playing soccer

images Little child playing soccer playing soccer. Boys Playing Soccer
  • Boys Playing Soccer



  • 1. You said you entered US in 12/06 with PP expiring 5/07......if PP has an expiry date of <180 days, the Immigration guy in India normally should not allow you to board the flight.

    2. The last issued I-94 is the valid I-94.

    3. Your logical option would be to talk to an Immigration Officer in your local USCIS office and do whatever he/she suggests. There are a couple of posts which talk about potential solutions, please research them.

    Cheers and Good luck.





    wallpaper Boys Playing Soccer playing soccer. boys playing soccer
  • boys playing soccer



  • Transaction ID: 15509419M155420

    You sent a payment of $100.00 USD to Immigration Voice (donations@immigrationvoice.org)

    It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.





    playing soccer. playing soccer silhouettes
  • playing soccer silhouettes



  • ...If USCIS takes more than 3 months to renew your EAD, you could visit the nearest USCIS field office and request for an interim EAD after you have accrued 90 days of filing EAD renewal....

    Didn't they stopped issuing interim EADs half an year ago?





    2011 boys playing soccer playing soccer. Bieber playing soccer
  • Bieber playing soccer



  • This is the text that i see on Govtrack.us
    http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=s110-1348
    Are we missing some thing here, I see SKILL is part of this draft!!:confused:





    playing soccer. Gnurf character playing soccer
  • Gnurf character playing soccer



  • Hi,
    I am ready to send my EAD/AP renewal forms - not sure where to send is it NSC or TSC. My I485 is currently pending at TSC. All my previous applications have receipt numbers starting with SRC.

    My lawyer (actually para-legal) mentioned that she will send them to NSC - I am not sure since she screwed it up once before.

    Please let me know if we have to send EAD/AP renewals to same service center where our I-485 is currently pending or it does not matter.

    Thanks a lot.
    - nk





    playing soccer. Children playing soccer
  • Children playing soccer



  • I think there is no truth to this. Can anyone point to a link to verify?





    playing soccer. Little Girl Playing Soccer
  • Little Girl Playing Soccer



  • o, i didn't realize the order, i feel pretty stupid...





    2010 playing soccer silhouettes playing soccer. Little child playing soccer
  • Little child playing soccer



  • hi,
    Can someone help me with the situation i'm in.
    I had H1B Visa validityfrom X company from 06/2004 - 12/2007.Applied for extension in June 2007. I had
    query on it and i got status update in Feb 2008,stating request for evidence(RFE) documents.
    X company send the documents but got denial on May 2 , 2008. I had 2 options at this point of time
    first one was make an appeal with right documents. second one was to leave the country in 30
    days which i has NOT choosen obviously.
    In the mean time, i have applied for H1-B Transfer with new company with premium processing. Also made appeal with old company (X) , I'm waiting for the decision of appeal. but now, i got
    APPROVAL on my H1-B Transfer with new company.
    I-94 that i have on my passport is with Old company(X) .

    Question is:
    I need to revalidate my visa that was expired in December 2007. I received my H1B extention last week
    when i met Immigration officer close to where i live. she said u r good to travel with new I#94 number (which is same as old one). but without visa how would it be possible.
    Do i really need stamping to go out of US to visit my native country?

    Pls advise. Any answers would be appreciated

    + you need a new visa stamp to re-enter the country. New approval notice alone is not enough.

    + did you get an I-94 with the new companys H1 approval notice? When you applied that H1, what did you specify as your old employer? company X or the company whose H1 was denied and is now under appeal? Because that makes the intermediate H1 a 'bridge' petition, and opens up potentical complications.... read the following:
    http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5176
    http://www.murthy.com/chatlogs/ch021808_P.html





    playing soccer. of kids playing soccer
  • of kids playing soccer



  • thats what I mean...

    nice... :P :P :P :P

    I love negative space... :sleep:

    Rev:elderly:





    hair Bieber playing soccer playing soccer. girl playing soccer
  • girl playing soccer



  • Texas also planning to join the bandwagon..

    Texas lawmaker to introduce anti-immigration bill - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100428/ap_on_re_us/us_immigration_texas_1)

    I can already see a future where there would be a law that would demand all immigrants wear some kind of bar code (rfid) so that it would be easier for law enforcement to track them down. :eek:

    In regards to CIR..its all hogwash..my guess is that Dems are going to bring it on the floor and put up a masked brave fight to show that they at least tried to pass an immigration bill.





    playing soccer. Soccer players playing soccer
  • Soccer players playing soccer



  • You cannot use current job's experience in any situation
    From the above posts you can defintely use the priority date once I-140 is approved and move on.

    My Question is can you start a new application under PERM with the same company, use the experience gained in the current company to apply under EB2, and use the locked priority date.

    Hope I make sense. I have been with my current company for more than 5 years and used the EB3 category and have no intention of leaving etc, but if I were to reapply and use the old priority dates, my dates would be current.

    Thanks in advance for your comments.:)





    hot Gnurf character playing soccer playing soccer. I love playing soccer.
  • I love playing soccer.



  • Hi all,

    I have come to texas on a B1 to the client location. I stayed with my colleague who has a apartment here. When we left to office ( my first day ) .I made a mistake leaving my passport and others in apartment. .

    I have applied and got a new passport .

    I have applied for I-94 by filing I-102 . The processing dates are very slow for this . I only have a reciept of this and nothing.

    I am leaving 3july next month...what need to be done....i dont even have a VISA.

    And what needs to be done for B1 VISA.

    I emailed the chennai US embassy but couldnt get any reply............



    PLEAASE...HELP:(:confused:





    house Dogs Playing Soccer playing soccer. girl playing soccer
  • girl playing soccer



  • Uptill 2001/2002 H1B transfer/extensions used to take 15 days to 1 month. Now they take anywhere between 4-8 months. You'll see once the premium I-140 comes into being. The regular I-140 will take forever. Premium processings have implications on regular processing. Basically they are discouraging people to file in regular queue.

    I disagree. The introduction of premium processing didnt slow regular H1B transfer down. H1B transfer was slow even before premium processing existed.
    It also depends on traffic. Some years, when H1 quota was 195K, obviously the number would slow people down.





    tattoo Children playing soccer playing soccer. playing soccer-just how
  • playing soccer-just how



  • The entry for the DV 2008 (aka Visa Lottery) commenced yesterday and would run until noon of Dec. 3. While some countries like India and China are not eligible to participate, it is important to point out some changes that might be indicative of what would happen per current immigration legislations.

    In the entry form, questions about educational qualifications and country of present residence have been included. These questions have never been asked in the 13 years the visa lottery has been running. I suspect this is anticipatory of the CIR (or some variations or portions of the CIR) being passed before the results of the lottery start to trickle out in April next year. If you all would recall, the dead CIR bill passed by the senate in May had provisions that the Visa Lottery should be modified to reserve 75% of the 55K visas to applicants with advanced degrees and it would be strategic to capture this data in advance in anticipation of legislative changes.

    Now, while this is not good news in it self, it could however be that the Dept. of State knows or anticipates that the piece of legislation in question and indeed more immigration legislations would be passed after the November elections and more than likely, before April. I think this is a good pointer for us and we can't but wait to see how things unfold.

    In the interim, you can visist http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ to fill out an application if you are from an eligible country.

    Goodluck.





    pictures Little Girl Playing Soccer playing soccer. Kid Playing Soccer
  • Kid Playing Soccer



  • Is there any minumum periods which i can reenter to us with the same old VISA. Means if i travel back on July/Aug and my VISA expires on Sept. I heard i should have a minimum 3 months validity for the VISA before i am reentering to US. Is that true?





    dresses I love playing soccer. playing soccer. shirt when playing Soccer
  • shirt when playing Soccer



  • CIR (aka mass amnesty) was not doable in the past, and is not now and wont be in future. They could not do it even when democratic party was in power in congress (high tide of democratic party). It is impossible now with GOP in control.

    It si pure lip seervice by Sen Reid

    If this bill was introduced, we need to meet with lawmaker offices and put pressure on them. Our responsibility is to do our part and leave the outcome to prayers, But not even trying should not be an option. What are we going to loose?





    makeup of kids playing soccer playing soccer. Dogs Playing Soccer
  • Dogs Playing Soccer



  • Can an H-4 visa holder living in the US work for an Indian employer via Internet? Can he use this experience while transferring to H-1B?

    To acquire an H-1B visa, all work experience must be live work experience. Work over the Internet is not considered live experience as defined by the H-1B application process.

    In addition, it is against immigration rules to work in any form or manner on an H-4 visa. The immigration rules clearly state that H-4 holders can only do voluntary work.

    Faqs - H-4 Visa (http://www.assureconsulting.com/faqs/h4_visa.shtml)

    I am 100% sure , H4 visa holders cannot work in any position which pays them. It is a violation of the visa.

    Right now are you working on h4 visa via internet (telecommute) ?

    Thanks GCDreamer and sbmallik.
    Are you saying that an H4 visa holder cannot work online for an Indian co. and earn Indian income while residing in the US?





    girlfriend playing soccer-just how playing soccer. Old men playing soccer
  • Old men playing soccer



  • Is it ok to mention the last date of my previous employment at august 23rd. The employment letter I receive from company A states the same. Last time I got my H1 visa stamped using same information. However, this time I am going to a different consulate and not sure what could be the out come. I also have advance parole with me. If worst happens can I use advance parole?





    hairstyles Soccer players playing soccer playing soccer. 0043_Kids playing soccer at
  • 0043_Kids playing soccer at



  • Thanks a lot. I find your suggestions great and if followed, will definitly make a difference. Thanks once again.





    My Wife and I were scheduled to have our fingerprints taken on July 7th and July 9th respectively. Today, we received a letter for my wife and the letter says "Appointment Canceled" "No need to appear at ASC".

    The letter does not say if they are going to reschedule OR the reason for cancelling.

    I am a July 2007 applicant and this is the first FP appts we have got.

    Does anybody have this kind of experience before?
    Do you think I should show up at the ASC on the previously scheduled date OR just wait for a new letter and date.

    My case is in TSC.

    Any comment is appreciated.

    Thanks.
    Bipin :mad:





    Dear Guru's

    I got rejection notice from TSC for a valid I-485 application stating that "A Visa number is not available at the present time".

    However, I have two I-140 approved one in EB3 with 10-Nov-2004 as PD and another I-140 in EB2 category with 10-Aug-2007 as PD.

    It is evident that Based on 10-Nov-2004 my PD is current and my application highlighted the same in bright cover sheet and my application still got rejected.

    based on notice we filed the same application back and this time CC'd to ombudsman emphasizing the same fact for PD.

    Its been a week we respond to rejection notice and haven't got either acceptance or rejection letter. and haven't heard back from ombudsman.

    I am optimistic and would wait to get the response but I am worried since only 5 business days left before the dates get retrogressed.

    I would like to know what actions do I need to take "while the date is current"; so that I can pursue my case further after 9/30/2008.

    Is there anyway I can talk to ombudsman office and get personal attention to my case.

    Guru's please help me out with your experience and ideas.

    I filed last year with 2 I-140's wherein 1st was current and second was not. They accepted it.
    I think you can still ask them even after 09/30. You may want to keep record of your dispatches.

    BTW, it (filing with 2 I-140) is not a good idea as you may need to keep reminding them.



    Blog Archive