mohawks hairstyle19

images sarcastic sayings. mohawks mohawks hairstyle19. a mohawks hairstyle_19.
  • a mohawks hairstyle_19.



  • My H-1 started in Oct'03 and is supposed to complete it's 6 yr term on Oct'09. But, my current H-1 (with my current employer) shows an expiry date of Apr'09 (same with the stamped visa on passport) - I don't know the reason for this.

    My labor (EB2-PERM) and I-140 has been cleared/approved; Priority date is July 2006.

    I'm being offered a F/T position in one of the Big 5 consulting firms - nice offer. But, they categorically state that "there is no guarantee of GC, upon completion of one/two year". I've been told that this is standard practice for them to say this, and they normally start your GC after one year if you have less than 2 yrs, left. Even, the HR rep. told me the same thing - just that they don't offer a commitment, due to changing market conditions.

    My question - Is it advisable to change? Any ideas/thoughts on any chances whatsoever of "Immigration Reform" happening this year?

    Should I just stay put (with my approved I-140), or should I change (which seems risky)?

    Also, this "Big 5" firm processes GC in the EB-3 category - I know this for a fact (unless the position offered is of a "Manager", which is not the case with me).

    Pl. advise. Thanks.





    wallpaper a mohawks hairstyle_19. mohawks hairstyle19. hairstyles images mohawks
  • hairstyles images mohawks



  • This is the loophole that needs to be plugged for the SKIL to work successfully. The one clause that need to be added is that the advance degree must have been completed before the LC was filed / approved so that acquiring education in excess of a Bachelor's does not become a ground for exploitation. Also, Online MBA's, M.S and other programs are not accredited by their respective boards anyway, meaning it’s a good 1 1/2 to 2 years of FULL TIME graduate school to get ahead of the line.





    mohawks hairstyle19. mohawks hairstyle_19.
  • mohawks hairstyle_19.



  • Finally the dates for I-140 have moved beyond the 8/15/2007 for Texas service center. That is a good sign. We should see some I-140 approvals soon then.





    2011 hairstyles images mohawks mohawks hairstyle19. hairstyles images. mohawks
  • hairstyles images. mohawks



  • Hi,
    I am a July 2nd filer and I got my receipt notices, EADs and completed the FP too. I didnt get the AP yet but my wife's AP shows as approved. When I talked to an IO couple of days ago, she said my AP is approved but they didnt update the website. I called USCIS Customer Service today 3 to 4 (it seems they keep track of it) times and each gave me a different information. Sometimes they said they have Aug 17th as the receipt date but my receipt date is July 2nd(on the RN) and Aug 20th is the ND. So, I dont know what this Aug 17th date is and they say that is what they have in their systems as received date and I am still in the processing time. I am confused. According to my attorney, my wife's AP shudnt have been approved without my AP getting approved since I am the primary applicant.

    Do I need to worry or just wait some more days? I am mainly worried that they have the wrong date as receipt date in their system and it might affect on future processing.

    Thank you for any kind of input.





    mohawks hairstyle19. mohawks hairstyle_19. more
  • mohawks hairstyle_19. more



  • Admin :
    This kind of question should be banned. You should have some self-respect and show the same towards your native country. If you know you can do it, whats the point of making it public. Go get it done. Are you asking IV to pay the sum on your behalf also ?

    I agree with you strongly, with microfrost. I have heard people talking about their country men are stupid, driving on the wrong side and bla bla...... Comeon guys have some self respect and watch out, when you speak.
    Somebody gave you red, I just turnred it to green.





    mohawks hairstyle19. hair more. mohawks
  • hair more. mohawks



  • This chess game will work out fine. Each one knows their and their opponents limitations (not strength) well.

    I would suggest ending some Red Bull. Milk has sedative effect. :)

    Thanks for the update!





    mohawks hairstyle19. mohawks hairstyle_19. lord
  • mohawks hairstyle_19. lord



  • bump. Any insight from those who are smarter than me ?





    2010 mohawks hairstyle_19. mohawks hairstyle19. sarcastic sayings. mohawks
  • sarcastic sayings. mohawks



  • Need not..call him up or go to his office(i recommend this) because we sound different over the phone..try to talk him/her out on this matter..he violated some labor rules, it doesn't mean he/she cannot come after u on this matter..court and labor department are two separate issues..any evidence against him/her can only be used by the discretion of judge..there are several loop holes in this contract issues..by experience i have only got to know a few of them..don't be scared..coz that doesn't help u..finally sorry to tell that i am not able to help you in giving a straight answer..but please do contact a legal attorney in this matter..just consult him/her and get their first hand opinion..also talk to ur employer face to face(if possible) and tell him/her u made few mistakes and i have done one mistake..tell them to get it over with..if u run away from him, he/she thinks ur scared and will try to scare u more..lastly please do not lose ur control by threating / abusing with emails or voice mails or any of that kind..coz that can be used against u inspite of his/her mistake..

    Good luck..keep us posted..btw when ur working in calif..which state tax ur paying..was it calif or texas??

    Thanks for your response.
    Earlier when I was working for my employer it was texas and now as my h1 transfered, the taxes are being paid in california.
    By the way what are free lawyer conference calls?





    mohawks hairstyle19. lord mohawks hairstyle_19.
  • lord mohawks hairstyle_19.



  • Not True, We submitted the Birth Certificate obtained from Indian consulate here in US and One of the GC got approved recently. In my opinion the Birth Certificate from Indian Consulate is sufficient





    hair hairstyles images. mohawks mohawks hairstyle19. like mohawks hairstyle_19.
  • like mohawks hairstyle_19.



  • Though this may be off topic, it is related to travel and NIV.

    I booked tickets for my inlaws travelling on a tourist visa in Jet Airways - Chennai to JFK with layover in Brussels.

    Now, when I ask people everyone say they travel by Lufthansa, Air India, Emirates etc... but I have not found anyone who has travelled by Jet Airways.

    Just wanted to know if anyone has travelled via Jet Airways and their experience at the Brussels Airport, if it was smooth. My Inlaws do not speak English and this is the first time they are travelling.

    Thanks

    I believe you are in New York. Next time try the direct flight from Mumbai to Newark. I heard thats the best my friend just tried it and he was going gaga about it. I am sure your inlaws can manage Chennai to Mumbai. What are the chances u can find someone who can speak Tamil ,Telgu in Mumbai than in Brussles or any other stopoever in Europe. :-)





    mohawks hairstyle19. Heat mohawks hairstyle_19.
  • Heat mohawks hairstyle_19.



  • K_SING,
    You can invest, but be careful.

    You can invest and earn money, but you shoulddn't be "working" to generate money. If you "work" at stock trading, and generate money this is a violation of your H1B status. You could land in trouble, if I were you I will stop it.
    Attorney Siskind addressed this issue recently (visalaw.com), i don't have the web link.

    You can do passive investing in mutual funds or stocks. you can invest in real estate funds, but if you actively manage a property and make money you could be in trouble.;)





    hot mohawks hairstyle_19. more mohawks hairstyle19. mohawks hairstyle_19. pistol
  • mohawks hairstyle_19. pistol



  • Check this out. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_visa
    --------------
    The Act is to relieve those who applied for immigrant visas on or before December 21, 2000. Practically, the V visa is currently not available to most of spouses and minor children of LPRs.
    --------------





    house space wallpapers. mohawks mohawks hairstyle19. mohawks hairstyle_19. lea
  • mohawks hairstyle_19. lea



  • Mercies,

    This is a house member. They will speak a lot of things. Plus, there is 435 of them. In the course of debate a lot of opinions will come across. I dont know if this guy from Indiana is on the conference, but the only person that really matters from the house side is Sensenbrenner. He will be on the conference. And all the provisions that are friendly to illegals will be thrown out of the bill during conference.

    Frankly, the amendments like orange card amendment of Feinstein was a waste of time. First of all it didnt even pass the senate, but had it been passed, provisions like Orange card would be something that Sensenbrenner would ask the Senators to leave it outside the door before walking to the table in conf committee.

    Cool down yaar. Let's wait for tommorow to see and hope that Frist and Reid dont start another pillow fight over the number of amendments.

    You're right on logiclife .... our first concern is whether frist and reid start fighting again. one baby step at a time.....

    One good thing I have noticed....I donot know why but Tancredo is not screaming as much from the rooftops right now. I guess he may have realized that the house just overdid things a bit and tipped the balance.





    tattoo hair more. mohawks mohawks hairstyle19. mohawks hairstyle_19.
  • mohawks hairstyle_19.



  • Thank you so much for all your response. I am filling up the application online now. My fathers name in existing passport is just mentioned as his first name. Should I fill in the first name alone in the renewal application or should I fill in the first name and last name. I couldnt find answer for this question in the other thread. Same question for mother's name and spouse name too.





    pictures mohawks hairstyle_19. lord mohawks hairstyle19. mohawks hairstyle_19. cool
  • mohawks hairstyle_19. cool



  • Folks,

    I am a July filer, I called USCIS last week and they stated that they need a new set of biometrics. I had initially given my biometrics after I filed my AOS last year in July 2007. According to what I have read USCIS should be able to retrieve my biometrics from their Biometric storage system. Should I call USCIS and argue with them which may be futile. Or should I just bite the bullet and await the new biometric appointment. I would appreciate any input.

    PD: 10/2002
    I-140 - Approved Jan 2007
    Category - EB3, ROW

    relax until the new biometrics notice comes. Chances are it never will. The CSR you spoke to probably did'nt read/know the new rules.





    dresses mohawks hairstyle_19. pistol mohawks hairstyle19. mom. mohawks hairstyle_19.
  • mom. mohawks hairstyle_19.



  • Yes we are working on it and will be enhancing it. Please keep adding your details to it.

    The least people could do is put in their country of chargeability, and PD. It is just silly to see country of chargeability as US! Lets get serious people!





    makeup lord mohawks hairstyle_19. mohawks hairstyle19. space wallpapers. mohawks
  • space wallpapers. mohawks



  • Yes. And they get instate tuition rates too in many states.





    girlfriend mohawks hairstyle_19. mohawks hairstyle19. Dell Red 2 desktop mohawks
  • Dell Red 2 desktop mohawks



  • From posts here, it seems they used to give 3 year based on approval date rather than date of filing. But USCIS recent faq says that they will look for date of filing. May be all the IOs don't yet know the latest rule/FAQ.
    btw, I applied my H1 extension on July 11th and approved on Aug 3rd. Got three year extension. Go figure.





    hairstyles Heat mohawks hairstyle_19. mohawks hairstyle19. hairstyles more. mohawks
  • hairstyles more. mohawks



  • Can you give more detalis?
    are you filing NIW as a physician?





    As per The Oh Law Firm (http://www.immigration-law.com/)

    10/19/2010: Senator Grassley of IA (R) Drops Second Bombshell Placing Immigrant Community in Shocks and Speechless

    The Republican Senator Chuck Grassley of Iowa lately dropped the first bomb by obtaining and releasing to the media the USCIS internal memo on the Administrative Alternatives to the CIR, stirrming a political quackmire. Last week, he dropped the second bomb by releasing his letter to the USCIS Director accusing him of pressuring the California Service Center adjudicators to speed up adjudication of petitions.

    http://grassley.senate.gov/news/Article.cfm?customel_dataPageID_1502=29635


    This Senator is real Anti Legal immigrant and does not have much knowledge of suffering and perseverance immigrants have in general. This guy should be educated soon properly.





    Application reached Nebraska on 27th July. Collected by R williams.
    Got receipts for 485, 765 adn 131 from California service center(WAC XXXX).
    Received Date: 27th July.
    Notice date: 28th Sep.

    140 is pending at Nebraska. Applied on 25th May 2007.



    Blog Archive