planking fad

images Planking planking fad. the latest fad of planking
  • the latest fad of planking



  • Anyone with any comments on this, please share


    I do have my CA PR. Waiting for US GC, my CA PR clock is ticking. Once I am more than 3 years past in the CA PR card and if I still dont go to CA, I understand that my CA PR may not be renewed. My question is : Is is possible to at least enter CA for the last (during 5th) year of CA PR ? Also is it possible to re-apply for the CA PR once I am say 4 years done in my CA PR life without entering CA ? Gurus , please shed some light.

    On another note : I would request no one to make offensive remarks about a great country like Canada. It may not have as many opportunities as US has or be a lot more restricitve in providing licensure to some professionals, but please bear in mind that it has provided respect to some of us by making some of us it PR .... which the great US is still to bestow on us. Even when we have not contributed a single cent to CA or its economy while we have earned/contributed millions to the US / its economy.





    wallpaper the latest fad of planking planking fad. Planking fad stretches out
  • Planking fad stretches out



  • Hi Keeme,

    My post was not about double standards BUT about opposing terrorism, it doesn't matter if its LTTE, KHALISTAN, TALIBAN or any other organisation which terrorises the society. These terrorists outfits should be handled beyond any religious, linguistic or any other consideration.
    Regarding support for common man/community, we should oppose any human rights violation against any individual/community, there shouldn't be any double standards BUT at the same time action against terrorist outfits should not be compromised.





    planking fad. Ridiculous planking fad
  • Ridiculous planking fad



  • Hi,
    I (EB3-India, PD Nov 2002) got approved last year. We were only able to file my wife;s I-484 days before my approval. We are still waiting for her GC as my PD is no longer current. Is there any way she can get her GC quickly?

    Thanks,
    485_spouse





    2011 Planking fad stretches out planking fad. planking is the latest
  • planking is the latest



  • ...





    planking fad. Planking fad not over yet?
  • Planking fad not over yet?



  • My desi neighbor told me about it recently. What are your experience with Amway Quickstar. Have you guys made money from it?

    Best way to lose Friends!

    Best way to identify Bad Friends!





    planking fad. the new fad of “planking,”
  • the new fad of “planking,”



  • That's is what YSR has met with, what you call final Judgment. His head, legs chopped. In our language we call Kukka Chavu.

    Just a shame on you to talk like this about dead man.





    planking fad. Planking : Fad or Danger?
  • Planking : Fad or Danger?



  • Do I need to keep job or Stay in USA once I-140 approved ?? Reason I am asking that my I-140 is approved but my PD is not current and also got my Canadian PR too. If I move in Canada and see what possibilites available there for me and come back in USA when PD is current or file consular process from Canada whenever PD is current. .. what do you guys think about it ?? Any thoughts or feedback ??

    Thanks in advance





    2010 Ridiculous planking fad planking fad. Planking
  • Planking



  • Why should we give big bucks to big names? Instead we can pay 50% to 75% of that to a bunch of fresh law school grads from Harvard or some other top law school and see what they can do?
    This way we would help young talent and also give them a platform to get their name in the front and at the same time we are not under cutting on their fees. Saving money but cutting unnecessary cost is the name of the game.

    Any thoughs or counter arguments?

    I liked your concept of approaching "fresh law school grads" but...
    If we are planning to approach with such a big task which I would think needs lot of experience in the law field and not sure if its worth taking an approach with fresh out of law school grads...I personally feel this experiment of working with fresh law school grads might be risky and I doubt if they even know any in's & out's of USCIS tricks,rules and dramas which they keep changing now & then quite often....

    As always experience counts one would choose to see how much experience they have and in this case if we go with these BRAND NEW.. fresh out of law school grads who may or many not have any winning track records might be not worth it I guess..





    planking fad. to stop the quot;plankingquot; fad
  • to stop the quot;plankingquot; fad



  • Yes it can be corrected at this time. You can answer the RFE yourself and explain you mistake or ask your attorney to do so. I would suggest that contact your attorney so that you can prevent any future mistakes.



    Thanks..Samay.
    I appreciate, You took time to answer my question.





    hair planking is the latest planking fad. becoming planking sites.
  • becoming planking sites.



  • I just want to point out that whether or not your company helps offset these costs is immaterial at this point. This is money that has gone down the drain. Depending on the Oct. Visa Bulletin, you, or your employer may have to incur the same expenses all over again. So in the end, you may end up spending more than twice the amount of money, and more in application fees.

    >> This is money that has gone down the drain.
    None of the FEES has been accepted by USCIS as they even did not accept the petition. So the fees cannot be calculated. Need to find out, what they will do for July 2nd filers

    >>So in the end, you may end up spending more than twice the amount of money, and more in application fees.
    Yes, the fees gets revised start July 30. But you need NOT pay again and again to extend EAD/AP, if requried under new fees. Need to calculate the difference. Also not sure if the Attorney's would charge twice as they have to resubmit the paper with little or no modification.

    Money lost will be the amount spent on Medical Examination (In my case $550, as I ended up with a doctor of my choice out side my medical insurance network), So even if my conpany can reimburse, I cannot request... Also per my attorney Medical Examination Reports are valid for a year, If we apply within a year, this is also not lost. If someone or his family has to rush back to USA, to file AOS, then the amount spent are waste. Loss of vacation and money.

    My point is not to discourage any one, but when we wirte to media, they will investigate all before they publish to main stream. We need to be fair and should provide the correct information, else we might loose the coverage. We need to highlight the expenses occured and stress this has caused to many many people.





    planking fad. planking fad. Planking Cart Stall; Planking Cart Stall
  • planking fad. Planking Cart Stall; Planking Cart Stall



  • Hi Forum,

    I have come to USA last year and was getting paid consistently till May31. Now, on July 2nd new employer (not a desi, but a big company) applied for transfer on premium processing. I'm continuing with my old employer, and they are marketing me, and have all such emails. Just wanted to know whether the paystub will be an issue for transfer? And how soon can I join them, and what is the risk if I join them now, before I wait for response from INS?

    Any response in this regard will be highly appreciated.

    I would suggest that you wait for another few days and since you have applied for a premium processing you should be getting a response from the USCIS soon. The USCIS requires last two pay stubs for the transfer however we have been able to obtain approvals even with a single pay stub.





    hot Planking fad not over yet? planking fad. (via Ridiculous planking fad
  • (via Ridiculous planking fad



  • Guys,

    I have been working here for 9 years and next year we plan to return back to India. I spoke to SSN customer service to find out my retirement and survivor benefits. Being an Indian citizen, all these are available only if me, or my dependants, have a valid residing status with the US, at the time of making the application. The contribution at this point is like getting a right to work. This is outrageous.

    We all have been legally invited into this country for a work, and that means the US gov should protect our legal and fair interests. It is universally true that everyone works to protect his family. Now here is a case, where I have no right to my retirement money just because I dont have a legal resident status. Whose fault is this. I already made the application 6 years ago. If my home country does not have the comparable SSN structure, then return the money back? We will pay the taxes and take the money back. Our kids need it.

    I dont know what is the appropriate channel to get this fixed. This appears more like human rights violation, or abuse. I am sure there are many in this forum who are in the same boat as I am. Can someone team up with me to do more research or share your discoveries.

    To the US, this is what I got to say:
    =======================
    If you want to protect the jobs for your people, please do it. You have every right. But please dont dump the people you officially invited to augument the workforce of your country into the waters. Before you bring in additional workers to support your companies, do necessary corrections in your immigration policies to let them in only with green card. Dont strangulate their careers. Your existing policies have been burning the aspirations and careers of a lot of innocent people from India and China.

    To those innocent legal foreign workers that have already gathered 40 points in SS, you owe them. They deserve citizenship, not green card. I know it is jumping across multitude of issues, but is it not fair.





    house Ridiculous planking fad planking fad. in on the #39;planking#39; fad
  • in on the #39;planking#39; fad



  • What did I do wrong. I'm only commenting. I don't understand why you mentioned the word "polite". Could you quote a section on my replies where you think I am not polite. Please....

    --Grupak, I wasn't talking about the law here. It was villamonte, I was just requesting him to be polite. The thing I agreed about him was that we cannot call country cap quota as discrimination.





    tattoo the new fad of “planking,” planking fad. of the planking fad.
  • of the planking fad.



  • Does any one on this forum happen to know an approximate dollar amount that would cost for if we (IV team) is planning to proceed further with this class action law suite on USCIS?? the reason I am asking for is if we have known dollar amount/target amount in hand it makes it easy for all to start contributing towards this target amount and proceed further with law suite.

    I am sure someone on IV team would create a separate bucket for this specific class action law suite task and keep track of amount that's been collected...

    Yes, I totally support this class action suite and also willing to support as mush as I can financially....

    I think the good start is to consult with Rajiv Khanna. He has an experience in class-actions/federal litigation and will tell whether it is feasible to go this way. It will cost $600 (approximately). To file a class-action complaint will cost around $10k. The rest depends on the lenght of the proceedings, but my estimate is another 20-30k. Peanuts comparing to lobbying :) IV may not want to go this way, as Mark Bartosik once explained, it may hurt its other efforts. If that's the case, potential plaintiffs can work with lawyers directly.





    pictures Planking : Fad or Danger? planking fad. planking fad photos.
  • planking fad photos.



  • This discussion can go on and on. Here is my take.

    * US is one of the countries people are flocking into. Even lots of people from UK, Australia and Canada come here to settle.
    * Given this, whenever there are opportunities to lure people in, there will be takers and people who sell (like preapproved labor). If USCIS puts a stop on preapproved labor, then there will be other avenues to take advantage of.

    You may have others in your field/company who are less-educated than you, younger than you and earning more than you, so can you lose sleep over it? No! It is part of life.

    Just focus your energies on IV and its adoption. :)





    dresses (via Ridiculous planking fad planking fad. Re: The PLANKING fad
  • Re: The PLANKING fad



  • I just heard from attorney there are lot of debate going on in AILA and they are trying to stop this memo from being implemented...they are the one going to lose more business then the body shops....





    makeup to stop the quot;plankingquot; fad planking fad. Ridiculous planking fad
  • Ridiculous planking fad



  • Here is my case, Company A filed Labor GC for me, Labor filed 04/2004, I-140 approved 06/07, I485 filed 07/07.
    Company A got aquired by company B in 11/07, Company B filed 3 year extension on H1B based on approved I-140 approved H1B.

    Now company B filed amendment to approved I 140- My questions-


    Is my I 140 still aproved or it will start all over?
    I am planning to change the company coming October, Can I change the company at this stage. Will it affect my AOS in adverse way.
    What
    I need to take care of if I want to switch the job.





    girlfriend of the planking fad. planking fad. on dangers of planking fad
  • on dangers of planking fad



  • Hi there,

    Here is my situation, any help to resolve this is appreciated.
    - My self (primary) & my wife's(derivative) I-485's (PD June 2002) were filed in March 2007.
    - My I-485 was approved in July 2007, my wife's was pending due to NC.
    - My wife's employer filed PERM (PD June 2007) & then filed I-140 in March 2008.
    - We recently contacted NSC regarding my wife's case status, we received a letter from them stating that, her I485 is waiting for I-140 to get approved.

    They linked her new I-140 to her pending I-485 that was filed as derivative.Is this USCIS error?.How to correct this error and have them consider her I-485 application as a derivative application?.

    Thanks for your help.

    [COLOR="Blue"]Your attorney should get in touch with the USCIS.This situation can be sorted out with informing the USCIS. In case you require any assistance please get in touch with me.





    hairstyles planking fad. Planking Cart Stall; Planking Cart Stall planking fad. Planking (fad)
  • Planking (fad)



  • So yo unever know this guys when they will change and what. I need food when I am hungry and need a place to place to sleep when I am tired. I dont care whether Rama has temple or not.

    Congress Ruled us more years than BJP since we got independence.

    Still you are hungry , looking for food and looking for a place to sleep.

    Change We Need. Letz try BJP or Lalu ( :=) this time.





    http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3953.html





    I am not sure if this is true or false but I thought to share. it might be a good news for July filers:


    07/12/2007: USCIS Reportedly Returning Visa Numbers to DOS

    AILA has reported that when Rep. Lofgren issued a letter to Secretary Chertoff, she also disclosed that "It has also come to my attention that USCIS began returning visa numbers to the State Depaartment as early as Thrusday, July 5, 2007." It could be the answer to our question why they are holding July filing cases and why they stopped adjudicating 485 cases for which they pull out the numbers before July 2, 2007. What a mess!



    Blog Archive