2NE1 says “I Am The Best” on Inkigayo comeback


After a near 9 month hiatus from performing regularly on music shows, the 2NE1 girls are back on SBS “Inkigayo” with a powerful new performance of their latest release, “I Am The Best“.

Having originally been offered a 10 minute comeback stage by SBS, YG decided against it and went with just the 1-song performance of “I Am The Best”.

“I Am The Best” is definitely shaping up to be one of the hottest dance tracks of the summer. Previously described by producer Teddy as an electronic hip hop track reminiscent of “Fire“, “I Am The Best” has been climbing its way to the top of the hottest club playlists throughout Seoul and beyond.

Equipped with a heavy bass line and a catchy hook, “I Am The Best” is an infectious party track that will have fans reaching for the replay button over and over for the rest of the week.

The ladies prove their worth by supplying the track with their unique vocals, from CL’s swaggtastic raps to Bom’s throaty melodies.

Check out their hot comeback below!


2NE1 Interview (Jun 26, 2011)


2NE1 - I AM THE BEST (Jun 26, 2011)


source: allkpop

Blog Archive