comic wallpapers

comic wallpapers. Iphone Comic Wallpapercomic wallpapers. Iphone Comic Wallpaper
  • Iphone Comic Wallpaper



  • Very nice, great light! The first one is my favourite. I think I'd try sacrificing the top dark clouds for the composition, to me there is a bit too much space over the bird.





    comic wallpapers. Marvel Comics wallpaperscomic wallpapers. Marvel Comics wallpapers
  • Marvel Comics wallpapers



  • a) When did you receive the AOS receipts?
    not yet received. July 2nd filer

    b) When did you hear about the fingerprinting and how?
    mail from USCIS with a form I797c(notice of action) to go do FP

    c) When are you expecting EAD or if you have received it, how long did it take?

    not yet received





    comic wallpapers. Wallpapers 3: : Tintincomic wallpapers. Wallpapers 3: : Tintin
  • Wallpapers 3: : Tintin



  • Folks,

    Need a little advice. We (my husband and I) filed our 485 on July 2 under EB-3and have received AP, EAD, FP etc. Our PD date (July 7, 2001) got current in the March bulletin:). I wanted to check if there is way to find out if our cases have been adjudicated and are ready for approval as and when a visa # is allocated in March.

    Thanks





    comic wallpapers. Comic Wallpaperscomic wallpapers. Comic Wallpapers
  • Comic Wallpapers



  • what if your wife has a B1/B2 status.......can you still file for I-485?...Has anyone encountered a similar situations?

    thanks,





    comic wallpapers. Marvel Comic Wallpapers forcomic wallpapers. Marvel Comic Wallpapers for
  • Marvel Comic Wallpapers for



  • We both have received EAD.

    But I want to stay in H1B. Can my spouse use EAD to work and I stay in H1B?

    Thanks.





    comic wallpapers. Batman Comic Wallpapercomic wallpapers. Batman Comic Wallpaper
  • Batman Comic Wallpaper



  • this is obviously great news for those affected.

    however the speed at which the authorities have acted, and the almost total lack of support from the Congress could imply that politics here is (like desh) is quickly heading down the "what's in it for me" path.





    comic wallpapers. marvel wallpaperscomic wallpapers. marvel wallpapers
  • marvel wallpapers



  • One big question:

    Who runs this free calling service?

    There is no contact information or legal disclaimers. It is just a one page website.

    BTW I tried and it worked. But these questions are important to know this is not a fishy site or what their true goal of providing this free call is.





    comic wallpapers. Comic Marvel Wallpaperscomic wallpapers. Comic Marvel Wallpapers
  • Comic Marvel Wallpapers



  • ,,,,, others please weigh in





    comic wallpapers. comic Wallpaper,comic wallpapers. comic Wallpaper,
  • comic Wallpaper,



  • Call the IRS.





    comic wallpapers. Marvel Comic Wallpaper.comic wallpapers. Marvel Comic Wallpaper.
  • Marvel Comic Wallpaper.



  • Dear Experts and Attorneys:
    Here is my situation:
    My employment was terminated by my Manager (no reasons given on paper, and the reasons he gave me were not valid when I discussed with my previous manager even per the company policy)
    I am in the process of finalizing between a couple of offers (Hopefully would be able to make a decision by sometime next week). My previous manager is trying to get me into his project after I explained my I-485 application status. My PD is Aug-06 (EB-3), I-140 pending.
    My spouse is on H-4. My initial plan before all this drama (Initial withdrawal of July visa bulletin and employment termination), I got all my documents signed and ready to be sent out from my attorney's office.
    After this sequence of events, the attorney refuses to submit my I-485 application (because it could be considered Fraud).
    Now I need your expert advice on the following situations:
    1. Would it be ideal to join the same company in a different department and ask the lawyer to file my I-485? Use the AC21 portability after 180 days of pending application?
    2. I read somewhere that for me to use the AC21 portability, I need to be in the same profile and also same pay range that was approved on my initial labor application. Is it true? I am currently being offered 15K more than what I have been making till now.
    3. I have 3 more years of H-1B left, so what are the chances of getting a new green card process started under EB-2, and port the Aug-06 priority date after the I-140 is approved? How long would you anticipate it would take for me to get to the I-485 stage? Just a ball park from the experience on the forum would be great!
    I have been out of the job for the past 2 weeks. would it be a problem for me while applying for a new labor certification?
    I greatly appreciate your responses.
    Thank you.





    comic wallpapers. Comics Wallpapers Forcomic wallpapers. Comics Wallpapers For
  • Comics Wallpapers For



  • I had posted my 485 approval news ealier and it took a whole different direction .Hope for you .My 140 was denied for same reason .It was A2P and company didnt have auditted financial statements and hadnt filed taxes and to make things worse i didnt get (neither atorney) the denail notice till 25th day of denail .We filed MTR and the documents we sent were my w2s.my pay stubs showing that company had been paying me whatwas stated in LS .
    I think you should always take a chance n file MTR with what ever possible documents u have and have a backup plan with new perm possibly with a differnet employer .we also sent unauditted financial statemnts with MTR .MTR was successfull and Thanks God 485 got approved too .
    I found IV very helpfull for finding out how to file n what to send with MTR .
    wish u luck

    My W-2 and pay stubs do not show that my company has been paying me what was stated in LS.





    comic wallpapers. Comics PSP Wallpaperscomic wallpapers. Comics PSP Wallpapers
  • Comics PSP Wallpapers



  • Thank you all for their replies, this helped





    comic wallpapers. iphone wallpaper for the comiccomic wallpapers. iphone wallpaper for the comic
  • iphone wallpaper for the comic



  • I agree.

    Visa Recapture or remove country limit for skilled labor (EB category). these would probably be the only ones that will fly.

    Maybe they should also keep it low key so less people oppose it;)

    Send it through when Mr.King is on vacation:D

    Don't keep your expectations so low. Change is on the way ! Senate's color has changed. ;)





    comic wallpapers. Superman Wallpapers | Comiccomic wallpapers. Superman Wallpapers | Comic
  • Superman Wallpapers | Comic



  • Just today, I spoke to one of my freind, he is also from Bangladesh and his PD is sometime in 2006. He got his GC. So it could very well be true. If you want PM me and I can give you his phone number, you are his compatriot after all.

    If your friend is under EB2 category, then yes, his GC is no surpise. However, if PD is not current, I am not sure how someone's GC can be approved without calling it a USCIS' mistake.

    Comments from anybody with more knowledge on this will be highly appreciated.





    comic wallpapers. best comic wallpapers forcomic wallpapers. best comic wallpapers for
  • best comic wallpapers for



  • I understand, but don't. The possibility of you getting hurt in some way if he reciprocates in kind is much higher. Steel yourself, and move on...





    comic wallpapers. Joker Comic Wallpapercomic wallpapers. Joker Comic Wallpaper
  • Joker Comic Wallpaper



  • I am curious - Did you get a receipt notice for your wife? I have E-filed for AP for my family. I have got the paper receipt for me but not for my family. I am wondering if there is a pattern here.

    Thanks,
    Mitesh

    I got the 1st AP receipt notice for my wife with I485 and EAD receipts in about 1 week after they entered our case into the system (September 2007). On October, 2007 she received EAD card but never received the actual approved AP.
    I did not apply for EAD and AP. I'm still on H1B





    comic wallpapers. comic-wallpapers 800x600.comic wallpapers. comic-wallpapers 800x600.
  • comic-wallpapers 800x600.



  • OR change your birth country to England :)





    comic wallpapers. Cool Comic Characterscomic wallpapers. Cool Comic Characters
  • Cool Comic Characters



  • thanks for your input. Is it possible to do labor at multiple locations simultaneously?





    comic wallpapers. Punisher Wallpapers | Comiccomic wallpapers. Punisher Wallpapers | Comic
  • Punisher Wallpapers | Comic



  • i received a txt message to call this number: 1-866-961-2143 and request the whitehouse to keep its promise on passing CIR this year.
    Pls try calling.





    IV is a public forum and recently its under the radar from various different organizations. So please do not use profanity in your language. You never know how it might come back and bite us. Please...please...please...

    Yes you are correct. we should never lose our professionalism. no matter how worse it becomes, we should not lose our sight unless we reach our goal.





    A friend of mine sent me this link to find ur status after the 45 day letter.

    http://www.pbls.doleta.gov/pbls_pds.cfm

    The site says : The backlog public disclosure system only accepts Case numbers beginning with either a D or P.
    Please enter the case number with all dashes.
    Where the # represents a number
    (e.g. P-#####-##### OR D-#####-##### ).

    Unfortunately I dont have the number and the lawyer is not giving it to me. If this can help u guyz please do use it.



    Blog Archive