Hot to trot: Katie Price and Leandro kiss on horseback as her beau impresses with his pukka polo skills

By JODY THOMPSON


Not chukka-d yet: Leandro Penna puckers up to Katie Price as they practice their polo skills in Berkshire yesterday


They still can't actually speak each other's language - but Katie Price and Leandro Penna let their horsemanship do the talking yesterday.

The loved-up pair were showing off their polo skills on the pitch in Berkshire - and the 33-year-old model turned businesswoman seemed impressed by her toyboy's ways with a mallet.

In fact, onlookers said that Leandro, 26, was a natural and looked even better riding than trained horsewoman Katie.


Swinging time: Leandro keeps the ball in his sights as he gallops on his polo pony ready to take a shot with his mallet


Perhaps he'd had some sneaky lessons before in his home country of Argentina, where their horsemen are famed for their polo skills.

Meanwhile, Alex Reid, 35, still has some kind words for his soon-to-be ex wife Katie.

Talking in this week's issue of New! magazine, the cagefighter said: 'She’ll always have a special place in my heart. I would have given my life for her.


Race you: The Argentinian may have had some sneaky lessons in his home country


In the pink: Katie as ever looked natural on horseback too, wearing clothes from her KP Equestrian range


'I am a romantic for better or for worse, so yeah, that hurts. I wish it had worked out. It’s sad because I was fighting the whole way to save it. It wasn’t my choice [to split].'

However, he said of his new girlfriend, Big Brother winner Chantelle Houghton, 27, that she's a 'real lady'.


He's broken free: Alex Reid told this week's New! magazine that ex wife Katie would always have a 'special place in his heart'


He said: 'The great thing about her is that she’s so feminine, a real lady. It’s nice to be with someone who’s a real lady. She really is just so sweet, so girly.

'I’m cheeky. I’m like a little kid and I play around, [I make] little bum jokes. I tone that down a bit. She’s not a prude, she’ll find it funny, but I want to be a gentleman.'


Alex Reid on New! magazine


And perhaps unsurprisingly, he confirmed that being with Katie had given him a taste for being in the public eye.

He said: 'I got my first big TV show a week before I met Katie. Being with her was brilliant. It opened so many doors. It got me put on the map, even though I’d been working for 20-plus years in showbiz.'


source: dailymail

Blog Archive