bubbles wallpaper

bubbles wallpaper. Caroma ubbles wallpaper
  • Caroma ubbles wallpaper



  • I am not sure what happened but my last thread is not showing up on the main page. So I have started a new one.





    bubbles wallpaper. Black ubbles Wallpaper for
  • Black ubbles Wallpaper for



  • Hello,

    I am July 2nd 2007 AOS filer. My AOS application (including dependants') was received by USCIS mailroom on July 2nd 2007 at 10.20 am (according to FedEx Tracker), but the I-485 Receipt Date is Aug. 8th, 2007, and Notice Date is Oct 2nd, 2007. (USCIS took almost a month to enter our cases in their system). Now, USICS has sent rejection notices that our PD is not current in Aug.2007. Our cases are EB2, and PD is 05/2004, and PD was current in July.2007, as most of the July.2007 filers might know. The denial notice also has I-290B for us to file Appeal or Motion. I have contacted my law firm also. I remember seeing a similar thread, but couldn't find it now. I appreciate your suggestions and guidance. I have also sent a private message to Pappu, asking IV's help on this matter.

    Thanks in advance.





    bubbles wallpaper. 3D Bubbles Wallpaper Abstract
  • 3D Bubbles Wallpaper Abstract



  • EB2 gets unused EB1 quota. So potentially more GC numbers under EB2. Now I am not sure if EB1 is fully utilized or not so it might not really matter.

    I have been thinking in what way EB2 vs EB3 matters after filing 485. Here is the scenario..

    My friend (EB2-INDIA-Labor_Dec2005-485_receipt_Date_072007) and I (EB3-INDIA--Labor_Dec2001-485_receipt_Date_062007) have filed our I-485 almost same time...

    Assume that all Dates are curent now...My friend was saying that he will get his GC prior to me since he is EB2...

    My question is in what way EB2 vs EB3 matters once we file I-485. According to me, as long as Visa dates are current EB2/EB3 does not matter. It all depends of RD (Receipt Date) when Visa dates are current..

    Please correct me if I am wrong...





    bubbles wallpaper. fantasy ubbles wallpaper
  • fantasy ubbles wallpaper



  • Is it possible to track 140 without the receipt notices.

    Did you pay using your check? If so, I heard in this forum that they print receipt numbers on the back of the checks. I don't know if that helps.





    bubbles wallpaper. color ubbles wallpaper
  • color ubbles wallpaper



  • New Yorkers, do not let this opportunity pass by.





    bubbles wallpaper. ubbles wallpaper. Fizzy Bubbles - Live Wallpaper; Fizzy Bubbles - Live Wallpaper. SeanMcg. Apr 5, 05:55 PM. We#39;re finally gonna get laptop docking
  • ubbles wallpaper. Fizzy Bubbles - Live Wallpaper; Fizzy Bubbles - Live Wallpaper. SeanMcg. Apr 5, 05:55 PM. We#39;re finally gonna get laptop docking



  • Are you aware of July 2nd visa bulletin fiasco. It affected atleast 5-7 00 000 foreign workers each getting a loss of 3-4 000 dollars. DOS and USCIS played a bad game.
    Can you http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/06/us/06visa.html investigate and give us more details
    Thanks





    bubbles wallpaper. 3D Bubbles Live Wallpaper
  • 3D Bubbles Live Wallpaper



  • I am starting this thread after I experienced that CIS Ombudsman is actively helping EB as well as other immigrant community in getting their problems with USCIS resolved very quickly. We are fortunate to have such a platform to log our problems and get solution.
    I am sure many of us have received similar help from the office of CIS Ombudman. Please thank them.
    Thanks CIS Ombudsman for all your help.





    bubbles wallpaper. HD Soap Bubbles wallpaper
  • HD Soap Bubbles wallpaper



  • MY intention was not to make this India Specific, but to bring to light the lobbying effort....Although the Bill is not passed....it is silently being pushed. The Immigration reform and SKILL is being touted and shouted abt so much, that it becomes a scare for congressmen to even touch it, let alone pass it.

    We have to work secretly more than ever..its important. and I hope IV is doing exactly that with Quinn and Gillespi





    bubbles wallpaper. Green Bubbles Wallpaper
  • Green Bubbles Wallpaper



  • Hi,
    I received RFE on my 485 for I94 copy. My situation is below

    I travelled to Tijuana, Mexico from San Diego by road to request
    for new I94 at the US Port of Entry at San Ysidro, Tijuana as my old I94
    was issued only until PP expiry date but since i already had a valid I94 on H1B notice, The officer didn't issue a new white I94 card even though i requested for one. Also, The officer took my earlier old white I94 card, so i don't have one with me now though i have a copy
    of it. Also USCIS is asking for a detailed explanation on why new I94 was not issued at POE. please advise on how to respond to this RFE

    POEs in Canada and Mexico don't usually issue a new I-94 when you visit those countries for less than 90 days. You can just remind CIS of this (maybe they thought you went to another country) and explain what happened.





    bubbles wallpaper. Sweet ubbles - Live wallpaper
  • Sweet ubbles - Live wallpaper



  • http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/discussion/2007/06/30/DI2007063000525.html
    Please post on the question on USCIS/DOS mess up, if there are enough people asking the same question then they migh answer it





    bubbles wallpaper. ubbles wallpaper. Fizzy Bubbles - Live Wallpaper
  • ubbles wallpaper. Fizzy Bubbles - Live Wallpaper



  • Hello all,

    My 6 year H1B is ending on May 21, 2009. I am eligible to file for a 3 year extension since my 140 is approved and I485 has been filed in Aug 2007. However, my current job situation is pretty shaky and I could be laid off anytime. I have an EAD but would like to continue my H1 because my priority date is Jan 2007 (EB3 India)...i.e. a long GC wait. I have been told by my current employer's attorney that I can start the process of extension 6 months prior to current H1B expiring.

    But given my job situation, I was thinking of looking for employment with another employer as soon as possible. Will the new employer be able to file for my H1 transfer AND H1 extension at the same time?
    OR
    Will they have to file for a transfer first (valid from date of switching to May 21, 2009), then wait for approval and then file for the 3 year extension??

    I tried looking around for my question but could not find good thread for answer. Please let me know your views and/or point me to a good source for this information.

    Thanks
    Bo12b





    bubbles wallpaper. pretty soap ubbles pictured
  • pretty soap ubbles pictured



  • My case got transfered from NSC-CSC-NSC. Got receipts on 09/06/07. No FP notice yet.

    Any one heard about any such cases getting FP notices?





    bubbles wallpaper. ubbles wallpaper. ubble
  • ubbles wallpaper. ubble



  • I talked to an IO at TSC couple of days back and she said 180 day rule does not hold yet, it starts only after Feb 09. And that my 485 can only be processes if NC is cleared (yes mine is still pending, wondering why :confused:).

    PD Sep 05.





    bubbles wallpaper. Bubbles iPhone Wallpaper
  • Bubbles iPhone Wallpaper



  • I am July 23rd concurent Filer (Texas service Center), day before yesterday received FP notice but no other reciepts. wrote email to Lawyer to update.
    Did your checks get encashed ?





    bubbles wallpaper. Green Bubbles Wallpaper image
  • Green Bubbles Wallpaper image



  • Indian applicants should check “Does Not Apply” to the prompt for “Full Name in Native Alphabet.”

    refer the website
    http://www.vfs-usa.co.in/USIndia/applicationformDS160.html





    bubbles wallpaper. Sweet ubbles - Live wallpaper
  • Sweet ubbles - Live wallpaper



  • I would advise against going outside of your district to apply.

    If you are going to go via drop-box then they may not even accept your applications for stamping based on your Kerala address on your form for H1. If they do, they could very well reject it and ask you to go to Chennai consulate.

    Why would you want to risk that?

    Chennai does not have an availability till Oct and I am in INDIA in May. I was trying till today to get an apptmt in Chennai but not successful.

    I have an AP (through my wife company GC petition), worst case I will use it.





    bubbles wallpaper. iPhone Bubbles Wallpaper
  • iPhone Bubbles Wallpaper



  • Need some advice from you all. I concurrently filed for me and my wife's I-485 along with EAD, AP and I-140 for each on Jan, 2007. At the time, I was on my H-1B, however, my wife's H-4 was expired as of Dec. 6, 2006. The reason for this is because I had changed jobs earlier, and the lawyers never filed for her H4 transfer. Only my H1 was transferred to the new company, and she was still on her old H-4.

    She received her EAD and AP approvals on April, 2007. I have got my I-140 approved as well. Is there going to be any problem with my wife's I-485?

    So, here's the timeline:

    June, 2004 - Me and wife on H1 and H4 resp., expiring on Dec., 2006
    Jan, 2006 - I changed jobs, got my H1 transferred, which now expired on Oct., 2007. Wife never got her H4 transferred
    Jan, 2007 - We filed concurrently for EAD, AP, 140 and 485 (Wife's H4 is already expired as of Dec. 6, 2006)
    Apr, 2007 - Both me and my wife got our EAD and AP approved
    July, 2007 - I got my 140 approved

    Currently - waiting on our I-485

    Question - Would their be a problem with my wife's 485 as she was out of status (but not illegal), when she filed for 485?

    Thanks a lot.





    bubbles wallpaper. Bubbles Wallpaper Mural
  • Bubbles Wallpaper Mural



  • This bill should be supported by all EB categories. 50,000 visas per year is significant.

    Trust me.. Unless CIR passes or fails nothing is going to change. These introductions are base less. Its like just a thought. Even all of 500k professionals who might be stuck at various stages of GC process unite and call to pass it . It will not pass. Period.

    Hispanic caucus will not allow any piecemeal approach for immigration. They are holding EB reform for illegals. So lets hope that CIR gets introduce and pass with our relief. If CIR passes then it will have recapture. If it fails then we can try for recapture or any of these without worry for hispanic caucus. So I dont think so IV or even any organization like IV can do anything for next 6 months where CIR may get a chance. All we can do is call congress man and ask for support when CIR discussion comes on floor.

    We may achieve some admin fixes if current administration really wants to help us.





    bubbles wallpaper. Blue Bubbles Wallpaper
  • Blue Bubbles Wallpaper



  • Hi Horscorp,

    It is possible to transfer the H1 with validity to 30-Sep-2011 as long as the PERM is active. However, once approved, the PERM will "expire" if no I-140 is filed within 180 days, and eligibility for further one year extensions would end. Similarly, if the employer withdraws the PERM or if it is denied and no appeal is taken further extensions based on that PERM would not be granted.

    Ann





    I got a bunch that has photocopies from my lawyer of everything that went out to USCIS. 485, EAD, AP for myself and my wife.

    Everything is ok, except that there is an extra copy of G 28 each for myself and my wife and these extra copies are not signed by attorneys.

    In the middle of the package, right above the 485 forms, there are G28 forms that are properly signed. Everywhere else there is signatures where needed. But at the bottom of the bunch, there is extra G28 for each one of us that is missing signature from the attorney.

    Could this be a problem? Also, where is the URL for USCIS FAQ that states under what conditions that petitions can boomerang back to us?.

    Extra missing signature shouldn't be an issue. Only if we miss G28 for one of those forms then we are in trouble.





    For folks who have waited that long, they should not keep them tethered to the empoyer or occupation. They could perhaps do its administratively...for instance, anyone with a GC petition pending longer than 5 years should be eligible for adjucation on the basis of EXISTING paperwork.

    A lot of folks- illegal immigrants especially- are pushing for administrative relief in the Obama Admn and we - legal immigrants- deserve atleast equal treatment.



    Blog Archive