lovers wallpapers

images Love Wallpapers lovers wallpapers. Christmas Lovers Wallpaper
  • Christmas Lovers Wallpaper



  • I am curious. What is WOM?
    To my knowledge there is no way to expedite the AOS process.

    Gurus?

    WOM means Writ of Mandamus. Its filing a case against USCIS when you case has been unnecessarily delayed. You need to exhaust all venues before approaching the court





    wallpaper Christmas Lovers Wallpaper lovers wallpapers. lovers wallpaper no8301
  • lovers wallpaper no8301



  • exactly! this is almost a disaster for EB folks, most people dont realize that: they think the queue is getting smaller. The queue will remain the same, .

    If you take out 61000 out of a queue the queue becomes smaller. It is as simple as that.

    The thing is that you want to see from the point of view where you are standing in the queue. If there are no nurses ahead of you in the line (as Paskal mentioned that earlier 50,000 were recaptured), that doesn't mean there are no nurses behind you in the queue. Overall size of the the queue becomes smaller.

    However, it would have been good if the recapture was for everyone (not just nurses). Something is better than nothing. No recapture is better than recapture for someone.





    lovers wallpapers. Sad+lovers+wallpapers
  • Sad+lovers+wallpapers



  • I had only I-485 receipt (previous I-94 expired, passport had validity for only 3 weeks) and in MA I got a driver's license for 5 years.





    2011 lovers wallpaper no8301 lovers wallpapers. Love Christian Wallpaper
  • Love Christian Wallpaper



  • I drove to Canada for H1-visa stamp renewal a few weeks ago and was surprised that Canada Immigration did not ask for my I-94 at point of entry.
    I asked the immigration officer if they should take my I-94 but they declined saying it wasn't necessary and that I'd get an I-94 when coming back into the U.S, which is exactly what happened so perhaps this is perfectly normal.
    I am not worrying about it at all.

    I think when travel to with North America(Canada & Mexico) you need not submit you current I 94 if you are going to reneter within 30 days of your exit.





    lovers wallpapers. Bob Marley iPhone Wallpaper
  • Bob Marley iPhone Wallpaper



  • I am also travelling with the family in June for a couple of months !

    the murthy link and this thread over all is helpful !

    Our company's lawyer mentioned that if the 485 gets approved while abroad then when I come back I just tell the officer at the entry point that I was out and do not have the card in hand. So I enter using AP.


    I also asked him (and in another thread here ) if I can have the card mailed to India by a friend and he said yes, I can do that if I am comfortable with it.

    On a different note , one other person mentioned to me that one has to be in the US when the 485 application is approved or else they can reject the application, but that does not sound true and nor I have heard anything like that from the lawyer or in any of the forums !!

    Then whats the purpose of AP....?





    lovers wallpapers. lovers wallpapers. romantic lovers wallpapers. love-wallpapers, Romantic-;
  • lovers wallpapers. romantic lovers wallpapers. love-wallpapers, Romantic-;



  • In general, it is based on your priority date i.e. labor filing date. but in some cases, i know few people having 2003 priority date approved but we know that there are many people in 2001 or 2002 are still waiting for approval. so it depends on the USCIS immigration officers who review the application but they approve only when your priority dates are current. name check delay or any RFE may delay the approval including applicant who are from oversubscribed countries has to wait longer.





    lovers wallpapers. Cute+love+wallpapers+for+
  • Cute+love+wallpapers+for+



  • Please advise urgently.

    Say today my I-140 is denied.
    Current H1B is getting renewals due to labor pending for more than 1 year, so getting 1 year renewals.
    Now I-140 is denied.
    Lawyer is opening an MTR.
    We dont know when the decision will come. May be positive, may be negative.

    1.What happens to my current H1B which is due for renewal in Mar 2011. Can I continue to work, while MTR is pending.
    2. Can I get extensions while MTR is pending.
    3. If I get extension based on pending MTR, What happens to extended H1B if MTR says I-140 denied.





    2010 Sad+lovers+wallpapers lovers wallpapers. Love Wallpapers
  • Love Wallpapers



  • Another example of how this issue has now so clearly become a political hot potato in this country.





    lovers wallpapers. Lovely Lovers wallpaper
  • Lovely Lovers wallpaper



  • Dear Admin, can you please delete above post by eastindia!
    EastIndia : 94% of the voters know how to use it, and I hope you are one among them.





    hair Love Christian Wallpaper lovers wallpapers. lovers wallpapers. romantic
  • lovers wallpapers. romantic



  • Any more advices please





    lovers wallpapers. lovers wallpapers for desktop.
  • lovers wallpapers for desktop.



  • As far as I know, there is another one for US Educated Advance Degree in STEM. But I don't remember the number of the bill.

    On what basis are you saying this?
    If EB folks don't want to do anything for their own benefit, there won't be any hope even after 2009. We will be over shadowed by 12 million folks once 2009 kicks in. Good luck finding a solution then.

    We already have 2 bills (HR5882 and HR 5921) in the Judiciary committee, did U call U'r lawmaker and seek support from him/her.

    PD's don't move forward based on ppl praying, it moves based on supply and demand. Right now the demand is very high and the supply of visa is very low. We can improve the supply situation if the bills goes through.





    hot Bob Marley iPhone Wallpaper lovers wallpapers. lovers wallpaper no8298
  • lovers wallpaper no8298



  • Me too! Citizen of India.

    :)





    house romantic lovers wallpapers. lovers wallpapers. lovers wallpapers. love wallpapers free. love wallpapers free. mattcube64
  • lovers wallpapers. love wallpapers free. love wallpapers free. mattcube64



  • Hello,

    Could anybody please post the latest going on with today's hearing - Committee on Government Reform Hearing: U.S. Competiteveness.

    I am not able to find any news/update on this.

    Thanks,





    tattoo lovers wallpapers. romantic lovers wallpapers. love-wallpapers, Romantic-; lovers wallpapers. lovers wallpapers free
  • lovers wallpapers free



  • I received a NOID (Notice Of Intent Deny) from USCIS.
    Reason: The Form I-693 is incomplete that there is no evidence that the required TB skin test has been conducted or any annotation from civil surgeon stating that this test was medically inappropriate. Therefore we are requesting that you submit a new form I-693 which indicates that the TB skin test has been administered along with the results.

    I called the surgeon who did my medical exam in 2005, they said that during that time, the TB skin test is optional and they had done only x-ray test instead of skin test.

    When I told the doctor about this NOID, he said they I can take only the skin test and they can attach the skin test result with the existing I-693 form and mail the sealed envelop to the USCIS.

    Do you have any idea at what stage the NOID is issued? Am I close enough to get 485 approved?
    Did anyone faced a similar situation like mine?

    It doesn't matter when NOID is issued. All that matters is TB test, get it done as fast as possible.





    pictures Cute+love+wallpapers+for+ lovers wallpapers. love wallpapers with
  • love wallpapers with



  • All,

    My point in putting up that post was to make people aware that just the existence of the present PACE bill doesn't get us anywhere.

    This issue will be run like a political campaign -- i.e. just like in a political campaign, the other side has a relatively rapid response team that has one job and one job only -- to shoot down, discredit points made by our side on a day to day basis. We and others will hopefully build a coalition that does the same, i.e. responds to these points in the media in a calm, rational,speedy way. We cannot ignore the other side -- that is practically suicide.

    My point was not for us to start venting in this forum. Once we start coordinating activities with other groups and our lobbying firm, we can start to pass on any rational, statistics based responses that any of our members come up with.

    I feel that calling people names, even the other side, doesn't help. Save that for your buddies or for a non-public forum.

    best,
    Berkeleybee





    dresses lovers wallpaper no8298 lovers wallpapers. emo lovers wallpapers.
  • emo lovers wallpapers.



  • dont go and get caught in swine flu

    I'm planning to travel to India next month. My passport expires in December 09 and my H1b stamp on the passport expires in July of 2010. Will there be any problem at the POE because of the short valid months left in the passport and H1B visa.

    Thanks,





    makeup Lovely Lovers wallpaper lovers wallpapers. romantic lovers wallpapers.
  • romantic lovers wallpapers.



  • Not really .... My brother worked in India for 3 years and worked here in US for 5 years before moving back to India and he is earning good too.

    Salary for any job depends on lot of factors. How one negotiates is a key factor.


    _________________
    Not a legal advice.

    I am skeptical about these high salaries. Companies have range for each position. good negotiation may get you the higher end but you can not go from 25L to 45L by negotiating.

    The media there (and ppl too) like to talk about high salaries. This facebook article shows ppl obsession on the topic and a whole article about one studen't offer is ridiculous and vulgar in a way .





    girlfriend lovers wallpapers free lovers wallpapers. Apple Love - Wallpaper :
  • Apple Love - Wallpaper :



  • I just applied I-485 with EAD/AP on July 2nd. my wife also has H1. I am the primary to 485.

    Question:

    My wife wants to go for permanent position on EAD. When she will eligible for permanent position? After 180 days or can before?

    Please seniors advice on this. because she is going to get contract-to-hire position.





    hairstyles lovers wallpapers for desktop. lovers wallpapers. lovers wallpapers. wallpaper lovers. wallpapers
  • lovers wallpapers. wallpaper lovers. wallpapers



  • Check this out...
    http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus/001200707182165.htm





    Nice shots, Anders. And you're right on track with your thinking about getting wheel spin to really enhance the photos mixed in with a combination of panning shots as well. There is something about wheel spin and motion that really adds to an image. Cox's pic is a great example and dan13 has some good ones in his gallery too. So the question is how much? Just enough is the answer. One of my buddies is a professional auto racing photographer. He's had mag covers and they fly him around to different tracks, even to Japan. So he's the real deal and very good and his published pans are flawless. But he says it's still trial and error and every track condition is different and it still takes a bunch to get a good one. Now he can get dialed in a lot quicker than most of us, but you get the point. Keep slowing it down until you get it. :) Hope that helps a little. Later, Kevin





    I have been reminising in contributing , and if contribution is the only factor, will start contribution. But I did do congressional letter as and when there was a campaign.

    But more than for me, i am reaching out to all others in IV.



    Blog Archive