car wallpaper

images concept Car Wallpaper, car wallpaper. Car Wallpaper High Quality
  • Car Wallpaper High Quality



  • So, what are the options for EB3-I? It appears that porting to EB2 will be more difficult moving forward due to difficulties in getting PERM approved especially for IT professions.

    If the recapture of unused visas does happen, what is the estimate on how much EB3I would move?

    Figures suggest that there are over 800,000 pending applications. Recapture will get around approximately 215,000 green cards. We are shot of around 600,000 green cards, which will take around 4 years (@140k/yr EB green card) to address the current backlog, which contains your and mine application. This is a deep deep hole and EB3-I is at the bottom of this hole.


    .





    wallpaper Car Wallpaper High Quality car wallpaper. Sports Car Wallpaper
  • Sports Car Wallpaper



  • Guys,

    I am also close to situation 3.a but I changed my GC sponsered employer and working for other good and stable company using AC21.

    I would like to start a company and do a side business.

    What you recommend - registering it on my is good idea or on spouse's name?

    If I register it on my name and generate a profit - is it going to impact my 485 as I already invokded AC21? (again I will be working in simialr job as a FT)

    Any sugessions would be great help.

    Thanks,
    M

    If you are on 3a, you have neither used AC21 nor have you left your full time job (FT job that aligns with your LC). On EAD, you can do any number of jobs (ex: you can even work 2 part time jobs totally unrelated to your LC requirements ofcourse as long as you continue to be with your GC employer). Using this rationale, you should be fine starting a business and making profit in the part time.

    In fact even those who were in 3 b were able to get their GC after an interview (Search for posts by the user "unitednations"). But, it's risky and best avoided.

    Personally, I want to get into 3 a, but my 140 is still pending. I plan to approach my company to switch me to EAD as soon as my 140 gets approved.

    PS: This is not legal advice. Please contact your attorney and do more research before taking any steps further.





    car wallpaper. bmw car wallpaper
  • bmw car wallpaper



  • What is the BIG DEAL? So what if we are called Anchor Immigrants? This is typical Indian mentality to looks for small issues. I care a damn if we are called DOG IMMIGRANTS. It does not change anything.





    2011 Sports Car Wallpaper car wallpaper. Cars Wallpaper with logo
  • Cars Wallpaper with logo



  • Thanks to the efforts of everyone at IV and QGA, we have the golden opportunity for a member of IV to actually testify before Congress. No kidding!

    This has to be one of the best and most effective chance we have to make our point directly to the lawmakers

    IV is looking for someone who is in the �limbo� stage, and has made a significant contribution to the economy (ie, invented something, made a medical discovery, created a lot of jobs, etc.)

    Please treat this as very very urgent. We need someone like this ASAP.

    Please contact any of the following if you come across someone who fits the criteria

    shrey@immigrationvoice.org
    jay@immigrationvoice.org
    sandeep@immigrationvoice.org
    nagaraj@immigrationvoice.org
    kapooraman@immigrationvoice.org

    This is your chance to speak up and be heard. Please pass it on to everyone you know.....



    I just want to make sure that IV not forgotten People that stuck in PBEC. So far as an active member and an active contributor for IV I have to say that I'm dissapointed as far as the way IV addressed PBEC Issued.
    Most of disscussion in IV forum seems like focusing on retrogression issue only.

    for people that have their case are among 350000 case pending in PBEC the retrogression has no effect at all unless their case clear out before the retrogression get solved.

    There are so many of us had been waiting for their labor get approved.
    5, 6, 7 year are a long wait.

    I noted that IV do have PBEC mentioned on the web fax, but please make sure that retrogression is not the main goal of IV.

    Thanks.





    car wallpaper. Saturn Sky car wallpaper
  • Saturn Sky car wallpaper



  • The only thing that can help us predict Sep bulletin is how many visa # have been used so far from 2009 quota. Since USCIS will be rushing to use up all visa # the quantity can least give us an idea if dates will move few months or few years. USCIS should not have trouble with either since they have so many pre-adjudicated applications to take care of both scenario's. I am pretty optimistic (realistically confident) that there will be a forward movement.





    car wallpaper. Cool Car Wallpaper
  • Cool Car Wallpaper



  • I have just sent it to Senator. George Voinvoich (R-OH) and Senator. Sherrod Brown (D-OH)





    car wallpaper. 458 Italia Car Wallpaper
  • 458 Italia Car Wallpaper



  • Hi everyone.
    I was part of the San Jose rally .. where there were about 300 odd people.
    My neighbors had been to the immigration rally in Washington(flew from San Jose) and they said that there were about 1000 people there.

    I have been following the immigration issues for sometime .. and I'm not very convinced that such small numbers can make the difference.

    Silicon Valley has maybe a 100,000 Indian engineers or more. Add families .. and a much higher number. Add Chinese and European immigrants .. and you have all of Silicon valley :)

    We should hold a huge rally say in the campus of some company like Cisco .. or Google(who are immigrant friendly) on a work day .. say Friday lunch time .. and have everyone attend.

    Being in Cisco .. you can pretty much get all their employees to attend... which is substantial.
    Also have industry people talking in favor of better immigration policies.
    (we could hold it in some other company or a common area .. anything works)

    Unless we can have a substantial number of folks say 10,000 or more .. I don't honestly see too much of a point.
    Even if IV collects a few million dollars .. and lobbies .. it will never have the impact of 10000 people protesting.

    We need to see if we can have similar rallies ever month in major hubs like New York, Washington, Seattle, Houston.
    Unless we have s sustained campaign and we have the numbers .. I personally do not see things really changing.

    I see people being optimistic about 300 folks in San Jose rally and 1000 in Washington. But having been to the rally in San Jose I don't see how 3 times that number in Washington is going to cut it. (Read Logiclife's post ... but we still need the numbers !!)

    I'm not being a pessimist .. appreciate all the efforts that IV core undertakes .. but am totally unconvinced of major immigration changes. Looking at something like CIR being struck down .. after being on television for long and being debated .. I think we should get real.

    Thank you
    V





    2010 bmw car wallpaper car wallpaper. concept Car Wallpaper,
  • concept Car Wallpaper,



  • Stoppers idea is brilliant and should be done on a big scale. It will convey a strong message and will be in news.

    Yeah.. what next? shower caps? then groceries? C'mon man. Overdose of anything can be detrimental.

    Just conveying a message is not sufficent. It should be the RIGHT message in a proper way. Flowers was good, because it was the first time something like that happened and it was unique.





    car wallpaper. racing cars wallpapers
  • racing cars wallpapers



  • All,
    The object of this thread is straightforward - it is to understand if you as a donor member will contribute more $ (or start contributing!) if you get more regular information updates (weekly?) from Core? I know there was a funding drive in March which led to us meeting the goal of $10,000 (and then some). However, while there has been a new goal of $10,000 created for April, we have made little progress towards that. As someone who contributed $100 the first time round in March, but haven't yet made a contribution towards the April funding drive, I can admit that one of the primary reasons for this is because there has been very limited information shared since then. While I COMPLETELY trust in the fact that the Core team is making every effort humanly possible to further our cause, I am also a member of the human race that by nature seeks information and looks for leadership to be more sharing about progress. I personally believe transparency is a key enabler not just to gaining participation and building momentum, but also to creating innovative solutions to problems by engaging more individuals in the process (borrowing this "leaf" from President's Obama's playbook will be highly beneficial to our casuse)

    Let me clarify this is NOT an indication of lack of trust in Core NOR do I believe that there isn't a sincere effort being put in by a whole bunch of dedicated individuals. However, my suggestion is simply an idea to further the cause - would definitely like to hear how the rest of this immigration community feels!

    Thanks for your participation in this poll.

    Cheers

    P.S: Just to be clear, I am referring to Regular Updates to DONORS i.e CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS





    hair Cars Wallpaper with logo car wallpaper. Car Wallpaper 4 : 1024 x 768
  • Car Wallpaper 4 : 1024 x 768



  • If not expunged, it will FOR SURE pop up immediately they punch your name in. You certainly can not lie there. You will be deported. If expunged, you still have chance BUT NOT to lie..If the form ask " If you have ever been arrested" say yes and as others suggested have all your documents ready from court but make sure you have all originals and notarized documents if required for all court orders pertaing to your case.

    Good Luck..

    RV

    You are wrong here.

    Shoplifting crimes are usually prosecuted by state in which they are comitted. That render them state criminal case.

    I highly doubt they pull up state criminal record at POE.
    If its a federal crime, then i can believe that.

    However, this shouldnot encourage you to be dishonest at POE's or visa interview.





    car wallpaper. car-wallpaper-collection-
  • car-wallpaper-collection-



  • Health Care professionals have greater lobby power and resource and are backed by their Industry as well. Well, this does not translate directly into any benefit for EB3, but might help few nurse get off the queue. But demand in this sector is also high.
    General EB3 !!! seems to be in a pathetic state at least based on today's public data available !!

    Only EB3 India has problem. EB3 ROW has no problem. EB3 China are very few.

    In EB3 India most people are trying for porting or have gone back. I do not see EB3 India anywhere on forums showing pain. It is mostly EB2 India doing work,





    hot Saturn Sky car wallpaper car wallpaper. muscle car wallpaper.
  • muscle car wallpaper.



  • Yes you said it right. See if IV can come up with some provision to encourage those who have expressed to shell out only few dollars. It doesn't look good critisizing those who have expressed their geniune feelings.

    The question here is not asking the Poster to donate more but rather tell him the provisions to contribute less as well.
    No two individuals are at the same thinking level. so his thoughts are that he can contribute less frequently if allowed. So let him know how he can do that. There may be many in the same boat like him.

    For the sake of generating more funds, let IV act like collection agency and look at the member as a customer/defaulter(those fence sitters). Collection Agencies make all sorts of efforts and provisions to collect money from these people. Finally they end up some how getting the money paid. There could be a payment installments based on the capability, lesser or higher amount, reminders etc. I am not sure if this anology is good for IV or not. The ultimate goal is to generate funds with the willingness from the members...


    You gave perfect examples here. Let's take a close look.

    If you think the atterney fee worth $10, you wouln't hire an atterney asking for $6k. Samething with the restraunt check. Samething with IV contribution. If you think $100 is too high, you don't pay it. But if you think it worth $10 you simply ask for it, like everybody will do. Imagine a car saleman responds to his potential buyer's request to a lower price of a car with insulting remarks, he'll loose this customer and many more.

    And IV ALLOWED everyone ...? You went too far, pal.





    house 100 Top Car Wallpaper High car wallpaper. Wallpaper: Car
  • Wallpaper: Car



  • I think is IP banned and he no longer able to access the IV.
    Thats I read in his forum...

    Banning IP is not a good idea. If you are sitting in a company, for all people, outside world will get the same IP.





    tattoo Cool Car Wallpaper car wallpaper. hd car wallpapers.
  • hd car wallpapers.



  • Sorry to hear about such cases. We all have to realize one thing here. The employers need us equally bad as we need them (more often than not, not talking about Indian consultancies here). If ever one encounters such racial discrimination and open abuse at the work place, the best recourse is to file a complaint with the higher ups in the HR, start searching for another employer and ditch the current racist employer at the right moment with an appropriate email sent to everyone detailing why the person is leaving at such an important phase of the product development. Yeah, this might sound un-ethical, but sometimes situations do demand such drastic measures to send the right message. That's when all these racist employers would realize the importance of the person that just left the company. Then they can try to fill in the position with their preferred race qualified person and see how difficult that gets!!

    Better still, please talk to your friends and family in other parts of the US and find the areas in the US that are cosmopolitan and try to move to those places. Yeah that is very difficult in the short-term, but in the long-run, you would have peace of mind and a good quality of life after making such a move. Fortunately, i am in the Bay area and i have rarely encountered such racial prejudices out here. Just my two cents.

    Good luck.

    Thanks for your advise and i agree with your thoughts.

    I thought of leaving this company several times, but I am working in this company for 6 years and the only company I worked after coming to USA. I invested so much for this company, like working beyond work hours, working in the weekends, making up the project deadlines for the incompetitive colleagues etc. etc. and now just waiting for my Green Card. There were so many times I thought if I get my Green Card I am going to leave this moment. Years passing by and with this retrogression thing, there is very little hope of getting it soon...

    The positive thing is, my direct supervisor is very nice and I can voice my opinion and she understands me and completely supports me. I am just praying god that I should keep working for her till I get the GC.





    pictures 458 Italia Car Wallpaper car wallpaper. cars wallpaper. fast car
  • cars wallpaper. fast car



  • H1b humane-hear my story..it cannot be as inhuman as it can be..(i have written the story in one of the forums before also..)

    My PD-Oct 2001..Eb3..My wife RIR-almost making it thru I140when all hell broke loose in our lives...my wife was pregnant and because of stupid gynaecologist..she ended up in hospital with complicated premature preganancy..guess what..as if it was not bad enough..her company got acquired just when she was admitted in hospital...imagine wondering about health insurance when she was kept to bed rest with no mobility allowed..we filed for insurance by mistake..which said that 20% in patient.....we were so shaken that even human resource did not advise us..guess what..baby was born..and it was surmised that baby will have long stay in hosiptal...2-3 months(eventually it was 4 months!)..somwhere around the first month..I realized that her insurance..will rip me off..I called right at the end of the first month..and tried several times to put my wife and baby on my insurance so that i don't end up paying 20%..it was lot of efforts until I found some desi in Blue cross insurance who put the whole family from the first initial month..when normally people get the policy for the following month at that time.

    one down --and then another came..my wife was called to her office from hospital saying that..since there was lot of work in her office..she could come for some days..guess what..she went back..thinking..she could finish work and then take extended leave....guess what..she was laid off..and with baby in hospital..and lay off..plus a rush to change her status to H4 visa..imagine the workload.....finally got her status changed..to h4 visa..with GC and labor in trash...

    I was so disgusted..that I started writing to Governor Shwarzenegger' office..who put me with Senator Diane Fienstein..and of course labor secretory Chao..after all the correspondings..all I got was my D number listed from Dallas..their sympathies...ALL I WROTE to them..Hey I want to change jobs because in those days I was commuting between LA to San Diego..where my baby was hospitalized...I wanted to be with my baby..and not work..but it was not possible..if I did..then I could get out of status...I even wrote to Department of Homeland security...and got no reply...they don't care..I ahve to be illegal to get sympathies..I guess!

    Situation was bad..finally baby was out of hospital and I weathered all with help of Almighty...and now I am so disgusted with system..that I am moving to vancouver...

    But I have another pleasant surprise..my boss wants me to work from vancouver and visit office once in a month...I don't know...whether it is possible...stay in vancouver and visit LA for 2 weeks and then go back and still maintain H1 status..

    what do you say..after all the stress!

    DB





    dresses muscle car wallpaper. car wallpaper. BMW Cars Wallpapers Best
  • BMW Cars Wallpapers Best



  • I hope you get in time before your EAD expires. My EAD was expiring on 09/24 and my employer submitted on June 24 (no efiling) & RD dt June 24; Got my EAD approval email on 07/28 and card received on 08/01/2008; but renewed EAD runs from 7/30 - 7/29/2010; I did not mind the disappearance of 2 months. Which service center did you apply

    I got a new job and joined on EAD. left 3 yr h1 validity for this job
    Current ead expires on sept 5 th, if i don't get renewal by then , i would lose my job as it's big company. I field on June 24th and receipt date is june 25th
    any inputs if i can do anything before 90 days





    makeup racing cars wallpapers car wallpaper. 100 Top Car Wallpaper High
  • 100 Top Car Wallpaper High



  • "As backlogs and deficits grew, the agency ratcheted up charges to cover its budget. The longer applicants waited, the more they paid."

    "Leaders of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services rejected key changes because ending huge immigration backlogs nationwide would rob the agency of application and renewal fees that cover 20 percent of its $1.8 billion budget"





    girlfriend hd car wallpapers. car wallpaper. LS 600h L Car Wallpaper
  • LS 600h L Car Wallpaper



  • This bill if and when passed would let anyone in the US apply for an AOS.
    Ahead of us(i doubt it).
    This is just a rebranded version of something the dems were interested last time round.

    You know my friend,
    I sincerely doubt this measure passing, where anyone living in this country within the time span of 5 years can apply for permanent residency. However I seriously believe, there will be some final modifications on this bill.


    Either way, we all IV members should be happy, something good is about to come for all EB members. I understand the economy is in a bad situation, however for Obama to create more jobs, high skilled immigration plays a vital role.


    Good luck





    hairstyles car-wallpaper-collection- car wallpaper. Spyder 2011 Car Wallpaper
  • Spyder 2011 Car Wallpaper



  • My company lawyer addressed this part. The way it works is that they will work on your file only when your PD is current. So even if you apply now, they most likely wont work on it after July as your PD wont be current. Then when next time (say in Jan 2008) when your PD becomes current, they will pick up all the files for that month and start working on it. It might be that they will work on your file on Jan1st or Jan 31st. You can send your wife AOS the moment your PD becomes current. So you want to make sure that it reaches there before they approve your AOS. In case you are extremely unlucky, then they would start working on your file on 1st day of the month and finish it before end of that day, making it impossible for your wife's application to go through. Thats rare though. So if you can make sure that her app reaches on 1st day of the month in which PD is current, then they should most likely add her to your AOS and work on those together and make your life go forward....its a chance which you will be taking...But again life is a chance


    If you are single and are in a position not to get married b4 August 17th please think b4 applying for 485. It is of no use to you unless you want to switch jobs on EAD which is a HUGE RISK!!My guess is you are going to get married at some point of time(Barring guys who are already in their midlife crisis b4 marriage) and would apply for your wife's Adjustment of Status. Please apply 485 togather when the PD bcomes current again. Bear in mind that even if you apply now b4 marriage you have to maintain your H1-B status. It will only make it worse when one had already applied for I-485 coz you could only get 1 year extensions as opposed to 3 years when you have an approved I-140 and have not filed for 485. Don't get overzealous and apply now and regret later!!

    gunsnkars/raj2078 or anybody,

    Can you please read Raj3078's response earlier in the thread and then your suggestion? As I understood them they are mutually exclusive things. One is apply for 485 and one is wait. I want to know one thing among other things.

    Is the ONLY benefit for applying 485 , for me, is to get EAD? I mean, if I don't apply for AOS now, I am assured that me and my spouse can file together when PD becomes current and they will approve ONLY if my PD is current. Isn't that right? That could be five years away, but, my spouse will be able to piggyback on my GC processing.

    Please remember that my fiancee is already on H1-B currently in India. I am from India too.

    Thank you,
    gc101





    Folks...cannot wait...any options left....
    Boring....india is better it looks....waiting for GC then Citizenship...is going to be a hell....inflation is high....

    Anand

    I have citizenship already. I am just waiting for GC:)





    Thanks for all the inputs. I still have not received the letter ( probably because of winter strom - delay with traffic) .

    Now if the Deniel is because of AC21 and 140 revoke , when we reply with MTR, should I sent copy of the AC21 letter we sent before or do we need to sent a fresh one ( employment verification letter ) ? The reason I ask this is when we originaly filed AC21 docs ( in Feb 2008) I was with Company2 . Now I am with company 3 ( just 2 months ). And good part of is company3 is well aware about the "same or similar " letter and is ready to issue the letter .

    Thanks
    -vinod

    Its better to send as much documentation as possible in a systematic way. What I did with my friend's appeal was I created a document in a tabular format with each row referring to the points mentioned in the denial notice and providing a brief explanation and referring each point to an Appendix which contained detail explanation and corresponding evidence/documentation (W2, pay-stubs, exp letters etc) supporting the explanation. You can do the same. Infact, I encourage you to provide evidence of your AC21 filing with Company1 which affirms that you indeed followed the AC21 guidelines from your perspective. Do also provide evidence of continued employment in same or similar occupation till your most recent/current employment.

    One more thing you should keep in mind is the deadline for filing the appeal. No matter when you receive the denial notice, usually, you only have 33 days from the denial date to file the appeal. So, I would encourage you to do whatever possible from your side to know the reason/s for denial so you can start working on collecting the appropriate paperwork for the appeal. Maybe taking an InfoPass appointment might help. I am not sure of any other options.



    Blog Archive