wallpaper disney

images wallpaper wallpaper disney. walt disney princesses
  • walt disney princesses



  • well... there are still family based categories who rely on visa bulletin...





    wallpaper walt disney princesses wallpaper disney. wallpaper:Disney#39;s Mulan
  • wallpaper:Disney#39;s Mulan



  • I have the domain...ready to transfer: if IV core needs it...

    I was just checking the domain name availability. legalimmigrationvoice.com and .org got taken yesterday. Hopefully its the core or someone supporting member of IV.





    wallpaper disney. wallpaper_disney_800_1.jpg
  • wallpaper_disney_800_1.jpg



  • Vin13

    Thanks for nice draft. I can take initiatives at my state.





    2011 wallpaper:Disney#39;s Mulan wallpaper disney. Dumbo,Timothy Cartoon
  • Dumbo,Timothy Cartoon



  • Unless you have clearly written promise that they will apply for GC, you cannot fight in court. Secondly, even if they did give you in writing, there is no time limit on when they can file.....they can effectively file labor a month before 6th year of H1 and have you out of status and therefore layed off.

    In that case, employers should mention the following in the offer letter

    " In case, in future, if economy goes bad and recession occurs,we cannot sponsor your green card since it is easy to find american citizens who has minimum qualification."

    This should be mentioned on the offer letters given by big comapnies.Then it is up to H1B candidate whenter to take the offer(risk) or not.
    Can these companies do this????





    wallpaper disney. Desktop Wallpaper
  • Desktop Wallpaper



  • Do something easier.

    How about a vehicle, computer case, or a building.





    wallpaper disney. disney wallpaper
  • disney wallpaper



  • 283 members online and look at what we got from a monthly contributions. This forum doesn't even have members who can contributr 20$ monthly and call themeselves High Skilled Immigrants !





    wallpaper disney. disney-wallpaper-003-1024
  • disney-wallpaper-003-1024



  • That is like Saudi King one fine day deciding he is not going to sell any more oil to US,if such is the case world economy halts.





    2010 wallpaper_disney_800_1.jpg wallpaper disney. wallpaper
  • wallpaper



  • http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=691603441&f=902603441&m=53410452831&r=53410452831#53410452831

    http://www.visaportal.com/forums/topic.asp?forum=18&topic=191





    wallpaper disney. Wallpapers For Desktop PC
  • Wallpapers For Desktop PC



  • Obama is more a talking person. He would have given lot of information during this campaign season. But he will not execute. Everyone in the campaign said he is always on the neutral side. He is not with Yes Or No answers.

    One thing I want to explain about tax decrease plan.
    When the tax decreases for middle class and tax increases for upper class, then the upper class CEO and the business would like to see how they can increase their profit by not increasing the wage of a middle class.
    Obama followed a non american politics giving lots and lots to public. But in reality he may sit quiet and only enjoy his benefit as a President.

    If Obama elected as President, this economic mess is not going to go away.
    Because it is now Global.

    I will say if Obama is elected Health care change he expects may not be executed as per his plan.

    And it goes on....

    So by your theory don't tax the rich at all. That way we will get all the money as wage from the rich. :D LOL. Do you really believe this? How is the trickle down economy working so far? BTW Clinton taxed the rich and the economy grew.





    hair Dumbo,Timothy Cartoon wallpaper disney. Young Disney Princess
  • Young Disney Princess



  • August 15th being Independence day.

    In lot of cities we are having India day celebrations. Especially in Major cities. Senators are being invited. We should take this opportunity to explain and leave a flyer or something. One such example is

    Welcome to India League of America - Michigan... (http://www.ilamichigan.org/events/index.html)

    I will be there and make sure the voice is heard. Do we have any standard document or something.

    I personally know that almost all congress men call and ask the presidents of these organizations what is it that your community needs...so this will be right opportunity to push the presidents and the politicians of these organizations...

    Just my thoughts...

    Contact Starsun
    ivcoordinator @ gmail.com





    wallpaper disney. makeup free disney wallpaper.
  • makeup free disney wallpaper.



  • ohhhhhhhh my goddddddddddddd
    tht is cool
    man!
    i want to do those stuff
    i will learn
    tell me a good program





    hot Desktop Wallpaper wallpaper disney. Fairies Wallpaper disney
  • Fairies Wallpaper disney



  • Hi bodhi_tree and amitpan007,

    Were there any LUD's on your application before the approval?

    Thanks.

    No LUDS since 20-JUL-07 for FP.





    house Disney Wallpaper wallpaper disney. View all Wallpaper Disney#39;s
  • View all Wallpaper Disney#39;s



  • Even if I take your figures at face value, I see a shortage of 60000 visas. This is because we need to consider that each LC will use more than one EB visa (due to family members). If I take a conservative figure that there will be one dependent for each LC candidate, we will need 200,000 EB visas for the 100,000 LCs.


    85,000 PERM cases certified in 2007. 2007 is a typical heavy filing year still...
    One year 140,000 EB based visas available. If some how some of the back logs are eliminated, the future looks good as 140K for a year and less than 100K labor certifications per year. If the USCIS process with maximum visa/year, it is possible.

    http://www.usavisanow.com/perm07.pdf

    see a chart
    http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pezNTiCXNupwoSrZGE4kqcg&gid=1





    tattoo disney wallpaper wallpaper disney. shayne#39;s Media Box
  • shayne#39;s Media Box



  • Chill guys just kidding no point getting worked up about all this.I know it's causing a lot of angst.The best course of action is to get back to our lives and let the chips fall as they may.


    you write some ridiculous stuff in your first post and you want us to chill out. Get a sense of this board and its professional members, before you post any nonsense like that.





    pictures disney-wallpaper-003-1024 wallpaper disney. Cartoon Wallpaper - Disney
  • Cartoon Wallpaper - Disney



  • technically you are an IV member because you have an ID, that you created on your own. You probably went to the meeting with the IV crowd then branched out..good for you. Wonder why the Stanfords and Harvards are dying to admit you:D
    Obviously you seem to be in a very unique situation, and you are taking steps to solve your issues in your own way, nothing wrong with that. good luck, to each his own.

    Read my message - I am *NOT* an IV member and nor did I represent myself as one - like many people I just subscribed to public portal - if you want to limit it to IV members, you must consider doing that .

    As far as talking in the meeting was considered, it was not an IV meeting and open to the public and I have all the right to say what I want to - whether it is inline with what you want to hear or not is not my problem.

    Tone yourself down before you point fingers elsewhere. GC is not your birth right.





    dresses Fairies Wallpaper disney wallpaper disney. Disney characters during
  • Disney characters during



  • @wizkid...Nice job!! Go on and pile it on the poor sod!

    You had already made your point in your initial post to this thread so why rub it in? Is it because you never have faced such a dire situation... if you cannot offer anything constructive atleast shut your trap, don't be such a jerk and let the guy vent!

    @uma...I can understand your frustration at this point. Is staying and working in the US very important to you? If so, you can try to workout a solution with your employer where you can work for them in a different country for 1 year and then maybe come back with a new 6 year H1 time. If the economy gets better (and hoping it would), you can perhaps negotiate with them to restart your GC process or at that stage move to another employer. I ask you to think ahead with calm and logic. You will find a solution which you will be happy with in future.

    I wish you all the best and Take care!





    makeup Wallpapers For Desktop PC wallpaper disney. Disney Wallpaper
  • Disney Wallpaper



  • That's fine ..To show that we are in status form the last non-immigrant visa entry to 485 filing stage should we have our monthly stubs or will W2 be sufficient? I'm afraid I've some misplaced. Again thank you very much for your responses.



    >> Thank you very much for the response. I sent you a PM.
    I don't respond to Private Messages. If you have questions for me and would like to get my opinion on it, please post in forums here.

    ____________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US Citizen of Indian Origin





    girlfriend shayne#39;s Media Box wallpaper disney. Winnie the Pooh Wallpapers 800
  • Winnie the Pooh Wallpapers 800



  • LOL.

    The issue of GOD and religion has been discussed ad nauseum by many great thinkers and philosophers (Spinoza, Voltaire, Hume, Russel etc.). Most of us do not read their opinions and try to broaden our knowledge. We never get beyond what our parents taught us about GOD and religion. What is worse still is that the allegorical descriptions in religious texts are now treated as facts and we often end up arguing over these as well.

    Having said that, there is nothing wrong in believing in GOD. There is also nothing wrong if someone is not convinced about the existence of GOD. There are valid philosophical arguments for both cases. Lack of mutual respect and failing to see others point of view is what is causing this rift.

    You are true. Every religion preaches their followers to give atmost respect to people of other faith. Being a weak humanbeing we always tend to forget these simple rules.





    hairstyles makeup free disney wallpaper. wallpaper disney. Winnie-the-Pooh-Wallpaper-
  • Winnie-the-Pooh-Wallpaper-



  • Unless IV is extremely sure that we can get an amendment with 60-70 percent of our provisions in there, we should not support revival of CIR. CIR has brought more anxiety and forecasted pain than relief. It is better to have no relief than to be rendered powerless by the anti-immigrant bodies which seem to be much more powerful and influential on capitol hill when compared to pro-immigrationists. This is just a bad time, we have to build enough strength before another attempt for reform.





    Hi Guys,

    I am in tough spot. I was laid off from my GC sponsoring employer (A) in 2008 and joined another employer B . I did not do a AC21 notification. My dates are current and now I received an RFE to provide employment letter from current employer. The exact words of RFE are as follows:

    "Submit a letter of employment attesting to applicant's current employment. This letter should be written on the company's official letterhead, citing the date the applicant began working, if a permanent full time position, the position offered, the position the applicant is currently working and the salary offered. Include corroborating evidence such as recent pay stubs, income tax returns, with all W2s or other evidence as appropriate. "

    Now I am not working for original GC employer. I don't have a problem providing above from my current employer B. But whether the EVL should also mention that I am not working for GC sponsoring employer and that my current employers job profile is in same classification as previous based on AC21. Do I mention about the AC21 also in the letter? My current employer's attorneys are not that great but my current employer only wants me to use their own attorney.

    Now here is the situation:

    I have a job offer from another employer (Employer C) and they are in the middle of doing a H-1 transfer. In fact by tomorrow they will file the H1 paperwork. Now I don't know whether I should provide the letter from my potential new employer C . In that case, I won't be able to provide W2 or pay stubs until I join them. I have an opportunity to use my own attorney here (like murthy, Ron Gothcer..)

    OR

    should I provide a letter from my current employer using their attorneys and whether or not I should mention about AC21 in the employment letter.

    Also they sent the RFE to my previous employer's attorney even though my current employer's attorney had sent the new G-28 forms. Can my current attorney respond to the RFE or will the response get rejected because USCIS still has old attorney on file.



    Thanks.





    All right I am current again..exactly after 2 years

    So I am having the butterflies in my tummy with nostalgia of my nail biting thriller during 2008 July-Sep bulletin, where I got royally screwed.

    mwuahhhaaaa...c'mon..come to papa now :D:D

    tick..tock..tick..tock :rolleyes:

    You really made me laugh. Thanks



    Blog Archive