dominique strauss-kahn maid name

images hair Dominique Strauss-Kahn dominique strauss-kahn maid name. dominique strauss kahn maid
  • dominique strauss kahn maid



  • I am not sure if this is true or false but I thought to share. it might be a good news for July filers:


    07/12/2007: USCIS Reportedly Returning Visa Numbers to DOS

    AILA has reported that when Rep. Lofgren issued a letter to Secretary Chertoff, she also disclosed that "It has also come to my attention that USCIS began returning visa numbers to the State Depaartment as early as Thrusday, July 5, 2007." It could be the answer to our question why they are holding July filing cases and why they stopped adjudicating 485 cases for which they pull out the numbers before July 2, 2007. What a mess!





    wallpaper dominique strauss kahn maid dominique strauss-kahn maid name. IMF chief Strauss-Kahn to
  • IMF chief Strauss-Kahn to



  • Guys.. can one of you please suggest a good Canadian PR processing company? I keep getting mails from cr@protechimmigration.com. Is Protech good?

    Would really appreciate a reply.

    DO NOT go through any of these agencies. they just put additional delays in your PR processing. I got my Canadian PR in 14 months without any professional help.

    On an average, they will charge $3000 and cause an additional delay of 3-6 months in your case

    And they are not 'PR Processing' companies. They just forward your application to the CIC.





    dominique strauss-kahn maid name. tattoo Dominique Strauss-Kahn
  • tattoo Dominique Strauss-Kahn



  • I am one of the July 2nd filer, EB2 India, PD is April 2005 filed 485 at NSC but got a receipt# starting with WAC. First I-485 receipt notice was send me with RD 07/02/2007. I again got the second I-485 transfer notice in September with RD 09/26/2007 saying my case has been transferred back to NSC office as they have jurisdiction over it.

    Called IO today says as my application receipt# starts with WAC it will processed by the CSC processing dates that is stuck at May 2006 rather than the NSC processing dates that is at 10th August 2007 making my 485 eligible for processing.

    Is this information from IO valid, what can be done to come out of this problems. Looks like there has been some TSC approvals for WAC receipts but no news on NSC.





    2011 IMF chief Strauss-Kahn to dominique strauss-kahn maid name. strauss kahn maid name.
  • strauss kahn maid name.



  • Hmm.. so yesterday we were buddies on the other thread (at least you made it out to be for the sake of your arguments) and today I am part of the "enemy" because I am speaking sense and not rhetoric? I think I saw that coming.

    By the way, I don't think you won ANYONE over so far. Keep trying...
    If i remeber correcttly it was all you IV guys (Mostly EB2 and some EB3 too) who were doing all the
    sheriking and teqaring of hair and other stuff.

    To talk like me you donto need to be on smoke, coffee or dope or anything else. All you need is respect for others point of view and courage to stand up for what you beleive and not be intimated by bullies

    My tone was always the same (Albiet i used some strong words in between but that is my fault not yours) and my messages have been the same. If you think about it all you guys who were seeing my messages are now seeing them again and maybe just maybe undwerstanding the intent if not agrreing with me. Which is ok. You cannot win them all.....

    Good Luck To You TOO.





    dominique strauss-kahn maid name. Dominique Strauss-Kahn,
  • Dominique Strauss-Kahn,



  • See this post by Nixstor:
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=254275#post254275

    If you ignore the VB predictions in the post, the key thing to note is that USCIS and DOS are in constant touch on a weekly basis after the July 07 fiasco. They know exactly the demand and usage rates.

    This leads me to one of the following two conclusions:
    Either USCIS has intimated to DOS that it can process only X number of cases in the next two months and visas remaining are more than that which is why DOS pushed the dates forward so that consular posts can also maximize usage OR

    The numbers remaining are very large for a variety of reasons (category and FB spill over) and USCIS has agreed to process at least a majority if not all the cases within a certain priority date - probably Jun 2006. Based on that DOS agreed to move the PD to June 2006 after also factoring in the CP usage.

    Obviously the latter is better for us - but it could be the former as well.





    dominique strauss-kahn maid name. Dominique Strauss-Kahn,
  • Dominique Strauss-Kahn,



  • Language is a very hot boiled subject. We have to be a bit practical about what makes it work. Anti-hindi agitations have other roots as well. Understanding Dravidian history needs an open mind. Same is the case with everything about India.

    IMO, India is not formed with a single ethnic group colonizing almost empty land and forming a nation based on some principles and later vast immigration followed by years on assimilation based on melting pot concept. It is more of an idea that is formed politically. All 4 south Indian states having a vast culture being ordered to use one language perhaps backfired fueled by resentment against upper castism that existed in Congress during that time.

    Again, it is not either supporting or criticizing any event. That is what happened. We have all Hindi movies being super hit in Chennai. Once can walk in any street in Chennai and transact in English. I find many auto-drivers or even common man,go out of way to help when I speak in English in Chennai. So, please dont stereotype,

    Coming back to the point, if we had gone for Hindi as a national and sole business language, (I dont like insisting any thing in a democracy), we would have perhaps missed IT/BPO wave and most of us will not be here in this forum.





    dominique strauss-kahn maid name. Dominique Strauss-Kahn was
  • Dominique Strauss-Kahn was



  • longg and msp1976, Could you update your profile with contact information. IV can use your skills.

    I have added cell phone number in my profile....





    2010 tattoo Dominique Strauss-Kahn dominique strauss-kahn maid name. hair Dominique Strauss-Kahn
  • hair Dominique Strauss-Kahn



  • To be honest, I do agree that the US needs qualified people with skillsets. The real question is "Are the people from the desi consulting companies the real qualified lot ? " Just to get my background details out of the way. I am a new member, from India ofcourse, and I have recently applied for my citizenship. Now with this huge deluge of immigrants, especially from the desi consulting companies, I feel that my quality of life is getting adversely impacted. Do not rush to conclusions that I am anti Indian or anti immigrant. 12 years back when I first got my H1 visa, the requirements to qualify were strict. Staffing companies to a decent extent followed rules and tried to get the best and the brightest. Once the dot com boom started, people from all walks of life entered IT. This was true of not just the Indians but also of people in the US. Soon after the bust, the value proposition from these staffing companies was simply low cost. This is not to blame the staffing companies. They behaved in an economically rational way.

    Consider this scenario. If you run a consulting company, wouldn't you try to maximize your profits by staffing people in projects at the least cost ? This is econmically rational. You wouldn't worry much about the quality of the deliverables and all you would care is to dump as many bodies as possible at the client site or offshore and get the maximum bang for the buck.

    In this scenario, how is it feasible to expect immigrational justice when the bodies themselves dont provide exceptional talent and skills but simply offer low cost ? Now you would be tempted to bring in the analogous case of illegal low skilled immigrants. Remember they are just that - low skilled workers. They dont "steal" the jobs of high skilled workers. But this dumping of IT workforce has completely brought down the standard of living of the IT workers here. To be honest, those who get green cards today would feel the same way five years from now when the next wave of so called "skilled IT immigrants" offer even lower wages and destroy the quality of life.

    In summary, this retrogression is good in a way. The truly best and the brightest would still be employed until their turn for adjournment comes in. Only the weak are currently scared of the delays. I went through the same torrid GC phase after the tech meltdown in 2001. I was not worried of my job then but many people whom I knew got clobbered and were forced to leave. This is the darwinian flush and it will take its toll. Trust me this the bitter truth. If you people still consider that all the people on H1/L1 are part of the best and the brightest, they are WRONG. Only a small % (probably 20%) are the true best and the brightest and a good 50% will be flushed out. Sorry to say this and hey give me the red dots.

    With this kind of attitude, I wonder what fresh ideas or "bright" ideas you bring to the table and how qualified you are to say this. Enjoy your LUCK and thats it. You are no more qualified.





    dominique strauss-kahn maid name. dominique strauss kahn maid
  • dominique strauss kahn maid



  • Dude, i agree with you... All about dumping/low cost labor/yours BITS/MSFT talent...

    Get my point right... you are getting old and you are scared... you are feeling insecure... you DUMPED 100k :) for YOUR MBA program.... dont shit bricks... dont worry.... when we who need to feel insecure are doing ok.... I think solely considering your status.... you should go have a ball... oh i forgot your MSFT/BITS stuff...

    Karthik S

    I am simply stumped at the level of comprehension of the folks right here. Let me summarize my views as points and hopefully I will get through to you guys

    1. My mention of BITS was not to prove that I was the best and the brightest. It was to prove that my education was NOT subsidized by the govt of India directly or indirectly. Remember passing out of any university doesnt confer the title of the best and the brightest. Unseenguy - If you have kicked the ass of IITians, bitsians etc then consider yourselves genuine. Why this unnecessary trip down "Not confident about myself lane" ?

    2. My mention of MSFT was again not to prove that I am part of the best and rightest. It was to prove that I came here not with the value proposition of low costs but with the value proposition of hardwork and some talent. I did not compromise on my pay or did replace any native employee. Oh BTW I left MSFT in 2000

    3. My mention of the 3 layoffs and my journey was to inform you guys that whatever is happening now is similar to whatever happened in 2001. I wanted to calm down the nerves of the genuine people. Without reading and comprehending the posts, I get responses like that I was an illegal. Remember I was taken back in for 2 days, 485/AP/EAD applied and my jobless days were with my EAD in hand.

    4. One of the reasons, I am against outsourcing companies is that they dump low wage workers. If you guys are aware, every country, including India and US, has anti dumping laws to protect local industries. I am not against offshoring or outsourcing but I am against dumping. Some posters have questioned how I would be affected by all this if I were the among the best and the brightest ? Valid question to a good extent. If you realize that as you age your speed and dexterity at which one adopts newer skills start waning. How long do you think that upgrading skills in a single industry would be possible when you are going to be constantly competing with walmart style options ?

    For now I have chosen to enroll myself in an MBA program and I am hoping that my skills wouldn't be diluted. Think about going to school at age 35 with the responsibility of family and kid. This is my last ditch effort in upgrading my skills because it involves a substantial ownpayment. I am not sure about you guys but a 100K investment for school now is huge for me. The big question is, I am able to pull up my last bit of energy to upgrade now but will it be possible 5 years now if these outsourcing companies starting dumping low cost MBAs ? This is what I meant by my quality of life being impacted. If you guys think that you wouldnt go through the same scenario, then you need some serious retrospection.

    One last thing I would like to point out the inherent contradiction that the current prospective immigrants are facing today. GC is a process that is there to fill in the lack of skills in the US. However with unemployment running close to 10%, the question arises as to whether to train local populace for these skills. There are just 2 exits out of this contradiction

    1. Bring in low cost labor to fulfill this shortage and avoid local training costs
    2. Expand on a new idea. Green seems to be the buzzword today.

    In my opinion, option 1 is lose lose situation for all including the actual foreign employee who provides the services at a low cost. It is the outsourcing company for sure and probably the hiring company that may benefit. The society as a whole loses. Option 2 is an organic option but is laen with the dangers of delays in take off and boom and bust cycles. This is exactly the reason why I suggested that we cut these outsourcing cs from dumping bodies here. I hope I have clarified my opinions lucidly and hopefully look forward to a mature discussion as opposed to name calling, affronts etc.





    hair strauss kahn maid name. dominique strauss-kahn maid name. PHOTO: Dominique Strauss-Kahn
  • PHOTO: Dominique Strauss-Kahn



  • Well said !!!

    I know what I am about to say will trigger a lot of reaction and some resentment, but it has to be said on behalf of those who are not Indian. I think the per country limit is to ensure that people of all nationalities and races have an equal opportunity to obtain a green card and to ensure that no one nationality, group, or even sector (i.e. IT) monopolizes the so few visas that are available. In fact, in the visa lottery, countries become excluded when the number of immigrants from them reach a certain point, so we are lucky they do not do that in the Employment-based system!

    I think that by wanting to remove the per country limit so more Indians can avail of the green card quota is both asking for "special treatment" and a slap in the face for all the non-Indian IV members. The more I read the threads on this site, the more I feel that this organization is geared just to one ethnic group. I am sure that Indians probably make up the majority of members, but the founders of IV (I hope) did not want this organization to become one-sided! Please be considerate of ALL members and try to come up with suggestions that would benefit ALL members!!!:mad:





    dominique strauss-kahn maid name. strauss kahn maid name.
  • strauss kahn maid name.



  • Jayleno - me thinking sane is the reason you didn't hear from me in any malls/WM :) but I was a minority in BWW who believes in waiting till you find like minded people who are looking. cold contacting is just going against human instincts. you can't simply talk to a person about something to get his phone number and call them about this business next day. that is a reg flag right there. i couldn't do it and hence not with this business anymore. many of us are not ready to think about making millions in few short years. some people need to understand that you can't rub that idea with force on another human being.

    in BWW terms, i was a quitter who can't take the business to the next level because I was afraid of rejection (getting a NO from prospects)..

    Thanks for your perspective and it explains not only about BWW but about cold contacting in general.

    I used to be very very active in IV campaigns and tried to get people sign up for IV activities. We had lobby days, workshops etc.... and we found it very difficult to explain or get people on board for IV activities though it is beneficial for them. Most people would give us the same treatment that they give the Ammway folks.





    hot Dominique Strauss-Kahn, dominique strauss-kahn maid name. Dominique Strauss-Kahn was
  • Dominique Strauss-Kahn was



  • Check this out. http://www.notcanada.com/





    house Dominique Strauss-Kahn dominique strauss-kahn maid name. Dominique Strauss-Kahn
  • Dominique Strauss-Kahn



  • Guys, we have other important things at hand. Lets work on letter campaign and making ppl aware of it. There is no point in these discussions, we need to attack the problem at its core.!!!!!





    tattoo Dominique Strauss-Kahn, dominique strauss-kahn maid name. 2010 Dominique Strauss-Kahn
  • 2010 Dominique Strauss-Kahn



  • I did some internet search and found this Q&A in murthy.com
    Cooool...people go ahead with LC Sub.

    Q. I have a pending green card case based on a substituted labor. Do I need to worry about this proposed regulation?
    �MurthyDotCom
    A. It would not seem to affect pending green cards based on substituted labor, as long as the substitution was not being requested through the DOL. This regulation prohibits substitution through the DOL. So, if it were to go into effect, it is possible that it would end all pending requests for substitution of beneficiaries made to the DOL.
    �MurthyDotCom
    Most substitution requests are made via the USCIS at the I-140 petition filing stage. This involves labor certifications that have already been approved, and the substitution request is made in the filing of the I-140 petition at the USCIS. The regulation attacks this process by making labor certifications valid for only 45 days. Thus, all I-140s would have to be filed within 45 days of labor certification approval. Even if the regulation were to pass, however, it does not appear that it would have the power to terminate pending I-140s (even if based on LC substitution). If the cases are proper when filed, it does not seem that the regulation would extend to pending USCIS cases since the proposed regulation is a DOL, not a USCIS, regulation. If it were a USCIS regulation, then it could impact pending I-140 cases for which the labor certification is over 45 days old at the time of filing - not just LC substitution cases. Those cases with approved I-140s do not appear to be vulnerable to this proposed regulation.


    How do you now that? Any sources?

    If text of the proposed memo will be the same, then all pending I-140 based on LC substitution should be denied.





    pictures Dominique Strauss-Kahn was dominique strauss-kahn maid name. Dominique Strauss-Kahn
  • Dominique Strauss-Kahn



  • I filed 2 140's:

    1. 140 and 485 concurrently at the TSC on Aug 6th 2007 based on the EB2, India, May 06 labor . This 140 is not approved.

    2. Filed second 140 based on Mar 05 labor on Dec 14th 2007 at TSC- EB2, India. Both are with the same company. This got approved on Aug 8th, 08.

    How do I link the approved 140 to my 485? Do I need to fill in any form or do I need to talk to TSC or send them letter with approved 140 and 485 copy.

    Would appreciate inputs.





    dresses Dominique Strauss-Kahn was dominique strauss-kahn maid name. Dominique Strauss-Kahn,
  • Dominique Strauss-Kahn,



  • EB2 India will move very fast till 01 JAN 06 as because based on June 2007 bulletin, just before the july fiasco,( http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3236.html ) the PD for China is 01 JAN 06. That means in EB2 Category except India and China every other country is current. So till India reaches 01 JAN 06 PD in EB2, all the spill overs will be moved to only EB2 India(based on the priority of oldest priority date). By the time India EB2 reaches 01 JAN 06, China PD in EB2 will move further from 01 JAN 06 by using its 7% quota. So Inidia PD for EB2 again moves fast till that changed China PD using the spill overs. After that India and China will share the spill overs based on the PD priority. All this happens if and only if the USCIS works effectively and uses all the available visa numbers for the present fiscal year. My prediction for EB2 India PD is, it touches 2005 /even cross few months in 2005 by the end of this year if USCIS works effectively.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4285&highlight=vdlrao&page=99

    See the post that I have posted about EB2 India movement on 06-09-2008.





    makeup dominique strauss kahn maid dominique strauss-kahn maid name. Dominique Strauss-Kahn
  • Dominique Strauss-Kahn



  • ...





    girlfriend 2010 Dominique Strauss-Kahn dominique strauss-kahn maid name. Dominique Strauss Kahn.
  • Dominique Strauss Kahn.



  • .......Even if I had said that there is fraud and corruption in India, it would not be considered as a racist comment. Every year Transparency International generates a list of most corrupt nations. Ever wonder why India is on that list. Ever wonder why out of all places only in India US visa officers are instructed to do technical interview for IT visa applicants? You are living in complete denial and trying to play the race card whenever you get an opportunity.

    There may be truth in it. But not completely so. There are are lot of well qualified and experienced people. But there may be frauds too.


    Fraud and corruption is prevalent everywhere incuding India and a prepondernece of the bodyshops are nothing but a factory of producing overnight "IT Talents". Accept this is as one of the problem of this retrogression.

    Again it is a mixture of all kind of types coming through the consultants.
    So, the issue is that there are lot of qualified and experienced people in India that are willing to come to USA to seek better opportunities ( although these says , the students from top universities of India may not want to come here ) and i believe it is not that the consultant companies dump 'all who can walk' into USA. There may be a certain percentage that are 'deficient'.
    So, my main point is that , by virtue of larger population, India has larger number of graduates/employable folks. Plus many of them learn English ( if i need to communicate with people in other parts of India, i use English ) , may be with thick accent.





    hairstyles strauss kahn maid name. dominique strauss-kahn maid name. Dominique Strauss-Kahn
  • Dominique Strauss-Kahn



  • Since I am new to the boards; I don't know how much statistical analysis has been performed.

    Here is some good material or ways to get the point across.

    Following is hyperlink from OONET regarding stem positions.

    http://online.onetcenter.org/find/stem/title?t=1&g=Go

    Click on it and then pick a "on demand" profession and scroll to the bottom. At the bottom of each profession will have median salary; number of people doing the job in 2004 and projected need for the next 10 years.

    -------------------------------------------------------------

    Following is an excerpt for accountants:

    Wages & Employment Trends
    National
    Median wages data collected from Accountants and Auditors.
    Employment data collected from Accountants and Auditors.

    Median wages (2004) $24.67 hourly, $51,310 annual
    Employment (2004) 1,176,000 employees
    Projected growth (2004-2014) Faster than average (21-35%)
    Projected need (2004-2014) 486,000 additional employees

    ----------------------------------------------------------------

    The IT jobs is broken down by manager, software engineer, programmer, etc., so a few numbers need to be added up.

    -----------------------------------------------------------------

    Go to americas job bank, careerbuilder, monster and type the in demand professions, ie., "software engineer". See how many postings there are. There will probably be duplicates between the different boards.

    See if careerbuilder, ajb, monster, etc., will give you statistics on how many of those positions were filled.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

    Try to see if you can get prevailing wage determination for eb2 positions across the country. I know off hand that an eb2 IT position in Edision is over $90,000; new hamshire is anywhere from $89,000 to $113,000; Austin, TX is about $106,000; Virigina is close to $106,000 (generally if it is bachelors plus five years of experience; it is in six digits or close to six digits).

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

    The above will give a pretty good sense of the positions being sponsored; the salary levels, and the demand. Only thing missing is to correlate U.S. university graudates over the next 10 years and the gap between demand and supply of the skilled workers. Analysis has to be more facts then words and can't be too long winded.





    Yes in my opinion also companies like Infosys, TCS, CTS or HCL - all of them have abused the L1/B1 visa program. At least with H1B the benificiary gets a shot at the "american dream". However with L1 visas - it is pure high tech slave labour. The L1 visa holders are dumped in client places all over the USA and they are paid even lower wages than their H1B counterparts and on top of that the L1 visa absolutely prohibits the visa holder from changing employers. The typical lifcycle of a L1 visa holder is to come to USA, learn from their US counterparts, co-ordinate between the US client and the offshore team back in India, save as much money as possible to pay off for the 2 bed room apartment or car back in India and then at the end of six months , beg their employers for a new project in USA. And during all this time they have to keep up a brave face - saying they dont really "like to stay in USA". Talk about "grapes being sour".

    However these companies typically are financially in a much better position and have stronger lobbies than small time desi bodyshoppers sponsoring H1 candidates - so USCIS haven't really got the guts to look into their activities as compared to desi bodyshops.





    Hmm.. so yesterday we were buddies on the other thread (at least you made it out to be for the sake of your arguments) and today I am part of the "enemy" because I am speaking sense and not rhetoric? I think I saw that coming.

    By the way, I don't think you won ANYONE over so far. Keep trying...
    If i remeber correcttly it was all you IV guys (Mostly EB2 and some EB3 too) who were doing all the
    sheriking and teqaring of hair and other stuff.

    To talk like me you donto need to be on smoke, coffee or dope or anything else. All you need is respect for others point of view and courage to stand up for what you beleive and not be intimated by bullies

    My tone was always the same (Albiet i used some strong words in between but that is my fault not yours) and my messages have been the same. If you think about it all you guys who were seeing my messages are now seeing them again and maybe just maybe undwerstanding the intent if not agrreing with me. Which is ok. You cannot win them all.....

    Good Luck To You TOO.



    Blog Archive