true love birds tattoos

images true love birds tattoos; true love birds tattoos. Phoenix Bird Tattoo true love birds tattoos. tattoo irds tattoo. true love
  • tattoo irds tattoo. true love



  • There are more risks in using AC21 before 140 approval.

    Read the Aytes memo of Dec 2005 regarding portability before 140 approval. There is all kinds of things that can go wrong if you port off to a new employer before 140 approval.

    Other than employer withdrawing 140, the other issues are that if there is an RFE on your 140 and you have already used portability and ported off to new employer using EAD, then what would you do if that 140 doesnt get approved. Because if your H1 6 years have been used up, you are on EAD status, and your underlying 140 tied to 485 doesnt get approved, then it means you are out of status and you are out of luck. You cant even stay here to appeal the whole thing, you have to pack up and go back.





    wallpaper tattoo irds tattoo. true love true love birds tattoos. Alex Sherker - True Love Birds
  • Alex Sherker - True Love Birds



  • Anyone is VIRGINIA interested in meeting with legislators? I am in Fairfax County, VA. Apart from posting here please PM me as well so we can get in touch quickly for the meeting.





    true love birds tattoos. ird tattoos swallows
  • ird tattoos swallows



  • Bee:

    Thanks for the link to the summary. But therein itself lies the solution. As you can see from the summary, the EAD eligibility in all cases explained above is in cases which does not impact the GC quota. Apparently, people against whom removal process is initiated is eligible to receive an EAD!!! Also, as you mentioned in your post, the CFR is not a law, it is an interpretation of law made by the agencies and the agencies are free to change the applicability, extension, conditions of eligibility for EAD as they seem fit. The reason is because COngress never foresaw these huge wait times when they passed the INA (in fact our FAQs make that pretty clear). I think if a little bit of persuasion is applied by the right people to the right places, we may just make this work. I agree with Raj, maybe we should take this a bit farther and see what develops.

    Another compelling reason for doing this is the fact that even if the CIR were to be passed, by the time the agencies develop their regulations we are easily looking at another 2 yrs plus before we see the effects of the CIR.

    I guess I am done on this topic. It was just a thought that I felt should be put out there for discussion.





    2011 Alex Sherker - True Love Birds true love birds tattoos. true love birds tattoos. irds
  • true love birds tattoos. irds



  • DOS recently released the visa usage statistics for FY 2008 (http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY08-AR-TableV.pdf). For once USCIS managed to use up all the visas allocated for the year. Kudos to USCIS :D But it comes with a price for EB folks. For the past few years, forward movement of PD during the last months of the FY has been propelled due to the spillover of unused FB visa's from prior year. Remember last year almost 23k FB visas got spilled over to the EB limit and caused significant forward movement of PD's for EB2 I/C. Unfortunately in 2008 USCIS used up all of the FB visa's, hence there will be no visa's to spillover:mad: I had consolidated the visa usages in the past few years, Here is a link to the document (http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=p_liYSUcqZRXA9OjuWUNRag&hl=en). The document has hyper link to the source for all the data.

    If you are EB3 I/C and wondering why dates didn't move in 2008. Here is the answer,
    EB3-C and EB3-I got 1,985 and 3,576 visa's respectively. With such kind of visa allocation there is no doubt about why the dates aren't moving.

    If you are EB2 I/C and dreaming that somehow the new spillover would take care of things. You might be pleasantly surprised by the usage of EB1 and EB2-ROW in 2008. Last year many were dreaming that all of the 23K FB visa's would directly go to EB2-I/C but the data shows otherwise. EB2-C and EB-I got 6,967 and 14,819 visa's respectively for the entire 2008. If all the 23K visa's were used by EB2-I/C then their respective numbers would have been much higher.

    Bottom line: Without significant change in the EB limit through recapture or increase in EB limit. The forward movement of PD will be a trickle atleast for the rest of the year. We can pray and do whatever before every bulletins, but the numbers cannot lie and hence the bulletins would be a disappointment (for many) until we grasp the reality.

    Let us get our acts together and start working together towards some constructive actions like a bill or an amendment. Let us have a healthy debate on what needs to be done.

    Good analysis.
    I do however hope for little extra movement than what we have seen this year for EB2 I and C due to horizontal allocation. However Eb2 still has good enough retrogression and we should not see any big jumps in dates. EB3 maybe a different story without any legislation or any fix.





    true love birds tattoos. love bird tattoo. true love
  • love bird tattoo. true love



  • great point mr internet then I think CP filiers should other way to make their efforts and should not participate in letter campaign since there are lot of people who are waiting in CP queue.....anyway are you British...it seems to me from your reply:rolleyes:





    true love birds tattoos. Bird tats could be beautiful
  • Bird tats could be beautiful



  • +1 one from me, why can't we pass this to all US friends as a forward?
    done





    true love birds tattoos. Cool to Be the Bird Tattoo
  • Cool to Be the Bird Tattoo



  • Find Job in Oregon :confused:

    Get DL which is valid for 8 yrs.:)





    2010 ird tattoos swallows true love birds tattoos. true love birds tattoos; true love birds tattoos. Phoenix Bird Tattoo
  • true love birds tattoos; true love birds tattoos. Phoenix Bird Tattoo



  • Don't judge each day by
    the harvest you reap, but
    by the seeds you plant
    Robert Louis Stevenson





    true love birds tattoos. with his ird tattoo.
  • with his ird tattoo.



  • updated.sent 2 letters to iv and bush





    hair true love birds tattoos. irds true love birds tattoos. true love birds tattoos; true love birds tattoos. small tattoos. ird tattoos
  • true love birds tattoos; true love birds tattoos. small tattoos. ird tattoos



  • Hi

    Today I got a call from an officer in "immigration and customs enforcement" asking for an appointment to visit my residence for checing my immigration status.
    I am on H1B visa.

    I would appreciate if someone could give any sort of information related to calling for a home visit.

    Thanks

    Did you wire transfer funds too many times in larger amounts?





    true love birds tattoos. true love birds tattoos
  • true love birds tattoos



  • Thanks Arihant. Yes it is strange and I am trying to find their ulterior motive behind this. All the while I thought my employer is not one of the typical desi employers (read blood sucking) we hear about in this forum. Hope I am right.

    By the way, my question was related to AC21 (after 180 days of filing 485). If I quit my current employer and join another company, how would I let USCIS know to forward all their RFEs to my new employer/lawyer and not to the old one. Am asking this because I heard the I-9 form we fill while changing employment is only for the employer and he doesn't forward it to anybody. Does my query make any sense at all or am I just blabbering BS :o

    But, I will try to answer based on what I think you are asking.

    If you just want to apply for EAD/AP for yourself on your own, then that is fine. You will get all communications relating to your EAD/AP application directly to you.

    For the applications being filed by the lawyer, one G-28 form is filed with each application. So, you would have one for your 485, your wife's 485, your wife's EAD and your wife's AP. There will be no G-28 for your EAD/AP as you would not have filed it through your lawyer. There will be bno G-28 for your EAD and AP as you are filing yourself.

    BTW, it is strange that they will do your wife's EAD/AP and not yours!





    hot love bird tattoo. true love true love birds tattoos. love bird tattoo. love bird
  • love bird tattoo. love bird



  • MET3259- Thanks for the Post. It was great.
    Could you address my quiestion regarding "low" wages. How "low" are they and what does 'low" mean in Canada, relative to cost of living and especially real estate prices. Can you afford to buy a decent house or apartments in average salary?

    Thanks


    Excellent question. Wages are lower (with a few exceptions like teachers) than in the US, but we are not talking about "poor house" wages. I made $70K Cdn (remember, a dollar is still a dollar at home - so don't convert to US$) and made $77K US my first year in the US. The job though went from a process engineer, to a plant manager of a small plant.

    I have tried to talk to my friends in Canada about this (and job opportunity) and figure it out - how come I can make more in the US and have more carrier opportunities. I really do not know the exact answer, but... (let me try anyway):

    It is easy to "shine" in the US - again, the average (and by no means not all) person here is less educated and has less drive/ability than at home -- thus more competition (relatively speaking) than in the US.

    Economies of scale in the US present more opportunity.

    I did notice, that in the US, you can be a grade 8 drop out and still make a lot of money if you are willing to work (and have at least a little luck - re: the song "sun screen"). That very rarely(if ever) happens back home.
    Along this line of thinking, it is easier to sell a "widget" in the US as the average consumer is not that bright. Canadians are at least a little more hesitant/intelligent/cautious with purchases. The US have more disposible imcome than Canadians (which should tell you a lot right there).


    Another difference is the banks in Canada will tell you how much you can spend. In the US, they just keep giving morgates, car loans, credit cards to anyone (even my 6 year old son got a peapproved application for a credit card). In Canada - the bank will say - "you can not afford that" - we do not have people morgated to the hilt, with a SUV (or 2) in the driveway ready for bankrupcy if they loose their job.

    Conclusion - you can afford a house and renting in Canada (unlike the US) is actually cheaper. Wages can be and most liekly are lower, but - no ghettos, no bankrupcy due to illnesss, safer streets (although it is getting worse).

    Hope that helps.





    house True Love Postage by brev87 true love birds tattoos. tattoos of irds.
  • tattoos of irds.



  • tanu, do you realize that the above is nothing but a rant? isantem is not responsible for making the rules so why beat him up? What he said is nothing but the facts to the best of his knowledge
    Yes, go ahead, give me reds. From your behavior I feel you may be one of those immature types who will red anyone who disagrees..

    Funny you say that. I'm all for a honest debate and in fact mentioned cited this forum's intolerance for disagreement. We fail to realize that the EB quota is not a Indian only domain, that there are other non-Indian EB immigrants with their own viewpoints, and that unfortunately this narrow sightedness will stifle any unified efforts to fight this problem.

    And I'm not beating isantem up. I was on the other hand trying to explain to him why the policy of country based quotas are naive for attracting top talent. Please read my post below.

    I would have given you a green for actual substantive disagreement but seeing that you failed to comprehend what I clearly was saying, I'll give you a red. Looks like you care about them enough.

    Guys we see a very unhealthy trend here where any disagreement is not tolerated. This forum is for legal skilled immigrants and we sometimes show how unskilled we are when it comes to tolerance of opinion here.

    isantem, while I understand the diversity argument, when it comes to skilled immigration it doesn't really help. The data itself shows that the overwhelming number of skilled immigrants come from India/China. If the objective is to let the most skilled immigrants in, then the US should forget about diversity. Unfortunately in terms of volume and talent combined, India and China handily beat the rest of the world. Even if EB3 goes to 2002 so be it, but at least you are treating all skilled immigrants on a level playing field rather than discriminating them based on where they were born. If the US continues to do this, there is a serious danger (and this has been documented) that skilled folks in India/China will no longer find the US attractive. Its already happening with the economy booming in India. In fact, we'll probably see you or your kids standing in line for an Indian or Chinese green card in a few years (and I doubt India or China will focus on diversity when it comes to attracting the most skilled talent).





    tattoo Bird tats could be beautiful true love birds tattoos. images musical note tattoos. true love birds tattoos. hot Stylish Eagle
  • images musical note tattoos. true love birds tattoos. hot Stylish Eagle



  • Hello Gurus,


    This is my first post. I had filed 485/140 in Aug. 2007. 140 got approved this March 2008. I donot have pay stub for last 3 months. I am looking for change. My labor is a substituted one( PD 2004). It has skills mentioned of Oracle EBS. I am working on Java/J2EE. I am looking for a new Job with Java/J2EE skills. I am worried that my new offer letter with Java skills mentioned would create a problem for me.

    Please Gurus, can you advice me as to whether I can do that? Will staying on bench create a problem, as I donot get salary on bench.

    Please help me.





    pictures Cool to Be the Bird Tattoo true love birds tattoos. true love birds tattoos.
  • true love birds tattoos.



  • sent





    dresses love bird tattoo. love bird true love birds tattoos. Love Birds Tattoo
  • Love Birds Tattoo



  • Hi,

    Filed at NSC on Jul 21st. Received as per FedEx receipt on Jul 23rd. Transferred I-485s, EADs and APs applications from NSC to CSC.

    Received EADs and APs on Sept 25th from CSC.

    Sept 18th notice received that I-485s have been moved back from CSC to NSC.

    Rceipt date for transfer notice is Sept 18th. Dont see my actual Jul 23rd date anywhere.

    When I posted this on , posters suggested that there is a "Receipt Notice" versus a "Transfer Notice".

    My lawyer received the receipt notice. Will check with him about the Receipt date on that notice and post later today.

    Any other ideas what this all means would be appreciated.

    Seems like a ping pong ball being hit from one center to another with no result
    :(

    Please let us know if you have received your FP notice. or when you receive your FP notice.
    Also the receipt date on Receipt notice is more important and the right one not the one on the Transfer notice.





    makeup with his ird tattoo. true love birds tattoos. True Love Postage by brev87
  • True Love Postage by brev87



  • Not related to this thread but I did not want to open a new thread for this question..

    As you can see I am EB2-I (info above) and am waiting in line for my turn but I am just wondering if L1 route to GC is quicker? If so then how?

    Not that I am trying to do it because I can not :) but I know someone who just got his GC via L1 in matter of months and here we all EB guys are waiting..

    Thanks.





    girlfriend images musical note tattoos. true love birds tattoos. hot Stylish Eagle true love birds tattoos. 2011 Small Blue Bird Tattoo style. true love birds tattoos. tattoos of irds.
  • 2011 Small Blue Bird Tattoo style. true love birds tattoos. tattoos of irds.



  • BharatPremi, I PMed you. Check my message.





    hairstyles true love birds tattoos true love birds tattoos. makeup Bird tattoo Lovebirds true love birds tattoos. hairstyles tribal ird
  • makeup Bird tattoo Lovebirds true love birds tattoos. hairstyles tribal ird



  • A freind of mine came across a gentleman, who is here on work visa and he is facing a unique problem. He is married to two persons and wants to bring his whole family here in the USA. He was looking for answer if he can get both his spouses and kids here on H4 visas. Currently both of them and his kids are in India. Interesting hmmm :D

    Did I miss something:
    the orginal posting says "married to two persons" and ."both his spouses "
    we all assumed they are female;).other wise only Massachusetts may be the place to stay:D:D:D





    Ram_C,

    I am also July23 filer. Transfer TSC - CSC Finally NSC.
    Today, I got FP for my wife for Dec-01 (Saturday:confused:).

    Hoping, mine will also come soon.

    One more thing...we called USCIS on 23rd Oct separately. They didn't open SR. My IO or Cust Rep said wait [more time-no timeline] and u will get ur FP notice. On the other hand my wife's IO or Cust. Rep said you get in two weeks. Now I see that her FP was issued on 5th Nov (2 weeks timeline).
    JUST WANTED SHARE

    goood luck all

    as far as I know USCIS haven't published any FP related time lines.

    hope everyone will receive FP notice soon

    good luck :)





    I was at one of my congresswoman's office yesterday. She gave us lots of advice on how to promote our message.

    Post that advice here.



    Blog Archive