commonwealth logo

images 1978 Edmonton Commonwealth commonwealth logo. Hotel+commonwealth+logo
  • Hotel+commonwealth+logo



  • the reason for denial was regarding the Company B , they were saying that Company B doesnt qualify as a employer or agent so cannot employ me


    The transfer was from Company A h1 to Company B h1 not from university h1 to compnay B h1





    wallpaper Hotel+commonwealth+logo commonwealth logo. Hotel+commonwealth+logo
  • Hotel+commonwealth+logo



  • THE TRUE answer seems to be "Nobody (even USCIS) knows".





    commonwealth logo. commonwealth bank 0. Preview
  • commonwealth bank 0. Preview



  • joeshmoe,
    Congratulations on your GC approval. Enjoy the freedom.

    Your approval gives us hope in a way that USCIS is approving I-485 cases even though the PD is not current. Am I right?

    You must be right ... I was not anticipating this turn of events whatsoever as I knew what the current PD is in the September Visa Bulletin but maybe they assign me a visa number when they got my application in June.... who knows...





    2011 Hotel+commonwealth+logo commonwealth logo. commonwealth bank logo.
  • commonwealth bank logo.



  • H1B - LCA Related Issues - How can we save ourselves ???
    I guess everybody know by now that ICE arrested 11 H1 workers(Yes , it is 11 H1 employees) mainly due to mail fraud/wire fraud, and these frauds are resulted due to the fact that these H1 employees are not working at LCA mentioned location.


    Are these folks Employees or the Employers...??? I guess they are the employers..!!! but sure this is going to fall on EMPLOYEES too soon..!!! So, Make sure you have proper paper work from your employer, if not fight for the right paper work..!!!





    commonwealth logo. commonwealth bank logo.
  • commonwealth bank logo.



  • ^^^

    sorry for the bump...just trying to get a decent sample size





    commonwealth logo. CCSG LOGO
  • CCSG LOGO



  • I got past strip bars or junk like that long time back... I am going to do something similar to what you said. I am going to become more responsible citizen and would start enjoying life more..

    First thank GOD for pulling you out of this mess.
    Instead of blowing the money in strip bar or any place like that, send it to India and ask them feed any orphans. You will be blessed more......





    commonwealth logo. commonwealth bank logo.
  • commonwealth bank logo.



  • Is this family based GC or Employment based?
    Thanks,

    Hi
    If i-485 gets denied then what should i be doing?
    Should i call the USCIS to find the reason for denial or Should i visit a lawyer?

    Is their any way that i can get my I-485 reopen?
    In how many days should i get my I-485 reopened?

    Please help i am in need!





    2010 commonwealth bank 0. Preview commonwealth logo. 1978 Edmonton Commonwealth
  • 1978 Edmonton Commonwealth



  • Yes, absolutely.

    Hi Attorney Aruben,

    Legally if a person has a valid h1 approval and a valid h1 stamp on his passport and is getting paid and has all pay stubs , does an IO sitting at POE have any right to send back the person ?

    This also applies to the same situation wherein, the question posters m-in-law has valid documents and is coming back on visitor visa - provided she carries all her docs , does the IE have legal rights to send back the person at POE.

    If IO does not allow the person at POE wat rights as a visitor / non immigrant (h1b) / immigrant (EAD) has and what should one do at POE if we are not allowed in.

    We really appreciate your time and effort for replying to our questions on this forum.

    Thanks.





    commonwealth logo. commonwealth bank logo.
  • commonwealth bank logo.



  • How about this scenario..
    I invoked AC21 and changed job using my EAD. Now my new employer applied for my EAD and AP renewal. I got the approval for the renewal today....does that mean USCIS is ok with my application (AC21) or they will verify it at the time of 485 adjudication?





    hair commonwealth bank logo. commonwealth logo. Hotel+commonwealth+logo
  • Hotel+commonwealth+logo



  • This is the text that i see on Govtrack.us
    http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=s110-1348
    Are we missing some thing here, I see SKILL is part of this draft!!:confused:





    commonwealth logo. XXI Commonwealth Games Bid
  • XXI Commonwealth Games Bid



  • found out today my EAD status finally changed to card production i'm so happy...i hope everyone get theres EAD soon, i know the wait is a pain in the @##... How many days you guys think before i get my card on hand? thanks for any reply..


    EB3------NEBRASKA ( LIN-***-*** *****)
    RD: I-485,I-765,I-140------July 27,2007
    ND: September 4,2007
    FP:October 11,2007
    AED: Card Production Ordered---- October 1, 2007





    hot commonwealth bank logo. commonwealth logo. commonwealth bank logo.
  • commonwealth bank logo.



  • H1B - LCA Related Issues - How can we save ourselves ???

    HI
    I guess everybody know by now that ICE arrested 11 H1 workers mainly due to mail fraud/wire fraud, and these frauds

    I am starting this thread to discuss what we can do to save ourselves from LCA related issues.

    ** LCA is very important and H1 b employees should work as per LCA - Period.
    Location, job and every thing should be as per LCA. No questions.
    I am afraid, most of the H1b guys do not even have LCAs with them.

    ** This is very concerned for all the DESI Consulting companies H1 employees, as we never work at LCA place. I am going to give ultimatum to my employer to change LCA and keep all the docs in place. Otherwise i am going to change to employer, where they are good wrt papers.


    Please throw your suggestions to make our H1 system clean and save H1 employees.


    Whenever you move from one state to another....urge your employer to file the LCA amendment. Thats the only way to save ourself.





    house commonwealth bank logo. commonwealth logo. commonwealth bank logo.
  • commonwealth bank logo.



  • That was for Indian residents, don't think IRS recognizes PF, it wouldn't get tax benefit here. 8% FD after tax is still 5.5% annual interest.
    Without a green card, we are still temporary workers, check with a tax consultant about worldwide income too.
    Yes I meant tax deduction under Indian income tax not IRS.
    Also I checked online and the max deposit permitted per anum into the PPF acount is only Rs 70 thousand. I am not sure yet whether NRI can deposit.





    tattoo CCSG LOGO commonwealth logo. First Commonwealth Bank was
  • First Commonwealth Bank was



  • I just wanted to make a comment. I don't have anything against color red; in fact I like red :) . It's not the red dot that bothers me; it's the delay in the GC processing. Peace.

    I guess there are some anti-immigrants on the forum who is determined to discourage members by giving red dots. I see too many people receiving red dots for no reason now a days.

    Solution. just ignore them.





    pictures commonwealth bank logo. commonwealth logo. commonwealth bank logo.
  • commonwealth bank logo.



  • Hi, I recently filed my I-485 using my pre-approved Eb3 I-140 (PD:May 2004). Around a month back, I applied a new EB2 I140 and that got approved today so I have ported my PDs to this new EB2 I-140. Now, I am planning to file an amendment to replace the EB3 I-140 with EB2 I-140 attached with my I-485. Some people call this process as interfiling too. Can somebody please let me know if he/she has done it before and how long does it take to get affected?

    I plan to do this but I am waiting for my EB2 I-140 to be approved. Please see below, I have attached some info I got from Mathew Oh's website. Did you say you applied for your I-140 only 1 month ago and it got approved already? I applied for my EB2 I-140 in Nov and still don't have any approvals.

    //NSC Procedure of Transfer of Pending I-1485 From Current Approved Underlying I-140 Petition to New I-140 Petition
    � This posting involves aliens who are waiting for the I-485 applications where the underlying I-140 petition was approved but due to retrogression, I-485 cannot be approved. Most of these cases are EB-3 cases. When the same alien obtains an EB-2 labor certification approval through the same employer or a different employer and the visa number is available for the EB-2 for him or her, he should be eligible for filing another I-485 application based on the visa number available EB-2 I-140 petition. This can be achieved either by concurrent I-140/I-485 filing or if the new EB-2 I-140 has already been approved, by filing of stand-alone I-485 application.
    � However, in the foregoing situation, the Pearson Memo of 2000 allows the alien to transfer the pending I-485 application from the existing underlying approved I-140 petition to a new EB-2 I-140 petition such that the alien does not have to file another I-485 application to use the second I-140 petition. For this to happen, two conditions must be met: (1) The existing underlying I-140 petition (most likely EB-3) must have been approved before the I-485 transfer is requested. (2) Secondly, the visa number must be "current" for the new I-140 petition (most likely EB-2) before the I-485 transfer is requested. Inasmuch as the visa number is current, the pending I-485 application that suffer from the visa number retrogression can be transferred to the nex I-140 petition.
    � According to the Nebraska Service Center, people should take the following procedure to request such transfer of pending I-485 application from one I-140 petition to another I-140 petition:
    o Request for Transfer of Pending I-485 Application to a Newly Filed I-140 Petition That Has Visa Number Current: In this situation, he/she is filing a new I-140 petition (probably EB-2 with visa number "current") with the agency to transfer the pending I-485 application and attach it to the new I-140 petition. The NSC states that if he/she files such new I-140 petition, he/she should use "large, bold print in the cover letter or with a separate, brightly colored cover page and notation 'Inter-file I-140 with Pending I-485' and include the Receipt/File Number of Pending I-485 Application, both on the Envelope and Cover Letter.
    o Request for Transfer of Pending I-485 Application to Already Approved New I-140 (most likely EB-2 category): NSC asks to print the attached over sheet on brightly colored paper, and submitting it with a cover letter providing the following Information:
     Name of 485 applicant
     Name of I-140 petitioner (employer)
     I-485 Receipt Number
     "A" Number of the 485 applicant
     Prior I-140 petition (1) Receipt Number, (2) Filing Date, and (3) Approval Date
     New I-140 to be inter-filed
     Statement requesting new I-140 be inter-filed with the pending I-485 application
    //





    dresses commonwealth bank logo. commonwealth logo. commonwealth bank logo.
  • commonwealth bank logo.



  • Hello,

    OK so today I went out with my father to take some images in the countyside, got home, looked on the PC, and there is dust spots in the image!

    So I took a few more images of the sky (this seems to show up easily) and its still there.

    I took my lens off, and had a look in and there is loads off dust, I tried using little brush to get some off the dirt off, but its still there.

    I feel stupid about this, but, where is the sensor ? I can only see 2 mirrors, one I believe is the focus mirror.

    I found another mirror behind another mirror and believe its the sensor but unsure.

    I read that cleaning the mirrors has nothing to do with the output off the final image.

    This is what my image dust looks like.. http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/886/dsc1723hl7.jpg
    http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/6991/dsc1208am4.jpg

    As you can see, there is a dust spot in the upper top half off the picture.

    Could anybody recommend any cleaning solutions for this, I really need my sensor clean by Saturday as the start of the Isle of Man TT practice is here :)

    I can provide pictures if needed, thanks for reading.





    makeup commonwealth bank logo. commonwealth logo. commonwealth bank logo.
  • commonwealth bank logo.



  • i got 221(g) on DEC 1st 2009





    girlfriend First Commonwealth Bank was commonwealth logo. software, New
  • software, New



  • I know that applying for citizenship is not mandatory..you can have a PR and continue to be so for as long as you like....Is there a shell life for PR ...can you keep renewing it indefinitely ?

    Yes. One can be on PR till the last day on earth provided fulfilling all obligations as PR. One does not have to be a US citizen.





    hairstyles XXI Commonwealth Games Bid commonwealth logo. commonwealth bank logo.
  • commonwealth bank logo.



  • no, i think you are exempt from cap. lucky u!





    What happens if I get my EAD after 180 days of concurrent filing i-140 & i-485, and my employer no longer has a vacancy for me. Can I start at another job or do I have to refile the i-140. (I'm not presently working for the company yet)





    For USCIS all desi's lookalike :p

    hehhehhe..good one :D



    Blog Archive