billy the kid gun

images Billy the Kid billy the kid gun. Wanted Billy The Kid Cowboy
  • Wanted Billy The Kid Cowboy



  • For the nth time.. numbers are reduced only after approval and not based on receipt of application. So if you can submit it on July 2nd you submit it on 3rd and so on.

    485 Approvals are coming in thousands every day ( as per the increasing activity on pending 485s)...and DOS can any day suspend if they think numbers are over ..so if you are lucky on 2nd you are in and so on ..remember GCs are not only approved in US only it been happening at all the visa posts all the world





    wallpaper Wanted Billy The Kid Cowboy billy the kid gun. Billy The Kid Gun Knife
  • Billy The Kid Gun Knife



  • eb3_nepa,
    The whole idea of this campaign was to get media attention and publicize this issue as much as possible, which we all know that it did just that quite effectively despite all the apprehensions and reservations expressed.

    This campaing was never thought of as a panacea for all our problems, whether it will lead to a fruitful or POSITIVE result that is still unknown. What is known is that this drive has provided some much needed traction and attraction to our cause, which is the important RESULT at this point in my opinion.

    All I am trying to say is that we should give some thought and imagination before discounting or discarding an idea even if it appears to be far fetched at first. Any idea proposed which is out of the ordinary will be meted with reservations and oppositions, after all its nature's law that there is always resistance to change,:rolleyes: good or bad.

    I don't want you to be eating your words :D , I know for sure that you want this problem resolved as much as anyone else on the forum.:D

    Everyone has right to be SKEPTICAL and even I am SKEPTICAL about the final outcome of our over all struggle, but I wasn't SKEPTICAL about the outcome of this campaign.

    May the force be with you.:D

    Yes I was the one who suggested the dead fish. I belive in RESULTS, if sending these flowers actually ACHIEVES something, I will make a nice big biscuit of my words and eat them :).

    Until we see ACTUAL "POSITIVE" RESULTS I am still going to be skeptical. Sure we have made a lot of noise and it has been heard by a lot of miscallaneous people. So were the rallies held by the illegals. What happened? NOTHING! So until I see some results YES I will STILL be skeptical.

    Other than that, I really really really hope for everyone's sake, that this works and if it does I will eat my words and become a believer:)

    So much for being mum eh ;)





    billy the kid gun. 2010 illy the kid gun. illy
  • 2010 illy the kid gun. illy



  • Hi mckottayam,

    Thanks for your question, while we don’t have a Vonage plan that can be used on your cell phone right now, we’ve got some exciting mobile news in development. Stay tuned to Vonage news on our Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/vonage) page and on our Twitter (http://twitter.com/Vonage_Voice)handle!

    Best,
    Michael

    MY friend just spoke to Lingo, they are coming up a cheaper(may be $1 or $2 cheap) plan with unlimited to India/China and 101 countries and also can be used from a registered cellphone incase you do not have internet for any reason.

    So, wait for couple of weeks and then choose the right one.





    2011 Billy The Kid Gun Knife billy the kid gun. photo of Billy the Kid
  • photo of Billy the Kid



  • Now coming on to freebies,What benefit does IV provide to past contributors.I have contributed in the past, have been active at the initial stages,have spent my own money and booked airtickets to meet senators.Been a leader in a state chapter.But later realised that it was not worth for this forum which has partitions among so called donors.

    Why the heck does any one want to see in a home page about posts on a donor forum.Just hide it and keep it among yourself and discuss .

    Now red may follow,and a possible ban.

    Wow 10 reds:).I got the answer to my question,
    "What benefit does IV provide to past contributors."

    Thanks Admin.Most people know here that reds and greens have much to do with admins here. And for all the current money and effort contributors this is the future for you.But forum knowledge contributors,your contributions are in the heart of the visitors..not reds and greens.
    @ Vkbris...My intention was not that.. @Teddy keep up ur great work.You have tens of thousands .. of silent admirers like Q

    Good luck guys!!!





    billy the kid gun. Billy the Kid
  • Billy the Kid



  • continuing my second round of calling.
    Called 7 Republican members planning to get through all the members esp. republicans by the end of the day.

    Folks please keep calling...





    billy the kid gun. Billy the Kid 9 - Gun - Cowboy
  • Billy the Kid 9 - Gun - Cowboy



  • Go to USCIS and read the instructions; these 2 are also supposed to be self filed by the immigrant himself. So instructions are clear.
    So, ask him why he needs these. Most likely, he will demur and say OK.

    They don't know what they are doing, just packing the file for the money sucked ILsDoes anyone know about the W2 form and 1040 tax return forms? I currently only have W2 and 1040 for the year 2006, but my lawyer says I need to submit the past three years. Is there any problem?





    billy the kid gun. quot;illy the kidquot; gun hat
  • quot;illy the kidquot; gun hat



  • Congrats inderman. Seeing Light at the end of the very very long Tunnel !!!
    I got CPO email on Oct 22, at 7:45 pm from USCIS (not CRIS), almost the same time as yours.
    What are the emails you got? I didn't get any email on I-485 approval. Update me if you get any other correspondence. I will update too.
    Waiting for spouse's approval to come.





    2010 2010 illy the kid gun. illy billy the kid gun. Billy the Kid
  • Billy the Kid



  • sent 2, running low on envelopes , will send the remaing 2 soon.

    Great Effort, kudos to the IV leadership team.





    billy the kid gun. hot Billy the Kid reviews
  • hot Billy the Kid reviews



  • Calling all EB3-I with PD before Nov 2005. Please get 3 desi firm names from Sunny_Surya and start EB2 filing. Then port your PD's.
    GCCovet

    I am 03/2005. I am game for this. LOL.





    hair photo of Billy the Kid billy the kid gun. or Billy The Kid extremely
  • or Billy The Kid extremely



  • Can we all take a month from his list of trancscripts and read through his transcripts and see which one has the H1B mistatement. I think he said this sometime in 2005 or 2006 we only need 24 participants.
    'http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ldt.html


    ill take december 2006. lets create a list of people willing to tackle this challenge. "Taskforce Lou Dobb's Lies", it sounds great.





    billy the kid gun. of Billy the Kid#39;s guns.
  • of Billy the Kid#39;s guns.



  • Hi Guys I have a couple of questions . Would really appreciate it if you could help.

    1) My lawyer for some reason doesn't want to apply EAD for me, though she is ok with applying for EAD card for my wife(dependent). She says I have 1 more year for H1 etc. May be its company policy , I am not sure but What are my options?

    2) My salary is about 15% less than the prevailing wage and the amount being mentioned in my offer letter being filed with I-485. Since this is a substantial amount of money, I was wondering is the company legally responsible to honour the offer letter or not?

    Thanks for taking the time to reply





    hot Billy the Kid billy the kid gun. or Billy The Kid extremely
  • or Billy The Kid extremely



  • Folks, first of all don't try to slam me for posting this.. Here is a note that I got from my law firm Paul Hastings.. I am subscribed to their immigration related email.. I got this today.. While this has come as a shock to me, they are still preparing to file my I485.. I did not hear this from my lawyer personally, but only through this newsletter. I will speak to them about this first thing monday morning. Please read the note entirely.. Has anybody else heard about this..


    Update on Adjustment Filings for July

    Yesterday, we distributed a Client Alert reporting widespread concern as to the accuracy of the Department of State's (DOS) Visa Bulletin for July 2007 and indicating the possibility that United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) may potentially not accept adjustment of status filings for all, or a part, of July. Today, multiple reliable sources have indicated that, as early as Monday or Tuesday of next week, the DOS could issue a revised Visa Bulletin for July 2007. Most likely, some or all of the employment-based immigrant visa categories would again retrogress and may become completely unavailable. The practical impact is that USCIS would almost certainly stop accepting adjustment applications for filing if the revised Visa Bulletin indicates that immigrant visa numbers are not available.

    This unexpected development would deviate from many years of agency practice. It would be devastating for companies and foreign national employees who have relied, as they are entitled to do, on the July Visa Bulletin and were anticipating the filing of adjustments throughout the month of July. We have initiated a concerted effort to aggressively address this unprecedented situation through the highest levels of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the DOS. We are joined in this effort by many other organizations, and we are engaging congressional offices for assistance. Many have already agreed to speak with DHS and DOS. We will keep you updated.





    house illy the kid gun. hot Gun Set billy the kid gun. dresses Billy the Kid#39;s
  • dresses Billy the Kid#39;s



  • Thats correct. I came back from India yesterday and i used H1 but my wife used her AP to enter at the POE.

    Thats the right way. Probably I should not have told him that I have AP in my hands. This is what my attorney said. But now I have no idea if my h1 will be extended or not once I have used the AP.





    tattoo Billy the Kid 9 - Gun - Cowboy billy the kid gun. a tintype of Billy the Kid
  • a tintype of Billy the Kid



  • I have similar experience. I moved to sunrocket (which is now teleblend) from vonage. I pay half of what I used to pay vonage for same services/usage.

    currently teleblend offers $50 unlimited india calling + ofcourse US+canada unlimited. However as now vonage has come up with $25 world plan, I am sure teleblend would come up with something similar soon... may be $20 world plan or so. As they always price it below vonage. Let's hope! competition is good for consumer.

    I also had Teleblend world...but I removed the unlimited world as it was $35. Lets see they might come up with something like this.





    pictures quot;illy the kidquot; gun hat billy the kid gun. Billy the Kid
  • Billy the Kid



  • IV should propose a Premium Processing for FBI Namecheck/ Other Background checks. For certain extra fee UCIS/ FBI can do this on premium bases.

    what you all think ?





    dresses or Billy The Kid extremely billy the kid gun. Billy The Kid cartoon 4
  • Billy The Kid cartoon 4



  • Man...looks like you will turn anti-immigrant once you get US citizenship.
    Whats your real problem?





    makeup hot Billy the Kid reviews billy the kid gun. illy the kid gun. hot Gun Set
  • illy the kid gun. hot Gun Set



  • I've been stuck in India now for 55 days !:mad:

    I am sure you must have given this information earlier but can you please tell me where did you apply? And was it your first stamping or a renewal case?

    Also are u stuck coz of PIMS or 221 g clause?

    Thanks





    girlfriend a tintype of Billy the Kid billy the kid gun. Two Gun Kid #80 - Showdown
  • Two Gun Kid #80 - Showdown



  • Thanks guys .... for coming behind me .. Shane Warne or Purple Haze won't satisfy you guys .. Y dont we discuss how Kanimozhi's discontent couldn't play spoil sport for the new govt and how Azhagiri got cornered with chemicals and fertilizers (these 2 are not any interntaional fame for an american 'tunnel rat' to know abt them).

    Above all I am here to get some information to bring a company which violates rules to authorities, nothing more nothing less and not here to do any name calling of mud slinging.

    l1fraud. L1s cannot be hosted at client site when the client site manager has supervision on him/her.

    ICE has a historically poor track record on enforcing H1b/L1 rules. Only lately there has been on enforcement on the H1B rules. All that one can do is complain to USCIS / ICE
    etc but they don't do anything then you may have to talk to you senator/congressman etc. Sometimes senator/congressman are also non cooperative.

    Let alone L1, even B1 visa is used like a short term work permit by many IT companies including American IT companies





    hairstyles of Billy the Kid#39;s guns. billy the kid gun. Billy the Kid On Screen (Pt. 2
  • Billy the Kid On Screen (Pt. 2



  • I called 2 weeks back to her office. Her staff told me to contact my reps. If any one lives in San Jose then he/she can contact her office.


    how to send an email to Lofgren her website only talks about CA certain areas. Any idea please guys do u have her direct email id , i am sending email , fax along with my area congressmen. Trying something to think out of blue.





    Re-route the flower from USCIS to the two hospitals makes the flowers go steps farther and will definately make bigger noise to get attention. That is great.





    The percentage of people here are a very small percentage of that 25%.


    H1/L1 restrictions are not going to encourage american kids. It does not impact their thinking. Maths, science are tougher subjects for kids. Kids in India were pushed by their parents to study science in search for a good career. Kids here have a lot other avenues which are more attractive to a kid. Kids do not understand L1/H1. 90% of adult population here does not understand H1/L1. REstricting H1/L1 will not influence a kid to take up science and engineering.

    I have news for you (and the certitude with which you make your claims here are laughable). Computer science graduation rates in US went up this year by 6-8%, because the visa caps since 2003 remained at 65000 instead of 195000 creating some demand here. I personally know kids who wanted to go to Computer science, but went for other areas like health care because of the lack of offshoring/H1 etc. If the crooked Indian offshorers and fly-by-night operators are not driving down the wages, more americans will go to computer science, as they would go for a career as MD or Pharmacist or lawyer (almost all those careers need at least 6-8 years of college). They also know that professional associations like AMA or APhA wouldn't allow importing foreign workers by corporations/hospitals on a scale that H1-bs are imported in IT area

    Based on my experience, I wouldn't say that Indian kids have any special skills in maths or science compared to americans. Contrary to what you claim, people are aware of H1s and offshoring(may be so much on the exploitation of L1) as they talk to friends and family and guidance counselors at school. Most of the IT jobs were Indian H1-bs are employed doesn't even need computer science or engineering degree. Some of the best architects I have seen in IT didn't have a computer science major. A green-horn from TCS/INFY with a computer science degree and pretending to be an architect doesn't mean he is the best IT professional available in the market.



    Blog Archive