lil wayne

images hair lil wayne on rolling lil wayne. lil wayne videos.
  • lil wayne videos.



  • I filed my 485 in July, got EAD, AP. My attorney applied for my 7'th year H1 extension in July as well and he recommends me to go for H1 stamping while my AOS is pending. He told me I can come back using my AP and extend my H1 next year if necessary but he still recommends I get stamping done. I have a situation described below. Does anyone here think I might run into issues with the US consulte in Chennai.

    I used to work a small consulting company before. I always had a Job, worked for big clients, found my projects myself. I had lot of issues with the company inspite of being on big projects all the time like my paycheck always arrived 3- 6 months late, my travel expenses got reimbursed after 3 - 6 months, company did not file for labor for an year and half where as I was told the process started and Labor has been filed. There was a time when I met with an accident and ended in the emergency room and found out that my medical insurance was not active which really stressed me out. I could not work for 6 weeks then. I have supporting evidence from the hospital to prove all this. I went back to the clients place after 6 weeks, started looking for a new Job while working on the project, quit my old company after 3 months and started a new Job. I transfered my H1, started my GC process all over. My old company did not pay me for the medical expenses, did not pay me for the 6 weeks and 3 months after and cancelled my H1 after I left them. I reported to DOL and DOL told me the company has agreed they did not pay me and my payments will be send out but they cant help you with the medical bills I had to pay. That was a 20,000$ hospital bill. To date I have not received any payments. I called DOL and they said the company is not in a great financial shape and they are trying to workout something like 2 weeks ago. DOL sent me an email that the case is still in progress and the consulate can contact them with any questions, I have experience letters from all my clients stating that I was working at their place all the time. Please advice





    wallpaper lil wayne videos. lil wayne. lil wayne 106 and park
  • lil wayne 106 and park



  • like minded folks, please post your ideas.





    lil wayne. lil wayne 106 and park
  • lil wayne 106 and park



  • BharatPremi,

    So you gave up H1B and moved onto EAD? Is it because the new employer is not interested in H1B transfer or some other reason?

    Also, my I140 was approved in 2006 and I1485 filed in July last year (both with a large, well-known company). If I change employers now and work using EAD, are there any major issues that can arise? Like furnishing of audit reports, etc?





    2011 lil wayne 106 and park lil wayne. Lil Wayne John Video
  • Lil Wayne John Video



  • no no. This is very true. This happened to my friend's friend.

    My friend's friend was visiting my friend and was traveling with his dog. The vo asked my friend's friend what his plan was with the dog. My friend's friend said he was just planning to stay with my friend and take the dog to walk in nearby park where he can poop in the grass and pee on a tire. The vo immediately called my friend and asked if he can take a us dog and have it poop in the park and pee on tire. My friend said yes! And the vo immediately deported my friend's friend along with dog!! :eek: My friend's friend very upset, not in shape to talk about it for 3 months.

    Iv should do something about this before too late! ;)

    roflmao!!!!





    lil wayne. Nicki Minaj Lil Wayne And Rick
  • Nicki Minaj Lil Wayne And Rick



  • I'm not sure what the controversy is : The I-485 application instructions clearly say (http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-485instr.pdf) that for an employment-based (I-140 based) AOS application, you have to provide the employment offer letter as initial evidence.

    "Employment Letter.

    If your adjustment of status application is related to an employment based visa petition (Form I-140), you must submit a letter on the letterhead of the petitioning employer which confirms that the job on which the visa petition is based is still available to you. The letter must also state the salary that will be paid."





    lil wayne. Lil Wayne#39;s photo shoot for
  • Lil Wayne#39;s photo shoot for



  • Count me and 2 more members with me....lets have a plan..and execute it.


    Would some one will take control to make letter ready which we need to send to USCIS and I will work to get info about USCIS office and fax number ??

    Please let me know who will make this fax letter ready ??

    thx.





    lil wayne. Lil Wayne, No Ceilings Mixtape. story Peter Macia
  • Lil Wayne, No Ceilings Mixtape. story Peter Macia



  • Can anyone suggest hotels and/or if already booked can you post those hotel name & locations?

    Also, just a suggestion, this thread is getting complicated as far as matching donors with travelers is concerned... May be create a Google spreadsheet with all the donors (miles, accommodations) and match them with travelers from just one central location?





    2010 lil wayne 106 and park lil wayne. hair lil wayne on rolling
  • hair lil wayne on rolling



  • i think visa bulletin is history
    Visa bulletin will be the future(in contrast of being history) again after u receive ur Receipt Notice as that is what u will be looking for to see if they are processing ur application after Oct.





    lil wayne. Lil Wayne amp; T-Pain – Fuck Food
  • Lil Wayne amp; T-Pain – Fuck Food



  • http://seeker.dice.com/olc/thread.jspa?threadID=9965&start=0&tstart=0

    Lot of people are working hard to defeat this bill including Programmers guild. We need to act fast and aggressively. I think this postponment of the bill gave us another chance to lobby it strongly.





    hair Lil Wayne John Video lil wayne. 235 Responses to “Lil Wayne
  • 235 Responses to “Lil Wayne



  • I-485: EB2 India with PD June 2003

    I was wondering why I am I getting a LUD in Feb 08? (since EB2 India is 'U').

    Now I know why :) it seems USCIS is getting ready for the deluge in April 08' :D

    Lord almighty people are getting really carried away. :) This cutoff setting guy hadn't even made up his mind as of Feb 13. Also read my entire post, he won't set the date till he sees the estimate from USCIS.

    Btw, my PD is Jan 03 and my LUD is still back in November 07 (when my attorney changed).





    lil wayne. Birdman Talks Visiting Lil Wayne Weekly (Lil Wayne#39;s Prison Might Turn Out
  • Birdman Talks Visiting Lil Wayne Weekly (Lil Wayne#39;s Prison Might Turn Out



  • WHEN: Wednesday �AUGUST 1st
    LOCATION- 48th and Park Avenue
    TIME: 7 pm

    CT FOLKS- Grand Central is a few blocks away. Naveen handle on IV (tnite)will be coming from CT so please send him a PM.

    NJ/NYC: Take E, V to 5th avenue and 53rd street and then you have to walk a few blocks!


    Let's meet up and get to know each other. It would be great if you can make it!!


    ALSO- PLEASE DO UPDATE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION

    Thank you and enjoy the week!





    hot Nicki Minaj Lil Wayne And Rick lil wayne. release of Lil Wayne#39;s Tha
  • release of Lil Wayne#39;s Tha



  • You have to carry a stack load of papers, documents, etc every time you go for your visa stamping & back....





    house Lil Wayne - 6#39;7 Ft.Corey Gunz lil wayne. is after Lil#39; Wayne#39;s…
  • is after Lil#39; Wayne#39;s…



  • I am not sure why you guys are so harsh when someone is asking for guidance and help. If you have lot of time please go after the antis...there are lot of websites to rant your farustartion. If you can not give any useful information...please refrain from posting. It just gives very bad light.

    Advising someone who is clearly illegal and to top it, feels entitled to a Green card, you guys are giving quite a lot of fodder to the same antis...so please stop this as well!





    tattoo Lil Wayne#39;s photo shoot for lil wayne. dresses at the Lil Wayne
  • dresses at the Lil Wayne



  • If the Africans had just continued to abide by slavery, they would never have gotten their freedom, just because, "it's the American policy."

    I hate to break my own promise to shut up on this, and I hate to be your history teacher: African slaves in US didn't become free because they fought with their owners. They became free since President Lincoln decided that slavery had gone on a bit too long.

    When european immigrants walked into this continent and started hacking natives, they had firearm, they had the aggression and they had the numbers on their side. Which one of these do you (or we) have?

    Let's stop debating this, since this issue isn't going to be resolved here; You either get the next president/congress to abolish this part of immigration law, or ask the courts to force the government to do what you like.





    pictures Lil Wayne, No Ceilings Mixtape. story Peter Macia lil wayne. The Lil Wayne Fan Quiz
  • The Lil Wayne Fan Quiz



  • this is our history...

    1.was working with employer B in June 07(when PD was current for EB2/Oct 2003-India)...went to attorney to file 485 with approved 140 thru ex employer A. filled in all the paperwork for 485,but the attorney was asking for a current employment letter from B with exact skills mentioned on labor and the employer B was not ready to give such a letter and hence we planned to find a new employer and file for 485 in July.

    2. In June end found this new current employer C and planned to file 485 in July and all the fiasco scene happened...anyway...in August we filed the 485 with a current employer letter from C with all the skills matching the labor..till here fine.

    NOW...we got a copy of the bunch of 48 documents sent to INS from the atnys office...I had given the latest 325a form

    current employer C : July 07 - current
    employer B : Jan 2006 - June 2007
    employer A : June 2003 - Dec 2005 (who filed for labor/i140)

    the shitty paralegal now submitted the 325a from submitted in June 07 where the current employer B was the latest.... + the current employment letter of C + 485 employment offer letter from A

    She had whitened out the date on the 325a form signed on June 07 and changed it to Aug 07 to my utter shock....

    when I call back..she says we will handle any RFE's...

    quite worried as the 325a form already says something like 'all info disclosed is truthful'... etc and the fine print..

    pls post your thoughts and comments..
    hope I dint confuse





    dresses release of Lil Wayne#39;s Tha lil wayne. a song like Lil Wayne#39;s
  • a song like Lil Wayne#39;s



  • Hi,

    I joined for recurring $50 per month. I will ask all my friends to do the same.
    I believe IV is the only forum/organazation concerned about our cause. Everybody else thinks immigration issue is just about illegal aliens. IV highlights the real issue, legal immigration.

    dupedinjuly
    Thank you.. Please ask others to contribute.





    makeup Lil Wayne amp; T-Pain – Fuck Food lil wayne. Lil Wayne - 6#39;7 Ft.Corey Gunz
  • Lil Wayne - 6#39;7 Ft.Corey Gunz



  • I am on page with you. I did it 3 weeks back. Now I am starting the whole labor at the new company , making almost 140K (60% more) with a fortune 20 company . Good position and happier......

    I did the same and didn't hung up myself on GC .... life is more than GC let us live our life.





    girlfriend dresses at the Lil Wayne lil wayne. Young Money#39;s Artist Shanell Shares Details of Her Visits With Lil Wayne
  • Young Money#39;s Artist Shanell Shares Details of Her Visits With Lil Wayne



  • Pls count me in.
    Thx

    Please Participate in this...





    hairstyles Birdman Talks Visiting Lil Wayne Weekly (Lil Wayne#39;s Prison Might Turn Out lil wayne. lil wayne tattoo pictures. his
  • lil wayne tattoo pictures. his



  • now looks like dates would move only after july..





    Doesn't matter if it moves back or not, since the mass fiasco hysteria began at Jul 2007, due to which, I guess uscis may even think of moving dates in hours (if waz possible) if not days after 2005 Jan date now, wherein EB-I apps counts even if dates muved hours will be hundreds (/thousands?) ;-)

    We should not forget d fact which came straight from the horse's mouth...
    "Wait times will be years/decades for for EB-I". (no more fiasco's again since preadjudications are happening is bad news for folks who missed fiasco and can't get ead for next decade or so)

    :p





    Hi Go_Gc_Way

    Can you please modify the AD content.

    Immigration voice is a non-profit 501 (c) (4) (pending) organization. All of Immigration Voice�s financial transactions will be audited by a CPA, submitted to the IRS.(please remove pending,we are approved)

    Members from 6000 to 8000.



    Blog Archive