lebron shoes 8 v2

images LeBron 8 V2 Black Silver White lebron shoes 8 v2. lebron james shoes 8 v2. lebron james shoes 8 v2. lebron james shoes 8 v2.
  • lebron james shoes 8 v2. lebron james shoes 8 v2. lebron james shoes 8 v2.



  • ^^^^^^^

    bump

    ^^^^^^^





    wallpaper lebron james shoes 8 v2. lebron james shoes 8 v2. lebron james shoes 8 v2. lebron shoes 8 v2. Nike LeBron 8 V2 “All-Star”
  • Nike LeBron 8 V2 “All-Star”



  • I had 485 interview a month back (previously at the national benefits center) at the local USCIS office. The interview went fine except that they gave me an RFE asking for additional documents verifying employment. Since then I submited documents to the local office a 3 weeks back. Today my supervisor got a call from USCIS Anti Fraud Detection (homeland security) and they left a voice mail that they need to verify my immigration status.

    Is this normal? Is there something i need to worry about?

    My record is pretty straighforward. I am with the same employer since 2002 first on H1b and then EAD on a permanent postion and no gap in employment and never out of status

    My supervisor called back but went to voicemail and left a general message





    lebron shoes 8 v2. Nike Air Max LeBron 8 V2
  • Nike Air Max LeBron 8 V2



  • My lawyer also did not file EAD/AP along with the AOS application. The USCIS FAQ 2 says that you can file without the I-485 receipt but you do need proof of delivery. Has the lawyer given you the FedEx / UPS delivery receipt?

    In my case, my HR told me that the lawyer flew in a guy to physically hand over the AOS cases on July 2. Don't know how true that is.:confused:


    My lawyer gave me the fedex tracking number and I can see my application was delivered on 7/2 morning. I'm attaching a printout of the delivery confirmation from fedex website.





    2011 Nike LeBron 8 V2 “All-Star” lebron shoes 8 v2. quot;Nike LeBron 8 V2 Neon: As you
  • quot;Nike LeBron 8 V2 Neon: As you



  • Ah, thank you for posting this, I have been checking that link desperately forever and it hadn't changed. Question to those who know better, if my Notice Date is May 15, and the "processing time frame" for I-485's is July 19, what does that mean for me? Am I stuck in some kind of check or something? Thanks in advance.





    lebron shoes 8 v2. nike air max lebron 8 v2 wnba
  • nike air max lebron 8 v2 wnba



  • Oh, by the way, I did not file for I-140, I went filed I-130 based on marriage to a US citizen. Thanks for the link but I couldn't find anything on my kind of case.





    lebron shoes 8 v2. Nike Lebron Viii 8 V2
  • Nike Lebron Viii 8 V2



  • THIS PROCESS IS CALLED DEFERRED INSPECTION - no need to go out of the country

    In the below link find the site/airport closest to your current address.

    http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/toolbox/c...ed_inspection/

    Call up the phone number in the link and fix an appointment.
    Go with Old Passport, new passport and all visa documents and I -94

    Explain the situation to the officer and he/she should be able to rectify at the time of appointment.
    Officer will put the new date on the existing I -94 and update the system and on the card itself. No new I - 94 will be issued.

    Thanks,
    Krishna
    Yes, Krishna_brc is correct. A friend of mine got his I-94 issue fixed by following the above process.

    Sri





    lebron shoes 8 v2. Shoes-Nike LeBron 8 v2
  • Shoes-Nike LeBron 8 v2



  • Hi

    What is your Received and Notice dates for 485.Just checking is this related topre adjuducation process.

    Thanks





    2010 Nike Air Max LeBron 8 V2 lebron shoes 8 v2. LeBron 8 V2 Black Silver White
  • LeBron 8 V2 Black Silver White



  • Thank you

    Subscription Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #82G15598SR169690U)
    In reference to: S-4UL2252729966384J

    -cheers
    kris





    lebron shoes 8 v2. Nike LeBron 8 V2 – Summit Lake
  • Nike LeBron 8 V2 – Summit Lake



  • Infopass would not hurt.....so just take Infopass to ease ur mind. Explain to the IO ur exact situation & ask them to confirm if ur 485 is ok. u will have the answer from the horse's mouth/





    hair quot;Nike LeBron 8 V2 Neon: As you lebron shoes 8 v2. Nike Air Max LeBron 8 V2
  • Nike Air Max LeBron 8 V2



  • that makes it tough.... Check with your lawyers. I presume your BC also mentions the name of the hospital where you were born.

    If it does'nt then get an affidavit from your parents saying you were born at home and your BC was registered incorrectly. If it does, I dunno what to do....

    Also, ask your parents to consult a lawyer in India and see if BC can be corrected through other means.





    lebron shoes 8 v2. New Lebron James Shoes 8.
  • New Lebron James Shoes 8.



  • Back in the old days when there weren't as many IV members, people thought twice before giving a red dot to anyone. Now it has become kind of a fashion. You can get a red dot for asking questions someone thinks has already been asked or for asking simple questions which someone thinks that you should know or if you don't agree with someone's viewpoint etc etc. You might get a red dot if someone doesn't like your handle :D (I hope this is not true)

    After someone presented a data of how many visas were allocated to India in past five years, I made a comment that India has in fact gotten far more visas than the allowed 7% in past few years. That was just an observation from the data presented yet I ended up with about 200 disapprovals and 2 red dots. I didn't say that India shouldn't have gotten those visas or if it was fair/unfair to anyone else but lot of people just hated the comment.

    It just shows how intolerant IVians have become to other people's point of view. I am sure I'll get a red dot for this too :D

    so now people give red dots just for asking a question about EB3...where is ACLU:D





    hot nike air max lebron 8 v2 wnba lebron shoes 8 v2. Nike LeBron 8 V2 Low Wolf
  • Nike LeBron 8 V2 Low Wolf



  • Hi all,
    consider i am working in location A and need to move to B from next month. is there any restriction in LCA?
    why my company is not even applying? Due to some reasons they dont want to put me in location B and diverting to another location D.?

    what may be the reason? why they are concerned about the offshore salary?

    You should ask these questions to your employer.





    house Nike Air Max LeBron 8 V2 White lebron shoes 8 v2. nike air max lebron 8 v2
  • nike air max lebron 8 v2



  • It is important to note that IO vetting the AC21 - I-485 Application for approval HAS TO consider that EXPERIENCE and PERFORMANCE can comand greater salaries in the free job market!!!! This is VERY important since there is a hugh time gap between LC and I-485 Approval especially for non ROW countries!!

    USCIS should NOT be intervening when companies can provide higher salaries for same or similar jobs to QUALIFIED candidates.





    tattoo Nike Lebron Viii 8 V2 lebron shoes 8 v2. Nike LeBron 8 V2 Low “Sprite”
  • Nike LeBron 8 V2 Low “Sprite”



  • I have a few questions and much thanks for those who answer.

    1. I have had a H1-B in 2002, but I did not get a stamping. I quit my job and went back to school. I'm out of school now, do not have an OPT (second masters) and worried about the cap.
    I heard that people who have held H1-B's in the past do not come under the cap. Is this true?

    2. A company is interested in hiring me but only in the muiddle of August (they want to conduct a few more interviews). The cap would most likely be reached by then. Do I have any other options?

    Thanks,
    Much worried.
    MScapbust,
    You are exempt from the H1B cap if you have/had H1B visa in 2002 for some time and have been staying in US legally till now. If you have been out of US for more than a year, then you are counted against the H1B cap. But, I assume you were on F1 during the past few years and never stayed out of US for more than a year. So, you should be eligible for 6 years H1B minus the time you were on H1 during 2002 (even though adv degree cap gets filled). I would suggest you to talk to an immigration attorney or the attorneys/HR of the company that you might be joining in August.
    Good luck





    pictures Shoes-Nike LeBron 8 v2 lebron shoes 8 v2. Nike Air Max LeBron 8 V2
  • Nike Air Max LeBron 8 V2



  • 01/26/2011: Comprehensive Immigration Reform Bill Introduced in the Senate 01/25/2011

    * Yesterday, the Majority Leader, Senator Harry Reid, introduced S.6 bill in the Senate to reform America's broken immigration system, co-sponsored by nine other Senators. This is one of the ten bills he placed in the Senate's priority agenda for the 112th Congress. This has a long way to go ahead, but it symbolizes the Senate Democrats' plan to initiate debate on this key issue. Please stay tuned to this web site for the development of this legislation.
    * Text of S.6:
    o Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
    o SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.
    + This Act may be cited as the ``Reform America's Broken Immigration System Act''.
    o SEC. 2. SENSE OF THE SENATE.
    o It is the sense of the Senate that Congress should--
    + (1) fulfill and strengthen our Nation's commitments regarding border security;
    + (2) pass legislation to support our national and economic security, such as the DREAM Act, which would allow students who came to America before turning 16 to earn citizenship by attending college or joining the armed forces, and AgJobs, which would help to ensure a stable and legal agricultural workforce and protect the sustainability of the American agricultural industry;
    + (3) implement a rational legal immigration system to ensure that the best and brightest minds of the world can come to the United States and create jobs for Americans while, at the same time, safeguarding the rights and wages of American workers;
    + (4) require all United States workers to obtain secure, tamper-proof identification to prevent employers from hiring people here illegally, and toughen penalties on employers who break labor and immigration laws;
    + (5) hold people accountable who are currently here illegally by requiring them to either earn legal status through a series of penalties, sanctions, and requirements, or face immediate deportation; and
    + (6) adopt practical and fair immigration reforms to help ensure that families are able to be together.





    dresses Nike LeBron 8 V2 Low Wolf lebron shoes 8 v2. nike air max lebron 8 v2
  • nike air max lebron 8 v2



  • "Processing Date current with respect to Receipt Date" in May VB,even then IO not picked in my case atleast...so its all matter of luck!! back to U-turn..





    makeup Nike LeBron 8 V2 – Summit Lake lebron shoes 8 v2. Nike Air Max LeBron 8 V2 White
  • Nike Air Max LeBron 8 V2 White



  • steve,

    I know a person who applied two H1s with two different employers A and B. He got reciept numbers for both H1s' After that he hot a ref asking about which company he is going to join with.

    He replied as he is going to work for company A. USCIS again send a ref asking him , why he applied for H1 with two companies when he knows that he is going to work for company A. That issues is still going on.
    I wish more of this wud happen to run these cheats out of business.





    girlfriend Nike LeBron 8 V2 Low “Sprite” lebron shoes 8 v2. lebron james shoes 8 v2. lebron james shoes 8 v2. lebron james shoes 8 v2.
  • lebron james shoes 8 v2. lebron james shoes 8 v2. lebron james shoes 8 v2.



  • Please go through this (http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5192)and reanalyze if you really want to go to H1 from EAD ....

    The reason we want to maintain is to get the spouse to USA on H4. I am not sure if there is other ways of bringing the spouse to USA while on EAD/AOS

    Is this not a good reason to be on H1?

    The link really doesn't say anything about this situation.





    hairstyles New Lebron James Shoes 8. lebron shoes 8 v2. Nike LeBron Jame Air Max 8 V2
  • Nike LeBron Jame Air Max 8 V2



  • I received FP notice today towards I485, not sure what for :confused:





    Good post.
    I am not against donating (have done it myself) but do you guys really think they are giving out GCs to the donors?

    Or is someone giving out the secret to a quicker GC in the donor forum?

    Or is there the address of the shop selling GCs?

    Whatever appears in RED color - supposedly for donors - to me seems to be a marketing trick to attract more donation (sadly, they had to resort to this) - but remember that if there is a big news that is relevant to us - it will be flashed everywhere, even in Indian newspapers!

    Don't go begging access to the donor forum or start salivating at the thought of accessing it... just seems kinda childish to me.

    Don't gimme reds for this, it was only worth 0.02 - not enough for donation!

    Chill, Peace!





    eberth, did you do the bed?



    Blog Archive