usaf wallpaper

usaf wallpaper. Us Air Force Wallpaper: wavia2usaf wallpaper. Us Air Force Wallpaper: wavia2
  • Us Air Force Wallpaper: wavia2



  • shensh,
    Thank you for the advise.
    I had similar thoughts about the H1B process (for a person whose spouse is a US green card holder).

    I was wondering if somebody had faced a similar situation . It would be interesting to learn about their experience and the final outcome.

    Thanks





    usaf wallpaper. Us Air Force Wallpaper: wavia1usaf wallpaper. Us Air Force Wallpaper: wavia1
  • Us Air Force Wallpaper: wavia1



  • Hello All
    My attorney has scheduled conference call for all the AOS issues (after the yesterday's update)

    All of you are welcome to listen the recorded version
    details are
    1-800-475-6701 access code 881306. The reply will be available after 6.30 p.m. today

    Thanks IV again

    PS: This 1 hr recorded discussion will answer some of the questions regarding fee hike/advantage of paying fee hike etc





    usaf wallpaper. Us Air Force Wallpaper:usaf wallpaper. Us Air Force Wallpaper:
  • Us Air Force Wallpaper:



  • Thanks for all the replies. Its a very good point that the medical wil get delayed as i have mine scheduled next thursday.

    Will see if there is any work around.

    Also... You can submit your husbands work papers as you are a dependent.

    If you are an engineer then definitely you should have an ecnr but you can have what ever is on your current passport

    I dont know about 31 myself. i will update this posting if i go to the consulate tomorrow.





    usaf wallpaper. Wallpapersusaf wallpaper. Wallpapers
  • Wallpapers



  • wow ..so I guess there is hope :)





    usaf wallpaper. Category: Military Wallpapersusaf wallpaper. Category: Military Wallpapers
  • Category: Military Wallpapers



  • Dear Folks:
    A few questions on my Advanced Parole filing (with an 485 pending):

    (1) What is the best explanation for Part 7 of the form I-131 which says, "On a seperate sheet of paper, please explain how you qualify for an advance parole document, and what circumstances warrant issuance of an advance parole."

    (2) Approximately how long does the AP approval take, and for how long is the permit valid?
    Thanks.





    usaf wallpaper. (U.S. Air Force photo by Tech.usaf wallpaper. (U.S. Air Force photo by Tech.
  • (U.S. Air Force photo by Tech.



  • Thomson,

    I think you should probably consult a good local immigration attorney who should have some access to the IO or his supervisor so that the AOS is not improperly denied. I don't know how useful an infopass appointment would be. That can vary greatly from office to office.

    If the AOS is denied, you can refile or you can file a motion to reconsider. There are significant filing fees for both, as well as delay.





    usaf wallpaper. USAF Jetsusaf wallpaper. USAF Jets
  • USAF Jets



  • I had another PDF open and the confirmation PDF opened in back ground.

    Make sure:

    You close all PDFs before clicking Finish
    Check your pop-up blocker is off
    try pressing and holding "ctrl" key, then click on finish.

    The window takes about 20-25 seconds to show the PDF Efile confirmation.

    Good Luck!





    usaf wallpaper. JLM USAF helicopters MH 53J 2usaf wallpaper. JLM USAF helicopters MH 53J 2
  • JLM USAF helicopters MH 53J 2



  • I am not well aware of what is to be done. But isn't it a good idea to mail USCIS explaining the situation and possible extension you may need. This keeps USCIS informed about your situation in advance.





    usaf wallpaper. JLM USAF helicopters MI 24 2usaf wallpaper. JLM USAF helicopters MI 24 2
  • JLM USAF helicopters MI 24 2



  • try POJO method to reach IO. You can find in "n" number of threads to reach IO based upon your service center. but it's based on your luck to get polite and cordial IO. Try multiple times and speak politely.

    Posting this info. provided by some one in this forum long time back.

    Call 1-800-375-5283
    Press 1 to select English
    Press 2 to skip introduction
    Press 2
    Press 6 to find case status information
    Press 1
    Now enter your receipt number SRCxxxxxxxxxx
    Voice asks if SRC press 1
    Then reads out application number, if correct, press 1 (now listen to the case update info..blah blah)
    Part way through the blah blah press 3
    Wait a moment and press 4
    (now if you hear a male voice telling you that no IO is available, it will redirect it to National Customer Service Center (NCSC) you can cut the phone.. and try the same steps)
    You should hear "You have reached the TSC of USCIS�" OTHERWISE you have been bounced to NCSC. NCSC only sees what you see when you login to check case status at https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp i.e. you will not get any useful information out of them.

    Once you get an IO, be very polite, and take notes for your records. Ask them for their badge number. That way you can reference each conversation by date and the badge number of the IO.

    Some of the standard questions:
    1) Name check Status ?
    2) Background Check Status ?
    3) Has it been assigned to an officer ?
    4) When can I expect to get some updates on my case ?
    5) Can you help me with a ball park date on when my case will be assigned to an officer?

    Ofcourse, we all are aware of the standard response we get.





    usaf wallpaper. USAF Big Planeusaf wallpaper. USAF Big Plane
  • USAF Big Plane



  • Argh, I don't have Paintshop Pro!





    usaf wallpaper. Iraq (U.S. Air Force photousaf wallpaper. Iraq (U.S. Air Force photo
  • Iraq (U.S. Air Force photo



  • I posted my comment about legal High Skilled immigration.

    See my comment #263

    I just skimmed through the page and I see that there are 7 or 8 questions on Highly Skilled Immigration. Any one interested can post their Q as well so that we can make more impact. There are only 300 Q's and I hope he addresses Legal Immigration. Post your Q's. He is an expected Senatorial Candidate in 2008 out of VA.





    usaf wallpaper. com/us-air-force-wallpaperusaf wallpaper. com/us-air-force-wallpaper
  • com/us-air-force-wallpaper



  • We recd. our 485 approval last week and recd. the cards in the mail earlier this week. We were interviewed at the local USCIS for our 485's, 2 weeks ago. It went really smooth and case was approved the same day as the interview.

    I would like to whole-heartedly thank IV core and all IV members. This site has been an amazing resource of information & support for us thru our journey. I became a IV member during the July 2007 fiasco. We were there at the IV rally in DC in Sept 2007, have attended local chapter meetings. We will continue to support IV in it's mission.

    Thanks everybody.!

    EB-II (India)
    PD - April 2006
    Filed 485 (spouse & myself) - July 2007
    485 Approved / Cards recd - January 2011.

    Congrats.
    After Greencard, you can actually do a lot more to help this community. We are looking for such GC holder people within IV that are interested in political advocacy. If you would like to get active contact IV.





    usaf wallpaper. USAF Pin-Upusaf wallpaper. USAF Pin-Up
  • USAF Pin-Up



  • It is next week, correct ?

    Indraneel





    usaf wallpaper. Here#39;s that air force Heritageusaf wallpaper. Here#39;s that air force Heritage
  • Here#39;s that air force Heritage



  • Hi,
    I have an EAD and am in the process of buying a business.
    How long do I have to wait in order to apply for GC?
    Tnx
    Geeta05

    If you own more then 5% in the company you cannot sponsor GC for you self or your family members.





    usaf wallpaper. USAF T-38 Talon Trainers inusaf wallpaper. USAF T-38 Talon Trainers in
  • USAF T-38 Talon Trainers in



  • Hi javans,

    I am not an attorney, but I have seen people using 3 yrs of experience to count for 1 year of education. And EB2 category needs at least 5 years of experience in the job area in which you will be applying PERM.

    Thus, 3 years of education + 3 yrs of exprience + 5 years of experience = EB2 category.

    You will need an Expert letter for an accredited Evaluation to prove that 3 years of education+experience = 4 yrs of education.

    I have myself not done it, but I have met few people in the past who did that.

    And as far as second question goes, I have not heard anything like that at all. If you are inclined to do online course for one year, I suggest you to do Masters (1.5 years of education and .half year of research project).

    Hope it helps.

    Good luck!

    You need to show both DOL and USCIS 4-yr degree or ABET 4-yr degree equivalent before using BS+5yr rule to qualify for EB2!





    usaf wallpaper. (U.S. Air Force photo by Tech.usaf wallpaper. (U.S. Air Force photo by Tech.
  • (U.S. Air Force photo by Tech.



  • PIO card is valid for 15 years and no need to apply for visa every time you go. You just present it with the passport when entering/departing in India. it takes about 20 days to get it they say 15 working days which is about 3 weeks. if you do in person they will check all documents and let you know if there is some thing wrong so you can correct it and submit it and no issues when issuing. they give you date to pick up or even you can ask them to mail back for 15$. i would say get poi if you have time and also if you are local do pio if you are not getting it by the time of travel you can always go and get visa the same day. http://www.cgisf.org/ is the sfo counslate website can get all the infor and download application there. even you can email them they are very prompt in replying you will get a reply the next day if you have any questions





    usaf wallpaper. thai air force wallpaperusaf wallpaper. thai air force wallpaper
  • thai air force wallpaper



  • Hello,

    I got my I-485 approval today, but my situation is a little complicated. I'm gonna explain that to you, and I appreciate your comments and thoughts.

    My I-140 got approved two months ago, but the sad part is that I lost my job the day after I got my I-140 approval. My employer told me that it was because of the lack of projects, and I'd be back as soon as they got a new project (I don't think that happens soon; actually, I'm not counting on that). I was also told that they would not cancel my GC application (i.e. they won't revoke my I-140), and they would help me even if an RFE was raised to ask for an employment letter. Fortunately enough looks like I've not been out of status since I lost my job (I already filed my I-485 and got the approval for I-140 when I lost my job).

    OK! here's what I'm worried about. My lawyer told me that as soon as I get my green card, I'm all set. He told me so when I asked him what would happen if I just wait for my GC approval and not to work for any other employer before then. I even have my EAD, but I decided not to go for another employer to make sure that I'm not raising a flag before getting my GC (that would be fine if I passed more than 180 days after my I-485 approval with an approved I-140). I know that some guys here say it's better (or even it's needed) to work for the company who sponsored your GC 6 months to one year after getting green card in order not to have an issue when applying for citizenship, but the thing is that my company doesn't have any project right now.

    - Is there anything I can do to make sure that I'll be safe and sound in the future? What do I need to do now to make sure that my citizenship process in futute is OK?

    - Is there anything that the sponsoring company can do regarding this; I mean help me out?

    - Can I work for another employer now that I have my GC in hand?

    Thank you,





    usaf wallpaper. To set the image as wallpaper,usaf wallpaper. To set the image as wallpaper,
  • To set the image as wallpaper,



  • internal for who do u work DOS/USCIS u jerk
    I think there have been enuf members writing about visa limit being reached for india/china EB-2. I wonder why ppl are still calling each other names when somebody posts something he things others will benefit from. This will defeat the purpose of this forum.





    usaf wallpaper. support from the USAF,usaf wallpaper. support from the USAF,
  • support from the USAF,



  • anybody with EB3 update.. same like EB2 from AILA?....:mad:





    Thanks Ashkam. So does that mean it's not really subject to the I-140 processing backlog..any idea?





    lady cop was driving the other vehicle while DUI...Another lesson out of this incident, Never ever get behind the wheel, if you have more than couple of drinks....



    Blog Archive