quotes about boys being a waste of time

images quotes about guys eing stupid; quotes about oys being jerks. quotes about boys being a waste of time. quotes about oys being jerks. quotes for guys who are jerks
  • quotes about oys being jerks. quotes for guys who are jerks



  • Thanks for your immediate response, gnutin and thomachan72.

    Mr.gnutin,

    Actually I phrased question no. 3 wrongly. I think this is the right way of phrasing it for an answer which I was expecting.

    As I came to U.S in 2006 and if i apply for my H1B Transfer in September 2010, please let me know how long will INS have it valid with the following scenario

    1. If my labor from my previous employer (A) is approved (which in my case)
    2. If my I140 from employer (A) is approved before September 2010 (Actually it will be filed in two weeks from now)

    Thanks and Regards,

    H1B transfer has nothing to do with your Labor or I-140 approval. The "transfer" is really like a new H1B application and will be treated as such. The I-140 approval comes into play only if you are past 6 years of your H1B, which you are not.





    wallpaper quotes about oys being jerks. quotes for guys who are jerks quotes about boys being a waste of time. images quotes on oys eing
  • images quotes on oys eing



  • That is true. This thing called "special handling" in common parlance is, thank god, not a hot topic of discussion. I hope this clause doesn't get weeded out given the current scenario where they have killed F4. I really wonder if "highly skilled" legal immigrants would ultimately get any benefit out of this bill. Limboland is where many people are - and at the end of the day you still get to live in Limboland and become its citizens by default.

    My two cents! :( :(

    The original language that was in CIR would exempt from the quota STEM graduates who have worked for 3 years, under the F 4 provision. More importantly, it allows for self petitioning and adjustment of status following a $2000 fee. If this amendment passes, all that would be gone, and simply replaced with the exemption that was already in the original bill. Again I'm puzzled: why are we supporting this amendment?





    quotes about boys being a waste of time. Quotes About Boys Being
  • Quotes About Boys Being



  • Thanks for the response.

    H1B extension was denied in Feb 2009 after almost 2 and half years of processing.

    ??: H-1B ext denied?

    I spoke to my lawyer and he said it shouldn't be a problem.

    Once again thank you very much for your response.





    2011 images quotes on oys eing quotes about boys being a waste of time. quotes about oys being jerks. quotes about oys eing
  • quotes about oys being jerks. quotes about oys eing



  • So spouse can just use the EAD card and apply for a job. What does the employing company ask for when hiring?

    What if they do not know what an EAD card is?

    Also when can the spouse apply for SSN# after getting EAD card. Is the there a time frame within which one has to get the SSN#?





    quotes about boys being a waste of time. quotes about guys and love.
  • quotes about guys and love.



  • I reformat my cards every time I put them back in the camera, which is after every time I dump files into my computer. In other words, some of my older cards have probably been reformatted 1,000 times or more. I have never had a problem. Brands are Ridata and Sandisk (various models).

    I have cleaned my sensors with a blower, the Copper Hill wet method, and using the Arctic Butterfly. I always use my Rocket blower first and I use it regularly. Now that I have an Arctic Butterfly, I find that it is extremely effective, when the blower doesn't get the job done, and I haven't broken out the swabs in some time.

    Gary





    quotes about boys being a waste of time. quotes about oys being jerks. quotes about oys eing
  • quotes about oys being jerks. quotes about oys eing



  • Call your lawyer and get your ETA number. The 45 day letter has your ETA number.
    Tell him that you would like that number to track your case using the new BEC online case status search.

    Normally he should give you that number, since it is nothing harmful for him and your company.

    Hi All,

    I received word from my company that my 45 day letter had come in .. this is March 2005. Its more than a year and now they just seem to keep quite. If I persist they say the lawyer has not come up with anything yet.

    I tried calling the lawyer but they say that nothing has come up either.

    Now with all the talk about September 2007 the finish date for the BEC where do we stand. My lawyer is quiet, my employer is quite and my 6 years are getting close to complete in January 2007.

    How are you guyz coping ? I am tired of waiting .. haven't gone past the first stage.

    Hoping for the best.





    quotes about boys being a waste of time. girlfriend Quotes About Boys
  • girlfriend Quotes About Boys



  • xxx





    2010 Quotes About Boys Being quotes about boys being a waste of time. quotes about guys eing stupid; quotes about oys being jerks.
  • quotes about guys eing stupid; quotes about oys being jerks.



  • Thats not the fact! and could be easily argued against.
    "We continue to pay for Your Social Security
    But the presidency gives illegals over legals more priority"





    quotes about boys being a waste of time. quotes about oys being jerks. quotes about men eing jerks
  • quotes about oys being jerks. quotes about men eing jerks



  • Current Status: H1 (visa stamp expires Sept 2011)
    Citizen-India
    Current: Company A (Has filed for h1 extention on May 1 under normal processing)
    Future: Company B (Has filed for Transfer under Premium Processing as of May 6)

    Currently employed with A. Company B lawyer has filed a transfer on May 6 Premium Process.(I believe current status is LCA is under process).

    I plan to resign on May 21 with A and travel abroad to Dubai On May 22. Will be back on June3 to usa
    >Can i travel abroad even if my tranfer is under process
    >When i enter, what documents do I need to show at POE?
    > Can i enter with Company A visa stamp
    >Any issues if current employer informs USCIS about my resignation?

    Its a emergency travel i cannot avoid. What needs to be done to make my trip
    Please do confirm with a reliable attorney as some interpretations of the rules indicate that leaving the country while an application is pending for adjudication implies abandonement of the application.

    Not sure if it applies in the case of H1 transfer pending case or not... so it is best to check with someone reliable.





    hair quotes about oys being jerks. quotes about oys eing quotes about boys being a waste of time. good quotes about oys being
  • good quotes about oys being



  • Sorry to hear about your situation.

    Take a look at www.immigtation-law.com. Go to the nreaking news swction. They have a great piece on I140/I485 portability.

    I have also pasted it here in case you dont get to the website

    All the best.

    10/08/2007: I-140 Portability After 180 Days of 485 Filing and Service Centers Standard Procedure of Review and Adjudication

    When there is a retrogression of visa numbers and anticipated long delays in 485 adjudication due to the massive July VB fiasco 485 filings, it is anticipated that there will be a substantial number of 485 applicants who may have to change employment along the way, either voluntarily or involuntarily, under AC 21 Section 106(c) provision. Accordingly, whether one reports the change of employment proactively or not, one should learn the internal review and adjudication procedures within the Service Center which are adopted by the adjudicators in adjudicating such I-485 applications.
    The good material to review on this procedure is the USCIS Standard Operating Procedure for the adjudicators. The SOP states that "If the alien is using the portability provisions of AC21 106(c), the adjudicator must determine that both the ported labor certification and the ported I-140 are still valid under the current employer, especially in regards to the continual payment of the prevailing wage, similar occupation classification, and the employer�s ability to pay the prevailing wage."
    (1) Prevailing Wage Payment: The AC 21 106(c) does not specifically require that the new employer pays the prevailing wage or higher wage for portability. However, the adjudicators review the wage as part of their determination of "continuing validity" of the ported certified labor certification application and I-140 petition. When the applicant stays with the same employer without changing employer, payment of wage less than the prevailing wage should not present any serious issue inasmuch as the employer establishes that the employer was financially able to pay the prevailing wage and is continuously able to pay the prevailing wage until the green card is approved. However, when there is a change of employer who pays less than the prevailing wage, there is no clear-cut rule with reference to this issue. Payment of less than prevailing wage thus potentially can raise two issues when there is a change of employer. One is the adjudicator's argument that there is no continuing validity of the labor certification or I-140 petition. The other is the argument that different wage reflects that the labor certification job and the new job with the new employer are two different occupational classifications.
    (2) Similar occupational classification issue: The similarity of the two positions involves not the "jobs" but "occupational classification." Accordingly, the old and new positions do not necessarily have to match exactly in every details, especially specific skill sets. Currently, the USCIS is looking up the Labor Department SOC/OES classifications of occupations. When the two jobs fall under the same occupational classification in the DOL occupational definitions, the two jobs are generally considered "similar" occupational classification. As long as the two jobs belong to a similar occupational classification, the applicant can work for the new employer anywhere in the United States. There is no physically location restrictions.
    (3) Employer's financial ability to pay the wage: Again, AC 21 106(c) does not specifically require that the new employer must prove that the new employer has and will have a financial ability to pay the prevailing wage. However, the adjudicators appear to review the portability case considering the new employer's ability to pay as well as part of review of continuing vality of labor certification and I-140 petition.
    Remember that when there is a portability issue, two things can ensure. If one proactively reports the eligibility of portability meeting all the foregoing requirment, the adjudicators are likely to decide the pending I-485 application on the merit. However, if the 485 applicants do not report proactively change of employment and the USCIS somehow obtains information of the alien's change of employment, for instance, by employer's report of termination of employment or withdrawal of I-140 petition or substitution of alien beneficiary, then 485 applicants are likely to be served a notice of intent to deny I-485 applications or in most cases, the adjudicator transfers the I-485 file to the local district office for interview.
    In AC 21 106(c) portability situation, the adjudicators also review the issue of the continuing validity of labor certification and I-140 petition involving the original employer, and are likely to raise similar issues which are described above. However, when the alien ports with the "approved" I-140 petition with a copy of the last paycheck and W-2, the adjudicators rarely revisit the original employer's foregoing issues in determining the 140 portability issue. The issues are raised when the alien ports before the I-140 petition is approved. Under the Yates Memorandum, when the alien ports before I-140 petition is approved, the alien has a burden of proof that the I-140 petition was approvable. Accordingly, inasmuch as I-140 petition was approvable and the alien ports after 180 days of I-485 filing, even if the original employer withdraws the I-140 petition, the pending I-485 will not be affected. Yates Memorandum indicates that in such a circumstance, the adjudicator should adjudicate the pending I-140 petition and if finds approvable, then recognizes 106(c) portability and continues to adjudicate the pending I-485 application. Without doubt, in the foregoing situation, the adjudicator will intensively and carefully review the issue of continuing validity of labor certification and I-140 petition issues which are specified above, particularly the employer's financial ability to pay the wage, and the applicant will have to overcome tremendous hurdles to deal with the challenges by the USCIS. Accordingly, people should not port before I-140 petition is approved unless they are assured that the original employer will continuously cooperate and support his/her green card process.





    quotes about boys being a waste of time. quotes about guys being jerks.
  • quotes about guys being jerks.



  • I am holding H-4 visa, last week, I made an appointment in Ottawa consulate so I want to get my H4 before I go.

    My wife's H-1 and my H-4 filed together, so I called the lawyer, we paid $1000 premium fee, it was paid on Friday, both H-1 and H-4 got certified on Monday (it only takes 1 day compared with 3 months).

    Once you file premium for H-1, H-4 will get premium. but if you file them separately (in different time), then you can not do it this way.

    Good luck.





    hot quotes about guys and love. quotes about boys being a waste of time. quotes about oys being
  • quotes about oys being



  • Just contributed $20 ..

    Will do monthly all through the year 2007.





    house quotes about oys being dumb. quotes about boys being a waste of time. Quotes On Guys Being Jerks.
  • Quotes On Guys Being Jerks.



  • Thanks you are right on consular processing and you are also right that on transfer receipt one can start working

    But I am still confused on entering USA. I read on all the forums, you can enter usa with a Transfer Receipt if your h1 stamp is still valid.

    So thats something i am trying to sort out.





    tattoo quotes about oys being jerks. quotes about oys eing quotes about boys being a waste of time. quotes about oys being jerks.
  • quotes about oys being jerks.



  • I think it is true that once you are counted in the cap you will not be counted again. so you can switch back and forth H4 and H1 without being counted in the quota.

    This is what my lawyer also told me when i asked him about being on H4. I'm on 9th yr ext with approved I140 and my spouse is on non-profit H1.





    pictures girlfriend Quotes About Boys quotes about boys being a waste of time. quotes about guys being jerks.
  • quotes about guys being jerks.



  • hello ..EVERYBODY..need help..

    this is the email came from my lawyer today..for the inquiry they did with the consulate regarding my visa.

    Hi Shweta,

    We understand how frustrating this is for you. We received a response to our inquiry with the consulate. It seems the application is being kept pending for additional administrative processing. The stated reason for the review falls within the law under Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act. Under these circumstances, we typically see that the government issues a notice to the applicant wherein additional information is often requested. Kindly advise if you have received any notification from the consulate on this issue.

    Best regards,


    IS ADMIN PROC DIFFERENT FROM ADD ADMIN PROC ???

    also the same day i called DOS and they told me case was approved already in jan..so that means that now more processing needs to be done ??

    ADVICE ??





    dresses quotes about oys being quotes about boys being a waste of time. quotes on oys being players.
  • quotes on oys being players.



  • Thanks Shirish :)





    makeup quotes about oys being jerks. quotes about men eing jerks quotes about boys being a waste of time. quotes about oys being dumb.
  • quotes about oys being dumb.



  • Thanks for your contribution and willing to take part in DC rally.


    Sure...Just contributed $100, will do more in coming months.





    girlfriend quotes about oys being jerks. quotes about boys being a waste of time. wallpaper quotes on guys being
  • wallpaper quotes on guys being



  • A lot of folks are planning to leave the original sponsor after 180 days. My question is, is there any harm in quitting after 6 months as compared to say 9 months or a year? Would USCIS look infavorably on my application if I quit as soon as the AC21 can kick in? Would quitting after a few more months be any better?

    Thanks in advance





    hairstyles quotes about guys being jerks. quotes about boys being a waste of time. Apr 30, 02:07 PM quotes about
  • Apr 30, 02:07 PM quotes about



  • Even though you entered under the VWP, and even though you remained here after your I-94 expired, you can file for AOS based on your marriage to a US Citizen.

    Your wife is required to provide an affidavit of support. However, if her income and/or resources combined with your income/resources are insufficient, you can rely on a second affidavit from someone willing to be a "co-sponsor". The co-sponsor must be: a US Citizen or Permanent Resident, over 18 years old, and domiciled in the US.





    Hi

    I think it is true that you need to be careful with Indian immigration people.

    Two three years back One of my senior NRI friend's wife who is US citizens passport was Intentionally Lost by Immigration People at bombay airport by immigration people, which could be recovered after SEVERAL DAYS of INTENSE PRESSURE on immigraton people by US consulate authorities as well as official complaints at Police.

    SO you can not ignore this issue. You definately need to be careful when you hand over your documents to Airport peoples at Indian airports.All may not be that bad, but several such cases are happened.

    I think they do this only to NRI to earn lot of money out of immigration racket. with recent involvement of MP etc. in racket we can see that how deep this thng can go if people are not careful or opposing it at every chance.

    Citizens of other countries who are not NRI does not need to Worry about this as they can not earn anything with their passport US visa stamp etc. So they will never do these type of thing with any other foreign citizen who is not NRI (non-resident indian)





    Consult with your current company immigration attorney and find out why your current job will not qualify for EB2.

    Just in case start your EB3 GC and port your PD to this new GC I-140. That will help you with the H1B renewal for 3 years. You have got 14 more months. you should be able to get I-140 filed by then, do a premium for I-140 to get it approved by the time you renew your H1B.

    Renewing your H1B based on the revoked I-140 would be risky.



    Blog Archive