USCIS should concentrate on FIFO approvals. There are just too many 2003/4/5 EB-2I applicants waiting in line when 2006 applicants got approved in a frenzy last couple of months...what a cruel joke! and for EB-3I, this news may reveal the total number of cases pending. Nobody seemed to know the accurate count...

    Sorry I didnt see the thread. Still dont actually. Where is it? Thanks.





    side tattoo. Florat Side Tattoo Design by
  • Florat Side Tattoo Design by



  • I have H1 approval I-797 with me (received in last year quota) and H4 approval (which was applied before applying H1). Now I have a family emergency back home. I have to travel asap. My current H4 stamp in the passport is expired. So I have to go for stamping, either it be using H1 or using H4. Since I am unemployed at present I can't use H1 for stamping. If I come back on H4, what will happen to my H1 status? Will it be still valid to accept an employment or becomes void.

    Please share your thoughts...

    Thanks





    side tattoo. Side-Tattoo-Gothic-Rose-Vine-
  • Side-Tattoo-Gothic-Rose-Vine-



  • Yes, I did get 10 yr multiple entry visa for my mom. Sponsored my mom for visa in late 08, Dad no more, and was very worried since she is a widow and couple friends mom's visa was denied with similar circumstance. I'm on AOS, also used AC21. Did included all the documents, including copy of EAD, 485 RN and EVL from current employer. My mom works for central govt, in addition to docs I submitted she also took a NOC from her office and also a leave approval showing 3 months leave and copy of document showing property (only home) ownership in India. But nothing was asked/reviewed except a couple question about the sponsor(me) like work, duration of stay in US, last time in India, etc and was issued a visa. Ensure the paper work is done correctly and placed in order. The better the paper work, fewer the questions. Good luck.





    side tattoo. jessica biel tattoo. billy ray
  • jessica biel tattoo. billy ray



  • Humor is the best way we can take a break from this entire immigration stuff, rules, recession.

    ********************

    A conversation between some journalists and Prof. Corn Meat-Loaf was leaked to media.

    Journalist A: Welcome, Prof. Meat-Loaf. I have heard a lot about you. Why are you working so aggressively against G-1b visas? You teach Computers, right? You also seem to have more publications on this topic than in CS.

    Prof. Corn Meat-Loaf: Let me tell the truth. Yes, these *outsider* kids are very smart, they do all cutting-edge research, that I cannot keep-up the pace with. They have hijacked all the research which I could have done. If we don't allow them to do research, then I will get a chance to do it in few years. Writing Unix/Linux tutorials is not going to help much. I need my job security. Hence I had to work for this job. It's secure and easy for me to keep doing it.

    Journalist B: Ok, we understand. This is similar to blaming others for your own problems. It is convenient and easy. But, why do you think that entire G-1b visa program is bad? If there are any bad apples, we identify and throw the bad apples and not the entire basket, right?

    Prof. Corn Meat-Loaf: I actually favor family immigration (look at my biography). I cannot oppose family program and I need something to oppose to keep my payroll running. G-1b is a favorite program to target as politically those guys cannot speak or do anything in return and that makes my point looks more sound and firm. My friend, Mr. Tom Jerry from GutterShield also favors the same program (look at his biography too) and shields my comments. Also, bringing in more unskilled labor helps me having same level of conversation with them instead of feeling left out.

    Journalist A: Gotcha! Why do prefer O11 visa over G-1b visa?

    Prof: Yes, O11 visa helps us bring best and brightest like models etc. They help this economy by luring us to consume expensive designs and to talk about them during lunch hour. As letter *O* looks like zero - I would like to return it back to ones who gave it to us.

    Journalist B: Have you ever thought of grooming more students from here under your able guidance. That's the real solution to this. May be we all should focus on STEM education for some time than speaking about idols and proms. May be a geek should deserve the same attention in school like a football player.
    Corporations in capitalistic society will use the same principle for everything - If you can't produce it (goods or services); buy it!

    Prof: Nope, firstly that's time-consuming and will need a lot of effort. I love short-cuts. Secondly, everywhere I see these outsider graduate students - why should I groom them?
    (Corn and Jerry suddenly start singing and dancing... their friend Piano and "Due Drops" join in)
    Corn and Jerry, yes papa,
    G1 visa, no papa,
    raising the bar, no papa,
    let's fool people, ha ha ha..

    Journalists A and B: Gotcha! Thanks for now!

    Prof: Nice meeting you, what's your name?

    Journalist A: Mr. We-wake from BusinessYear!

    Journalist B: Ms. Herbs from BusinessMonth!

    ********************





    side tattoo. tattooed
  • tattooed



  • Multiple submissions will do more damage than good. That's my opinion anyways, I feel that it takes credibility away from our cause.

    Thanks for completing the survey!





    side tattoo. Awesome Tattoos on Side of
  • Awesome Tattoos on Side of



  • just updated my profile .

    so I should not worry about H1 right . I just want to amke sure they willl now not approve it . got GC after long time do not want to screwed due to this .

    was you in this situation too and got denied H1?





    side tattoo. Side tattoo images search
  • Side tattoo images search



  • LOL, XBOX Stamp, that was mine, LOL! Its okay, you actually helped with one of mine :D





    side tattoo. side tattoos for women. side
  • side tattoos for women. side



  • I was going through some comments by some folks in this forum (http://www.nyjournalnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070711/NEWS02/707110350) - and one of them says - how come these guys were silent when they were pressing for Illegal Immigration reforms? What the heck? You live in this country on a budget with your employer and they expect you to solve the problems of this country.

    Jakub (glus),

    Good job on getting our message across. Good picture too! Finally we are seeing some faces behind the screen names.

    http://www.nyjournalnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070711/NEWS02/707110350





    side tattoo. getting a side tattoo is
  • getting a side tattoo is



  • oh well, we can't make it look too easy... :P

    I actually have it right so far... win in game 1, loss in game 2, win games 3 & 4...

    just my predjudiced and not so humble opinion.

    Rev:elderly:





    side tattoo. Flower Side Tattoo Tattoo
  • Flower Side Tattoo Tattoo



  • Dont Advertise on the board and we are not doing call center jobs here to learn american accent.
    ...Yeah and dont be embarassed to be who you are...Talk normally, dont put on an accent just because you want to feel 'Americanized'...There are lotsa other good things about being an American, than just putting on an accent..





    side tattoo. canuck_side_tattoo.jpg
  • canuck_side_tattoo.jpg



  • A while back, I saw a post saying PD substitution doesn’t work smoothly most of the time (sorry, I dont remember the site).

    I also heard (from another person) that for association with I485; the substituted PERM/labor must have an approved I140 that is not revoked or (labor) reassigned (to some one else). Not sure when AC21 180 day clock starts( for immunity from revoked I140). from I485 or from substitution date ?

    Not sure if it is true.

    I am july second 485 filer, filed with later PD(2007). Then an earlier (2004, my own) PD was substituted by lawyer last year which is now current on that 485 application.

    I opened a SR last week, response to SR from USCIS told me they still have old (later) PD on file.So they cant allocate a visa to me.

    Lawyer said he has confirmation from USCIS that USCIS will obey earlier 2004 PD(confirmation received last year!).

    two contrary pieces of information from a govt agency!!

    Anyone with similar experience

    I am sick of this USCIS !





    One word worth millions, so you are more than welcome to say what ever you want to!
    But, when we say something is wrong we should know what is right in the first place, we are more than happy to accept the truth, if you can share with us.
    Like it or not reality is tough to digest almost all the time. Let's hope our brothers and sisters will not fall prey to the evil employer(s):(

    God bless you all.





    My problem with these hearings is that they play soccer with the interests of immigrants. There are pro and anti immigrant views in discussion.

    Enforcement is all about closing the borders and deporting immigrants. But why do we not see hearings to discuss and introduce bills that fine the employers and put them in jail if they hire an undocumented? But nobody, not even the anti-immigrant groups are pushing for such a bill. A lot of undocumented problem will be solved if employers cannot hire undocumented. We call immigrants as illegal, but why can't we use the same standard for employers who illegally hire undocumented?

    Secondly when they talk about legalization and path to citizenship, there is no country limits for them. But as soon as we talk about removing country limits in front of the same people, we hear talks about diversity etc.

    The same people who favor legals in such discussions, become anti-legal when they have a chance to do something for legals. Why a simple bill like recapture not introduced by these same people till now?

    Overall Immigration is more about politics, votes than actually solving a problem. If these folks are serious about fixing a problem, a lot could have been done till now. We need to hear more action than just talk.



    Blog Archive