meryl cassie

images Charmed - The Dream Must Stay Alive by: (Meryl Cassie) Lock on ;) meryl cassie. L to R,Meryl Cassie
  • L to R,Meryl Cassie



  • Funds are really needed but another important thing is to leverage the momentum obtained due to CIR and more recently July Visa fiasco.

    I think iV should aggressively focus on recapture of visas, 1 visa per family(Hillary Clinton already supports us on this and we can rope in Zoe loe****
    who supported us now) and also removing country based limit.

    Momentum is very important and now is the time to restart and I m sure funds ll flow. Removing country based quota is the easiest one to target first.

    Cheers





    wallpaper L to R,Meryl Cassie meryl cassie. The Tribe : 10 Years Gone
  • The Tribe : 10 Years Gone



  • I am in the same Boat. My PD is May 26 2004. Mine and my wife's case was transffered to Des Moines Iowa on March 19th 2008 and says its for additional processing. I applied for EAD renewal on June 11th and no approvals yet. I called uscis and they say that my ead would not be approved until the additional processing on my 485 is completed.. I am guessing it would be an interview.





    meryl cassie. Meryl Cassie Photograph
  • Meryl Cassie Photograph



  • May2 2006.eb2 still waiting





    2011 The Tribe : 10 Years Gone meryl cassie. 2011 Meryl meryl cassie. reid
  • 2011 Meryl meryl cassie. reid



  • I saw a similar thread in one of the anti-immigration forums.

    It was about members of immigration voice using filthy language in public forums. Don�t remember the exact words but it read something like �is this kind of third world behavior we get by bringing in so-called HIGHLY SKILLED immigrants to USA?�

    Are you referring to OP ( ganguteli )

    "I saw this on an anti immigrant site by a M*****r. "

    This is his first line of the post.





    meryl cassie. Megan Fox meryl cassie.
  • Megan Fox meryl cassie.



  • Thank you very much for posting this information. I am going to send this letter by hand written in next two days.

    My thread did do some good :)

    Dear fellow IVans - please do not take my first post in the negative sense. At this time we need maximum cooparation from all fellow community members.

    Thanks for coming forward and helping the cause.





    meryl cassie. Meryl Cassie, In The Groove To
  • Meryl Cassie, In The Groove To



  • It just means somebody touched the case. The case is still at NSC.
    What is your PD? Are you current?

    My PD is Feb 2004, so I've been current for almost 2 months now. Though, my ND is 9/12/2007 and NSC is processing 7/14/2007, so that's not current yet...





    meryl cassie. Caleb Ross and Meryl Cassie
  • Caleb Ross and Meryl Cassie



  • How can you say that its not legal? When you sign that contract or piece of paper, it means you are acknowledging to all that is in there. Whether you like it or not, when you sign a paper you essentially are saying, "hay! i read this and I agree, here is my signature"...correct me if I am wrong...

    From legal point of view, its 2 parties agreeing to a contract (by signing) however unjustified it may look. Maybe some part of the wording may be legal some may not be...

    99% agreements written by the desi consultants are not legal ( they are one sided) . if you dont sign it , you dont get the job.

    I am not a lawyer , and this is my personal view out of the experience on being a H1





    2010 Meryl Cassie Photograph meryl cassie. Charmed - The Dream Must Stay Alive by: (Meryl Cassie)  Lock on ;)
  • Charmed - The Dream Must Stay Alive by: (Meryl Cassie) Lock on ;)



  • The large drop in competitiveness (is that a word?) in the U.S. is largely attributed to the immigrant population posting to message boards during work hours!





    meryl cassie. Meryl Cassie
  • Meryl Cassie



  • I am a little concerned with the timing of these developments. I am in the same boat as everyone getting ready to file 485. But I am equally worried about this. These messages are not even getting enough attention and getting pushed down the active list.

    They might pull the Rug off from under our feet while we are clamoring about various 485 application issues. Everyone should keep an eye out for it.





    hair 2011 Meryl meryl cassie. reid meryl cassie. today of Meryl Cassie,
  • today of Meryl Cassie,



  • what do you mean by tier 1/2 ...who will give those ranking...you ?

    There are a few rating available like the one below:

    National Universities Rankings - Best College - Education - US News (http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/national-universities-rankings)

    Peace..





    meryl cassie. L to R,Meryl Cassie
  • L to R,Meryl Cassie



  • I agree. This is a good idea.
    In these tough times we will allow people to create threads in this section to post their qualifications and also to post if they have any leads.
    Let us try to help each other.
    We have also started a social networking groups called 'IV Job networking' http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/group.php?groupid=1

    You can also use that area to make friends.
    Send me a PM if you have any ideas how we can improve our site to accommodate this need of our members.





    hot Megan Fox meryl cassie. meryl cassie. Picture 7 meryl cassie.
  • Picture 7 meryl cassie.



  • Done





    house MERYL CASSIE amp; MZ J “DANCE meryl cassie. The lovely Meryl Cassie will
  • The lovely Meryl Cassie will



  • Actions speak louder than words... Lou Dobbs says Microsoft has waged war against the American middleclass by taking the company to Canada. But that hasn't stopped the company from starting a development center in Canada, nor has the company cared to answer Lou Dobbs in a press release or anything. What I am saying is, we should not care about what Lou Dobbs thinks or says on his show. As long as we being here helps grow the American economy, nobody cares about what Lou Dobbs thinks!!!





    tattoo Meryl Cassie, In The Groove To meryl cassie. Meryl Streep meryl cassie.
  • Meryl Streep meryl cassie.



  • I have some good news and some bad news!
    The bad news is that. You will get your green card in 5 years and after other five years you will get your citizenship. So in 10 years will be in position to get married.

    Now , you will be wondering what is the good news.

    Well!, I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switiching to GEICO.:D

    Funny..





    pictures Caleb Ross and Meryl Cassie meryl cassie. meryl cassie.
  • meryl cassie.



  • Illegals do that all thetime to get sanctuary





    dresses Picture 7 meryl cassie. meryl cassie. Meryl Cassie (The Tribe#39;s
  • Meryl Cassie (The Tribe#39;s



  • 1) First thing is, the I-94 on COS approval and I-94, currently present in my Passport does not match.
    2) First name and middle name are interchanged in the passport and H1 approval.
    Is this going to create any problem while applying SSN? What are the possible consequences..

    Also, any similar scenarios, plz respond..

    First, I do not think there will be any one with similar scenarios!

    The names on the two I-94s do not match because you used the old name when entering the country. <-- your fault. DMV is not an authority on immigration. My best guess is that the newer I-94 prevails.

    First Name and Middle Name got interchanged because of USCIS error. You should contact them and get this resolved. They will probably send you a new approval notice with a new I-94.

    Its better to be safe than sorry. You should get the name corrected asap.





    makeup Meryl Cassie meryl cassie. MERYL CASSIE amp; MZ J “DANCE
  • MERYL CASSIE amp; MZ J “DANCE



  • You said you live in NJ, you supposed to have sent you EAD renewal documents to Vermont Service Center as per the USCIS link provided below:

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=73bbb6f2cae63110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=fe529c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD
    Guys,

    I live in NJ and I had sent my EAD renewal package to the following address via USPS certified mail:


    USCIS
    Texas Service Center
    P.O. Box 851041
    Mesquite, TX 75185-1041


    When I tracked my receipt today (for both mine and my wife's package), I got the following status:



    Status: Notice Left

    We attempted to deliver your item at 1:47 PM on May 9, 2008 in MESQUITE, TX 75185 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

    Can any one tell me if I have used incorrect mailing address or is this status normal? Do I need to do anything about it?

    Thanks a bunch. Your replies will be appreciated.





    girlfriend Meryl Streep meryl cassie. meryl cassie. Meryl Cassie - Qwiki
  • Meryl Cassie - Qwiki



  • I'm only 15 and i run a web hosting company with 2 adults, its a very good business and i do the web design side.

    TAX is the main thing is the thing to think about, i think its 16 when you start to get taxed, im not sure, might be 18 or 20. But once you go into there, you need to pay the tax man on all your profits :(

    I do design mostly for $200, $150. And had a lot of clients in the past :)

    Get into web design, its the best on the internet to do :)


    Regards
    Jamie





    hairstyles L to R,Meryl Cassie meryl cassie. Meryl Cassie : Hawke#39;s Bay
  • Meryl Cassie : Hawke#39;s Bay



  • Please help me. There is no LUD on my status online. I had my finger printing done on sept 19. CODE 3. For both my husband and me!! I don't see any updates on the status online. Can someone tell me what I should do? FBI says they sent the prints the same day!!!!

    Am I stuck in Name check already?? How do you know this?????

    I called customer care USCIS, they say they don't have information regarding finger prints and you don't see updates regarding fingerprinting online. Is this true?

    PLEASE HELP. YOUR ADVICE WILL BE VALUABLE TO ME IMMENSELY

    Hang in there is all one can say, there are hundreds of people still waiting for their RN, without checks being cashed whats the hurry?? didn't you see news that USCIS received 800,000 485 packages!! it might take time but wht can u or I do!!





    Hello Gurus,

    My I-140 was recently approved. 140-485 filed concurently in July 2007. I have a new job offer and plan to use AC21. However I am worried because the wages at new job would be significantly higher than the old job. There are two reasons for the big difference
    1-Desi employer v/s corporate employer
    2-Dallas v/s New York

    Any comments from people who have faced similar situation will be highly appreciated.


    Thanks

    usually wage difference is not something on which your GC can be denied, but very large descripancy can raise questions.





    I applied for H1B extension in october 2006 as my H1B was about to expire in December. After five months of applying, got an RFE in Febraury 2007 . My employer replied to the query in Mid March 2007. My employer was reluctant to do a premium processing when he replied the query, saying that he doesnt want to take any risk. CSC transfered my case to Seattle, WA field office ( the field office is no where near my employers physical location, not even close to where I live) on April 4th. I guessed that its because of new H1 petitions filed in April. Its been more than 3 months and no action taken on my petition. We tried to convert into premium processing, but the field office rejected it saying they dont accept premium processing in their jurisdiction. So nothing else to do but to wait wait wait. Total time passed since my initial petition in OCtober ( 9 months).

    My license has expired in March and the DMV do not renew my license with out a new I-94. Really its been a hell with out DL and still depending on others for necessary needs.

    I am tired of telling the story to every one. Why not one more time here. I want to find out what other steps I can take to expedite the H1 Petition. Is there any way around to get the license renewed. Please share your experiences and suggestions.

    My wife applied for H1B(new) in APRIL and her petition got an RFE asking to show proof that whether she will be in legal status until october 2007 as her I-94 expired in December(as her H4 petition is also pending due to RFE on my H1B). Attached the receipts and everything when she applied. From the documents attached cant they figure out that H4 petition is pending and she is in legal status. Kinda pissed me off.

    I took an info pass appointment and went to the Newark Office today to see if they can help with my case. The IO said, they dont deal with H1B cases and cant help me in anyway. Though she took time to see where it is. She told me that I have to wait wait wait. This is really pissing me off, without a driving license for the last 4 months, passport expiring soon, Wife's H1 petetion Query ( as her H4 renewal is in hold due to my H1B RFE). Guys please post some ideas on how to deal with this situation. I even opened a service request about my case. But no progress. what should be my next course of action to move the case.


    Any valuable suggestions would be appreciated.

    Thanks



    Blog Archive