tattoo hart

images heart tattoos with angel wings tattoo hart. Heart Tattoo Combination With
  • Heart Tattoo Combination With



  • Hi,

    Recently, I applied for H1 extension (change of employer) at Mumbai COnsulate. The Visa officer said all my documents are good but still issued me a yellow form that says that administrative process is required for my case. She gave me back my passport and the yellow form. The application is pending.

    I have a valid EAD and AP. Is it possible for me to abandon the H1 process and enter US on EAD and AP.

    I am looking for legal expertise here.

    Thanks.

    Hi:
    Do you have any arrest record? DUI or anything like. If yes, theat may also lead them to issue administrative processing request.





    wallpaper Heart Tattoo Combination With tattoo hart. Hart Tattoo
  • Hart Tattoo



  • My 485 interview (employment based) has been scheduled in San Jose, CA for Oct,29th.
    Interview letter says bring following documents:

    All Passports, all documents that submitted during 485, current employment letter, W2s , marriage certificate, insurance policies, rental agreements etc�.

    I have few questions on this:

    1.My wife interview is at 7:45AM and mine is 8:15AM. Does it mean we have to go
    separate or can we go at the same time?
    2. Do I need to carry employer tax returns also?
    3. Do I need to carry affidavit of support for my wife?
    4. Are there any documents that I need to carry apart from mentioned in the above list?

    Also if you have attended interview in San Jose field office, please share your experience.

    Thanks.
    1.My wife interview is at 7:45AM and mine is 8:15AM. Does it mean we have to go separate or can we go at the same time? - Most likely the officer will call you together.

    2. Do I need to carry employer tax returns also? - No, just carry the letter of continued employment from your employer stating your income and that you work full time 40 hors a week form them.

    3. Do I need to carry affidavit of support for my wife? - Not require but carry notarized cope if you really want to.

    4. Are there any documents that I need to carry apart from mentioned in the above list? - Just carry every thing. Make sure you keep things sorted/organized so that you can pull whatever the officer wants from the stack.

    Good luck and let the group know what happens.
    Thanks, Mattresscoil!!





    tattoo hart. Carey Hart Tattoos
  • Carey Hart Tattoos



  • Hi I have quick question about converting. If the employer withdrew approved I-140 (after 180 days have passed since I-485 has filed), can one still port the original priority date? Thanks so much!





    2011 Hart Tattoo tattoo hart. carey hart tattoo. Carey Hart Tattoos amp; the; Carey Hart Tattoos amp; the
  • carey hart tattoo. Carey Hart Tattoos amp; the; Carey Hart Tattoos amp; the



  • Yes, I noticed that and thought the same. I am submitting my application today. I have been trying it for the last 7 years with no luck. Who knows, this one could be the one when I hit the jackpot ! :cool:





    tattoo hart. Carey Hart Tattoos
  • Carey Hart Tattoos



  • Did you talk to a good lawyer yet? Or just hanging out in this forum?
    I suggest you talk to a lawyer and get his advise.
    As someone suggested, going back to school is always an option for you. By the way, you could have posted this info in the same thread that you opened few days ago on this very same topic.





    tattoo hart. TATTOO LIFESTYLEZ FEATURE
  • TATTOO LIFESTYLEZ FEATURE



  • uscis may come out with a rule that would exclude h4 time from h1 time. As of now, the rule has not published which means ur h1 time includes time spent in h4 status. please check with ur attorney about the expected publication of the
    rule.





    tattoo hart. heart tattoo sketch. tribal
  • heart tattoo sketch. tribal



  • Hi!

    Much like many in this forum, my husband and I are stuck in this retrogression mess. I have spent 3 years on H4 and 3 more in H1. I am told now that I will not be able to work until my husband's greencard process has moved beyond the 485 stage. Our lawyer is suggesting that I can extend my H1 by 3 years by making a good faith argument to the USCIS that I have not utilized the full 6 years in H1 time and a secondary arguement that my husband has an approved 140 petition that can allow extension of H time. I will really appreciate any opinions from the forum members and from people who may tried this before. Please respond!





    2010 Carey Hart Tattoos tattoo hart. heart tattoos with angel wings
  • heart tattoos with angel wings



  • It clearly says "evaluation from an official who has the authority to grant college-level credit for training and/or experience in the speciality at an accredited college or univeristy, which has a program for granting such credit based on an individual's training and/or work experience."

    The above person is called a professor.

    USCIS wants to know from a professor whether the job profile really needs the degree's you have i.e. is that a good match?

    I'm an analyst myself and was asked if MBA is relevant to what the job is. Any educated person can answer that question but USCIS wanted a letter from some professor. If you attorney can not do it then approach your old professors and tell them that you need a letter stating that the job profile you have requires the degree which you also have.. Makes sense??? More like a recommendation letter without actually stating your name.



    Hi NoUserName,

    here more details:

    Bachelors in Civil
    Masters in Civil
    And having 3+ years experience as computer systems analyst

    My lawyer is saying just educational evaluation is fine but after I read the query they are looking for more.

    I really confused how to answer this query, if you have any ideal please help me





    tattoo hart. Carey Hart Tattoo of
  • Carey Hart Tattoo of



  • I am overjoyed to the extent of tearing up!! I cannot thank IV and all the people who have made an effort at turning this table.

    How must I thank you all? Really I mean it from the bottom of my heart, You guys have done such an incredible job!!! When there was no hope, you have made me believe in one thing for sure - Where there is will, there is a way.

    Thank you!!!!! You have made many people happy and I am sure everyone is blessing this team and all the people who have worked for it so hard.

    Always will remember this day. I will continue to help and be a part of this team.





    hair carey hart tattoo. Carey Hart Tattoos amp; the; Carey Hart Tattoos amp; the tattoo hart. Hart amp; Huntington Tattoo
  • Hart amp; Huntington Tattoo



  • Friends,
    We applied for 485 on July23rd. Still no FP notices have received. Lawyer says waiting is only option...

    Please vote on your FP Notices status......





    tattoo hart. Carey Hart Tattoo of
  • Carey Hart Tattoo of



  • it sounds like PD is a MUST for approval but for actual processing order , as in backlog queue, it seems purely by luck :(





    hot Carey Hart Tattoos tattoo hart. sacred heart tattoo
  • sacred heart tattoo



  • Thank You Ms. Sen.

    Could you please suggest some other ways to take care of the 3 years pending I-140. i know premium process is one way to go for it & make INS pick the case. But is there any other way?

    Thanx in advance





    house and an array of tattoos, tattoo hart. mark of cain tattoos Hart
  • mark of cain tattoos Hart



  • http://cli.gs/De4Z4u

    BTW, what's scary about this memo..

    Infact, I find it encouraging, that TSC is trying to facilitate the process one way or other, given their system deficiency.





    tattoo TATTOO LIFESTYLEZ FEATURE tattoo hart. Hart Hart Tattoo.
  • Hart Hart Tattoo.



  • haven't you heard 'keep your friends close..keep your enemies closer'...blocking the channel might not help...

    there is an online petition happening here..

    after we have seen what can be achieved, I don't think so it will be really tough to make it clear..

    I already signed the petition but it is also important that we stop watching them. Don't visit CNN.com since it's advertising is based --in a way-- on the number of hits. Don't buy time magazine since it is affiliated with CNN. During casual conversation, if the topic is about news, make it a point to tell your friend that you are doubting the integrity of CNN since some of it's shows are anti-immigrant --both legal and illegal. If you are lucky(or unlucky) to be included in a survey about "NEWS NETWORKS", leave a comment and be specific that you don't like CNN because it supports "Lou Dobbs." This small things might not mean a lot but it's a step to the right direction.





    pictures heart tattoo sketch. tribal tattoo hart. Hart and Huntington Thomas
  • Hart and Huntington Thomas



  • Thank you gc_chahiye for you nice explaination. I agreed with your comment on completing 180 days....will do that. I may invoke AC21 afterwards with EAD rather going with H1B transfer as that make better sense to me.....

    Any sugessions.....???

    Also I heard that the time limit of 6 months to apply the I-140 after the labor is approved is only applies to people who substuting the approved labor. I am not sure how far that is true, any clarifications would be great.

    Thanks,
    M

    staying on H1 is always recomended as it gives you a safety net... Its your call.. If you are joining a company that does provide the H1 option, go for it.
    LC substitution is dead. The rule limiting LC to 180 days came in the same set of regulations that banned LC substitutions, hence maybe the confusion, however the two are NOT tied. LCs are valid for 180 days period.
    See http://www.murthy.com/nflash/nf_051607.html





    dresses sacred heart tattoo tattoo hart. Tattoos On Carey Hart
  • Tattoos On Carey Hart



  • http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=6727
    http://www.durrani.com/newsite/news_items/nactive_disp.asp?ID=4183
    http://www.laborimmigration.com/2008/11/texas-service-introduces-streamline-procedure-for-i-485s-and-i-140s/





    makeup Carey Hart Tattoo of tattoo hart. and an array of tattoos,
  • and an array of tattoos,



  • I was on OPT for certain amount of time. But my H1B was approved during my 6th month of OPT . So unless there is any mention of future starting date on your H1B approval notice, you stand to loose the OPT and will be on H1B the moment you receive your receipt number. The REF does not matter at all as you have the receipt number and if you feel confident to deal with your reference.

    Hope I did not confuse you further.





    girlfriend Hart Hart Tattoo. tattoo hart. images Small Heart Tattoo
  • images Small Heart Tattoo



  • ramus, really appreciate your dedication in taking ownership of geeting people to send webfax. For the record sent the webfax, got my wife to send the web fax as well. Since people are so lazy if you ask somebody to send webfax, also include the url alteast that way they might click on the url and send the web fax. the url for the web fax is

    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_iv_webfax&task=getContactDetails&Itemid=46

    People for your own sake please follow all action alerts, web fax, calling senators emails etc. This is now or never

    HI.. Could you please send web-fax.. We want to reach 3000 number tonight..

    If core team is doing so much, can we do this for ourself and show them our support.
    Thank you so much.





    hairstyles Carey Hart Tattoo of tattoo hart. Hart amp; Huntington Tattoo
  • Hart amp; Huntington Tattoo



  • Hello everyone - My company has announced a 10% across the board paycut. I am sulking over it as there is no job guarantee. I am in a big consulting org. There are no new projects coming and my project is there till end of April. I have I140 approved but I am afraid that my employer may seek to revoke it , if I leave on my own.

    Gurus - Do you think it is wise to use AC21 in this situation. It will take years for me to get back to (2-3) my original salary level and if I accept the paycut and lay off happens, the future employer may seek further paycut or same salary.

    My wife has already lost job and hence I am paranoid that I have taken almost 50% paycut if we consider 2 incomes. I dont think economy is THAT bad.





    My lawyer has everything ready to go, Will monitor the situation and will decide accordingly... Most likely, looks like mine will be applied towards the end of July... Also depends on what August VB has to offer, but her concerns are what if USCIS not receipt nor reject and hold the papers, saying the cases are subject to litigation and will not process until a court decides....? etc... and mean time if the dates become current.... what needs to be done...

    Also one thing, I observed, most of the updates from most attorneys seems to be the same... looks like all are going with what Aila/Ailf suggests....

    Hope some interim relief is provided and this whole mess is cleared in favor of the applicants, as we are ones who are really affected





    My close friend mentioned - recently aged parents of a Cisco Systemss manager came from Madras. They arrived in SFO and were asked to go back, since they had come here a year before and had asked for an extension of visa from 6 months to 1 year, they stayed and then went back. They came back this year to visit and were denied entry at Port of ENtry. His parents were in 75 years range and have vowed not to come back.

    I believe their doucmented were in order otherwise. So it is tough to take things for granted.



    Blog Archive