funny optical illusions_26

images funny Facebook status funny optical illusions_26. funny images of bikes. funny
  • funny images of bikes. funny



  • I came to US through CompanyA on L1A Visa 4 months back. My L1A Visa is valid till Mar-09. I had applied for the H1B Visa when I was in India. I got the H1B Visa and now has a valid petition effective Oct-07.
    I would like to know the following.
    Can I join the Company B from Company A without going back to India after Oct-07?Shouldn't be a problem, but I need some clarifying

    Do you have an i-94 for the H1B visa? Do you have 2 visas in your passport - L1 and H1? Or so you have an a receipt issued by the USCIS for the H1B

    Please clarify





    wallpaper funny images of bikes. funny funny optical illusions_26. funny nigger jokes. funny
  • funny nigger jokes. funny



  • when was the last time you won a legal battel in 2 weeks/months/years time?

    By the time this is ruled in our favor.. i am sure the CIR will be a reality...;-)

    BTW... immigration policy is purely optional... US can do away with it..and you will have no say abt it.

    I think instead of wasting time/money/effort on such an agenda...we must seek more realistic and practical short term solutions and BUT pursue our long term goal of CIR....

    some of these short term policies can be:

    a.) simultaneous filing of 140/485...
    b.) 5 yr ead..without restrictions.
    c.) add to the list..


    IV is acting like a desi politician.. paisa do and shut up..we know what we are doing....they refuse to even entertain such alternate remedies.

    like i had said in my earlier post.. If you pay a BYTCH.. she will sing what you want to hear..hence the fake promises of CIR being a reality..and all.. (remember that 588x bill fiasco) and NOW we know..from the horses mouth.. CIR is dead for the near foreseeable future.

    So i think we should pursue alternate reliefs with immediate effect.

    just my 2cents.





    funny optical illusions_26. very funny jokes
  • very funny jokes



  • Unpaid bench means you are "Out of Status". Not illegal.


    I have never heard USCIS penalizing unpaid bench. If it a problem and such a common case, why don't we ever hear about penalty against unpaid bench?

    Is it possible to take unpaid leave every year?

    In teaching you have an option of not teaching in summer. This means you do not get 2-3 pay checks; happens every year because most faculty don't teach in summer. Faculty is not even aware that absence of pay checks can be a problem.





    2011 funny nigger jokes. funny funny optical illusions_26. very funny cats with captions
  • very funny cats with captions



  • Bump /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\





    funny optical illusions_26. funny farts. funny fart
  • funny farts. funny fart



  • I totally agreed with you. This system has to be cleaned. If a system is being misused then the Gov will take some action. I also dont think they want to remove all Indians from US. I believe they will link this system with a new system similar to JRE and TOFFEL so that a police inspector from India can not come as PL/Sql programmer no matter who is hiring. I know my comment will hurt lot of people here.

    I bet you, Urban legend or joke about 'police inspector as PL/Sql programmer' is what you heard in some desi party. I have heard that story many times from multiple people, each one telling their own version. Its just like religion, where every one is stupified by other's ignorance and having fun at others expense. Can you name that police officer? Now you won't reply. I bet lot of others on this forum may have also heard this joke. Is there anyone who knows the name of that police officer pl/sql programmer? You see, fun jokes are good only for desi pani puri parties. This is serious discussion going on here, so if you would please excuse us and take your 20 year old jokes to your standard weekend desi parties, please?


    .





    funny optical illusions_26. hair funny accident videos.
  • hair funny accident videos.



  • Hi,
    Any new development on FBI name check process? How can one address this issue?





    funny optical illusions_26. wallpaper funny pics
  • wallpaper funny pics



  • I just got my I140 approved. Waiting for 485 visa number to become avaiable. Have an offer of a better paying job in a bigger company. Can I switch Company and still carry the PD from the LC/I140 of the previous employer?
    If I can port the PD date then how much time am I losing in temrs of filing for new LC and I140?

    Thanks for quick response. I need to let the new employer know of my decision.

    Saeed:confused:

    You can only carry the PD, provided that the current I140 is not revoked. (provided it is not cancelled either due to mis-representation). You would have to restart from scratch with the LC though. You would be losing the time that has already been spent on LC/140 obviously.





    2010 very funny jokes funny optical illusions_26. funny Facebook status
  • funny Facebook status



  • I support flower campaign , when do u propose , let do atleast a week before thanks giving.





    funny optical illusions_26. funny quotes and sayings for
  • funny quotes and sayings for



  • I understand your point, doesn't make sense to burn bridges. we might need her in the future





    hair very funny cats with captions funny optical illusions_26. funny birthday
  • funny birthday



  • Do you guys think this is good time to stop consulting and joining a full time job(even though it pays less), if we can find one.





    funny optical illusions_26. funny images of monkeys.
  • funny images of monkeys.



  • I agree. Infact my application hasnt even been touched once (July 2, RD), no soft LUD either, even after FP .. makes me believe that there might be other applications out there too that have never been touched so far..so we cant assume that all the cases prior to July 2007 have already been pre-adjudicated, just because the processing-dates at NSC say July 2007. I think the processing dates reflect only those cases whose PD was current when the processing-dates timeframe came out. We will know more accurately when the processing-dates are updated next month. If the processing-dates, even after next month's update remain at July, 2007, then we can probably assume that our cases have already been pre-adjudicated. (still makes me wonder how that can happen without any soft LUDs at all, but anything is possible). I will keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best.

    We should compare the processing date at NSC / TSC with the erroneous receipt date they show in the online case status. Their computer systems are more likely to have recorded that date than the presumably hand-typed receipt date on our I-485 receipt notices......
    My actual receipt date is July 2nd, but the online case status shows Aug23 rd, i'm not expecting anything to happen until TSC proc. date gets past Aug 23rd.





    hot funny farts. funny fart funny optical illusions_26. Funny Dancing Music Tee
  • Funny Dancing Music Tee



  • You broke my heart. My kid is 5 yrs old so more wait for me.
    The rate at which USCIS is denying H1B, L1 Extensions it seems people who in In process for.

    PERM
    140
    485 might have to wait for sometime in the following manner.

    EB 2- PD 2001 - Wait till 2012
    EB 2- PD 2002 - Wait till 2015
    EB 2- PD 2003 - Wait till 2017
    EB 2- PD 2004 - Wait till 2020
    EB 2- PD 2005 - Wait till 2023
    EB 2- PD 2006 - Wait till 2026
    EB 2- PD 2007 - Wait till 2028
    EB 2- PD 2008 - Wait till 2031


    EB 3- PD 2001 - Wait till 2015
    EB 3- PD 2002 - Wait till 2019
    EB 3- PD 2003 - Wait till 2024
    EB 3- PD 2004 - Wait till 2028
    EB 3- PD 2005 - Wait till 2032
    EB 3- PD 2006 - Wait till 2036
    EB 3- PD 2007 - Wait till 2040
    EB 3- PD 2008 - Wait till 2044....not sure how many will be alive to receive their GC...anway it is worth a wait....

    I have a 12 yr old ...and mine is EB3 - 2007 ...I think my son who will be 43 by 2040 will get me perm residency.....





    house funny pictures retards. funny optical illusions_26. Funny Dancing Guys
  • Funny Dancing Guys



  • You got my point, sir!!!
    Though I am posting very late, I fully agree with the intent of the thread starter. If there is anything that we can convince the "balanced" law makers, it is the discrimination based on country based quota.
    A person with certain skill set brings same and equal benefits to this country. S/He is hired because the economy of this country needs him/her. Then why issue green card to one because s/he was born in XYZ country and why ask another to wait almost endlessly because s/he was born in ABC country. This is absurd, unjust, unfair and discriminatory, particularly considering the values that United States respects, believes in and follows.
    We can sell only this one point to law makers. Selling an idea on how much benefits we bring to this country, and if we can buy homes with 20% down payment, is like waking up a person who is pretending to be asleep. They have decided not to buy that argument no matter what. And then there is Dick Durbyn, Grassley, Jeff Sessions, Steve King and many like them...............





    tattoo hair funny accident videos. funny optical illusions_26. On the topic of funny dancing
  • On the topic of funny dancing



  • Citizenship? LOL... you made my day.





    pictures wallpaper funny pics funny optical illusions_26. hot funny wallpapers, funny
  • hot funny wallpapers, funny



  • I agree. it makes things easier for illegals and difficult(LC process) for legals.

    I have Punjabi background. My uncles came to this country illegally. they always make fun of me that why I came legally. They were all given green cards by Reagan and Clinton.:mad:





    dresses Funny Dancing Music Tee funny optical illusions_26. funny
  • funny



  • It is not possible to revert back to the system where we were allowed to concurrently file I-140/I-485.

    The only practical thing that can fought for and achieved is increase in number of visa numbers per year and faster processing.

    Even, if visa numbers are current, they will not accept concurrent filing.

    just my 2 paise.





    makeup funny quotes and sayings for funny optical illusions_26. funny pictures retards.
  • funny pictures retards.



  • I thought it will not be of much use since my PD wasn'tcurrent. Can you let me know the procedure to open a SR?





    girlfriend On the topic of funny dancing funny optical illusions_26. drinking quotes funny. funny
  • drinking quotes funny. funny



  • I have no idea. The first time I called them was in May (couple of weeks after I did my fingerprints). And was told NC is clear and yet not picked up by any IO for review as they are processing 08/2006 RD cases and my RD is 03/2007. So I have to wait for my turn.

    That's all I know.





    hairstyles funny images of monkeys. funny optical illusions_26. funny miss you pictures.
  • funny miss you pictures.



  • Nrc2008064584





    Aw this is so great!

    People are actually participating in this battle!!!


    Well, for all of us not-so-experienced 3d artists, this battle is a very good way to learn many new things and techniques. I mean, I have no idea of winning this battle, but from using what I've learned, and combining new techniques, I'm sure to learn alot.

    A quick question, what are you guys modeling in? nurbs? I'm doing mine all in nurbs, and i'm having a little trouble modeling a nice chair, like the one that eisloe had.
    Not asking for any explanation, but possibly a couple tips for all of us here?

    Thanks guys, I'm working hard on it.





    Sounds like a plan - let us know what's the next step.

    I got little demoralized last evening but then worked from 11 thru 3 AM to double check everything and i mailed today by USPS Express Mail ( it should reach July 2nd )

    Thanks again for your leadership.

    Diptam

    Good Job Diptam !!,

    Rumuors are rumors most of the times.Whatver be the situation u drove positively and finally made it to reach on time whatever the sitution would b on monday!

    Though these announcements,rumours tensed u up,u really did a great job in finishing and submitting it !Thats the spirit!

    -vaishu



    Blog Archive