beautiful sunset wallpaper

images Beautiful Sunset Nature beautiful sunset wallpaper. HQ Sunset Wallpapers,
  • HQ Sunset Wallpapers,



  • Have you already emailed the addresses you mentioned in your post? I mailed some newspaper reporters in PA this afternoon. Quoted the AILA.

    I emailed most of the email ids on the list. Except for some entertainment show emails which are included in the list. I'm looking forward to NBC, because MSNBC ran some message boards for EB immigrants during the immigration bill debacle.:cool:





    wallpaper HQ Sunset Wallpapers, beautiful sunset wallpaper. HQ sunset wallpapers of a
  • HQ sunset wallpapers of a



  • Does anyone know when March bulletin comes out...
    anyway you can check this link..
    http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html





    beautiful sunset wallpaper. eautiful sunset blue cool
  • eautiful sunset blue cool



  • I am also in same situation. Two 140s (eb2 and 3) both have same PD. Have beed trying for interfile from last one year. I do not know if my case is eb2 or still in eb3. I enquired from Congressman and she told me that my case is assigned to a IO on 6th Aug so its in eb2. She is not listening to anything else after telling me this information. I have infopass on 2nd Sep. lets see ...





    2011 HQ sunset wallpapers of a beautiful sunset wallpaper. This is the eautiful
  • This is the eautiful



  • How did you send your payment? Was is a personal check or a Money Order.
    I renewed 5 times for myself and five times for my wife and each time I sent a money order and it went thorough without issue.
    I am not sure if they accept personal checks however. You have to look into that if that was how you were attempting to pay.
    Once you have the correct payment method, and have done your part, contact your congressman's office, or your senators office, and have them follow it up. You could also explain the delay and send them a copy of the relevant documents including payments. FYI, always better to call their immigration liason and develop a regular contact with them.
    It will be helpful to you and also help with any lobbying efforts. I urge more of you to do that.

    I've got to tell you however that sometimes, even if you do everything right, they can be late. They took 124 days once for me, and I applied 96 days ahead of the expiry. In the end, no reason, no explanation, no apology, no nothing, just an approval notice and card. It is another of the uncertainties you have to deal with as an EAD holder. Fortunately for me I had a concurrent H1b running at the time and my Lawyer suggested I continue working.





    beautiful sunset wallpaper. Another Beautiful Sunset
  • Another Beautiful Sunset



  • I am in the exactly same situation.

    I talked to my Attorney and they are going to send me Originla I-485 receipt notice. What they told me the RD on original notices is July 2, 2007.

    If this is true, then I will just ignore the Aug 28, 2007 RD on my Transfer Notices.

    Try to get your original I-485 from Attorney and check out what the RD is on them....

    An please post here if you find anything else.

    I have my EADs and APs approved already.





    beautiful sunset wallpaper. Beautiful Sunset Desktop
  • Beautiful Sunset Desktop



  • Yes i do plan to exit and enterthe country as soon as i get my renewed passport. I am worried that sometimes these passport renewals take so long that i may not get mine back in time for me to do so ...

    I am also in the process of finding out wheni can file for my extension ...





    beautiful sunset wallpaper. Sunset Wallpaper
  • Sunset Wallpaper



  • Thanks, snathan...i shall ask folks around before signing it. :)





    2010 eautiful sunset blue cool beautiful sunset wallpaper. Beautiful Sunset Nature
  • Beautiful Sunset Nature



  • I do not know when you started the process of renewal, but you could have filled 4 months ago. Then, secondly, if you are so eager go and take an appt in another city. Just an option...Everyone has the right to do whatever they choose...

    I know sir every one has right to choose whatever they want but info pass only gives you the answer which in online or when u call them its the same thing. and for your information i have filed my application on june 2nd and still not received anything...and it can cause my job....and when i tried to get info pass it does not allow me another city when i put my zip code and all the dates in the next month are taken..........





    beautiful sunset wallpaper. Beautiful Sunset from Mérida
  • Beautiful Sunset from Mérida



  • you need legislative intervention for something like that





    hair This is the eautiful beautiful sunset wallpaper. A eautiful sunset on a beach
  • A eautiful sunset on a beach



  • Does any one know how mant days it takes to get denail notive .I-140 denied on April 22 and says notice mailed but didnt recieve yet .Both emploter and attorney havent recieved any thing yet .Is this Normal ?

    You should call USCIS to let them know that your notice is still not reached to you, so incase if it's stuck on the way, they could send another copy.





    beautiful sunset wallpaper. Rodeo Beach Sunset – Marin
  • Rodeo Beach Sunset – Marin



  • I would not recomen contacting Mr Savage. He does not appear to be the person that would help our cause.
    He is openly anti-latino, openly calls for burning of mexican flag etc..

    why do you think he would support legal immigration?





    hot Another Beautiful Sunset beautiful sunset wallpaper. Beautiful Sunset wallpaper -
  • Beautiful Sunset wallpaper -



  • Find a new employer asap who can process H1 transfer. Otherwise use EAD if your 140 is approved. Also findout if your employer cancels your H1 once they lay you off.

    Dear members,

    I am on H1B with I-485 Pending and i have layoff coming. I have Approved EAD but i haven't used it. How much time I have to find another job without loosing H1B Status?

    I appreciate your help





    house This is the eautiful sunset beautiful sunset wallpaper. (Mat 6:33) A eautiful sunset
  • (Mat 6:33) A eautiful sunset



  • "So my wife and me are shuttling between India and US to even meet each other. "

    Can't you bring her on H4...???


    She is on H4 right now, but working in India, so visits when she gets a vacation and I do the same, hence the shuttling :(

    Arun





    tattoo Beautiful Sunset Desktop beautiful sunset wallpaper. Sunset wallpapers - golden
  • Sunset wallpapers - golden



  • I don't know if it's my comp, but I can't view Lost's piece, the link is dead so I'll wait till I can take a look before voting. I did get to see Soul's piece and it's amazing, very conceptual. =)





    pictures Sunset Wallpaper beautiful sunset wallpaper. Beautiful sunset in
  • Beautiful sunset in



  • I am also in the same situation as ur.

    don't worry u r good.
    bottom portion of I797 is the replacement for ur old i-94.
    It serves as ur i-94.





    dresses Beautiful Sunset wallpaper - beautiful sunset wallpaper. Beautiful sunset at Pompano
  • Beautiful sunset at Pompano



  • Guys,

    I took an info pass last week to check the status of my case. Specifically to check whether the interfile is success or not. IO at USCIS office mentioned that she cannot check whether my case is in EB2 or EB3. I am surprised to hear that. Gurus any has this kind of experience?

    Also, She mentioned that my case is assigned to an Officer on August 13th. Do any one has any info how many days(on average), an Office will take to approve a case. Any info. is helpful to me and all.

    Overall the Field Office people were polite.

    Thanks,
    Thun.
    my file has been with officer since aug 1...no news ..and now the #'s are all gone....





    makeup Beautiful Sunset from Mérida beautiful sunset wallpaper. This is the eautiful sunset
  • This is the eautiful sunset



  • Recently I spoke a IO at NSC and she specifically told me that the local office does not see if its assigned to an officer or not. All they see is what room it is in. Ironically, the rooms names are like name of a person.

    So it may not be with an IO realistically. The infopass information may not be the best answers you get.





    girlfriend Sunset wallpapers - golden beautiful sunset wallpaper. Beautiful Wallpapers: SunSet
  • Beautiful Wallpapers: SunSet



  • best is to find another job..and do a H1 transfer premium processing..since the RFE was with his company and not his credentials he should be safe..

    My i94 expired on May 18th 2007,filed for extn around May 11th..then I filed for a H1 transfer on June 25th before the H1 extn was approved,we dint have the H1 reciept notice too as NSC was delaying issuing of reciept notices..

    thankfully it was approved though the earlier H1 was not extended(this is called H1 bridging...)

    but it may raise flags to the Immigration officer,cos the i94 expired in Dec..rfe was issued..better to consult attorney instead of taking wild chances..

    trust me 1000$ speak/work a lot in these issues..





    hairstyles Rodeo Beach Sunset – Marin beautiful sunset wallpaper. a eautiful sunset background
  • a eautiful sunset background



  • Hi Friends,

    I am a permanent employee for "x" company, my 140 filed on May 1,2007 waiting for approval, 485 filed on August 22,2007 not been approved either, we just got our EAD's, also please note that i am on 6th year extension on h1... my company "x" moving all projects to the different company "y" from December 1, 2007. ie we are all moving to "y" with the same job title just everything is same istead of "x" it is now "y" company.

    When i called my legal department and ask them about green card status they simply said nothing to worry... everything will be moved to "y" company, as a transition exployees..

    Be honest with you guys...from the last 4 days... i could not sleep... i really dont know what to do in this situation, this is the reason.. i am seeking your help. can some one guide me or answer below questions please.

    1. 140 filed 05/01/2007 - 11/30/2007 more than 180 days with "X" company
    2. 485 filed 08/22/2007 - 11/30/2007 more than 90 days with "x" company
    3. EAD approved
    4. Travel documents approved
    5. I am on H1 6th year extension.
    6. Transition employee.

    my question is

    1 Can my green card status remains the same and continue the process with the new "y" company ?

    2.Do "y" company has to start processing labour/140 again ??

    3.Is it doable that moving everything from "x" to "y" including GC processings ??

    Thanks in advance...Kindly help me out in this situation like how to proceed from here

    With sincere regards...

    Desy





    I recently moved to IL, I would like to join the IL state chapter.. please advise





    I would assume that these 10 days would be thousands of applications.

    Hello,

    I am sure others might have noticed that 485 processing dates at NSC (for example) have literally crawled from the beginning of the year to now. Here are the processing dates (per USCIS status).

    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC

    12/15/2007 Status - 04/24/2007
    01/15/2008 - 07/19/2007
    06/15/2008 - 07/28/2008

    Thats roughly 9/10 days worth of 485 processing from mid-Jan to mid-Jun 2008. I wonder what the processing date looks like for the mid-July status update (which should probably be out tomorrow).



    Blog Archive