neon wallpapers

images Screenshots: Neon Wallpapers neon wallpapers. wallpaper Category: Abstract
  • wallpaper Category: Abstract



  • i also find it disturbing that USCIS is trying to define its own definition of employer-employee relationship. As long as a company pays a person, that person is employee. They have no right to demand that there needs to be immediate supervisor from same company onsite or that company needs to provide the itinerary for employee.
    I know job market is bad, but hunting down H1b's is not going to make it better.





    wallpaper wallpaper Category: Abstract neon wallpapers. NEON wallpapers
  • NEON wallpapers



  • Hi Folks, I have few questions regarding opening NRE account...

    1. Seems most of the banks offer NRE account for NRIs. In general, which bank is better for opening such an account?:confused:

    2. Do all the banks which offer NRE accounts offer account services irrespective of which branch I open the account at? e.g., if I open an NRE account say in delhi, can I have access to and get service for the account say in bangalore? Or do I have to go to that particular branch where I opened the account? In this regard, which bank is better?

    3. Which bank generally gives better exchange rates?

    4. Any pros or cons in opening the NRE account at one bank vs. the other?

    Thanks for your replies...
    I will only answer # 2, the rest depends upon where you live.
    for #2, I hope they are not yet that flexible and allow people to withdraw funds from any branch. The situation in India is not as secure as you see here. What kind of ID will you show if you want to withdraw from other branch? drivers lisence? I am not sure whether that is very secure yet in India. I would suggest to not even have an online access to your accounts and also insist on personal contact with the manager so he/she is aware of how you manage your account. Always try to do banking at only one branch in India. Not to scare you but it is safer. Hackers are not yet very rampant but if it happens then it will be very difficult to trace lost money.
    I do have NRE/NRO accounts and none of them have online access. However the manager regularly sends me a statement in text format via email. Also for NRO accounts they issue statements which can be used for filing the income tax in India (make sure you do that). The manage asked whether I need online access and I declined.
    If you need higher interest rates on your deposit open a NRO (fixed deposit) account. Your interest (after taxation) is fully repatriable to the US but the principal amount cannot be repatriated. The is useful if you want to do a long term deposit instead of real estate / share markets etc.





    neon wallpapers. 9650 wallpapers neon blue
  • 9650 wallpapers neon blue



  • You are eligible for H1 extension, though you may need visa stamp and re-entry to be back in H1 status. In such cases, one gets H1 extension approval without new I-94. That's why person needs to get new stamp and re-entry.

    *** Not a legal advise ***

    ____________________________________
    Proud Indian-American and Legal Immigrant


    Thanks a lot for the information. I understood now how that works after H1B is approved and also to come into H1B status. So, If I apply for H1B extension, Will USCIS expect I-94 which is not older than 6 months or something like that?





    2011 NEON wallpapers neon wallpapers. Neon wallpapers
  • Neon wallpapers



  • I heard that with new fee structure, you get to get the EAD and AP at no cost every additional year. Is that not true?





    neon wallpapers. vintage neon wallpaper
  • vintage neon wallpaper



  • Kris,

    Well, I did not expect that an Immigration attorney was asking for such letter from previous employer. But I think she might want me to aware a dark whole down the line.
    I kept my fingers cross .............

    I have disclosed all the information to attorney as I was paying bill. And I felt it would be good disclose at attorney and Dr (Old Indian saying).

    SK,
    Yes, Labor substitutions had stopped from Aug 2007 onwards. I mean those were allowed till July 2007 and before. Since I substituted before Aug2007 so that has been acepted by USCIS and processed my case.

    Thanks...





    neon wallpapers. Neon Heart iPhone 4 Wallpaper
  • Neon Heart iPhone 4 Wallpaper



  • Thanks a lot for reply. I just want to make sure she can go to canada, cause she has a bachelors degree from India. Forgetting the security checks, I was reading that for such ppl they say go back to home country for stamping. Mostly ppl with us degrees are fine. WOuld she be safe cause she had one h1 stamped in india few years back?





    neon wallpapers. Wallpapers em formato de Neon
  • Wallpapers em formato de Neon



  • Gurus,

    I know most of you might be busy looking for the bill.

    Please post your exp with infopass in Dallas TX





    2010 9650 wallpapers neon blue neon wallpapers. Screenshots: Neon Wallpapers
  • Screenshots: Neon Wallpapers



  • I can't sleep all night.. cmon atleast give us few options.
    My take on the permanent solution:

    1. Recapture lost visa numbers
    2. Medical tests are going to be valid indefinitely
    3. Ppl who've worked for X years automatically can apply for I-485
    5. All can apply as per the old bulletin
    6. ????

    cmon guys help me with this.i'm running out of ideas..:D

    just have a couple of beers..you will be ok..like me :)





    neon wallpapers. samsung wallpapers free
  • samsung wallpapers free



  • Even I am in the current situation. Please call me 6166342617 so we can discuss or email
    anand622@yahoo.com i have spoken to a couple lawyers so we can exchange options

    Hi anand, am also in the same situation. please contact me at 914-488-6104 or email : mohan.amili@gmail.com

    i deeply appreciate your help.





    hair Neon wallpapers neon wallpapers. Neon Pink. RATE THIS WALLPAPER
  • Neon Pink. RATE THIS WALLPAPER



  • Is lobbying for relaxing AC-21 portability rules with regard to "similar" job profile in the agenda of IV?

    Assuming we get out EAD's and the wait for the final card is very long, flexibility on the AC 21 will be the next big thing.





    neon wallpapers. Neon Genesis Evangelion
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion



  • Bump





    hot vintage neon wallpaper neon wallpapers. yankees neon wallpaper Image
  • yankees neon wallpaper Image



  • Yes, rates may be different if you are H-1B Vs GC holder. I had taken insurance through an agent recently and he suggested to go for a combination (Universal Life + Term). ULI works differently, its like a savings account, meaning you can always take the premium you paid after 10 or 20 or whatever period you choose (with interest rate). Their interest rates are same as ING or HSBC. Ever wonder how much money we are wasting with Term over a period of 20 or 30 years?





    house Download 50 HQ NEON WALLPAPERS neon wallpapers. Neon Wallpaper/Backgrounds
  • Neon Wallpaper/Backgrounds



  • along with my above post, we applied for H1B/H4 renewal yesterday even though she is working on her EAD now.

    H1 renewal i can understand but you need not apply for h4 renewal if your wife is working on EAD. Because if she wants to come back on h4, she always can and does not need h4 to be renewed now.

    did you check with your attorney, if she absolutely has to do h4 renewal.





    tattoo Neon Heart iPhone 4 Wallpaper neon wallpapers. HQ Neon Wallpapers Collection
  • HQ Neon Wallpapers Collection



  • I assume your pd is Aug 04 with EB2. How come applied for 485 on january. Dates were not current for aug 04 PD.

    Please let me know.





    pictures Wallpapers em formato de Neon neon wallpapers. [AnimePaper]wallpapers
  • [AnimePaper]wallpapers



  • Hi, I am from India and applied for GC under EB2.my priority date is 01-21-2-2007.I filed concurrently I-140 and I-485 in july 2007. got my EAD and using it.EAD is valid for one more year.I-485 is still pending. my wife have filed a case against me in India.The indian court issued non bailable arrest warrent against me. I am not going to India to attend the court proceedings.Now the proceedings and non bailable arrest warrent against me is pending in indian court since 2 years. my indian passport has impounded by ministry of external affairs, India. The interpol in india has sent extradition papers to Interpol, washington D.C. there is no red corner notice issued against me. my questions are:

    1. if My wife informs USCIS that the court proceedings and non bailable warrents are pending against me in Indian court, and my passport was also impounded by gove of india, does the USCIS reject my green card?

    2) as my record is with interpol, washington D.c , when FBI name checks happens, does FBI find my name in interpol data base and inform USCIS about it?

    3) As I applied green card based on my Indian passport, when my passport is under inpounded status , does USCIS consider my passport status to issue gC?.

    Kindly advise me.
    Thanks in advance.





    dresses yankees neon wallpaper Image neon wallpapers. Neon Wallpaper/Backgrounds
  • Neon Wallpaper/Backgrounds



  • almost 120 days...

    All PERMS are being processed at Atlanta! hence the pile up!




    My friend applied for PERM on April 1st and got approved yesterday.
    Just wanted to let the people know who have their perm pending, so they can calculate processing dates.

    thank you





    makeup samsung wallpapers free neon wallpapers. Download 50 HQ NEON WALLPAPERS
  • Download 50 HQ NEON WALLPAPERS



  • Guys,
    Read till the end....

    I know with this thread I'll get 100000 red dots, but anyways never mind...

    I see the immigration portal when the process on my other machine is running and I have nothing else to do. But thats irrelevant on why and what I do.

    The point is , I see everyone coming up with 100000 different ideas, and then there is a never ending thread of debates on should we do it or do not. pros and cons, blah blah blah. Debates are good , as it results the best of both parties views. But I see a trend here which is , the discussion happens and then the idea goes down the flush. I never see,
    kinda list or something like that, which says these were the action items selected by the IV team and this is the status of the same. Seems to me everyone comes up with something and discuss and they forget about it.
    I think a bit of Project management is required to be in place. also a workflow with the option to introduce the idea then debate and a voting and once thats done , if idea is selected it should move on to action item category else if the idea is in the process of debate the list should show as the status 'Pending in Process'.
    At the end of the day , at a glance everyone will have the visibility of, where do we stand with all the ideas and how far are we with selected ideas as action item and results of it.

    Well I think this is also an idea and will now subject to debate and then lets see if it goes off the flush or some workflow and new menu items appear on the IV.
    Nothing negative , but the IV members and views are to scattered, specially with the lack of ownership and leadership its like headless chicken running is all directions, and I totally understand the admin of this group and website are also guys like us , who got jobs and family and tons of different things to do, but now I think there is a need to revisit and see how the division of the labor can be done and responsibilities are assigned so that not just a few guys gets the pressure of getting the things done, but a joint responsibility like an organization( not just a word but in real sense) gets the mission accomplished.

    Well the processing is complete I'll get back to my other screen now..

    PS: No intentions to hurt or demoralize anyone or any effort. Just thought a little enforcement and leadership is required so thought of mentioning it. ( My english is not so great so please pardon me)

    <B>The same thread was posted with a different heading on the forum with the heading " Status Update on Action Items"</B> . I was trying to do the analysis on what kind of readers does this portal has. The readers who really wanna do something or just timepass.
    And if you are reading this and skipped reading the other one, you are one those thousand who do not wanna do anything but just sit and timepass and when get frustated, open a thread and vent out frustation with some idea.
    The reason behind this conclusion is because, if you want to see a difference and to see where are you heading to in terms of what is done and what is to be done, you would have open the other thread. Makes sense?
    __________________
    Thanks
    Live well do good





    girlfriend HQ Neon Wallpapers Collection neon wallpapers. Strings of Neon
  • Strings of Neon



  • Lets not get over board with excitment. Over doing it might be considered as harassment. Besides we have achieved the main goal of the campaign. Lets focus our resources to the rally. I think media attention thru flower campaign, rally and lawsuit are excellent strategies in increasing order of intensity to push for our cause. I'm glad you are excited to take this a step further, but lets focus our energy in the right direction!:)





    hairstyles Neon Genesis Evangelion neon wallpapers. black and neon wallpaper.
  • black and neon wallpaper.



  • In that case, kinda have to make the ya rly counterpart ;)





    On "if we shift to company B using H1 transfer should the new job on H1 be same/similar to GC job? ".....

    1) Since H1 transfer is for the current job ...if curent job duties matches with your underlying labour it is good.

    2) Whether or not matching current job duties....you need to get AC 21 Letter from B(new employer) to port your GC. AC 21 letter supposed to be same/similar job duties.

    correct me if i am wrong here.





    I had same problem,Employer not giving I-140 reciept notice.
    How to get it from USCIS.
    Thanks in advace.


    The Problem is my employer is not sharing this information with me.I want to make decision of moving the employer only if i know that my 140 is approved. My fear is that my employer may tell me that 140 is still pending even if it is approved.



    Blog Archive