wallpaper primavera

images Sanderson Wallpaper Primavera wallpaper primavera. wallpaper primavera. wallpaper primavera.
  • wallpaper primavera. wallpaper primavera.



  • I believe u can apply ur own H4. because u have the H1 approval from ur spouse. just download form from uscis website. there is complete instruction over there.

    Thx

    Thanks! But if I apply for my own H4, I would require my copy of I797 and the I94 attached to that. My employer doesnt provide me with the copy of those. Would the documents from my husband good enough to apply in US?

    Arpu





    wallpaper wallpaper primavera. wallpaper primavera. wallpaper primavera. Chicas de Primavera
  • Chicas de Primavera



  • Case Details:
    EB2-I PD: 1/2/06 485@ TSC - MD: 6/30/07 RD: 7/2/07 ND: 10/2/07 AD: 8/6/08
    Directly Filed at TSC, Checks cashed but did not receive physical receipt notice

    Sequence of Emails:
    08/06: CRIS Email, Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident
    08/07: Soft LUD
    08/09: Soft LUD
    08/11: Welcome Notice Received via USPS, Post marked 08/08
    08/13: CRIS Email, Card Mailed.
    08/14: Soft LUD
    08/14: Received Cards in the mail, envelope post marked 08/12

    To Whom may have COLTS:
    - Opened SR for receipt notice in Dec 07
    - Feb 08, Received a letter from USCIS stating that they will not be able to generate duplicate notice
    - Feb 08, Called USCIS & referenced duplicate notice letter. IO has told me the name check got cleared on Nov 07.
    - Applied for EAD renewal in 6/08, Received card on 7/08
    - I-140 Soft LUD on 7/13/08
    - No other LUDs, Direct case status change on 8/6/08
    - Made two calls to USCIS one on 12/07 and another on 02/08 and did not make INFOPASS appointment.





    wallpaper primavera. wallpaper de amor. Primavera
  • wallpaper de amor. Primavera



  • Just emailed mine.





    2011 Chicas de Primavera wallpaper primavera. Primavera senza saldatura; wallpaper primavera. wallpaper primavera.
  • Primavera senza saldatura; wallpaper primavera. wallpaper primavera.



  • I'm thinking about pursuing maser degree of Biostatistics.
    I heard the job market demand is high and
    most jobs require master degree at least.

    As a research assistance, biostatistician, research analyst..

    Could I apply as EB2 ?
    Am I qualifed?

    If you are from a non retro country, EB2 will help. Otherwise not really.

    To get an EB2, you need a masters degree but your job will also have to require it. I know of folks with masters but their company filed as Eb3. You can apply for EB2-NIW on your own. This requires more than just a degree. You will have to show your field of study is of national interest, and YOU have unique abilities and YOU are a world leader/expert in your chosen field.





    wallpaper primavera. wallpaper primavera. Primavera senza saldatura; Primavera senza saldatura
  • wallpaper primavera. Primavera senza saldatura; Primavera senza saldatura



  • Hi all

    I am a green card holder. I received my green card through an application filed by a former employer, and received it in September 2004. I got married in Arpil 2006, my wife is from my home country, she had been in the US previously on an F-1 status which has since ran out. She became pregnant soon after we were married. She came up to the US last September on a B visa. She was given 6 months stay on her I-94; and had the baby here in January of 2007. Her expiration date on the I-94 is in 3 weeks and she is going to leave (with the baby) to maintain good status standing.
    I filed for her (I-130) last July. Our plan at this time is for her to go to grad school, apply for a new F-1 to come back here. We are presently waiting for a decsion on the grad school application from the school she applied to.
    I hope this isnt too confusing, but can anyone offer any suggestions or help with our situation? In terms of what options are out there for my wife to be here with me if things dont work out with grad school/ F-1 visa? As I mentioned I did file for her, but as I am not a citizen it will take longer. Also our newborn baby is a US citizen as she was born here.
    Thank you!!





    wallpaper primavera. Cole amp; Son Wallpaper Primavera
  • Cole amp; Son Wallpaper Primavera



  • Thanks guys.. good to know that..





    wallpaper primavera. Denny Rose primavera estate; wallpaper primavera. sfondi primavera. Scarica
  • Denny Rose primavera estate; wallpaper primavera. sfondi primavera. Scarica



  • Bump.





    2010 wallpaper de amor. Primavera wallpaper primavera. Sanderson Wallpaper Primavera
  • Sanderson Wallpaper Primavera



  • Aright here is my volley





    wallpaper primavera. Primavera Wallpaper de una
  • Primavera Wallpaper de una



  • no offence taken njboy, i realize that you were honestly trying to help.... i was just trying to alert you that people could be sensitive to such things and during these times when we need to work together it just helps that extra bit to word our emails with care.

    good luck and hope we can collectively work ourselves out of this immigration mess.





    hair Primavera senza saldatura; wallpaper primavera. wallpaper primavera. wallpaper primavera. Wallpaper versión iPod Touch
  • Wallpaper versión iPod Touch



  • Congratulations....
    A couple of questions, which could everybody in analysis
    - Did you use EAD ?
    - Did you use AC21 ?

    Thanks

    Thank you all.. I did not use EAD or AC21





    wallpaper primavera. wallpaper-stock01
  • wallpaper-stock01



  • My ex roomie came on a B1 visa on one way ticket, that too first time US visit. POE officer did ask him about it and he told employer was going to buy return ticket as dates weren't confirmed. They did made sure that he had a credit card. Don't know if same would apply for B2...

    Hi,

    My mother-in-law is coming to US on 2nd Dec on a one-way ticket, she will be going back around March 09 i.e. in almost 4 months.
    As we dont know abt the dates as such of return so we have booked a one-way ticket from India to US.

    Will there be any problem due to that at port of entry?

    Do she also need to carry travel insurance along with her?

    Thanks in advance.





    hot wallpaper primavera. Primavera senza saldatura; Primavera senza saldatura wallpaper primavera. ackgrounds 2 ai
  • ackgrounds 2 ai



  • I ported from EB3 to EB2 recently and if its all goes well, my PD of May 06 might be current. Is there any way one can determine if their finger prints, photographs, security checks, etc., are valid and the application is pre-adjudicated and ready for approval.

    Since, I ported recently I didn't notice any LUD's in my I-485 application. Any thoughts. Please share your experiences.

    have you tried infopass?





    house wallpaper primavera. Sanderson Wallpaper, Primavera wallpaper primavera. wallpaper primavera. sfondi primavera. sfondi; sfondi primavera. sfondi
  • wallpaper primavera. sfondi primavera. sfondi; sfondi primavera. sfondi



  • They are not dumb , they might be already keeping a watch on you while on soil.

    I think their problem is that they are watching the wrong people. And they miss the people whom they should be watching.

    If they sure are watching me at this instance. I hope they will come and help me debug this .Net problem that I have been trying to fix for the last 4 days and mostly nights :D





    tattoo Cole amp; Son Wallpaper Primavera wallpaper primavera. Flores de primavera - Flores,
  • Flores de primavera - Flores,



  • Do you work for saicon.. I also signed something like this.

    No. I work for an established software product company. Did anyone at your employer left and what were consequences. At my office not all signed this and they still continued application.





    pictures Denny Rose primavera estate; wallpaper primavera. sfondi primavera. Scarica wallpaper primavera. Camino en primavera
  • Camino en primavera



  • buy a return ticket . Cathay Pacific has tickets valid for a year. They have no change fees etc. so you can change the return date whenever you want.

    Rates vary for 4 months, 6 months and 1 year return tickets. Decide as per your convenience.





    dresses ackgrounds 2 ai wallpaper primavera. Cachorro Beagle en primavera; wallpaper primavera. Valentino Primavera
  • Cachorro Beagle en primavera; wallpaper primavera. Valentino Primavera



  • I got name check information atlast today. Its cleared
    Still waiting for GC Approval. God knows when it will get approved.

    Labor Priority Date: May 24, 2006
    I -140 Approved: Oct 2006
    I-485 RD July 2, 2007
    I-485 ND Aug 27, 2007 with SRCXXXXXXX


    babu123,

    How did you get this information? Did you call TSC today using POJ method?





    makeup Primavera Wallpaper de una wallpaper primavera. wallpaper primavera. Sanderson Wallpaper, Primavera
  • wallpaper primavera. Sanderson Wallpaper, Primavera



  • Great frequent flyer program...great service....and no transit visa bs....no brainer

    heard very good things about qatar airlines too..haven't used it...





    girlfriend Flores de primavera - Flores, wallpaper primavera. wallpaper primavera. Sanderson Wallpaper Primavera DVIWPR102
  • wallpaper primavera. Sanderson Wallpaper Primavera DVIWPR102



  • I personally think we should try to encourage new people to open new threads, and not discourage them. This way, they also get a feeling like they own ImmigrationVoice and they are the part of it.

    Unless there is already an active thread, we should not mind if someone opens a new thread!





    hairstyles wallpaper-stock01 wallpaper primavera. Delorean, Wallpaper.,
  • Delorean, Wallpaper.,



  • Gave it 5 star, and posted a comment.





    Hi S.Hoosier,

    Subject to the AC21 restrictions, like what? Could you please elaborate?

    Yes, you should be able to use AC21 to change employment (subject to the AC21 restrictions).





    Hi..

    Sorry to hear about that. My opinion is that you are safe as long as your company doesn't withdraw/request to revoke you I-140.

    >>>>>My questions are the following:

    1. What is USCIS view when they see the new H1B transfer petition? Will they reject my I-485?

    >> No. Because I-485 is filed for a future employment.

    2. If I take a job with Company B, starting Nov 17, can I use AC21 and send in the letter after January 15 (180 days pending).

    >> You don't have to sent any letters. Only thing you need to make sure is that you current company doesn't revoke your I-140 before Jan 15. If USCIS asks you for an updated employment letter before Jan 15, you will be in trouble (normally they wont do). If they ask after Jan 15, you can provide it from the new company.

    3. Do I have any other options here (I dont have EAD yet, just applied last week)

    Once you get EAD and Jan 15 comes, inform your new company that you are using EAD for AC21 purpose. From that time, they need to support your I-485.

    Again, again, again...I am not an attorney. So consult an attorney before making any decisions.



    Blog Archive