wallpaper yellow

images texture wallpaper. yellow wallpaper yellow. Ant wallpaper, Yellow weed and
  • Ant wallpaper, Yellow weed and



  • jnraajan,

    Thanks for your reply! We surely dont want to jeopardize the ability of her to visit us again! We may have to stick to the original expiry date then!

    Would taking an Infopass appointment help?

    Other Folks,

    Pls. let me know if there are other feedback.

    rgds,
    gcisadawg





    wallpaper Ant wallpaper, Yellow weed and wallpaper yellow. Textures Wallpaper quot;Yellow
  • Textures Wallpaper quot;Yellow



  • sorry if i am wrong..
    How can someonw get a result on 140 with in 6 months, whn the waiting period is more thn 1 yr..
    i just dont trust these consultants..





    wallpaper yellow. Yellow Xmas Sparkles iPhone
  • Yellow Xmas Sparkles iPhone



  • I have a quick question though it is not related to family petition.
    what happens in this case ...you have a EAD valid for 2 years, say till Sept 2011. few months from now, 485 is denied for whatever reason.
    does the EAD become null and void or can you still use EAD till 2011 ? (I know we can file MTR etc).
    In other words, I wanted to know, what happens to EAD if GC is denied (in final judgement).

    Thanks





    2011 Textures Wallpaper quot;Yellow wallpaper yellow. -yellow-wallpapers-yellow-
  • -yellow-wallpapers-yellow-



  • You're right on logiclife .... our first concern is whether frist and reid start fighting again. one baby step at a time.....

    One good thing I have noticed....I donot know why but Tancredo is not screaming as much from the rooftops right now. I guess he may have realized that the house just overdid things a bit and tipped the balance.

    Call me paranoid...but I am wondering the exact same thing that how come Tancredo, et.al. are not making any noises...if you remember last time these congressmen were making a lot of noise and the bill went nowhere, now in hindsight, I think internally they knew that the bill will not pass the senate at that time and were making the most of it. Similarly, the silence is ominous because it means they probably have some surprises lined up at the conference. BTW, do we know who will be on the conference from both the Senate as well as the house? Also, are the conference proceedings publicised?





    wallpaper yellow. wallpaper yellow rose.
  • wallpaper yellow rose.



  • I think, he should run for his life from his in laws now...:)
    with a GC already fatest option might be to go to Mahabaleshwar for some honeymoon:)





    wallpaper yellow. Green yellow wallpaper
  • Green yellow wallpaper



  • Hello -

    Its been 30 days since my AP was mailed to me as per USCIS notification and I have not yet received it, but on other hand we receiver my wifes AP with in 3 days of approval.

    Can you guys suggest if I have to wait little longer or assume its lost in mail and apply for new one.

    Did any one on this forum experience more than 30 days to receive there AP since document mailed notification from USCIS.

    I would appreciate your suggestions/comment.

    Peace.

    I would suggest that you call the customer service number, since it is over 30 days, to find out what is going on.





    wallpaper yellow. 15-Zebra-Wallpaper-Yellow
  • 15-Zebra-Wallpaper-Yellow



  • Thanks for the reply. Yes H1 extension has been applied before I94 expires.
    But by the time H1 transfer applies, I94 got expired.
    Please let me know if you need any futher information.





    2010 Yellow Xmas Sparkles iPhone wallpaper yellow. texture wallpaper. yellow
  • texture wallpaper. yellow



  • "Top on IV's goals is 'ability to file for I-485' even when visa number is not available. As you perhaps know this will enable securing an EAD. Hope this answers your question."

    Unintelligent question .
    What time frame do we expect this to kick in .. if it does?
    (I know you can't give a definite date .. but just curious)

    Also how optimistic are we (IV lawyers) of getting this one in? (good chance, medium chance ??)





    wallpaper yellow. Wallpaper - Yellow Wall
  • Wallpaper - Yellow Wall



  • Lynne,

    I live in Fishers (126st), but work on West side of Indy (US 36 road towards Avon).

    I will make it next time for sure. I am not familiar with Carmel roads, but after yesterday's confusion, i have got some idea.

    DPP

    DPP once again, I am sad that we did not get to meet yesterday.
    Where are you based in Indiana, maybe you work in Indianapolis? I work in downtown Indy and can always find time to talk to a fellow sufferer.

    Lynne





    hair -yellow-wallpapers-yellow- wallpaper yellow. A very simple gray and yellow
  • A very simple gray and yellow



  • Thanks a lot Raj.

    One more question. Does current company give you any originals when your I-140 is approved? If so, I was not given any. I was just told by the company attorney by mail saying that my I-140 is approved. So now, what exactly should I ask for? Appreciate if you can list all the required documents.

    Thanks again for answering so promptly.

    CAH

    Below are the documents that you need to get from your previous attorney/Employer.

    1. Legible copy of your approved labor that you and your HR had signed.

    2. Legible copy of the Approved Original I-140. You will not get this original because it is solely Employer's document. Some times you will receive a Courtesy copy, but that will be like any other I-797,that is not the original, in that they will say "Courtesy Copy: Original sent to : <your attorney's name>"

    3. Copy of all H1-B approvals (I-797) to have records of your legal stay in US.

    That is all you need.

    Make sure to transfer your H1-B to your new employer.

    Good luck.

    Raj:)





    wallpaper yellow. wallpaper Yellow Roses
  • wallpaper Yellow Roses



  • Congratulations....
    A couple of questions, which could everybody in analysis
    - Did you use EAD ?
    - Did you use AC21 ?

    Thanks

    Can you please fill your profile (chargability is missing....), this will also help IV to analyze (slice and dice)





    hot wallpaper yellow rose. wallpaper yellow. Wallpaper Yellow Street
  • Wallpaper Yellow Street



  • So, after consulting with a good lawyer, we are filing motion to re-open for H-1B denial that I received couple of weeks ago.
    Basically, it was about the client location and the iterinary at the location which was not provided efficiently for the RFE response.
    I asked few questions to the new lawyer:
    Am I in status now: She said that I am in legal status subject to we file a RFE within 33 days. It will take 3 to 4 months for a response.
    Can I change my employer: The response was "No, I cannot change my employer as I do not have a valid H-1B status (H-1B pending is not a valid status to change employer)
    Can I work: She responded that "Yes, I can work as long as the case is pending and approved".
    What happens if it gets rejected again: We can appeal the case as all the documents are submitted now.

    Gurus,
    Did anybody face the similar issues as I am facing. If so, please throw light on it.
    For the first RFE, we have not submitted any contarct with the client, ID, time cards etc.
    This time I am submitting all the proof.
    Did anybody get the approval after filing for MTR.

    Thanks!





    house Title: The Yellow Wallpaper wallpaper yellow. Yellow orchid wallpaper
  • Yellow orchid wallpaper



  • Hopefully we will get them soon! Keeping fingers crossed! Just imagine the wait times for AP, EAD and eventually GC. Just forget about it!

    At this time the guys who are seeking company are those who got their checks cleared, you have 99% of july population with you , if that gives you some comfort.





    tattoo Green yellow wallpaper wallpaper yellow. -yellow-wallpapers-yellow-
  • -yellow-wallpapers-yellow-



  • A lot of folks are planning to leave the original sponsor after 180 days. My question is, is there any harm in quitting after 6 months as compared to say 9 months or a year? Would USCIS look infavorably on my application if I quit as soon as the AC21 can kick in? Would quitting after a few more months be any better?

    Thanks in advance





    pictures 15-Zebra-Wallpaper-Yellow wallpaper yellow. wallpapers yellow. girl_09.
  • wallpapers yellow. girl_09.



  • I think he mentioned 2005 fee as the fee for I-485 in 2005 (old fee structure). Not the check date of 2005. Let him clarify.
    Just wondering, a 2005 check is a very valid check. A check with future date is not valid for cashing immediatly. This may be invalid if the lawyer didnt had the account in 2005.





    dresses Wallpaper Yellow Street wallpaper yellow. Vintage wallpaper laptop skin
  • Vintage wallpaper laptop skin



  • My LCA was approved in July 2007.

    My lawyer sent the I-14 application to USCIS in January 2008 before the 180 day period but my employer dated the USCIS fee check as 2005.

    The USCIS returned the application asking us to re-send the application with a new check.

    My lawyer sent the application again with a new check but by the time this application reached USCIS the 180 day period was over and USCIS returned the application again stating that my 180 period is over and they cannot accept the I-140 application now.

    I am in the process of filing a fresh Labor Cert again. I guess now I will get a priority date of July 2008 and therefore I am losing 1 whole year in this process.

    Is there a way out and will USCIS accept my application? The bad part here is the first application sent was before time but the check date was wrong.

    All suggestions are highly appreciated.

    I like roseball's suggestion here, although "not to be opened by mailroom" is sort of like writing "fragile" on a package - you get the person in a bad mood who will kick the fragile package - know what I mean?
    Other than that, that just SUCKS for you. There's no other way of saying it, it just sucks. I'm sorry that happened to you.





    makeup Wallpaper - Yellow Wall wallpaper yellow. Title: The Yellow Wallpaper
  • Title: The Yellow Wallpaper



  • Folks,

    Need a little advice. We (my husband and I) filed our 485 on July 2 under EB-3and have received AP, EAD, FP etc. Our PD date (July 7, 2001) got current in the March bulletin:). I wanted to check if there is way to find out if our cases have been adjudicated and are ready for approval as and when a visa # is allocated in March.

    Thanks


    One more criteria is,If your 485 Notice Date falls prior to the processing dates (respective Processing Centre) as well THEN you can expect adjudicated in or after March depends on your Luck..

    This criteria was mentioned in one of the recent thread in this forum..





    girlfriend -yellow-wallpapers-yellow- wallpaper yellow. Stucko Wallpapers
  • Stucko Wallpapers



  • Not sure when the movie got released, but last weekend I got to watch "Outsourced" - It was fun !! I would recommend it, a little laughter on this tense topic.





    hairstyles wallpaper Yellow Roses wallpaper yellow. wallpaper yellow and white.
  • wallpaper yellow and white.



  • Job should be same or similar responsibilities and salary





    email me at billrider321@yahoo.com as i do lot of it.





    One time IO entered my visa type wrongly. Instead of L1-b he wrote H1-b on the I-94. I pointed out his mistake saying "My visa is L1-b. Shouldn't that be L1-b on I-94". He asked me "what visa are you in?". I repeated L1-b. He was angry and said in a raised voice "You should know what visa are you in. You should know". First place he didn't ask me what visa I was in and he made the mistake and jumped on me.

    Baseline is IO can make mistakes but we are the one to be affected by that. So make sure your visa type, EAC #, and all other info on I-94 are correct before leaving the counter at POE.



    Blog Archive