i love you so much hearts

images love you so much wallpaper. i love you so much hearts. Amview love love face Very
  • Amview love love face Very



  • Gary,
    I actually think the straight shot in this case is very nice in its own right!

    Regarding the submissions so far: they all are good, and I don't know if I can add much, but I did have a bit of a go with the image (using the PSD you posted for Nick, as I don't have any RAW conversion capability here).

    With those who have previously posted verions, I like the clarity of Josh's, and I think his probably has the best balance of 'sharpness' for this subject. However, I did feel his flower could have done with a bit more local contrast.

    I think AjP and Freddy have got the contrast on the bloom the best so far. If I had to nitpick, I suppose I found AjP's leaves a bit bright for me, and Freddy's a bit dark (though the darkened leaves did set off the bloom very nicely!).

    I went for background brightness about in the middle of these two versions (and thus I think ended up with a version fairly close to the one in your original post - though with somewhat less clipping on the highlight side).

    For my go, my approach was similar to Josh's - with the addition of Levels:
    (Input 1 0.95 241
    Output 0 255)
    with a saturation boost (about 25%, except for greens)
    and a contrast mask (opacity about 50%).

    Cheers,
    DC





    wallpaper Amview love love face Very i love you so much hearts. love you so much quotes.
  • love you so much quotes.



  • For USCIS all desi's lookalike :p

    hehhehhe..good one :D





    i love you so much hearts. i love you so much hearts.
  • i love you so much hearts.



  • Srikondoji,

    the reference to mexicans here is defnintely uncalled for and has racist odor. You could have used "illegal immegrant" as they can be from any country in the world. I would expect a little maturity and humbleness from a senior member. my word of advice..dont be frustrated...this gc game needs lot more patience.

    please apoligize and donate something to IV.





    2011 love you so much quotes. i love you so much hearts. i love you mommy hearts.
  • i love you mommy hearts.



  • Class of Admission: How ever you last entered the country (AP, H1-B, H4 etc)
    Date of intended Departure: As soon as possible
    Expected length of stay: Less than 5 months

    That is what I had filled out.

    The date of intended departure allows them to process based on dates. If you know your dates, then put in those dates and attach the trip itinerary as your evidence.

    You must make copy of your documents (passport pages in color) and attach the relevant I-797s associated with H1-B, H4, extensions etc. All the paperwork must somehow prove that you were never out of status. If it doesn't, you will get an RFE.

    As far as your wife's status is concerned, does she have an H1 stamping on her passport? If she does, then she has traveled out of the country and entered back on H1, so you indicate H1. If she has never been out of country after H1, then the answer is H-4. Just double check all your application entries and paper work and make copies, including the check. If you get an RFE, that is your only proof.





    i love you so much hearts. i love you heart drawings. i
  • i love you heart drawings. i



  • Good find - shows the plight of legal immigrants.

    A bit of nitpicking - actually the chart is underestimating the time for EmploymentBased / skilled immigrants wait - says 11-16 years to get citizenship sort of suggesting 16 years is the worst case scenario to get citizenship. Its a bit underestimate especially for people coming from India/China. I have seen many people (including me) on these forums who entered US "legally" ten years ago and still waiting for GC with no idea when they would finally get it. Some of them might finally get citizenship 20 years after entering the country "legally".

    On the whole it shows the reality of legal immigration and its waiting times.

    They are counting the time from when the green card process is started. Doesn't matter when you entered the US.





    i love you so much hearts. I+love+you+so+much+hearts
  • I+love+you+so+much+hearts



  • http://www.wsmv.com/global/story.asp?s=4883792

    WASHINGTON The U-S Senate is crafting legislation that would require employers to check the Social Security numbers and the immigration status of all new hires.

    Employers who don't and who hire illegal immigrants would be subjected to fines of two hundred- to six thousand dollars per violation.

    And once an electronic system is up and running, fines can jump to as much as 20 thousand dollars, along with the spectre of actual prison time.

    In the immigration law of 1986, Congress left it to employers to ensure they were hiring legal workers, but the law was not strictly enforced and the market has become swamped with fraudulent documents.




    Reported on http://www.immigration-law.com/.
    Here is the Linnk for the news article.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060510/...tion_employers

    This looks good.If the Employers stop hiring Illegals, the Problem of Illiegal Immigrants would be solved to a very large extent.

    We have Illiegal Immigrants coming from all over the World, because they are assured of an hourly salary of 5$/Hr(which is very handsome, compared to the situation in their respective countries).

    If they stop getting employment,they would not have any incentive to take the risk of coming in here as an illegal immigrant.Ofcourse, there will still be people crossing over but that would be just a trickle as compared to the Thousands who cross over every single day.

    This move is logical and more practical.If the internal mechanism is strengthened, there is no need spend Billions of $ to try to seal the Southern Borders through a wall or fence.





    i love you so much hearts. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HEARTS
  • I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HEARTS



  • I Have H1-B Approval but I dont have I94 with it.

    Actually my H1-B valid from October 1st.

    I went to my friends consultancy, those people said like you can work for any employer in OPT Status. So they want to run my paystubs up to september 1st 2008.Once I got the H1-B they want to run my paystubs from another company(througth Which i applied My h1-b).

    Now I got the h1-b approval but i didnt get the new i-94 with it. And my previous employer ready to run paystubs with new h1-b company.

    My OPT expiration date is on dec 29 2008.I am planning to go to consulate in the month of November 2008.

    Please help me out what do i need to

    1) Which Country i need to go?(Canada, INDIA or Mexico)

    2) What documents i need to take?





    2010 i love you so much hearts. i love you so much hearts. love you so much wallpaper.
  • love you so much wallpaper.



  • Hi, my I-485 approval might be close according to current processing time. I have moved within the same city. I wonder whether change of address at this time will cause any delay:
    1. how likely due to change of address, my I-485 processing will be affected and got delayed?
    2. how likely I will get a REF due to change of address?
    3. Is it better to make an effort to keep the old address?

    Thanks.

    One option is to change the address at USCIS and also put a hold on your mail for 30 days (max allowed) at the Post Office. Picking up held mail should be easy since you are in same city.





    i love you so much hearts. I+love+you+so+much+
  • I+love+you+so+much+



  • http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/07/17/AR2007071701582.html





    hair i love you mommy hearts. i love you so much hearts. i love you so much.
  • i love you so much.



  • Search the forum, it full of post where people has called SNATHAN a MORON

    now I am not saying so... he might not be a MORON but then why most of people call him so ??

    Welcome back PlainSpeak...aka Poornima,

    Jet flyer is waiting for you...

    Its time for IV to ban your IP....you know the dog's tail.





    i love you so much hearts. Heart Crystal Love Heart
  • Heart Crystal Love Heart



  • My labour got approved on May 23rd .

    Is it possible to switch company and use this labour whihc got approved by this company?

    Thanks for all your support and sharing for knowledge.
    Glad to see that you are getting help from senior members. Can IV get some help from you? Please donate to IV's and your own cause by participating in the funding drive here http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=19224
    and actively participate in your state chapter's initiatives.
    Thank You.





    hot i love you heart drawings. i i love you so much hearts. I love you so much.
  • I love you so much.



  • I am asked to show my I 797 form by the Indian officer once I land in India from USA, not just once every single time :)





    house I+love+you+so+much+hearts i love you so much hearts. So much love and heart and
  • So much love and heart and



  • Hi,

    Does anyone know any person who got atleast one H1 approved by filing more than one H1 Applications through multiple employers?


    Many Thanks,
    Steve





    tattoo I+love+you+so+much+hearts i love you so much hearts. I+love+you+so+much+hearts
  • I+love+you+so+much+hearts



  • It is a mess.. The USCIS site says it will accept old versions of the forms (765 and 131), and they have clearly stated in their FAQs that applicants who were eligible to file under the July bulletin can file 765 and 131 using the previous versions of the forms and at old fees ($ 180 and $ 170). However, the previous versions of the forms are not available at the USCIS website.. I am filling up my forms today, and I had to dig up the old forms on Google. (Not that the new forms are any different in the information to be filled.. I just wanted to make sure the checks and mailing addresses are correct as per the old forms). Anyway, even in the old forms, for I-765, it says, if say you are from PA, send the forms to TX. In the 485 form (previous version), it says if you are EB, mail it to NE. Switch back (OK, now we are confused) back to I-765 and somewhere at the bottom, it says, in effect "Dash it all! If you've already filed I-485, just send the form to the service center to which you sent your I-485!"
    So I'm planning to send it to NE service center tomorrow.. If it is all a big mistake, I'm hoping someone will let me know before tomorrow afternoon..

    If old forms are used, then the instruction stated in the old form should be followed. Since in your case, your I-485 was sent to NE, then 765 and 131 should also be sent to NE. I will also do the same since I will use old forms. Regardless, seek an attorney to verify. I am still waiting for my receipt (though, it is ok to file without it) and will file my forms a week before Aug.17. Who knows what this INS people will decide again by that time. Good luck to us.





    pictures I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HEARTS i love you so much hearts. “I will miss you so much Tata,
  • “I will miss you so much Tata,



  • Hi,

    I have couple of questions about renewing EADs and APs (mine and my wife's current EAD/AP expires on 8/29/08):

    1. I am currently on H1 and do not intend to use EAD in the near future. Can I skip my EAD renewal for now and if I need to use it say couple of months later (example: 5/01/2009) can I apply for extension at that time without any issues?

    2. My wife is currently on H4 visa and she will need EAD to work. Is there any issue if primary applicant does not apply for EAD but the dependent does?

    3. My lawyer had initially applied for mine and my wife's EAD and AP at the time of 485 filing. Can I apply for the renewals myself (is the procedure straight forward) or do I need to pay my lawyer for these renewals?

    4. My wife will need AP for travel purposes since she'll be using EAD to work. Does it make sense for me to apply for AP renewal given that I won't be using EAD in the near future? Only issue I see is if I have to travel outside of US and the officer asks for AP at port of entry. Can I apply for AP at any point in time?

    5. I am assuming that I have to wait for 120 days prior to the expiration of current documents in order to apply for their renewals, correct?

    Apologize for a huge list of questions, but I am trying to make a decision in the coming weeks.

    Any help/pointers any one can give will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.





    dresses I love you so much. i love you so much hearts. why i love you so much poems
  • why i love you so much poems



  • There is no law against multiple companies processing H1B for the same candidate at the same time. In past I had 2 Job offeres and both companies were processing my H1-B at the same time. Eventually I joined one of them. I do not see any issue for you to go back to your Home country and get the visa stamped as long as you are working and getting paid as per your approved H1-B petition.
    Also if you never landed up working for the company for which your H1B transfered got denied then there is no issue at all, but if you did then I am not sure about the ramifications.

    Hi Shelar,
    Thanks for your response.
    I dont want to go to my home country for stamping. I'm residing in california so i want to go nearby country which is Tijauna, Mexico.
    currently, my pay stubbs are still generated with old company (X). Now i've got I-797 approved from New company on June 6th,2006. Is it a must that i have to have at least couple of pay stubbs generated with new company before going for visa stamping

    pls advise.





    makeup I+love+you+so+much+ i love you so much hearts. I+love+you+so+much+hearts
  • I+love+you+so+much+hearts



  • go to forum. Click on my name in the user currently online. My profile will come up.

    Then click on 'Find all posts by factoryman'., or something like that. The tile of the post is 'Final Word on Adult Vaccination'
    Only one MMR is recommended by CDC and these recom. are current till Sep 2007.

    Ok I found the link of yesterday. (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=86250&postcount=133)

    Center for Disease Control (CDC) USA – Oct 2006 to Sep 2007
    Recommended adult immunization schedule
    Vaccine – Age Group – Dose(s)
    TDAP- (all ages) – 1 dose Td booster every 10 years
    MMR – (19-49) – 1 OR 2 doses
    MMR – (50-64) – 1 dose
    Varicella - (19-49) – 1 OR 2 doses
    Varicella – (50-64) – 1 dose

    Straight from Horse's Mouth (http://www.idph.state.il.us/about/2007adult-schedule.pdf)(the CDC link is not working):


    same rules apply to medical center. If you donot have MMR how can they give one shot and then give the medical report when another dose is pending next month.

    Does that mean those who get MMR shot at medical center have one more pending ...but got their report in advance????





    girlfriend I+love+you+so+much+hearts i love you so much hearts. i love you so much baby
  • i love you so much baby



  • this is how cir will end..... with a procedural vote -
    Financial regulation plan fails first Senate test - U.S. business- msnbc.com (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36770907/ns/business-us_business/)

    bet $100?

    What does that mean?





    hairstyles Heart Crystal Love Heart i love you so much hearts. I love You so much!
  • I love You so much!



  • please help





    PM me if you have any questions





    My lawyer has everything ready to go, Will monitor the situation and will decide accordingly... Most likely, looks like mine will be applied towards the end of July... Also depends on what August VB has to offer, but her concerns are what if USCIS not receipt nor reject and hold the papers, saying the cases are subject to litigation and will not process until a court decides....? etc... and mean time if the dates become current.... what needs to be done...

    Also one thing, I observed, most of the updates from most attorneys seems to be the same... looks like all are going with what Aila/Ailf suggests....

    Hope some interim relief is provided and this whole mess is cleared in favor of the applicants, as we are ones who are really affected



    Blog Archive