lebanon wallpaper

images seni kriya lebanon free bible; lebanon wallpaper. or Lebanon#39;s Tetraspot. lebanon wallpaper. LEBANON Live Wallpaper
  • LEBANON Live Wallpaper



  • I think your lawyer maybe right.

    The FAQ is saying Labor should be approved by the time you file for 140. Attaching any piece of evidence along with your 140 application that your labor has been approved should suffice.

    The FAQ is warning against filing 140 before Labor approval as many newbies may be wondering if they can utilize this 485 window by applying 140/485 based on a pending labor.





    wallpaper LEBANON Live Wallpaper lebanon wallpaper. black iphone 4 wallpaper,; lebanon wallpaper. lebanon malia,; lebanon malia,
  • black iphone 4 wallpaper,; lebanon wallpaper. lebanon malia,; lebanon malia,



  • :( :( unfortunatelly I don't have 140 copy. :( It seems I can't do anything in this case.

    I think you can file an FOIA (freedom of information act) form to get copy of your 140 approval from USCIS. The only problem is that it will take some time to do that.

    However, do it in any case. You will need that 140 approval later on, even for filing H1 transfer after your intial 6 years are gone.

    Guys and gals: Please use all tactics possible and all negotiating powers possible to get copies of approvals from your employers for your file. Whether its 140 or H1, you should have copies of them. The copies are not employer's properties. The petitions are. A photocopy is a piece of paper that says something. If you have photocopy, doesnt mean you own that H1 or 140. Dont fall for this bullshit that "H1 and 140 are properties of the employer so we cant give it to you". BULLSHIT. If someone has a photocopy of the title of my car, does it mean that he owns that car?? NO. I still own it. Anyone can have a photocopy of it. In fact, DMV does have a copy of it. HAVING XEROX COPIES DONT IMPLY TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP OR OWNERSHIP OF PETITIONS.

    PLEASE FIGHT THIS BULLSHIT AND TRY TO GET OUT OF THE MESS.

    There is a provision in CIR that's pending that makes it mandatory for employers to share all immigration paperwork photocopies with employees. That proves that ITS COMMON SENSE that it should be done if its not already done by some crooked employers.





    lebanon wallpaper. .:: Welcome To FLy Lebanon
  • .:: Welcome To FLy Lebanon



  • Yes, I did get 10 yr multiple entry visa for my mom. Sponsored my mom for visa in late 08, Dad no more, and was very worried since she is a widow and couple friends mom's visa was denied with similar circumstance. I'm on AOS, also used AC21. Did included all the documents, including copy of EAD, 485 RN and EVL from current employer. My mom works for central govt, in addition to docs I submitted she also took a NOC from her office and also a leave approval showing 3 months leave and copy of document showing property (only home) ownership in India. But nothing was asked/reviewed except a couple question about the sponsor(me) like work, duration of stay in US, last time in India, etc and was issued a visa. Ensure the paper work is done correctly and placed in order. The better the paper work, fewer the questions. Good luck.





    2011 black iphone 4 wallpaper,; lebanon wallpaper. lebanon malia,; lebanon malia, lebanon wallpaper. Wallpapers; lebanon wallpaper. Lebanon Zoom Jpg; Lebanon Zoom Jpg
  • Wallpapers; lebanon wallpaper. Lebanon Zoom Jpg; Lebanon Zoom Jpg



  • Hello RamK

    Can you please let me know, what you did finally?

    I'm in the same boat.


    awaiting for your reply.





    lebanon wallpaper. live in Lebanon 2010! lebanon wallpaper. Tree Wallpapers by Natures
  • live in Lebanon 2010! lebanon wallpaper. Tree Wallpapers by Natures



  • Guys as gk_2000 said it does not apply to us
    Log In (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/usc...0048f3d6a1RCRD)

    Well in those cases the term "Long Term" does not apply because as per my understanding, the longest duration one can be on "Conditional Residency" is 2 years.

    I think this is smart ploy by Lord Session. It hits multiple birds with one stone.

    1. He can attract moderate republicans, centrist and independents by showing he cares for immigration. Election season is approaching!

    2. Create in-fight between legal and illegal supporters.

    3. Weaken CIR... Pleasing his base





    lebanon wallpaper. born in Lebanon and moved
  • born in Lebanon and moved



  • God,
    I would like to face such a problem !

    Guys --
    I got 485 Card production order and welcome notice email yesterday . I am assuming that means I got PR . my company has filed for H1 -B extension last week itself . what will happen to that extension , do we need to revoke/withdraw that petition ?
    has anyone being in this situation ?

    Thanks,
    gandalf





    lebanon wallpaper. born in Lebanon and moved
  • born in Lebanon and moved



  • Employer cannot revoke I-140 application after 180 days of filling I-485. No matter what the scenario is.

    Can someone use AC21 if the I-140 is not approved? I think it is risky because employer can revoke I-140 and you will be OOS





    2010 .:: Welcome To FLy Lebanon lebanon wallpaper. seni kriya lebanon free bible; lebanon wallpaper. or Lebanon#39;s Tetraspot.
  • seni kriya lebanon free bible; lebanon wallpaper. or Lebanon#39;s Tetraspot.



  • I am planning to book tickets for my parents travelling from India to US and returning back to India after 2 months. I have some questions:

    1) Is it necessary to book tickets in India?

    2) If not, Can I book tickets through orbitz or expedia in the US and send them the e-tickets?

    Please reply with your experiences.

    Thanks in advance!

    you can book from expedia/orbitz. We recently booked on American Airlines for parents.





    lebanon wallpaper. Keanu Reeves Desktop Wallpaper
  • Keanu Reeves Desktop Wallpaper



  • Dream Act 'Motion to proceed' passes with 59 to 40 votes.

    It goes for cloture vote, which require 60 votes.


    "Motion to table" - means "motion to delay" passed, right?





    hair Wallpapers; lebanon wallpaper. Lebanon Zoom Jpg; Lebanon Zoom Jpg lebanon wallpaper. Lebanon, Pa. images Photos amp;
  • Lebanon, Pa. images Photos amp;



  • I think the only person who would be qualified for this would be someone who is cryogenecally(typo intended coz I dont want to google for the correct spelling) frozen like Austin Powers.

    By the way I like the way you start most of your posts with "Incorrect". If the "incorrect" person is lucky, they get appropriately color coded "incorrect" in red. I bow to your wisdom.


    >> even 50 years
    Incorrect.

    Refer to my previous post on this.



    .





    lebanon wallpaper. lebanon wallpaper. Lebanon Picture 2. « Prev middot; Next ». Previous.
  • lebanon wallpaper. Lebanon Picture 2. « Prev middot; Next ». Previous.



  • Defensive post :)

    What makes you think I am suspecting the content in that article? ;)

    I do not understand the problem here! First you questioned the source and then you are saying that i am suspecting the content. If i suspect the content i won't post it here at any cost.This forum is to educate the folks not to fall prey to their employer(s)/lawyer(s) promises.

    if you are open for discussion we can start with the requirements for PERM form DOL and then move on with requirements for i140 with USCIS, will be a good discussion for everybody!





    hot live in Lebanon 2010! lebanon wallpaper. Tree Wallpapers by Natures lebanon wallpaper. lebanon wallpaper. wallpapers
  • lebanon wallpaper. wallpapers



  • bmneni,

    My understanding is that, you wouldn't have an 'A#' when you apply for I-485(if it's first time). If it is second time, then you have to mention the 'A#' assigned to you. Guys, please correct me if I am wrong.





    house quot;LEBANON Live Wallpaperquot; lebanon wallpaper. lebanon wallpapers cyrine
  • lebanon wallpapers cyrine



  • To complicate things further, cloture on 9-11 responders failed by 57-42. Republicans are not willing to let anything go till Tax cuts bill is undertaken.

    The breaking news is the House Democrats have decided not to undertake Tax cut bill in the House, meaning the new tax cut deal announced by the President will not hold good anymore.

    Its anybody's guess what will happen next. Key leaders from both sides will go behind closed doors to figure out how to make it happen.

    Please standby for further updates.

    DREAM Act appears dead after Dems pull it from consideration - CNN.com (http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/12/09/dream.act/index.html?hpt=T2)





    tattoo born in Lebanon and moved lebanon wallpaper. live in Lebanon 2010!
  • live in Lebanon 2010!



  • Where did you hear this ?
    I believe the Hammond website forum has this message from the Hammond lawyers...





    pictures born in Lebanon and moved lebanon wallpaper. lebanon wallpaper. Lebanon Indiana wallpaper download from our Golf-Courses
  • lebanon wallpaper. Lebanon Indiana wallpaper download from our Golf-Courses



  • I doubt you will be able to get in...

    I went for stamping in Canadan and before they even interviewed me they invalidated my visas by stamping them.

    So the old visas don't remain valid so you won't be able to get in if your visa is rejected.





    dresses lebanon wallpaper. wallpapers lebanon wallpaper. the cedars of Lebanon that
  • the cedars of Lebanon that



  • Guys..i have noticed that so many other members has already been complained about the getting Red dots for no reason...i got the red for this post for just a spell mistake. This is too much and IV has to do some thing about this. Otherwise people will afraid or not be willing to post their opinions here...

    Dude/Dudet,

    Just chill....This is getting hilarious :):):)Are you interested in counting your red dots or participating in the IV community? Why do you put so much emphasis on a trivial and meaningless thing such as keeping tabs on red/green dots. Does having more red dots or green dots change anything in your life or others' lives...Take it easy buddy...:D:D:D

    Admin - Please take away all my green dots and give them to my buddy greencard_fever....





    makeup Keanu Reeves Desktop Wallpaper lebanon wallpaper. quot;LEBANON Live Wallpaperquot;
  • quot;LEBANON Live Wallpaperquot;



  • i am confused at the reason they gave to reject my visa.
    according to our calculations in above posts i had hope that i will be eligible to go but today i got my passport and other submitted documents back with reply

    In your case , the I-140 was filed on sept 10, 2001 and approved on october 08, 2003. The visa became available on october 08, 2003 . Form I-824 was not filed within one year of visa became available. <my name> was born on January 03, 1986. because he (me) is above 21 years old an immigrant visa as a derivative beneficiary of Employment third prefrence (e3) immigrant visa category cannot be inssued to <my name>. In order to qualify for a visa, he (me) would need to benifit from CSPA. Since form I-824 was not filed within one year of visa becoming available on October 08, 2003.
    <my name> cannot be processed under CSPA

    plz help me with right advice and solution so that i can travel with my family.
    my mom and bro got te visa and it will expire in 6 monts and i want to go with them, can i be able to get visa in any case before their visa expire?

    i badly need help.





    girlfriend live in Lebanon 2010! lebanon wallpaper. Lebanon Picture 3
  • Lebanon Picture 3



  • Something is happening on Hill. One more enforcement only bill in Senate. Its on CNN LIVE VIDEO. All senators are talking about not giving drivers license, not allowing to open bank accounts etc.
    Well it is our friend from Alabama: - "individual bill is a right approach this year."





    hairstyles lebanon wallpaper. Lebanon Picture 2. « Prev middot; Next ». Previous. lebanon wallpaper. Lebanon Flag iPhone Wallpaper
  • Lebanon Flag iPhone Wallpaper



  • I was just thinking from the view of the people who are opposing have argument that, new American Jobs will be taken away. In my first post, I have written that we have not thought of or do not want to think about dropping FB Visa recapture. But it was just a proposal that we can tell those people that no American job will be lost. I am not against Family based immigration or any kind of immigration. This idea was just put forward for those Groups who oppose immigration due to fear of taking away new American jobs.
    PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD.
    Family based visas has a lot of support from the citizens who are actually voting in the elections, no wonder politicians like it. No matter what you say, anti-immigrants will always twist the truth and spread the news that all these visas are new and will take away American jobs. Dont you think family based people will want to drop all the employment based green cards?





    My concern is during the H1 Extension process USCIS have touched all my files (485/EAD/AP) but not I-140.

    I have put all my WAC/SRC numbers on USCIS website, I could see the LUD date changed against all files except for I-140. which apparently have a different A#.

    I m worried, if USCIS would come up sometime in future n say they dont see my I-140 file.


    its the same co. which filed my I-140 & I-485.





    Very interesting:

    http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/12/04/congressman.wife.ap/index.html



    Blog Archive