university of alabama wallpaper

university of alabama wallpaper. University of Alabama
  • University of Alabama



  • If the labor certification is approved and the I-140 has been or will be pending for 365 days or more prior to the H-1B worker�s requested H-1B start date, then the H-1B visa worker can file for the one year extension under AC21 106 (a).





    university of alabama wallpaper. Alabama#39;s historic 2009
  • Alabama#39;s historic 2009



  • Hukabee in Republican.
    Obama in Democrat.





    university of alabama wallpaper. sean-wallpaper-470
  • sean-wallpaper-470



  • Where you get it???





    university of alabama wallpaper. university of alabama
  • university of alabama



  • I would like to share my I485 experience.

    1.Brief History and Denial reason.

    Did I485 interview at local office in Jan 2009.
    Got Denial notice stating that I485 filed when dates are not current.
    This is not true. Filed I 485 in 2007 July Fiasco.
    Immigration office recived application in AUg 2007, well before deadline Aug 17'2007.
    Got I485 receipt in October.

    it was denied due to clear error.

    2. Filed Service MTR with out filing Fee ( as this is service error)
    Did not get any communication for 3 months.
    In between took info pass couple of times and it did not help.

    Wrote letter seeking help of senator explaining situation.

    Immediately got reply that case was reopened and I797 Notice of action was mailed to me stating that case was reopend and finger prints expired.

    Did finger printing in May.

    Since dates are not current, I am not expecting any approval.
    AT least I am happy that. case was reopened.

    I heard that some 485 was denied ( 2007 July Fiasco) due to same error. I posted this experience as it would be helpfull for any other denials cases.


    .





    university of alabama wallpaper. University of Alabama
  • University of Alabama



  • Gary,
    I actually think the straight shot in this case is very nice in its own right!

    Regarding the submissions so far: they all are good, and I don't know if I can add much, but I did have a bit of a go with the image (using the PSD you posted for Nick, as I don't have any RAW conversion capability here).

    With those who have previously posted verions, I like the clarity of Josh's, and I think his probably has the best balance of 'sharpness' for this subject. However, I did feel his flower could have done with a bit more local contrast.

    I think AjP and Freddy have got the contrast on the bloom the best so far. If I had to nitpick, I suppose I found AjP's leaves a bit bright for me, and Freddy's a bit dark (though the darkened leaves did set off the bloom very nicely!).

    I went for background brightness about in the middle of these two versions (and thus I think ended up with a version fairly close to the one in your original post - though with somewhat less clipping on the highlight side).

    For my go, my approach was similar to Josh's - with the addition of Levels:
    (Input 1 0.95 241
    Output 0 255)
    with a saturation boost (about 25%, except for greens)
    and a contrast mask (opacity about 50%).

    Cheers,
    DC





    university of alabama wallpaper. University of Alabama
  • University of Alabama



  • Hi,

    Just FYI. The original poster (GCKabhayega) has a long history of posting such messages with sensitive titles, by giving an impression as if the Visa Bullettin or Processing Times were released. You can confirm this by looking at his/her old posts.

    hey inskrish,

    you should be getting a welcome e mail any day now!
    where's the party man?





    university of alabama wallpaper. Alabama Aamp;M Bulldogs iPhone
  • Alabama Aamp;M Bulldogs iPhone



  • A couple of years back, my wife, who was on OPT back then moved from OH to TN. All she had to do was to give the written test in TN to get the TN license.

    Also, from my past experiences, I can suggest you to try again by going to a different DMA. Speak to the manager, if possible and reason with him/her. Good luck!

    Actually, I took all my documents and initially I was issued Maryland driver's license then he saw this note and called his supervisor and his supervisor cancelled Maryland Driver's license and gave me back Ohio driver's license. May be its matter of whether someone looks your ohio driver's license carefully or not. but bottomline now, I am not able to get Maryland driver's license.

    Should I goto different DMA? is it illegal if someone gave me Maryland license even though there is "non renewable/non transferable" written?





    university of alabama wallpaper. university of alabama
  • university of alabama



  • I am surprised with this thread. There is no Deadline for employemnt based GC (this was mentioned by Sen. Robert (Bob) Men�ndez,NJ when requesting to move the FB deadline which is clearly mentioned in the bill as May 01, 2005) . Please read the summary and text carefully.

    Summary:
    First five years
    Total number of merit-based green cards includes sum of:
    a.) First five fiscal years have same number of green cards as made available to EB category in 2005. This number is 246,878.
    b.) Any visa number not used by family based category.
    How the total number will be divided between Current system and new merit-based system and Y visa holders --
    - 10,000 (or more) reserved for exceptional aliens under �Y� visa category.
    - 90,000 (exactly 90,000 � not more not less) for backlogged (pending or approved I-140 applications). Currently, this number is 140,000.
    - Remaining possibly goes to new merits system. Until the merits system is ready for accepting petitions, the Y visa holders probably get a shot at this since the clause says �No more than 10,000� � leaving room to let it go up from 10,000 to whatever is left.

    and the TEXT of the Bill
    �(A) for the first five fiscal years shall be equal to the
    33 number of immigrant visas made available to aliens
    34 seeking immigrant visas under section 203(b) of this
    35 Act for fiscal year 2005, plus any immigrant visas
    36 not required for the class specified in (c), of which:
    37 (i) at least 10,000 will be for exceptional aliens
    38 in nonimmigrant status under section
    39 101(a)(15)(Y); and
    40 (ii) 90,000 will be for aliens who were the
    41 beneficiaries of an application that was pending
    42 or approved at the time of the effective date of
    43 this section, per Section 502(d) of the [Insert
    44 title of Act] ( Act not the bill)

    (c) EFFECTIVE DATE.�The amendments made by this section shall take
    11 effect on the first day of the fiscal year subsequent to the fiscal year of
    12 enactment.


    So a bill becomes law only after signed by the president, and the effective date could be Oct 01, 2007 if not Oct 01, 2008.

    So all the I-140 filed on of before Effective date are considered as pending!!

    I don't know why even lawyers are getting confused here!:confused:





    university of alabama wallpaper. university of alabama
  • university of alabama



  • I have filed I485 on July 2nd. It was reached on July 2nd at NSC at 7.00 AM sign by R. Williams.
    Today I received my entire application back with "REJECTED" status.
    On Reject notice it has mentioned as below:

    ------
    The application you filed along with any fee you submitted is being returned to you for the following reason(s):

    x Based on the information you provided, your prority date could not be established. please resubmit your application with the proper documentation to the address listed on the bottom of this notice.

    The following document may be provided.

    Your Original form I-130 (Petition for Alien Relative) if you are filing concurrently; or
    Your Original For I-360 (Petition for Ameriasian, Widow(er) or Special Immigrant) if you are filing concurrently; or
    A copy of your form I-797, (Notice of action) if the petition has already been filed/approved; or
    Other evidence than an immigration visa petition has been filed/approved on your behalf.

    ---------------------------------

    Here below is my I-140 detail:

    Category : EB2
    Receipt date: 12/11/2006
    PD : 10/04/2006
    Approved from: NSC

    -----------------------------
    My employer has filed I-485 application on behalf of me and they have attacehd I-140 COPY with the application.

    It looks like they have overlook the I-140 copy and neglect that.
    Can anybody give me some idea about following:

    1. How I can re-submit my application?
    2. Is there anyone can provide me template of cover letter or at least give me some idea about what to put in cover letter.

    I really appericiate your response and help. Thanks a lot.





    university of alabama wallpaper. Brand: University of Alabama
  • Brand: University of Alabama



  • Provided your future employer is willing to transfer H1-B





    university of alabama wallpaper. university of alabama
  • university of alabama



  • Context is very important here. IRS has its own rules, USCIS has got its own and then universities have their own set of rules. I have had a lot of fight with university to get in-state tution fee on H-4 visa. So please explain your context and I can shed some more light on this topic (based on my own experience).





    university of alabama wallpaper. university of alabama
  • university of alabama



  • Pay stub is secondary .. In the given market getting an offer letter should be your priority. Once you have an offer letter (job) you can apply for your H1 transfer. Worst case USCIS will ask you to go back to your home country and re-enter with a fresh I-94 BUT all this will only happen is you have a new offer.

    You said you are here with your family. I do not know your financial condition but it all depends upon how long you can sustain without a job and what risk level you can take with your family. BTW, you have been out of status for 4 months.. so do whatever you want but quickly.

    Thanks once again for your reply.

    I want to make myself a little clear. Actually, the company thru which I applied my H1B transfer, withdrew my case recently when some query came. I did apply for premium processing paying more. Now the situation is I am still hunting job but as you know it is hard to get one these days. Nothing has been finalised as yet and I am having paystub till Jan. 2009. The company for which I worked won't like to give any letter for unpaid leave. Your case do give me some hope, but I am worried :

    - no new company would like to process my case owing to my 3-4 months back paystub . Is it going to happen like this ? I am here with my family, and in that case I am confused whether I should stick to this place or leave.

    Thanks again for your time and advise.





    university of alabama wallpaper. university of alabama
  • university of alabama



  • My employer had mentioned a salary of 87,000$ in my labor.

    Other folks have given the answers to your question. Just to summarize, as long as your current salary is >= H1B LCA you are fine and GC LCA rate applies only after you get GC. Till then chill out and BTW - Lighter note, If you are moving to similar or same job with another employer and invoking AC21, make sure you are getting paid greater than or equal to 87K/Year. Thats my two cents.





    university of alabama wallpaper. University of Alabama
  • University of Alabama



  • Where you get it???





    university of alabama wallpaper. SEC Football Helmet Wallpaper
  • SEC Football Helmet Wallpaper



  • Thanks for the responses.

    I have the affidavits and the birth certificate with me. The problem is with the misspelled names on those when compared to my passport.

    Get Affidavits in which u will specify the document(i.e Birth certificate ) has the parents names misspelt and the correct spelling (i.e as in passport) and plus other details you full name ,DOB and place of birth etc etc.Affidavits are required in case the information on the Birth Certificate is incomplete i.e no name or when there is incorrect information i.e place of birth missplet ,parents name not in expanded format etc etc.





    university of alabama wallpaper. alabama football wallpaper.
  • alabama football wallpaper.



  • EB3 I - I140 pending , applied on 8/9/2007...sorry for the typo from the subject

    jay75, if you want to can change it, go to edit post, advanced and change the subject





    university of alabama wallpaper. University of Alabama
  • University of Alabama



  • ^^^bump^^^

    For Rfc





    university of alabama wallpaper. of Alabama wallpaper like
  • of Alabama wallpaper like



  • I totally agree that we must channelize all our frustration into positive energy. But, sometimes I get a feeling that I don't belong in the US anymore and why should I fight for something that is never going to happen. :(

    In a recent bollywood movie (Om Shanti Om) is this popular dialog "If you want something and you make sincere efforts and have the confidence and are persistently trying with a open heart, the whole world will do what it takes to make sure you get what you want, and if you have not yet got what you want then the show is not yet over, it continues " :) :) :)


    You very much belong to the US. Try to understand the politics. This is a democracy and everything goes through legislative and administrative processes.

    If there is some place you can do to help yourself, it can be possible in the US only. Politicians listen to us and definitely do something.

    So think positive and start participating in grass roots efforts





    university of alabama wallpaper. University of Alabama
  • University of Alabama



  • How do we get other's in similar situation and see if IV can get some clarificationas to the status and present backlog of background check applicants.

    FBI had eliminated all backlog to less than six months and what happened to USCIS continuing to process the application for cases that FBI has not responded within six months.

    IV can they collect a few applicants and then look into a class action WOM. (writ of Mandamus).





    I had 485 interview a month back (previously at the national benefits center) at the local USCIS office. The interview went fine except that they gave me an RFE asking for additional documents verifying employment. Since then I submited documents to the local office a 3 weeks back. Today my supervisor got a call from USCIS Anti Fraud Detection (homeland security) and they left a voice mail that they need to verify my immigration status.

    Is this normal? Is there something i need to worry about?

    My record is pretty straighforward. I am with the same employer since 2002 first on H1b and then EAD on a permanent postion and no gap in employment and never out of status

    My supervisor called back but went to voicemail and left a general message

    Good for you that your case is straight forward , you were never out of status and you are indeed working for the company that had sponsored your GC. It is good for every one that they are trying to weed out the bad apples. That would mean , speedier movement of dates for genuine cases :)

    Nothing to worry if your case is clean. There were couple of other similar on site interviews as reported earlier on this forum..





    Ordered 2 T-shirts n 2 IV Caps..
    See u all in DC..



    Blog Archive