funny photos

images Weird and Funny Bookshelf! funny photos. Tags: funny, cute, people,
  • Tags: funny, cute, people,



  • I pledge to contribute $200 once I get the receipt notice

    C'mon dude...dates are current. You can file. isn't that enough for you to be happy about. Why do you want to wait till you get receipt notice ?

    You are thankful to IV now. Contribute to IV now.
    When u get ur receipt, u r thankful to USCIS for managing to open you packet and enter your information into the system :D





    wallpaper Tags: funny, cute, people, funny photos. funny-pictures-cat-computer-
  • funny-pictures-cat-computer-



  • You can buy even now as there is 2 day delivery option also.
    Atleast buy a mug or cap or something.

    Hi,

    I would like to buy an IV T-shirt at DC, since it is too late for me to order online. Will the T-shirts be available there? Please let me know.

    Thanks.





    funny photos. funny dog pictures
  • funny dog pictures



  • Where are the winners posted? It's already 11th !





    2011 funny-pictures-cat-computer- funny photos. Funny dog picture - surprised
  • Funny dog picture - surprised



  • I went to India this Winter and got my 7th yr H1B stamping for 3 years till Aug 31, 2009. My passport is expiring this Aug 07. The Immigration Officer at the POE(Chicago) gave me I-94 till Sep 09, 09. (09/09/09) . As you see in my case the VO & Immigration Officer didnt care to see when my passport is expiring. I think they will give you your Visa Based on ur Approved I-797 only.





    funny photos. funny pictures of cats with
  • funny pictures of cats with



  • Admin/Moderators and other distinguish members,
    Can we use this site for networking and socializing with people in similar situation and/or sharing similar vocations....
    This would mainly include invitation for a public gathering and encourage others to come forward. Examples of nature of such public gathering:
    1. Say people in finance sector meet and exchange thoughts
    2. Religious in nature but will not be solicitation.
    3. General meeting etc...
    What do people in this forum think?
    Thanks





    funny photos. Funny Loldogs.
  • Funny Loldogs.



  • I had the same issue. Still awaiting my AP which was applied in Nov 2008.
    When I called up TSC where my application was filed, they kept insisting that they have really mailed it and they cannot issue it again unless they receive the AP saying it is undelivered.

    I am sure my address is correct as per their records. I got my EAD delivered at the same address without any issue.

    Finally I called them again, this time I talked to a more knowledgeable accommodating IO.

    Keep calling the service center till you get an instruction similar to the following.

    This is the instruction provided
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Fill out I-131 Application or use the copy of your original application
    attach two photos

    Mention the receipt no on the top of the form
    Also mention REPLACEMENT : no Fees included
    Add a covering letter explaining the situation

    Post it to the following address

    USCIS Texas Service Center
    ADDRESS ( This is a special address, This not the standard USCIS address)

    On Lower Left corner of the envelope mention:
    do Not open in the mail room, No fees are attached

    ------------------------------------------------------------------

    I am still awaiting my AP after doing this. :confused:





    funny photos. funny cats pictures
  • funny cats pictures



  • Text "HAITI" to 90999 from your cellphone. This will automatically donate $10 to the Red Cross International Relief Fund. It will be charged to your cellphone bill next month. I've done this already.





    2010 funny dog pictures funny photos. Weird and Funny Bookshelf!
  • Weird and Funny Bookshelf!



  • I have sent an email to the Embassy today, enquiring about the status of my application and finally, for the very first time, received a response saying it will be checked into. I hope to hear that they have already mailed it out.

    Nice to hear that Jagan. Persistence pays, doesn't it. :-)





    funny photos. funny cartoons jokes
  • funny cartoons jokes



  • Bump ^^^





    hair Funny dog picture - surprised funny photos. Myspace Christmas Funny
  • Myspace Christmas Funny



  • I got an RFE for the latest employment letter. After I sent the required documents, in about 8 days I got approved. I'm hoping yours should be close

    Did you use AC21? how long ago you applied for 485?





    funny photos. funny photos.
  • funny photos.



  • As the nurses. who are ahead in PD to regular EB3 folks, vacate the line using recaptured numbers (after the country quota is used up in a year) , next year they will not be still standing in the queue ahead of you consuming a valuable quota. The replacement nurses who could take the regular quota have to join the line at the back.





    hot funny pictures of cats with funny photos. FUNNY DOG FACES
  • FUNNY DOG FACES



  • iv needs to come up with some idea for all of us to thank congresswoman Zoe Lofgren for her help. Hers was the only political voice we had.





    house funny funny photos. funny pics with captions
  • funny pics with captions



  • I recd an RFE too even though i filed AC21 in feb. My lawyer sent the required docs & from May26th there has been a soft LUD everyday...the status says "Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed". Also there is no RFE on my wife's case.





    tattoo Funny Loldogs. funny photos. funny pictures of cats with
  • funny pictures of cats with



  • My employer recd an RFE on Jan 8. The Requested Evidence is supposed to be provided in 12 weeks from the date of the RFE letter(Jan 8).

    I am told that my attorny didn't respond to this RFE. Is it 84 days which means till April 2nd is the deadline when it is supposed to be answered. If that is the case I crossed the deadline by a day or two.

    Can you experienced folks let me know if I crossed the deadline. Is there still a room to answer the ability to pay RFE?

    my employer said he would answer RFE (ability to pay) if some financial adjustments are made. Is it ok and make this financial adjustment so that he can responde to the RFE inspite of the 12 week deadline just passed.

    Will a delayed response for RFE for couple of days at USCIS does matter? Will they reject the evidence if they dont recieve in time?

    Is it better to wait till the I140 is denied and then open an MTR? How easy and practical is it to open an MTR and successfully plead for the I140 approval?

    Your early response helps me take a decision.

    I have already filed 485 based on this RFE pending I140. that will go waste if I140 is denied.

    Your attorney can tell if they accept late RFE reply. 12 week is enough time and I don't see anybody want to delay this.

    MTR decision takes long time, around 1 year or more but you can't use 485 benefits till that is approved.





    pictures funny cats pictures funny photos. funny picture
  • funny picture



  • Friends,
    We had updated our new address using AR-11 on all our pending applications and received finger printing notices, EAD and AP at our new address. For some reason they had not updated I-485 and when it was approved, it went to old address and was returned back. One of our friend just told us that it had happened to them also and that USCIS does not update I-485 address changes, not sure why but better to call and make sure of the update.





    dresses FUNNY DOG FACES funny photos. Funny
  • Funny



  • VFS website for booking H1B stamping appointments in India seems to have added a new question when booking a H1B appointment.
    The question is "Are you applying for same visa class that expired in the last 12 months?*" and they have defined the Visa renewal criteria (which I have pasted below) in order to answer this question. Yes- means you are seeking a appointment for visa renewal and No - means your appt is NOT for visa renewal.

    Can somebody advice if me and my wife would fall under the visa renewal category. The last US visa on my passport is F1. My H1b status started in May 2004 and I am now in my 4rth year of H1B. In between I changed employer and my H1 is now valid upto October 2008. But I have NOT travelled outside the country after my H1B status began in May 2004. Hence I am going to get my H1B stamped for the first time. In my wife's case also her last stamp is F1 and she went from F1 to H4 this year so she is also going to get her H4 stamped for the first time. Do we answer YES (appt for visa renewal) or NO(appt not for visa renewal). We are booking a appointment at the Mumbai consulate.

    The below is the visa renewal criteria as defined on the website:
    Visa renewal appointments are available to visa applicants who:
    have a U.S. visa that has expired less than 12 months ago.
    wish to apply for the same category visa (work, business, tourist, etc.)
    are Indian nationals (hold Indian passports)
    are resident in the New Delhi, Chennai, or Mumbai consular districts (this category is not available to Kolkata based applicants).

    The following applicants do NOT qualify for appointments in the visa renewal category:
    Applicants who have never had a US visa.
    Applicants who have a U.S. visa that expired more than 12 months ago.
    Applicants applying for a different category visa (e.g. had a student visa, now applying for a work visa).
    Non Indian passport holders
    Applicants applying at the U.S. Consulate in Kolkata.
    First time H4 or L2 applicants under 18 years of age. (If you have recently married a H1b or L1 visa holder but have never had a visa interview for a visa in the H/L category, you may not schedule in the renewal category.)
    Applicants applying for more than one visa at the same time (e.g. F and B1/B2).
    Applicants applying for entertainment/performance visas(P3 category).
    Applicants applying for unskilled worker visas (H2b category).

    All visa renewal applicants should bring the following documents to the Embassy/Consulate Consular Section on the day of their appointment:
    Current, valid passport
    Passports containing previously issued U.S. visas
    As applicable, I-797 (H and L), I-20 (F & M students), DS-2019 (J visa applicants)





    makeup funny cartoons jokes funny photos. funny
  • funny



  • This is a serious matter my friend. You should consult a good immigration attorney ASAP.





    girlfriend funny pictures of cats with funny photos. funny dog pictures
  • funny dog pictures



  • We got FP notice today (Aug 30) , the appointment date is Sep 14th.

    485 RD - July 2, 2007 (TSC)
    485 ND - Aug 17, 2007

    EAD approved - Aug 23, 2007

    140 LUD - Aug 17, 2007
    485 LUD - Aug 19, 2007





    hairstyles funny photos. funny photos. funny pictures of dogs with
  • funny pictures of dogs with



  • Well, not quite.
    They cannot demand reimbursement for official filing fee, it's about $1500.
    But they can demand to compensate for other expenses - like, lawyer, paperwork, recruiting, relocation, accommodation etc etc. It's legal.
    And pretty often such a provision is enforceable. That is, they can sue you, and demand you to pay _way_ more in case of lawsuit.





    To me it sounds more like a battery problem. Either making a poor contact or the battery itself is bad. There could be something preventing good contact, either the battery or the contacts inside the camera.

    I know with Canon cameras, there is always some sort of hidden switch that shuts off the camera when a door is opened. Maybe Nikon has this too and the switch is messed up?





    Personalised emails will add lot off value, sending mass faxes would create more business for Fellowes in selling more shredder. I woud request u to think again before you guys spam the offices

    I've been told by senators' aids that letters, faxes and email all have an impact. Politicians do not read them all, of course, but their aids summarize volume and content for them. I was told specifically that written letters carry more weight than emails, because they represent greater effort by the sender.

    -L.



    Blog Archive