jennifer lopez on floor album

images Jennifer Lopez feat. jennifer lopez on floor album. On the Floor - Jennifer Lopez
  • On the Floor - Jennifer Lopez



  • Hi,
    My husband filed I485 in August 2007 and included me as derivative. I also hold H1B visa from January 2005. I entered US in H4 visa in 2001 and later converted to H1. My questions and concerns are will the immigration officer will dig into my employment history starting from Jan 2005 till now and ask for paystubs and w2 etc. I submitted 3 months paystubs along with I485 form. Is that just enough? I have sleepless nights nowadays. This is my situation. Employer A who got me H1B initially in 2005 could not get me a project continuously for about one year. So later I tranferred my H1 to another company B. Company B got me project and started working for company B after a long gap. Subsequently my H1 tranfer to company B was rejected during Feb 2007 due to some reason. Since I was in a project, company B again filed for another H1 transfer through it's another sister company C in March 2007. Company C got RFE and because of abondonment by company C, it was also rejected in October 2007. While I filed I485, I submitted 3 months paystubs of company C. My concern is will I be scrutinized by the immigration officer while processing my I485? Please experts, your suggestion and help is much appreciated.





    wallpaper On the Floor - Jennifer Lopez jennifer lopez on floor album. lopez on the floor album
  • lopez on the floor album



  • UPS says Delivered at 7.30am on 7/2/07 signed for by Hindera..

    Although I dont know what the point of this thread is... as someone said, please keep all tracking to one thread or ..





    jennifer lopez on floor album. Jennifer Lopez Feat.
  • Jennifer Lopez Feat.



  • Hello All,
    I am contacting you regarding an Inquiry of
    " H1B Approved without I-94 and to appeal for I-290B.

    I applied for H1B Visa on Dec 23rd 2008 or change of status from H4 to H1B, H4 is Valid till Aug 06, 2009.



    After filing, i received the receipt number and started working immediately from then onwards.



    On May 01st, 2009 there was a query to my company and also on me whether i am maintaining valid non immigrant H1B classification.



    On May 21st 2009, i received a letter from USCIS

    saying that a response was received in which it included two pay statements for period of Jan 2009 and Feb 2009, they mentioned that the beneficiary was not eligible to work at this time and appears to have been working in United States without permission.

    Change of status is denied, how ever your petition is Approved and go to Chennai for processing.Or submit a Motion to Reopen (Form I-290B ).\

    Please advice me what should i do.
    If i submit Form 1-290B, what are the grounds that i have to justify as it is clearly mentioned that i was not eligible to work at this time, but i am assuming that once you apply for H1 you can start working , then why in my case they have mentioned as illegal.



    Second query is after applying for I-290B, can i continue to work or should i stop working until i get the update from USCIS regarding COS.


    Third Query is should i apply for a new H1 and continue working.



    Please advice me on this issue.


    Hoping to hear from you Soon.


    Thanks a lot for your help,


    You have been working illegally and hence do as directed on the petition. I am not sure 290B is going to help you.





    2011 lopez on the floor album jennifer lopez on floor album. American Idol judge Jennifer
  • American Idol judge Jennifer



  • Continuation..
    My wife is working as an independent contractor(1099-misc) on an EAD. I am also on EAD on W2(full time employment).

    We file our taxes jointly and hence instead of making advance payments/estimated tax payments quarterly, cant I just have my company withhold more money from my paycheck every month?

    That would make things so much more easier..





    jennifer lopez on floor album. Jennifer Lopez is making sure
  • Jennifer Lopez is making sure



  • Thanks Hojo.

    www.voidix.com and www.spoono.com have good tutorials.





    jennifer lopez on floor album. Single+album+art+jennifer+
  • Single+album+art+jennifer+



  • I'm from the UK and we've now been told I cannot leave the US and join him, until I have my advance parole which could take 3 to 4 months.

    Smerchas...Are you sure about what this? From what I remember, you have to be in the country when you apply for your AP...But there is no necessity that you need to be here when it is approved !

    Technically, you can ask your attorney or the person who is living at the address where the AP document would be sent by the USCIS, and request them to forward the approved AP to your then current address...That way, you don't have to stay in the country while USCIS processes your application...

    Ofcourse, the flip side is, if your AP is denied for any reason, you would have to go to the US consulate in wherever country you are and request the special admission letter...

    Thanks,





    jennifer lopez on floor album. Jennifer Lopez reveals the
  • Jennifer Lopez reveals the



  • Hi,

    I just got approved for H-1B this year and I have some questions. I'm from a small country where they do not easily let their citizens to become citizens of other counties. So unless it's for educational purpose (undergraduate/graduate), they will not renew my passport for me.

    My passport expires at the end of this year, and I was wondering if it's possible to obtain the following with an expired passport:

    a) H-1B extension
    b) PERM
    c) green card

    If it's not possible to obtain any of them with an expired passport, I must enroll in a graduate school to renew my passport. (Before my passport expires) I really prefer not to do this.

    I would really appreciate if you could reply with cases you've seen or experienced in the past.

    Thanks in advance.





    2010 Jennifer Lopez Feat. jennifer lopez on floor album. Jennifer Lopez feat.
  • Jennifer Lopez feat.



  • IMHO, Father & Son "feels" better, while Solitary Fisherman would be the best technically if it were cropped tighter (moreso on the left and top, being careful on the latter to avoid centering him or getting him high in the frame). To me, the rest of the shots have too much distracting material in the background (including Solitary #2, though that one is not as bad as the others, and the distracting element could be "solved" in Photoshop if the contest allows this ;)).

    Edit to add more thoughts: If anyone tells you that you suck, keep practicing and prove them wrong (they're probably jealous anyway because they're even worse). I still have trouble with distracting backgrounds - that's probably the most frequent reason I send frames to the circular file, after technical errors (exposure, focus, etc.). Practice, not hundreds or thousands of frames per day of thoughtless practice, but concentrated, thoughtful practice, engaging the mind and paying attention to what's in the viewfinder (and what isn't, and what shouldn't be), is the way to improve. :)





    jennifer lopez on floor album. JENNIFER LOPEZ ON THE FLOOR
  • JENNIFER LOPEZ ON THE FLOOR



  • Ok, here is the response from my lawyer:

    "You can give back both but make sure that you have a photocopy in your
    file. Actually, the 2 I-94 cards have the same number."





    hair American Idol judge Jennifer jennifer lopez on floor album. Jennifer+lopez+new+album+
  • Jennifer+lopez+new+album+



  • ...
    If USCIS receives both the applications, it will return the second application as a duplicate. I don't kow if they keep the money though ...


    do you know this for sure? (ie. do you know someone for whom USCIS returned the second application as a duplicate because one I-485 was pending)?





    jennifer lopez on floor album. On The Floor ringtone
  • On The Floor ringtone



  • Hi,

    We are filing I-140 in EB2 category in this month; I came to know from this forum that one should include 2 affidavits from past colleagues or managers with job duties if experience letters can't be obtained with job duties.

    I have two questions with regard to Experience letters -

    (i) My previous employer (worked in 2003 in India) is no longer in existence, and i could only get one affidavit from the client manager. I don't know now any other colleague from the company, so I�m not sure what can be done in these cases. Please advise...

    (ii) I have obtained two affidavits, one from a manager and other from colleague for a previous company that i worked in 2009 in US. But the job duties they agreed to sign is not 100% equal to job duties included in PERM application for that previous experience. What i meant by difference is, wording may be slightly different or of the 6 to 7 job duties, one or two may be different. This happened because my manager advised that he could only include job duties of system analyst (per H1B petition) but my actual job duties are particular to a technology.

    I'm not sure if there should be 100% match between experience letter/affidavit job duties and job duties included in PERM application for previous experiences. Please advise..

    I think my thread is very long, but i feel this will help all of us to understand the legal requirement and help us avoiding any RFEs or denials in I-140.


    Thanks and Regards,
    PVGanesh





    hot Jennifer Lopez is making sure jennifer lopez on floor album. Jennifer Lopez finally settled
  • Jennifer Lopez finally settled



  • good idea

    Hi ALL,

    Here is idea. It can happen to you next week, sorry, but its possible.

    Lets say you lost your job next Friday (usually Fridays right). And getting your next job will take you another 6 months, if lucky.
    What will you do. Will you start pressing a panic button to push for reducing EB2/3 backlogs. Will you write to Obama and team then?.

    I know some of us are unfortunate to be in the situation, not me, but who knows??.

    So, can we just imagine to be in such a situation and bring more and more attention to the new goverment. Just act as if you lost your job and in despair.
    Start writing. Dont just dream for the 11th or 13th for VB dates. Lets put some action.
    Sorry if I sound depressing, but lets act before its too late..





    house Jennifer Lopez - Love? jennifer lopez on floor album. With her brand new album
  • With her brand new album



  • Welcome to our newest member, mmohan03





    tattoo Single+album+art+jennifer+ jennifer lopez on floor album. lo Acapella jennifer lopez
  • lo Acapella jennifer lopez



  • all paper work almost done but waiting for updated passport





    pictures Jennifer Lopez reveals the jennifer lopez on floor album. Music1st: Jennifer Lopez
  • Music1st: Jennifer Lopez



  • Hi:
    IF your I-485 is not denied, then you don't have any unlawful presence. What was your non-immigrant status at the time of filing the EB-1 petition?





    dresses Jennifer Lopez finally settled jennifer lopez on floor album. [Deluxe Edition]Jennifer Lopez
  • [Deluxe Edition]Jennifer Lopez



  • Good that we see more proof of Apps received on Jun 29 getting receipted.
    I am sure Aug 1st , NSC will become compaint to their receipting release and start receipting everyone who had applied till July 10th.


    I read somewhere that many or most or some 485 cases will be or have been transferred to TSC from NSC. and according to the july 20 processing time updates, TSC will be complaint by 10/26. doesnt it sound too good that NSC will be compliant so soon ? Again, i am an eternal pessimist....





    makeup JENNIFER LOPEZ ON THE FLOOR jennifer lopez on floor album. Jennifer Lopez - Love?
  • Jennifer Lopez - Love?



  • Thank you GC Struggle for your thoughts..
    But I don't live/work in Miami,FL.





    girlfriend lo Acapella jennifer lopez jennifer lopez on floor album. Jennifer Lopez latest video
  • Jennifer Lopez latest video



  • One correction in wandmaker above response, if it helps

    B.Sc (3 years) + MCA (3years) = US Masters or Even M.E

    I meant to type M.Sc instead of MCA - Thanks for the correction.





    hairstyles On The Floor ringtone jennifer lopez on floor album. We have Jennifer Lopez#39;s Good
  • We have Jennifer Lopez#39;s Good



  • How long did it take for your MTR process from the time you submitted till the time your attorney received the I485 re-opening letter?

    Specifically, how long after sending MTR did you get the receipt notice that MTR was receive and how many days after that did the letter to reopen arrive?

    I have an d MTR in the works in TX service center and trying to find how long they are taking these days.

    My MTR got approved in 2 months from TSC.

    But online status for I485 is not changed yet...... Does anyone has any idea of what process they follow for MTR reopening and I485 status update?





    you could use an imagemap but i'd say slice it up and read a tutorial on switching from ps7 to image ready so you can change the rollover states. just look it up in google





    Hi many thanks again..how long does it take in total for COS from H1B to L1B ?? and then to get an EAD ??



    Blog Archive