holly valentine

images CRUSH: HOLLY VALENTINE holly valentine. holly valentine by Holly
  • holly valentine by Holly



  • How did you guys manage to get H1's so recently from H4?

    Is there a way that H4 are exempt from the H1 quota?





    wallpaper holly valentine by Holly holly valentine. Holly Valentine
  • Holly Valentine



  • `Sec. 245B. (a) In General- The Secretary of Homeland Security may adjust the status of an alien to that of an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence if the alien--
    `(1) was physically present in the United States for a continuous period of not less than 5 years immediately preceding the date on which this provision was enacted and has maintained continuous physical presence since then;

    Any thoughts???

    Assume:

    This mean from the date this bill gets enacted, one should stay in USA for five years continuously.

    It's impossible, atleast for me. I can't even think that I won't be able to go to India for 5 years. It would be a torture on my soul. This kind of clause works for an un-documented immigrant, who don't have a choice to leave but not for legal immigrant.

    What my company tell me to go to another country say some Brazil to implement project and infrastructure and I had to stay 2 months? Then I have to start afresh ?





    holly valentine. [-HOLLY VALENTINE-] DE -HYPER
  • [-HOLLY VALENTINE-] DE -HYPER



  • Thanks for replying... Appreciate it ....

    I believe the 180 days starts from the day of 485 notice date and not 140 approval. I had confirmed this with my attorney (both my personal one and the companies )before making the shift and I had and RFE on my 485 in June 09 and nothing after that. I would assume that USCIS was happy with my response and the case might have been pre-adjudicated.

    As per Ron, one cannot apply for H1B renewals based on revoked 140's. I wanted to see if anyone here has done it successfully. I will check with my attorney as well as my companies attorney.

    Did you get an answer?





    2011 Holly Valentine holly valentine. holly valentine by Holly
  • holly valentine by Holly



  • This sustain act is total BS. They want to increase H1-B numbers without reforming the EB system. They do not want to increase EB numbers. They do not want to do away with country quotas. They don't have country quotas in H1-B. This just creates more and more backlogs for everyone. I HOPE THIS BILL DOESN'T PASS. The companies and lawmakers just want cheap labor without "paying" for it. Just a bunch of self-serving bigots !

    Seems like this bill has some EB provisions as well - like exempting PhD holders from visa numbers. Ofcourse thats too little but something is better than nothing.





    holly valentine. Holly Valentine of Hypercrush
  • Holly Valentine of Hypercrush



  • Abhjitp thanks for your reply.





    holly valentine. notebook spines • holly valentine
  • notebook spines • holly valentine



  • Hi Prashanthi,

    Thank you for your reply.


    The receipt is not for an "initial or renewal" (OPT) EAD. It is for the "replacement for a lost (OPT) EAD".
    I do have the approval notice in hand. It the actual OPT EAD that is lost.

    Note: A receipt for an application for an initial or renewal USCIS
    Employment Authorization Document (EAD) filed on a Form I-765,
    Application for Employment Authorization, is not acceptable for Form
    I-9 verification purposes.

    Also for immigration purposes you cannot start working until you have the approval in-hand.





    holly valentine. 5/1/08 by Holly Valentine
  • 5/1/08 by Holly Valentine



  • It's not like he suddenly realized something. The only reason they changed the policy is that they got sued. Period! :mad: They continue the sabotage with processing dates going backward (which is never supposed to happen!), etc, because they feel no threat to their well-being.





    2010 [-HOLLY VALENTINE-] DE -HYPER holly valentine. CRUSH: HOLLY VALENTINE
  • CRUSH: HOLLY VALENTINE



  • Undocumented amount 33% taken out from monthly compensation then pay roll tax withhold amount went to federal, state tax, social tax and Medicare.

    My point is how can employer deduct tax with is not shown on pay slip.

    What would be take home for 100k base? He should deposit $8333/pm not $5835/pm then pay roll processing department will deduct appropriate amount not he deducts 33% then sends to pay roll.
    I am sorry to hear this, and I hope your friend is able to get out of the mess. I have heard of something similar, although the logistics were slightly different in that case, from a friend. Unfortunately, such things happen.





    holly valentine. Hip-Hop, Holly Valentine,
  • Hip-Hop, Holly Valentine,



  • I have filed for Advance parole the second time, got it approved and the documents in hand in about 4 weeks.

    The dates can be tentative, put in a date when you think you might travel, its not hard and fast so guesstimate.

    The list of docs to be sent with your AP form are :
    � Filled in form I-131
    � Check
    � 2 Photographs
    � Copy of I-485 receipt notice
    � Copy of previous approved advance parole document(if any)
    � Copy of passport pages
    � Copy of drivers license

    Hope this was helpful


    Could someone tell me please.....I'm filling the application for advance parole the first time......what should I write where it is written: " Date of intended departure"...if I dont know exactly when I'm leaving....should I write a date or should I write " I dont know yet?"

    And also I read that the documents required are 2 photos, I-485 receipt notice, I-140 approval notice.....is that right? or what other documents do I need?

    I would highly appreciate your help!
    Thnaks in advance!





    hair holly valentine by Holly holly valentine. 5/1/08 by Holly Valentine
  • 5/1/08 by Holly Valentine



  • Thank you all for the good wishes!

    Good to see you Jazz.

    Congratulation,


    You said relocated- Did you invoke AC21 and if so, did you inform
    USCIS about your new employer/job? Please, let us know on this


    My GC came before I officially joined the new employer. And NIW is a bit grey area I think... I don't need an employer but I am expected to continue my contribution in my field of expertise.

    But as people have mentioned AC21 is your right... you don't have to invoke it. If USCIS asks, you prove through documentation how you are covered under AC21.





    holly valentine. WE LIKE HOLLY VALENTINE AS A
  • WE LIKE HOLLY VALENTINE AS A



  • All the fresh H1's wait little longer, while older h1 case gets adjucated. Presently, a guy who filed in 1999, 2000, 2001 is clue less, on what is happening, a guy who filed in 2005/6 had a 140 already, is this fair ?

    So to make it more evenly distributed, delay the process by 2/3 years for every new h1 applicant, and also insisting on 2 years of tax filing , will ensure, the older applications gets processed in the meanwhile, and also help the newer applications get streamlined.

    Hope u got the point...





    hot Holly Valentine of Hypercrush holly valentine. ARIZONA! in holly valentine by
  • ARIZONA! in holly valentine by



  • NSC is processing 140's filed on or before Apr 6,2007 - Once the processing dates shows your filing date, on 31st day, you can ask your employer to open a service request. NSC respond to your SR within 45 days. Hope this helps.

    I don't think the dates for NSC is on or before Apr 6, 2007.

    My 140 details:
    RD: Apr 30,2007
    Approved on May 03,2007
    Regular Processing


    FYI..





    house Holly Valentine#39;s Victory holly valentine. tie amp; bookmark • holly valentine
  • tie amp; bookmark • holly valentine



  • Thank you gc28262 for sharing that link. Very informative. I have a question though about that case study: This paragraph is confusing - "Raj learned that the CIS will not allow him to substitute his new I-140 into his pending EB3 adjustment of status (AOS) application. Instead, they require a new AOS filing. Knowing the the CIS can take years to process an AOS application, even when the applicant's priority date is current at all times, he decided to opt for overseas consular processing."

    Does this infer that If my current employer decides to file EB2 PERM application and I-140, I will have to wait till the priority date (Priority date for the new EB2 PERM) becomes current? Can I not use my September 2004 priority date and file I-485?

    I am not thorough on this topic. From what I read on the forum, you can use your old PD in your current I-485. More knowledgeable people please chip in.





    tattoo notebook spines • holly valentine holly valentine. holly valentine by Holly
  • holly valentine by Holly



  • I Have my EAD card but my spouse was in India when i applied for EAD. That mean she doesn't have EAD card rite now.

    Can she get EAD or SSN?

    Pls help.....





    pictures 5/1/08 by Holly Valentine holly valentine. by Holly Valentine ► ◄
  • by Holly Valentine ► ◄



  • I am sorry I have no answer to your question but I would like to know how you found out the exact dates your names was cleared. This would be useful info for a lot of us here. Appreciate if you could share this with this forum





    dresses ARIZONA! in holly valentine by holly valentine. Holly Valentine (Hols) on
  • Holly Valentine (Hols) on



  • Guys,

    My wife is on first time H1. She got her H4 converted to H1 in Jan '07. I am applying for 485 and she's secondary applicant on my file.

    What are the pros & cons of travelling to India in 3rd week of Aug 07, assuming we will get the reciept by then (EB2) ?

    We have planned for H1 stamping back in India while she's on vacation.

    here's my thoughts on this; If her h1 gets stamped she doesn't need AP. however if H1 gets rejected for some reason, in that case she can stay back in India until I recieve the AP documents. I send it to her then she can travel back on AP. ??

    Any Suggestions or gyan on this !!!

    -shree





    makeup Hip-Hop, Holly Valentine, holly valentine. Holly Valentine#39;s Victory
  • Holly Valentine#39;s Victory



  • can you please explain little more? what is meant by after invoking, is it AC21?

    If one enters using AP,then works for his current employer , even then, he/she has to leave and reenter to get h1 status? or only in case of ac21?
    thanks in advance.





    girlfriend holly valentine by Holly holly valentine. holly@shadesofbluethebook.com
  • holly@shadesofbluethebook.com



  • Hi,

    If I am working with X company & Y company is ready to file GC.
    (Assuming Y has no objections even if I do not join the company at all)
    Is it mandatory for the candidate to join company Y at certain stage which has file GC?
    I would appreciate your comments.

    Regards,
    Sanjeev.

    Yes and no. Yes it is mandatory by definition. No because there are ways around. You could go join a school to get higher education. You could ask Y to terminate your employment.

    Better still. AFter your GC is approved, get a letter from Y that "unfortunately the position is no longer available. You are most welcome to try for jobs in other areas". Then submit your resume and go for an interview or two, if called. Keep all records, emails. Then you are completely off the hook!!!





    hairstyles WE LIKE HOLLY VALENTINE AS A holly valentine. Holly Valentine middot; Fernando
  • Holly Valentine middot; Fernando



  • I think it is true that once you are counted in the cap you will not be counted again. so you can switch back and forth H4 and H1 without being counted in the quota.

    This is what my lawyer also told me when i asked him about being on H4. I'm on 9th yr ext with approved I140 and my spouse is on non-profit H1.





    Should not be an issue. Dont forget to give the approval notice to the IO. Otherwise you will be given only till Aug 2009.

    Thanks snathan. I do plan to carry I-797. When you say "you will be given till Aug 2009", what are you referring to?





    Ban is limited to Govt projects only which hardly is 5% of total outsourcing.


    Thanks,
    Krishna



    Blog Archive