big sean finally famous the album album cover

images hot ig sean finally famous the big sean finally famous the album album cover. New video from Big Sean off
  • New video from Big Sean off



  • May be that immigration officer might have seen his stupid movie(s) and really got irritated. Finally when he got a chance, he let out his frustration.

    Good:) joke..





    wallpaper New video from Big Sean off big sean finally famous the album album cover. ig sean album art.
  • ig sean album art.



  • this article says and I quote:
    "Mr. Oppenheim stated that immigrant visa applications at U.S. consulates abroad are down seven percent from FY2008. India will use all the visa numbers that are available to its nationals this fiscal year. This is due, in part, to huge increases in the usage of EB4 and EB5 categories. Applicants from India have used twice the number of visas estimated for FY2009"
    now the only category indians could have used up more numbers is EB1, as that is the only category which is current. and this means that india's normal share about 9600 per year, so an extra 9600 EB1 were issued to india, which sounds improbable. this also contradicts what is said in the next paragraph about EB1 usage.
    "Mr. Oppenheim expects that all EB1 visa numbers will be used before the end of FY2009. This may result in the establishment of a cutoff date for the EB1 categories for India and China, beginning in August or September 2009. Usage in the EB1 worldwide category (listed as "all chargeability areas except those listed") is also higher than expected. This may lead to imposition of a cutoff date toward the end of FY2009"
    it can not have gone to EB2 because as Mr. Oppenheimer puts it
    "The EB2 category worldwide is also expected to be over-subscribed and will exhaust all allocated visa numbers before the end of FY2009. To date, Mr. Oppenheim estimates that 3,200 EB2 India visa numbers have been used in FY2009. The high usage in the EB1 category has prevented the usual trickle of visas to the EB2 category"
    so i dont know what he is trying to say when india has used twice the limit in 2009..i would really appreciate any input.
    ALso can somebody please explain this sentence as well
    "He stated that, due to the dramatic increase in employment-based filings visa cutoff dates for FY2010 will be much more limited to ensure that there will be a steady supply of visa numbers available throughout the year"
    However a later report from USCIS says there is a drastic reductionin I 140 apps,
    also just today AILA released that DOL is processing JULY 2008 PERM cases, so where is this demand by increased filings that Mr. Oppenheimer talking about coming from.
    I am totally confused. senior members please analyze





    big sean finally famous the album album cover. images hot Big Sean Finally
  • images hot Big Sean Finally



  • I agree. But the reason for that is not the per country ceiling. It's the fact that the total EB quotas (140,000) is not realistic to the present situation. That needs to be increased and there's your solution.
    (Believe me, I do understnad your fustration. I really do)

    "equal chance to have go at his GC"

    I don't have an issue with equal chance...thats exactly what i am asking for.





    2011 ig sean album art. big sean finally famous the album album cover. Big Sean – Finally Famous: The
  • Big Sean – Finally Famous: The



  • So that interprets to "7% limit for every country" - seems to be "Equality"

    does not seem "Equality" at all, not to me.

    as most of us here, I think this is something we should explore. I think this is a complete discrimination and if US wants to limit/diversify within EB category as well (which I think is absurd to start with, because this is employment based, all that should count is your credentials/education... ) then it should be somehow proportionate to the country size/population as well.





    big sean finally famous the album album cover. 3′ ig sean finally famous vol
  • 3′ ig sean finally famous vol



  • John Harwood at john.harwood@wsj.com

    Here are media contacts:

    60m@cbsnews.com
    HDNet: Dan Rather reports
    mcuban@hd.net, wnelson@hd.net
    nytnews@nytimes.com,
    news-tips@nytimes.com,
    washington@nytimes.com
    AmericasNewsroom@foxnews.com ; satya.prakash@hindustantimes.com ; pmagazine@hindustantimes.com ; aditya.ghosh@hindustantimes.com ; Fatherjonathan@foxnews.com ;
    Drmanny@foxnews.com ;
    Lisonlaw2@foxnews.com ;
    YourComments@foxnews.com ;
    Beltway@foxnews.com ;
    Myword@foxnews.com ;
    Bigstory-weekend@foxnews.com ; Bigstoryweekend@foxnews.com ;
    Bullsandbears@foxnews.com ;
    Cash@foxnews.com ;
    Cavuto@foxnews.com ;
    Fncimag@foxnews.com ;
    Forbes@foxnews.com ;
    Friends@foxnews.com ;
    Feedback@foxnews.com ;
    Jamie@foxnews.com ;
    Fncspecials@foxnews.com ;
    FNS@foxnews.com ;
    Newswatch@foxnews.com ;
    Foxreport@foxnews.com ;
    Atlarge@foxnews.com ;
    Heartland@foxnews.com ;
    JER@foxnews.com ;
    Lineup@foxnews.com ;
    Ontherecord@foxnews.com ;
    Oreilly@foxnews.com ;
    Redeye@foxnews.com ;
    Special@foxnews.com ;
    Studiob@foxnews.com ;
    Hemmer@foxnews.com ;
    Colonelscorner@foxnews.com ;
    Housecall@foxnews.com ;
    Hannity@foxnews.com ;
    Colmes@foxnews.com





    big sean finally famous the album album cover. 2011 Big Sean#39;s album quot
  • 2011 Big Sean#39;s album quot



  • Boss, you will realize the importance when you are told that you are NOT ELIGIBLE for a driver license in this country and they will ask you to get a cab to work or WALK to work.

    Emotional Bravado Talk is a poor substitute to calm ruthless analysis approach.

    Why don't you sue DMV or Michigan congress (if possible).


    If the supporters of lawsuit are really enraged as they claim to be then there next post will be detailing their conversations with Rajiv Khanna, hopefully making a case for a lawsuit. They will have to put the down payment of ~600 dollars.

    Until then this lawsuit loose talk will remain just that , loose talk . Fit to be dismissed.





    big sean finally famous the album album cover. Big Sean – Finally Famous: The
  • Big Sean – Finally Famous: The



  • Following is my small idea

    -Let us only 100-150 people work on this. More than that is unlikely among us united high skilled immigrants:)
    - Send 5 letters every weekend.Send one letter to president and 4 to different senators/House of rep..Not email but regular mail.
    -continue on this for next 3 months
    ( Key is to keep doing this every weekend 3-4 Months)



    To start with i suggest on having a separate quota (not counted towards 140,000) for Masters/PhD students. That should ease most of the pain.

    If anybody has other bright ideas, feel free

    Channel your outrage on a positive action item





    2010 images hot Big Sean Finally big sean finally famous the album album cover. hot ig sean finally famous the
  • hot ig sean finally famous the



  • as long as puppet Mannu and ring mistress sonia are in New delhi, Indian govt will do nothing...I dont support LTTE at any cost but condemn civilian killing.
    :mad:





    big sean finally famous the album album cover. images Big Sean#39;s Finally
  • images Big Sean#39;s Finally



  • I hope that you are more qualified than I am and I am not going to waste your time or my time contesting it. However, you could be a little more humble. I would also like to point out that your high qualifications may be failing you in your critical and deductive reasoning. Refer to the highlighted portion of your quote. If I may reason on an analogous note, you are saying that the current IIT JEE examination lets in a few people who aren't qualified. So by making the examination more tougher, it has more chances of letting in unqualified people. Needless to say, I am stumped.




    I am waiting in the line as well for GC or to be sent back home and personally, I want everyone to get their GC and don't agree with dilipcr. Kind of off-topic but I made this observation:

    IMHO simsachu's reasoning is sound.

    Your example is not the same as simsachu's. simsachu assumes there are way more "bad" fish compared to the good one's in the population. Hence you need to catch more fish to come across a "good" one.

    You assume the opposite (there are very few bad fish) and hence come to the conclusion that catching more fish would net you more bad fish (but way more "good" fish as well) as well. But given your assumption, it is puzzling why you want to have lesser number of GC's (if indeed that is what you are advocating, I haven't read all the messages in the thread) when you assume there are way more "good" candidates than bad.





    hair Big Sean – Finally Famous: The big sean finally famous the album album cover. hot debut album Finally Famous
  • hot debut album Finally Famous



  • brilliant idea...if some of us are able to get off the queue and give more visa numbers to others waiting helps everybody. Along with US homes being sold could add some value. Hats off to nixtor.





    big sean finally famous the album album cover. ig sean finally famous.
  • ig sean finally famous.



  • My question: I came to us on F1 Visa. I do not have my last name in my passport. Yes it is true ..stupid passport department missed it as they write names with hand ... passport was made when I was in high school�9th grade to be precise. I never got it corrected and came to us �visa was issued to me using FNU firstname format. When I applied for I-20 SSN, and everything in US after that I added my last name (my actual family name which got missed in passport) as us system does not allow blank last name. Note that my passport last page correctly shows my fathers and mothers last name which I have added on all my us documents like SSN, DL, � now I have been in us from past 5 years with all ( and I actually mean all) my us docs like H1, SSN, I-20, License, 495 application etc in firstname lastname format. �.. the only 2 things which are not in my first name last name format is
    1) visa which is FNU Firstname ( FNU = First name used)
    2) My passport which has just my first name and no last name

    one of my good friend got a 485 query as his first, middle and last name are mixed up with respect to his passport and 485 application. Which I feel is a much simpler case as compared to mine.

    Now my question is should I go ahead and change my name in my passport which is nothing but add my last name and get a new passport preemptively�or I should wait for USCIS decision .. Usually RFE is given 30 � 40 days to reply and I don�t think I will have time to get my passport fixed if and when RFE comes on my 485 .. the only issue I have with preemptive fixing name is sometime it is just better not to add complication to a case when it comes to USCIS �. A lawyer�s opinion is much needed and appreciated.

    Thanks for your help
    -M

    PS: my priority is Feb 2007 EB3

    Please do get your passport in order. You should have got it done a long time back. I think it is fairly straightforward procedure. You can make an appointment with the Indian Consulate and take it from there.
    Please do not wait for a RFE to do that.





    hot 3′ ig sean finally famous vol big sean finally famous the album album cover. Jam Big Sean - quot;Finally
  • Jam Big Sean - quot;Finally



  • Hey _TrueFacts,

    Will you stop the caste based shit here. F**k you a** yourself idiot. You are so called senior member shitting here idiot.


    Last nail in YSR�s coffin

    Jagan gets 3 choices: DyCM, mantri, PCC (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/news/india/Jagan-gets-3-choices-DyCM-mantri-PCC/articleshow/4997385.cms)





    house 2011 Big Sean “Finally Famous” big sean finally famous the album album cover. hair Album Art Big big sean so
  • hair Album Art Big big sean so



  • I have a general question on an option in case of I-485 denial. I know that if underlying I-140 gets denied, I-485 is also denied. My question : is the vice versa true. ? If I-485 gets denied, will I-140 also gets denied.?

    If I-485 is denied (AC21 issue for example), can an applicant choose Consular processing on existing I-140, assuming that it is not revoked? Just like if COS is not granted, applicant leaves country and goes to consulate for stamping ?

    I do not know the specific facts of your case but the denial of I-485 can be appealed successfully. Therefore if your I-485 gets denied your underlying I-140 does not get denied.





    tattoo 2011 Big Sean#39;s album quot big sean finally famous the album album cover. pictures Album Art big sean i
  • pictures Album Art big sean i



  • Hi Forum,

    I have come to USA last year and was getting paid consistently till May31. Now, on July 2nd new employer (not a desi, but a big company) applied for transfer on premium processing. I'm continuing with my old employer, and they are marketing me, and have all such emails. Just wanted to know whether the paystub will be an issue for transfer? And how soon can I join them, and what is the risk if I join them now, before I wait for response from INS?

    Any response in this regard will be highly appreciated.

    Normally the last two pay stubs are required and it become an issue and you may get a RFE.





    pictures Big Sean – Finally Famous: The big sean finally famous the album album cover. Big Sean#39;s Finally Famous:
  • Big Sean#39;s Finally Famous:



  • I'm on H1 and I also bought a house 2 year ago, though would like to sell my house , it's a great idea as I can sell my house easily if that strategy worked out. Then I can buy a house again in order get a GC quickly. ;)

    Great Idea! I do support.





    dresses Jam Big Sean - quot;Finally big sean finally famous the album album cover. Finally Famous Vol 3 coming
  • Finally Famous Vol 3 coming



  • Thanks for the post

    I have been working here for 9 years and next year we plan to return back to India. I spoke to SSN customer service to find out my retirement and survivor benefits. Being an Indian citizen, all these are available only if me, or my dependants, have a valid residing status with the US, at the time of making the application. The contribution at this point is like getting a right to work.

    Per the current grey SS Rules, you cannot claim SS benefits on retirement if you are an Indian citizen residing in India at the time of filing the claim. (Even if you have accumulated 40 credits)





    makeup images Big Sean#39;s Finally big sean finally famous the album album cover. 2011 Big Sean “Finally Famous”
  • 2011 Big Sean “Finally Famous”



  • How should one answer Immigration Officer at POE "Are you working for your GC sponsoring Employer?" in case one has used AC-21 and moved to a same or similar job position in other company.

    It is best to carry your AC21 paperwork and tell them that you have invoked AC-21.





    girlfriend pictures Album Art big sean i big sean finally famous the album album cover. Big Sean and Ye performed this
  • Big Sean and Ye performed this



  • Guys, I am sure everyone in this forum will get greencard, unless they don't want it. You just need to be patient and wait for your turn. My priority date is 06/03 and EB3. I am pretty sure, I should get my GC by EOY 2011. I am in this country since 1997. Just hang on to your jobs or find a job if you loose one. You will get your GC. GC shouldn't stop you from pursuing your interests buying house or starting a business, there are always ways to do it.





    hairstyles ig sean finally famous. big sean finally famous the album album cover. ig sean finally famous vol 3.
  • ig sean finally famous vol 3.



  • Hi Guys,

    Can you please post Media Links on this issue .. (CNN, ... etc) Thanks


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    http://www.wesh.com/money/13616272/detail.html


    http://www.edmontonsun.com/News/Worl...08500-sun.html


    http://www.kswo.com/Global/story.asp?S=6740337


    http://www.onelocalnews.com/howellti...news&id=129492


    http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...ow/2170349.cms

    http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2007Jul...nCards,00.html





    I am the one , who proposed this idea, and people tend to disagree.
    I am again saying , the only solution is a lawsuit.

    I am sure once you take a lead and file it yourself many will agree with you then. People will know it is not just talk and posts but you mean it.





    All those guys advocating war post Mumbai attacks,all those folks who thought most of the responsibility of the attacks was of the forces outside India, did you guys do what you can in talking to your folks asking them to go out vote and vote to the right candidate?

    A.P is going to vote tomorrow.

    As I was talking to some folks I found out this interesting information.

    Apparently some time back around koti area in Hyd local Hindu temple were erased under the pretext of road widening project without issuing advance notice.

    May be ..may be, if it is road widening then anything... be it temple or any other religious/non religious place have to erased but not may be without advance notice and not just religious places belonging to one particular religion.None of the other religious places were even touched though they happen to be in the area. Coincidence or not A.P CM is non Hindu.

    Aparently most of the LTTE forces were erased in Srilanka by Indian forces sent there on the orders of Defense Minister Antony.Looks like fate of Prabhakaran depends on what is beneficial tradeoff to some forces.

    These incidents alone may or may not matter much but forces behind these incidents which are very much internal elements of the country do matter for long term peace and prosperity of the country.

    Also NDTV (like it was said during the Kargil war) was reporting the location of the army on TV which helped the terrorists leading to the death of many Indian soldiers apparently did it again during Mumbai attacks.Burkha Dutt got Padmashri for her acts.You decide if you want to celebrate her victory.

    Watch out and analyse the news reported by:
    NDTV,CNN-IBN(belongs to Macaulian Indian Rajdeep SarDesai),Times Now,Hindustan Times,Indian Express(shekhar Gupta),Hindu.
    Don't know what is the truth but apparently it is popularly believed in India that Arab and church money flows into these media houses.

    Disclaimer:All the facts on this post are not my personal views but have been raised by politicians,journalists,officials which I found them on the internet while surfing.



    Blog Archive