brad pitt

images Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie brad pitt. Black And White Brad Pitt
  • Black And White Brad Pitt



  • Hi,
    How much time did they give you for responding to the RFE?
    Also any one has a sample of the affidavit?

    Thanks


    I DID NOT GET rfe BECAUSE i have submitted all the documents upfront along with 485 application. For affadavit format.. go to this link..and see formats ...

    Birth Certificate Unavailable / Affidavit for I-485 - ImmigrationPortal Forums (http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=144485)





    wallpaper Black And White Brad Pitt brad pitt. angelina jolie and rad pitt
  • angelina jolie and rad pitt



  • Hello All,

    One of my friends mentioned that there is a possibility that I-94 card could be stamped with the date on my current visa stamp at the port of entry. This would invalidate my wife's transfer since the new transferred visa is valid until 2009 whereas my stamping with my old employer is valid only until Dec 2007. In order to avoid this, should my wife submit her passport as well as the I-797 and I-539 from my current employer and ask the officer to stamp the new dates on the I-94? Please advise.

    Regards,
    Azeez





    brad pitt. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
  • Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie



  • k-mannnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!





    2011 angelina jolie and rad pitt brad pitt. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
  • Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt



  • I don't think that your footer uses up a lot either. It doesn't bog down my system nearly as much as some of the multiple movie clip effects that some use. I think that's because a) it's not very big. B) it's only one transparency which is actuall on top of another image (the one on the bottem of the layer stack is not moving over another image), and C) The top one is fogged.. (which may or may not actually make a difference. )

    either way.. I don't find your footer to be a problem. Processors can handle a lot. When I say that it bogs down the processor more than another thing, it just means that it does that... not necessarily that it bogs it down to the point where you can actually see it.





    brad pitt. Brad Pitt
  • Brad Pitt



  • FP recd - 11/05

    ==========================================
    I-1485/131/765 Sent to TSC on 08/03/07
    (TSC -> VSC -> TSC). ND=10/12/07.
    I-485 transferred to TSC on 10/17/07
    EAD card ordered on 10/19 from VSC. Received 10/29
    AP - RFE for clear copies of PP
    FP - Recd 11/05

    Congrats! Thanks for the feedback. From which center (TSC or VSC) your FP received.





    brad pitt. rad pitt troy hair
  • rad pitt troy hair



  • 2001 - dot com bubble burst;
    2008 - finance bubble burst;
    .

    Well said..:D





    brad pitt. rad pitt 5
  • rad pitt 5



  • http://www.ilw.com/immigdaily/news/2008,0208-namecheck.pdf





    2010 Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie brad pitt. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
  • Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie



  • I got mine approved on April 7th with a notice date of April 7th (SAME DAY). The receipt date is March 31st. This is my 10th year (3 year) extension from September 2009 to Sept 2012. The current one will expire in Sept 2009. Working with a direct client from the last 8 years.
    Hope this helps.





    brad pitt. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
  • Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie



  • Please appply EAD renewal in 120 days advance. You will get in time. :)

    My lawyer said I can work up to 3 months with receipt provided it was applied at least 90 days before expiry...

    I think its good to call USCIS directly and confirm.. Most of us will be in same boat sooner or later...

    This applies for renewal cases only.. not for first time EAD (actual card needed)





    hair Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt brad pitt. Life#39; To Offer Brad Pitt
  • Life#39; To Offer Brad Pitt



  • I think, you should check with an Immigration Attorney before you risk your wife�s multiple entry Visitor Visa.

    My take:

    AFAIK, staying beyond the I-94 expiration date will abandon her Visitor Visa, and she could be denied entry next time.

    In your wife�s case, you have applied for a change-of-status, however a decision has not yet been made, so she should leave the country before the I-94 expiration date and come back later after the F1 is approved. But, leaving the country while the change-of-status application is pending might cancel the change-of-status application, and not the underlying F1 application. So, your wife may have to get a F1 visa stamping abroad to come back later.

    The above said information is purely based on my knowledge and may vary from an Attorney�s view.

    Good Luck!





    brad pitt. Brad Pitt in The Curious Case
  • Brad Pitt in The Curious Case



  • What if you open a company and sponsor your own H1? Ha! That will have a lawyer in knots!





    hot Brad Pitt brad pitt. Brad Pitt | Brad Pitt
  • Brad Pitt | Brad Pitt



  • This Holiday season .... Give a gift to IV

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    With Thanksgiving right around the corner lets take the time to thank IV for all the successes we have had so far and for all the hardwork that has been put into this cause. Let's make a Holiday contribution to IV. Please join me in this effort. Let's all contribute. Cheers





    house Brad Pitt Cannes Photo Call brad pitt. Brad Pitt#39;s #39;Manliness#39;
  • Brad Pitt#39;s #39;Manliness#39;



  • 1. Sell all my stuff.
    2. Transfer all my liquid money to home country.
    2. Rent a one way van in New York.
    3. Drive cross country with family and have fun. Meet all my friends on the way.
    4. Return the van in San Francisco, take one way ticket to India.
    5. Start a fresh life in India, free of immigration woes.
    6. May be use I-485 receipt in Air India toilet on the way home (might hurt a bit but that is OK).

    If after 10 years in this country, I-485 gets denied, I would not care for my H1-B status at all. I am speaking out of my heart, please do not give me red dots for that.[/QUOTE]

    I LIKE YOU... this is what I call going out with your head held up high!! Go Guru!!





    tattoo rad pitt troy hair brad pitt. Pitt scoop. Who has Brad Pitt
  • Pitt scoop. Who has Brad Pitt



  • ^^^





    pictures rad pitt 5 brad pitt. rad pitt fight club hairstyle
  • rad pitt fight club hairstyle



  • interesting. but it still does not answer one question: What happens if you continue working on H1B for primary employer per guidelines of I-129 petition (ie. 40 hours a week) and then use EAD to work part-time for someone else.
    Does that 'kill' the H1 petition? MOst lawyers say it does, a couple of them say it does not, since you are fullfilling all your I-129 requirements with your primary employer

    This is a gray area, but, my take is, it will void your H1B. See, the logic is this.... EAD is not a status. It's just an employment authorization, just like AP is a travel parole document. You have option of two status:
    1. Non-immigrant status (H1B/H4 etc).
    2. Pending AOS status.

    You can't be in US on both the statuses. So, without being in status 2, you can't invoke EAD, but when you invoke EAD, you are in status 2, so, lose your H1B.

    I might be wrong though.





    dresses Brad Pitt | Brad Pitt brad pitt. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
  • Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie



  • I have bad credit will that effect my Green card?


    Did you mean master card?

    Good luck !





    makeup Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie brad pitt. Brad Pitt Cannes Photo Call
  • Brad Pitt Cannes Photo Call



  • please post a link to this survey





    girlfriend Pitt scoop. Who has Brad Pitt brad pitt. Celebs in Denim: Brad Pitt in
  • Celebs in Denim: Brad Pitt in



  • Nothing wrong with sharing happiness :)

    ...proves to who?? Would we be just making ourselves happy??





    hairstyles Brad Pitt in The Curious Case brad pitt. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
  • Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt



  • I got an SR response back saying that my application is "waiting to be assigned to an officer"...whatever that means...isnt every application so? I think SRs are just as useless as any other 'customer service' provided by USCIS...





    I do not think that the nuclear deal with India belongs at the Green Card retrogression part, unless this is a site for Indians only.
    --
    I am Indian too but I have to agree this post doesn't belong here.
    Diverts attention and divides members.





    Yes. This is an old case.

    Isn't assigning a later PD to a earlier PD substitute labor a mistake made by the USCIS? If I put in a request to USCIS to correct this error, will it help?

    Thanks!!



    Blog Archive