uga wallpaper

images images fsu wallpaper. Fsu uga uga wallpaper. fsu wallpaper. Fsu uga divided
  • fsu wallpaper. Fsu uga divided



  • Pl. keep up the great work Core IV team...

    "In the orderless fields a small path was formed because you walked there
    Because you walked there it has become a highway that everyone uses."





    wallpaper fsu wallpaper. Fsu uga divided uga wallpaper. UGA Georgia Bulldogs Two Pack
  • UGA Georgia Bulldogs Two Pack



  • The potential for misuse is too much. So I only support GC for someone with a PhD, even though I have a Masters.





    uga wallpaper. uga wallpaper_14. wallpaper
  • uga wallpaper_14. wallpaper



  • This database gives me an idea: Can someone who is good at programming extract all the data and build reports on how many labor certifications are there by category and by chargeability? IV tracker can also use this information to a certain extent. Unfortunately I am not a programmer so I cannot do it but I am sure for experienced programmer this should be a piece of cake.

    What do ya guys say? Any takers? Also we should know how to interpret the data. I have asked additional questions in my previous post. Answer to those will help us a lot.





    2011 UGA Georgia Bulldogs Two Pack uga wallpaper. Krishna Wallpaper. uga
  • Krishna Wallpaper. uga



  • You should read that RonGothers thread - he is strongly of the opinion that maintaining H1B status while AOS is pending is useless

    Its not useless if you are in a ROW country/category that is always/usually current since your I-485 can be approved in a short period of time, without having to extend H-1. So you can save yourself the hassle of switching back and forth between H-1 and EAD.

    It only becomes pointless when you are in a backlogged country like most of us are. By the time a decision is made on the I-485 you wouldve already extended your H-1 beyond 6 years, thus making it dependant on that EB petition.





    uga wallpaper. wallpaper fsu wallpaper.
  • wallpaper fsu wallpaper.



  • have any one applied for AC 21 your self or with advise, I need some guidance can you please help.

    Thanks
    Jay

    I have changed jobs recently using EAD after over 180 days of filing 485 and 140 approval. Process is pretty simple if you do not wish to notify USCIS like me. Just fill out a I-9 form with EAD details with your new employer and give them a copy of the card (front and back) and with passport copies. Job title and description do not match completely with the LCA. Employer will help with employment verification letter with salary/title/responsibilties if and when a RFE is received.





    uga wallpaper. Dec 23, 05:00 PM uga
  • Dec 23, 05:00 PM uga



  • Contacting the indian Ambassador..that is something new..how can we contact him or how do we drag his attention....
    also those 140 processing times do not make any sense..a friend of mine got his 140 approved today..which was filed in Sep 07 under EB2 ..





    uga wallpaper. Birthday uga wallpaper_14.
  • Birthday uga wallpaper_14.



  • Hi Guys,

    My LCA has Computer Software Engineer as job title.I have 5 years of Experience as Oracle functional consultant.Currently I'm working as Oracle consultant.My 140 is approved and got my EAD card.In jan 2008 it will be 180 days of filing 485.I want to change my career towards IT Sales.

    I have an offer from an American Staffing company as a Technical Recruiter.The job responsibilities include hiring Software Engineers.But the job title is different from my LCA.I want to join this company using EAD in jan 2008 and apply AC 21.Today I have checked with my Lawyer this is what she says"

    In instances such as this, when we send the letter to the USCIS regarding AC21, we include the following details with reference to the job title. … Although the job title differs, the job duties are substantially the same. The title used by the company is their internal designation for this position."

    She says that i will be able to work as Technical Recruiter using EAD.Any one can suggest me on this?I have very little knowledge about AC 21 and how it works

    Thanks in advance
    h12gc

    sure go ahead... u can be dentist and then take a job at WWF as a wrestler..its basically the same..u can break the jaw..close to dentistry...aint it?

    LOL.. ppl have just filed 485 and now we will hundreds and thousands of techincal recruiters and desi body shopping company..


    go ahead use ac21....on a serious note u can't they are separate jobs..





    2010 uga wallpaper_14. wallpaper uga wallpaper. images fsu wallpaper. Fsu uga
  • images fsu wallpaper. Fsu uga



  • Pappu , Thanks for update
    I got info from Our FL State chapter ,

    Thanks
    BestOfAll





    uga wallpaper. uga wallpaper_14. wallpaper
  • uga wallpaper_14. wallpaper



  • Thanks to everybody who took time to share their opinions here.





    hair Krishna Wallpaper. uga uga wallpaper. Weekend Spent in Front of
  • Weekend Spent in Front of



  • it is 4:00 PM EST.... still waiting......





    uga wallpaper. uga wallpaper_14. more sexy
  • uga wallpaper_14. more sexy



  • I got my H1B approval. As USICS opened premium for I-140, I am trying to file another labor in EB3 and get an ed eval from thedegreepeople.com.

    Thanks,
    Naga

    nchendica:
    Could you give what is the current status of your case and what you did? did you get new evaluation from any one? If so, could you share the info. I have a similar situation.

    You can email me the details to gcperm@gmail.com

    thanks in advance.





    hot wallpaper fsu wallpaper. uga wallpaper. uga wallpaper_14. shadow
  • uga wallpaper_14. shadow



  • Hi Gurus,

    I have efiled for my wife's EAD/AP renewal. When I finally submitted, the total payment asked was only $645( 340 for EAD and 305 for AP). But, there is a note stating the following:

    "The biometric fee is $80 for applicants ages 14 through 79 who request a Refugee Travel Document or Re-Entry Permit, unless the applicant resides outside the United States at the time of filing their form."

    How am I supposed to send this? I was not asked to pay this amount during my efiling of the AP/EAD concurrent filing.
    How am I supposed to send this? Can I send it as a separate check for $80 only for the biometric fee( because I had already paid for the EAD/AP using my credit card)
    Please advise.

    Also, during the AP filing, I got this:

    "On a separate piece of paper, please explain how you would qualify for an Advance Parole and what circumstances warrant issuance of Advance Parole. Include copies of any documents you wish considered. (See instructions.) "

    What an I supposed write in the document that I am going to send to USCIS?

    Please advise.

    Thanks in advance,





    house UGA Georgia Bulldogs Oval G uga wallpaper. pictures fsu wallpaper.
  • pictures fsu wallpaper.



  • Yes , the employer is Desi. who else can do something like this ? :mad:

    After 6 months, can't we simple change employer on H1B and fire the previous attorney and ask him to send all the documents to the new attorney?
    Can USCIS send a duplicate receipt notice to our home address on our request?

    One way to get reciept notice or anything else for that matter is to file G-28 and change attorney on record. Second would be to file for Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and asking for all the records. Here what I gathered from Murthy Chat

    Chat User : When the employer sponsors and retains the I-485 receipt without processing the EAD/AP, can an individual apply for an EAD mentioning the receipt number without jeopardizing GC processing?

    Attorney Murthy : Yes, a person may file the EAD with just the receipt number on the Form I-765 without jeopardizing the I-485 processing. The EAD and AP are merely incidental benefits and are not directly connected with the I-485 processing or adjudication.

    BumbleB





    tattoo Dec 23, 05:00 PM uga uga wallpaper. wallpaper dandelion tattoo.
  • wallpaper dandelion tattoo.



  • I had my I140 approved too and had mentioned it in my application. They dont bother you. They however gave me 221g to verify student status and delayed my visa for two weeks. Interview was less than 2 mins and the vo said she had to verify student status thats it.

    Please explain what is student status and 221g. You mean , if you are student of any intitute in US, while your I-140 is approved?





    pictures Birthday uga wallpaper_14. uga wallpaper. Georgia Bulldogs - Wallpaper
  • Georgia Bulldogs - Wallpaper



  • Interesting, Murthy's report (http://www.murthy.com/mb_pdf/apr2304.pdf) makes a different interpretation. qplearn, could you please clarify your sources or shed some more light on the issue?:confused:
    For the record, filed I-140 and I-485 concurrently (EB2) on June 21 at NSC. Got FP, my wife got EAD.
    My lawyer tells me so. Also, the bulletin you cite is very old. Most people stuck in name check, for which BTW there is a separate thread, will coroborrate what i've said.





    dresses uga wallpaper_14. shadow uga wallpaper. wallpaper hairstyles for wavy
  • wallpaper hairstyles for wavy



  • My experience was just great. My company had inhouse immigration deptt and their own attorney as employees.. She was just great and very transparent on every process. She sent all the documents and updated my at every step on where I stand.

    I really respect that lady, who was doing way beyond her job profile to keep us updated and well informed. never paid anything for the attorney service or GC filing except a one time fee of $500 when the company hired some attorneys on contract to get over the overwhelming request during July fiasco. The attorney also adviced me and guided me on how to leave the company and what is AC-21 and how to do that. So gave me a lot of pointers on how to choose a new attorney. Though I had a lot of conflict of interest with my company policy and management, one thing I always appreciated about it was that their healthcare and immigration was far better than any company in US. Now I heard its not great and employees have issues related to this. I paid on $15 for the delivery of the baby and that was the total amount I paid in 9 months .. thats it.

    The crux of the story is , when choosing a company , initially these things really dun matter but in the long run these are things that really matters, I would suggest everyone who is switching the companies, make sure the company has the right healthcare plan and immigration services. Do not hesitate to discuss this with the HR. I always do and make it clear, whenever I am questioned by HR , I just tell them , "The company has selected me but I haven't selected the company yet." The HR also has the pressure to close the position they will provide you with all the different options. Do not always run for the $$$ a few 1000 $$$ doesn't make the difference as at the end of the day those also shrink with tax and deductions, but the perks like these stay and pay more than $$$





    makeup uga wallpaper_14. wallpaper uga wallpaper. UGA Georgia Bulldogs Oval G
  • UGA Georgia Bulldogs Oval G



  • Perfect! many thanks for posting that link. it looks like our dear HR5882 is light years away from being signed into law... so I just tamed my expectations... However, we definitely need to keep up those phone calls. Fair Disclosure: I have called only once or twice... Folks, I am very less motivated about this thing getting better. But I am a dedicated spectator. Please pardon me in advance for in-action.

    found this excellent details and thought should share it. :)
    Have also highlighted #6 where HR 5882 is currently at


    http://www.vote-smart.org/resource_govt101_02.php





    girlfriend wallpaper dandelion tattoo. uga wallpaper. wallpaper heghehog uga
  • wallpaper heghehog uga



  • In the present situation i believe it would take around 1.5 years to 2 years if you start by preparing for labor and by the time you get your labor and new I-140.

    If you ask me about audit, its better i don't scare people, i started this porting process in Jun 07 by applying labor and it got audited after a long wait it got denied, my lawyer filed an appeal and we waited for 10 months still no answer so we applied for withdrawal even that took long time and finally applied for new labor in Apr 09.. so don't get scared it doesn't happen to everyone.. maybe 1 in million case :)

    Ivar, thanks for the info. I am thinking of applying for porting now.How long does it typically take to process. Also was there any audit you are aware of that came for your case?
    I do not have master's degree but I have 10+ years of experience and my job requirements are also for managing a team etc.





    hairstyles uga wallpaper_14. more sexy uga wallpaper. Untitled Wallpaper - College
  • Untitled Wallpaper - College



  • My current EAD got expired by 08/27/2010 and I filed my extn by 07/06/2010. My check has got cashed by USCIS with in a week period of time. So I thought would get my EAD asap. But it didnt. Since my EAD extn filed to Nebraska Service center, called them on 1-800 and spoke with one of their representatives to expedit the process. I got a reply back from USCIS that they will expedit the process and the result should notifiy by within 30days.

    I already in LOP, I dont know how long the process will take..? If anyone knows how could I do better, please let me know the details.

    NOTE: Seems my priority date is also became current (Mar-30-2006). Would it cause for the delay..? Will they provide EAD and GC simeltaneously...? or Will I get EAD alon..? or will I get GC...?





    I hope you are doing much more than just hoping and praying and thinking positive thoughts to improve the situation. :o

    Friends: Don't predict the bulletin. I have seen how the thread pops up every time before the bulletin is out-- and I am sure that the DOS folks read our predictions here; get mad at us; and the bulletin never progresses. EB2 India will continue to be unavailable...





    It is 7 years for sure.

    I think its more than 3 since I got a notice about my 2003 state taxes in 2007 which they said they never received and I got stuck with a penalty ( although I was getting a refund ). I paid the penalty since it would have been too much of a hassle to go through 2003 records and then duelling it out with the IRS.



    Blog Archive