wallpaper allah

images wallpaper allah. wallpaper allah. Ya Rasool Allah,
  • Ya Rasool Allah,



  • Hmm...let me guess. Well, I had same issues with my current lawyer who is a official corporate attorney for immigration matters with my employer. Good part is, I didn't have to pay money to him but bad part is he is mostly not-responsive, arrogant, treated us like slaves, rude and what not. He doesn't answer anything about AC21 and we have to go thru' HR if we have any questions. Many a times, employees are completely unaware what is going on with their immigration papers. I did not receive my LC or copy of I-140. Guess this differs from person to person and company to company.

    well, now since I have decided to enjoy freedom using AC21, I would like a good lawyer to represent my case; whom I should be able to ask questions.





    wallpaper Ya Rasool Allah, wallpaper allah. wallpaper allah.
  • wallpaper allah.



  • The potential for misuse is too much. So I only support GC for someone with a PhD, even though I have a Masters.





    wallpaper allah. allah wallpaper desktop 3d.
  • allah wallpaper desktop 3d.



  • lol...nice one





    2011 wallpaper allah. wallpaper allah. Islamic Wallpaper 7 by
  • Islamic Wallpaper 7 by



  • Mine took 8 days after the online status changed to approved-so don't worry. It's funny, on their website, they said documents mailed on sept 10, but i rcvd them on sept 17th. When i rcvd the AP, i realized the documents were mailed on sept 13-sept -- so don't blindly trust what is online.

    There was a black line---uscis printer completely screwed up-and the first line of the address on mailing envelope and the address was completely un-readable. I am not sure how we even got it in mail.

    I second to CC123. I had G-28 on everything. I got the EAD and AP directly. However, I did not get any original receipt notices from USCIS. My lawyer got the all original receipt notices.





    wallpaper allah. wallpaper allah. many of allah
  • wallpaper allah. many of allah



  • My LC and I140 approved (PD: may 2004). Applied 485 on Aug 8.
    I became father last month.
    My new born son is sick and he needs total attention for next 4 months. I have used up all my vacation and planning to apply for medical leave. Pediatrician recommends me getting medical leave and support my wife.

    I work in a very big hardware company. I have completed 3.5yrs in H1B so far.f I apply for medical leave, I may get a pay cut (like 20 to 30%). Will I be affected because of this medical leave? Are H1B's allowed to take medical leave (upto 4 months)..

    Your comments are very much appreciated.

    thanks
    This should be non-issue as far as GC is concerned. This is a very genuine reason to take a medical leave.

    Also consider other options such as getting your mother or mother-in-law come to US to provide care, hiring nurse or live-in-nanny.





    wallpaper allah. Wallpaper - Name of Allah
  • Wallpaper - Name of Allah



  • Stucklabor,

    Do not get me wrong - I do not expect the IV activists to jump on the "ideas" I posts. They have done more than enough and have said that many times. Just one thing was not properly handled in my opinion - the backlog issue. There is no excuse for the Immigration dept for this backlog. This is a simple clerk's job which they screwed. IV as a an organization should clearly state it and insist on fast resolution by the respective authorities, not just foggy promises.

    But it is time for the "grassroots" to start thinking and acting, not just waiting for someone else to do it for them. That is why I keep this conversation going and suggest "ideas".

    Again, thanks for the good job done by the core team and volunteers done until now. Unfortunately this is just a beginnig of a long jurney...





    wallpaper allah. Allah (c.c) icin Wallpaper
  • Allah (c.c) icin Wallpaper



  • Thanks for the perspectives.

    Yeah, it's just been a day since I got this news so I am still processing it, talking to friends and colleagues.

    I am going to look around for people who are going to file.

    Thanks for the advice about taking a lead on things, and also pushing my manager to file it.
    And it is true that they are planning more layoffs over the next few months, so I am in the soup if things stay this way. All good ideas, which I am willing to experiment with.

    I am also looking at this as a golden opportunity to do something that I wouldn't have done if my GC process was going on - like move somewhere else to a smaller firm or change my job title a bit.

    Or travel to Canada or Australia and work/live there for a bit, explore the world, and come back later.





    2010 allah wallpaper desktop 3d. wallpaper allah. wallpaper allah.
  • wallpaper allah.



  • I would like to request that at least 1 or 2 Senior Members be part of the Coorinator Group so that I can run ideas by you to get this started. Any takers?

    I am running the Mardi Gras Half Marathon in 2 weeks time, and will be wearing my IV T Shirt (Legal Immigrants Rock). I would love to hear from everyone who supports this initiative.





    wallpaper allah. Allah Name Wallpapers 160
  • Allah Name Wallpapers 160



  • Thank you axp817 and roseball.

    My I 140 got approved just after moving to company B

    My old attoney only filed I485 with old labor and I 140.

    To summarize your case, you got your LC approved from company A and filed I-140. Then left company A and joined company B. You got your I-140 approved after joining company B so your attorney from company B applied I-485 based on the I-140 approval from company A. Did I get this right?

    If so, I hope you are not currently working on EAD. Only way you can save your I-485 petition is if you can get an offer letter from company A stating that you will be re-hired upon GC approval. I hope this is possible and I wish you good luck.





    hair Islamic Wallpaper 7 by wallpaper allah. wallpaper allah.
  • wallpaper allah.



  • Yes you are right cir (s2611) passed on May 25 2006, and the house sat on it for 4 months before it finally met its fate in September. That what I meant to say because Sensenbrener from the House Judiciary Committee was blocking it by holding hearings or something.

    In 2006 Senate had passed S2611 late may as I remember with a fair margin...





    wallpaper allah. wallpaper allah. allah wallpaper desktop 3d.
  • wallpaper allah. allah wallpaper desktop 3d.



  • Hello,

    So yesterday (Saturday) was another surprize, a pleasant one again! I got a call from the same IO who told me that he got all the documents that I had sent and has cleared my case for approval, but now my fingerprints have expired.

    He asked if I could come right away to his office and he could give me an instant fingerprinting appointment in the nearby INS office. When I told him that I'm currently out of country on business trip and won't be back in US till April, he said he will send me an appointment near April 15th.

    I thanked him for his follow-up and he said he was just doing his job. I know this might be an exception than a rule, but just wanted to acknowledge this particular IO and hope there are more like him.

    when u say "cleared for approval" does that mean u are all set to GO GREEN ?
    in that case.....congRATS !!





    hot wallpaper allah. many of allah wallpaper allah. God Allah - Goodies - Islamic
  • God Allah - Goodies - Islamic



  • I like ur idea, can you design this or get someone to do this. It still has to have the same basic principle. we all have ideas we need someone to actually do this since we are mostly IT folks with programming skills can we get a volunteer or a group of volunteer who can do this?

    I can work on this over a weekend. However, the contribution information is known only to the core group. So someone in the core group will have to enter contribution info into the database and set up the procedure call to return only the member level and not the contribution amount to shield info.





    house Allah - red/ candle wallpaper wallpaper allah. Lafadz Allah Wallpaper Islami
  • Lafadz Allah Wallpaper Islami



  • http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=96304,00.html

    I think Acceptance agents are different than the IRS authorized banks. Agents would merely accept W-7 forms... Where as bank would accept W-7 froms to open a chacking a/c or savvings a/c. More light on acceptance agents would be appreciated.





    tattoo Wallpaper - Name of Allah wallpaper allah. wallpaper 3d Allah
  • wallpaper 3d Allah



  • I met an Indian who got his green card in year2003. Still he attended to give moral support to IV. Hats off to all those guys who made it to the rally even after getting there GC's. Hopefully those people who are still stuck in the GC mess realize the importance to actively participate in the events organized by IV.





    pictures Allah (c.c) icin Wallpaper wallpaper allah. wallpaper allah. God Allah - Islamic Wallpaper
  • wallpaper allah. God Allah - Islamic Wallpaper



  • I think what is being conveyed is NOT that he is superior .... but that he has been in the US atleast 2 yrs more than when he actually started the journey towards GC by formally putting in an application

    Thanks for understanding Hinglish. :o





    dresses God Allah - Goodies - Islamic wallpaper allah. Wallpapers — admin 5:03 pm
  • Wallpapers — admin 5:03 pm



  • Most employers pretend as if they dont know anything about retro, whereas they have employees in their own company in that situation.
    Lot of people do not know what they are gettng into, a lot of new H1b applicants go look for employers promising Green Card carrots and switch jobs only to find out at a very later stage that they are retrogressed. Same with sub labor, lot of people switch companies as they get sub labor, just to find out later they cannot apply 485 due to retrogression.

    A lot of people still don't know what kind of mess they are in. I tried explaining this to a lot fo people who do not understand, and they never made an attempt to understand, thats the reason why IV still has only several thousands members where those affected by retro is in lacs.

    My only advice to you is "think positive", "put a lot of effort in your skill and job", "stay put with latest news", "Help IV" and be careful with employers or lawyers or body shoppers





    makeup Allah Name Wallpapers 160 wallpaper allah. Allah - red/ candle wallpaper
  • Allah - red/ candle wallpaper



  • This is not typical, this guy sounds like a scam, ignore..................This is not a family court.According to Mislim crap,you can marry as many as you wanted, you can divorce some saying talak over the phone.This is not some thing rational, stupid muslim crap, i dont understand why every one is eager to help him.

    Such hatred has no place on IV.





    girlfriend wallpaper 3d Allah wallpaper allah. Ramadan Wallpapers | Ramazan
  • Ramadan Wallpapers | Ramazan



  • who said anything about India or transiting in India??

    see "nocomment"'s advice earlier





    hairstyles wallpaper allah. allah wallpaper desktop 3d. wallpaper allah. Allah Wallpaper HD By Safuan
  • Allah Wallpaper HD By Safuan



  • Good news is around the corner. Its just a matter of couple of months. I strongly feel so...


    AMEN. Good to start a new week on positive note. It keeps us motivated.





    How about Mexico? I saw some notes on tavle.state.gov (Mexico (http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_970.html)), which says -
    "As of May 1, 2010, non-U.S. citizens with valid U.S. visas may enter Mexico with the U.S. visa, and do not have to obtain a Mexican visa. "

    No visa required with GC. But, since I only had my AP, they asked me to get a Mexican visa ($36). The above rule must be new (no visas needed with non-immigrant US visas).





    did any one got 2 year by calling USCIS. after they got 1 year EAD



    Blog Archive