journey to the west 2

images Monkey-Journey-To-The-West2 journey to the west 2. Journey to the West comes to
  • Journey to the West comes to



  • This is regarding my husbands H1b extension. He has been working for a Indian consultancy since 3 years. Now he got a full time offer with a reputed consulting firm (contract to hire) and they are processing his extension and transfer. Its for a different end client but this company does implementation for the client. We received a first RFE a month back requesting for purchase order, manager letter, duties to be performed, organisational chart etc. The company answered with all the relevant documents. But we have received a second RFE now. Not sure what the RFE is for and we are anxiously waiting for it. Please let us know if any of you guys have faced similar situation, incured a second time RFE. how common is to get RFE for the second time.Also do premium petitions get RFE in a fax or email message or do we have to wait for arrival through mail. The attorney said wud take 2 weeks for it to arrive. His 194 has expired and we are really worried now. What are the other options, can we apply for extension through another company when this one is in process?. He already has started working for this company once the receipt number was sent out. Any inputs are highly appreciated. If you have had similar experiences please share.





    wallpaper Journey to the West comes to journey to the west 2. Journey To The West 2 . Lyrics
  • Journey To The West 2 . Lyrics



  • Hi,

    I recently moved from Ohio to Maryland. But Maryland DMA is saying that they can not issue Maryland driver's license based on my Ohio license BECAUSE my Ohio driver license has "non renewable/non transferable" note in it. In Ohio for all non-immigrant, they give driver's license with "non renewable/non transferable" note. Until someone gets green card, the note will be there in Ohio driver's license.

    Did anyone have similar situation moving from Ohio to different state? This is strange rule in Ohio. but now if I have to get driver's license in Maryland, DMA is saying that I need to start from the beginning like fresh driver starting from driving school, certificates etc etc.

    Please help.

    Thanks,
    BK





    journey to the west 2. Journey To The West II
  • Journey To The West II



  • Hi,
    My situation is as follows:
    1) approved RIR labor 2002
    2) approved perm labor 2005
    3) approved i-140 2006 (PD 2005)
    4) ALL of above for company-A. 2006 company-B took over.

    My lawyer said i cannot file and have to start again with new labor as merger/acquistion was 'asset only' type.

    I want to self-file i-485 giving the company "name change" letter as the only proof along with the rest of regular documents. Company-B employer is in 100% support of my application.

    SHOULD I just waste $$$$ money or take a chance ? PLEASE HELP...TIRED OF WAITING FOR LAST 5 years :(

    Regards,
    -Ravi





    2011 Journey To The West 2 . Lyrics journey to the west 2. #39;Journey to the West#39; and
  • #39;Journey to the West#39; and



  • I was one of the candidates who had this issue, I was given a 221g in 2009 Dec at mumbai consulate.

    I was not asked for any documents, and the officer told me that my case has been putup for security check and I can expect a reply back from Washington DC within 2-8 weeks.

    I received a reply on my case after 3 weeks and then I took the copy of the reply and submitted my passport at the mumbai consulate for visa stamping, 3 days after
    submitting my passport I got it back with visa stamped on it.

    Please note in 2009 I was in my 7th year of H1B, I had EAD and AP during that time and I have a permanent job and have been working for the same firm for last 6 years.

    Regards,
    Deepak

    Folks:

    I was just informed by my lawyer that there is a potenital for significant delay in getting the visa stamped due to security checks. I assume it is PIMS related. My questions is:

    1: Has anyone experienced such delay recently at Delhi Consulate? Please note that last visa H1B expired in Aug 2010.
    2: Is there any proactive steps I can take before going to India and make sure that there are no delay due to PIMS verification

    I also read somewhere that there is a way to get PIMS verification done while in US.

    I will appreciate your responses.





    journey to the west 2. Stephen Chow Doing #39;Journey To
  • Stephen Chow Doing #39;Journey To



  • There si no such requirement, but I hope you mentioned the current address in G325





    journey to the west 2. The Journey to the West
  • The Journey to the West



  • My wife got all the AP paperback after her return from India. One AP have stamp. Two AP papers are not touched.

    Multiple entry AP allow you to enter many times. You will get 3 copies, of which 1 will be retained by the Airlines, 2nd at the POE, 3rd after stamping back to you by the Officer. You can use the 3rd one for the subsequent trips and do not hand it over to anyone. (Request the Airlines and Officer to take copies of it, if they want).

    If you have time and money during your trip back home, you may get your H1 visa stamp, but it is not necessary.

    Thanks





    journey to the west 2. Journey To The West II
  • Journey To The West II



  • Received Appointment Letter today..

    Asked for Medicals, Tax returns(Last 3 years), birth Certificate, and Affidavit of Support I834(mine is not Family based GC) why did they ask me. Is there anyone else in the same situation

    I am the primary Applicant, PD Jul 2003, EB3

    There are no visa numbers available for this category. Why Interview call..

    Even if they selected my application randomly there are no visa numbers available..

    Please help..





    2010 Journey To The West II journey to the west 2. Monkey-Journey-To-The-West2
  • Monkey-Journey-To-The-West2



  • I filed I-140 + I-485 concurrently. Sent a check for I-140 seperately and one for I-485 (EAD + AP) for $745 for my wife and me. Check made out to USCIS. However consult ur lawyer ...

    Instead of starting a new thread. I would appreciate if someone answers a few questions regarding Check details that we send out to USCIS.

    Went to lawyers office last week and signed all the applications. I made out onc check in the amount of $745 ($395 I-485 + $170 I-131 (AP) + $180 I-765 (EAD)) Payble to U.S Citizenship and Immigration Service. Now when I see the forms online it says the checks should be payable to Department of Homeland Security. Should I ask the lawyer to hold on to the application and send new checks.

    Also , should I write three separate checks for $395 $170 $180. Just to make sure if there is an error in say Advanced payroll application, USCIS will keep the two check and send me back the Advanced Parol application.





    journey to the west 2. journey to the west 2.
  • journey to the west 2.



  • Has anyone gone to Vancouver for H1B stamping? Please share your experience and any pointers. It will be a great help.

    Also, I found this on Vancouver consolate website:

    "Passports and visas will be returned to the applicants with Canadian addresses by Canada Post, generally within three to five business days after the visa is approved. In person pick up will be available only in a legitimate emergency (as determined by the Consulate). "

    This is disconcerting. I do not have luxary to wait 3-5 days to get my stamped passport via mail. Is this a standard process? Will they allow in-person pick up the same day?

    Thank you.





    hair #39;Journey to the West#39; and journey to the west 2. Monkey - Journey to the West
  • Monkey - Journey to the West



  • This is the first time I came across.

    Yep, when I asked God for GC, he gave me USCIS...





    journey to the west 2. Film version of Journey to the
  • Film version of Journey to the



  • Thanks for the responses.

    I have the affidavits and the birth certificate with me. The problem is with the misspelled names on those when compared to my passport.

    Get Affidavits in which u will specify the document(i.e Birth certificate ) has the parents names misspelt and the correct spelling (i.e as in passport) and plus other details you full name ,DOB and place of birth etc etc.Affidavits are required in case the information on the Birth Certificate is incomplete i.e no name or when there is incorrect information i.e place of birth missplet ,parents name not in expanded format etc etc.





    hot Stephen Chow Doing #39;Journey To journey to the west 2. on quot;Journey to the Westquot;,
  • on quot;Journey to the Westquot;,



  • i sent u PM.

    Replied to you.





    house journey to the west 2. journey to the west 2. journey to the west tvb. tvb,a
  • journey to the west tvb. tvb,a



  • Thank you everyone for your reponds. We are going to have a wedding in August, 2010. Can we fill the I30 and other forms now or we have to wait until after the wedding?





    tattoo The Journey to the West journey to the west 2. Journey to the West.
  • Journey to the West.



  • Hi,

    We just got the RFE on our application regarding the Medical. We did completed all the vaccination that were required. I am not sure what USCIS is asking us to complete. Does anyone has any experience about this kind of RFE..





    pictures Journey To The West II journey to the west 2. journey to the west 2.
  • journey to the west 2.



  • why are we assuming that the parents are illegals?? as far as I know, it has not been reported anywhere in the media that the parents were here illegally. if it has, please post relevant links.

    as for being a legal resident, do the rules state that you need to be a legal resident for immigration benefits or tax benefits?

    For IRS purposes, 180 days or more on a valid non immig. worker status and you are a legal resident.....

    it has been reported that way everywhere.http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/01/06/first.baby.ap/index.html and contracts/contest rules don't state why they just state the terms of the contest.





    dresses on quot;Journey to the Westquot;, journey to the west 2. Journey To the West,
  • Journey To the West,



  • I am willing to move to Flower Mound, TX. Any info will be greatly appreciated!





    makeup journey to the west 2. journey to the west 2. journey to the west 2.
  • journey to the west 2.



  • Well, you got me started on something new Gary.... Since I don't shoot in raw format, I have never processed RAW before in photoshop, so I had to first download the most recent version of the raw plug-in.... and what fun! But since I have never played with it before, I'm still experimenting. Thanks! You've opened up a whole new world for me! :)

    Always glad to help you expand your horizons, Queen. Anxious to see your version of my image.
    Gary





    girlfriend Journey to the West. journey to the west 2. 【Journey to the West - 西遊記
  • 【Journey to the West - 西遊記



  • /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

    It seems that the bill S 1085 (the Reuniting Families Act (RFA) has become active again. I received e-mails from Senator Menedez and Senator Lautenberg talking about the bill. Senator Menendex mentioned the recapture employment-based visas that haven't been used in past years so that they may be used in future years. Among other things, he also mentioned that he will continue to address the concerns of employment-based visas in the context of comprehensive immigration reform. He is the sponsor of the S 1085 bill.

    Senetor Lautenberg mentioned "Under current immigration law, employment-based immigration is limited to 140,000 visas, or green cards, per year. The process for obtaining employment-based visas can take years to complete, causing many of these visas to go unused. There is also an annual per-country limit that caps at seven percent the number of employment-based immigrants that can come from any one country. In some instances, this per-country cap causes employers to consider country of origin, not talent, when hiring foreign workers.

    A bill has been introduced in the Senate that would address some of these delays and caps. The �Reuniting American Families Act� (S. 1085) would recapture unused employment-based visas from prior years. This bill would allow the Department of Homeland Security to issue any unused visas from Fiscal Years 1992-2007 and in the future roll over any unused visas from one year to the next. It would also increase the per-country cap for employment-based visas to ten percent of the annual total."

    It seems that Senator Menendez is doing a lot of work to bring relief to all immigrants including employment based. It may be brought in the lame-duck session in December.

    Please call your Senators to co-sponsor/support this bill.

    I have emailed The Congressman for 12th district of NJ (Rush Holt)





    hairstyles Film version of Journey to the journey to the west 2. quot;Journey to the Westquot;,
  • quot;Journey to the Westquot;,



  • Thank you everyone for your reponds. We are going to have a wedding in August, 2010. Can we fill the I30 and other forms now or we have to wait until after the wedding?

    definitely after you get married. one of the important papers to send in will be your proof of marriage (marriage certificate)!!!!!!!! can't rush these things.





    I have used the 11 I94# on the forms. Also on some forms it mentions that you can us I94#. I too have an A number on my 140 but did not use that.





    Well, if your H1B is based on approved 140 (post 6 years), even that gets invalidated when your 485 is denied due to revocation of I-140.
    According to my lawyer, you can very well work on EAD if your 485 is denied because of USCIS's wrongful decision like not looking at AC21 law, July fiasco PD confusion etc ..if you want to be extra conservative here, u can wait till your MTR is filed and you get a receipt notice to start working again.



    Blog Archive