hiphop wallpaper

images hiphop Wallpapers Free hiphop wallpaper. Screenshots HipHop Backgrounds
  • Screenshots HipHop Backgrounds



  • Mine is pending in CSC since April 2008. My husband's extension was applied in July, and it came through in September. But mine is delayed like crazy. Processing date last month was June 16 or something. We have filed SR on Oct 28, but there hasnt been any updates until now.

    Bottom line, USCIS=random!


    Could you please share how you filed SR, my h1 extn is pending for 92 days.





    wallpaper Screenshots HipHop Backgrounds hiphop wallpaper. HipHop Wallpapers
  • HipHop Wallpapers



  • Overall, what I feel is, anyone can screw up. There is no gaurantee on immigration lawyers. Immigration law is very complicated, every decision is made on a case to case basis, and there are no proper defined protocols, most immigration laws when implemented, these lawyers deal with them on trial and error basis, so when INS changes their ways, these lawyers seem to have screwed up, but then these lawyers adapt to the change, unfortunately the immigrant suffers. Thats how this system is.
    do not name lawyers in your posts- admin





    hiphop wallpaper. wallpaper hip hop. wallpaper
  • wallpaper hip hop. wallpaper



  • Hi,

    I have been selected for the Green Card Diversity lottery and have some questions:

    I have been working for the past 6 years on a H1B visa and have been laid off in March.
    I am currently out of status, my H1B has expired, but I have an approved extension I797A form and I-94 untill October 2010.
    I am planning to return to my home country July 31 (at that point I will be out of status for 4.5 months, but have not aquired unlawful presence).

    1- Is my Green card application/approval in jeopardy by being out of status?
    2- Is it possible to have my status adjusted and proceed inside the United States?
    3- Do I increase my changes to obtain approval if I return as soon as possible to my home country instead of waiting until July 31st?
    4- Is it possible for me to travel to the US on a tourist visa while waiting for a response from the consular center?http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif
    5- Overall, what would be the recommended approach to give the best chance of approval?

    Thanks in advance!
    Congragulations for winning the Lottery!:)
    1. Being out of status for upto 6 months ( 180 days is Ok). generally ?USCIS will pardon it
    2. I am not sure
    3 dont; know
    4. yes
    5. consult a good attorney





    2011 HipHop Wallpapers hiphop wallpaper. hip hop graffiti wallpapers.
  • hip hop graffiti wallpapers.



  • What did the rejection notice say. Did it mention that checks are missing or did it say right amount was not included. My rejection notice said that the check was not made for $1010.00 But my lawyer says that the returned packet did not have the original checks in it and that the text on the notice is just a catch-all reason.

    When did you resubmit it and did you hear any update ?

    I have not received any receipt or rejection yet. Speaking to my lawyer, I understand that they missed to send the check.





    hiphop wallpaper. GHETTO LARGE Wallpaper
  • GHETTO LARGE Wallpaper



  • Mostly my question was misunderstood...

    I am not asking about Visa Bulletin etc. I know about VB. I am also not asking about porting EB3 to EB2. My question is very very simple...

    "ASSUME" that EB2 and EB3 dates are CURRENT then who would get priority? Is it based on RD? or EB2 vs EB3...





    hiphop wallpaper. New Hip Hop Music,
  • New Hip Hop Music,



  • Congratulations!

    Thanks. But, I am still not sure if I can start celebrating.





    hiphop wallpaper. hip hop wallpapers.
  • hip hop wallpapers.



  • Hi Everyone,

    Is it really necessary to inform USCIS of change of address.

    Do mails,notifications or cards from USCIS get forwarded to the new ADDRESS like all other mails.

    Will appreciate your views.

    Mails from USCIS are not forwarded. They are returned back to USCIS.





    2010 wallpaper hip hop. wallpaper hiphop wallpaper. hiphop Wallpapers Free
  • hiphop Wallpapers Free



  • I have been working in US continously since May 2003. I have not committed a single crime other than an occasional traffic ticket. I have a fantastic work ethic and can give tons of references of clients and people who I have worked with. I have paid taxes at the rate 25% to 28% in the last 6 years. I pay property taxes. I have never missed or been late on a single credit card or rent or bill payment. I have excellent credit history. After 6 years now recently I wanted to go to India to see my ailing father who had a heart attack and my attorney warned me that since I am on H1 visa and working as a consultant and am not a full time employee I should go to India since the US consulate in India is rejecting or deffering issuing of visas quoting various reasons. They are basically trying to make life miserable for people regardless of their experience or value they bring to the table. What am I supposed to do? Do you just want me to go back to India - is that the end game here? I will if thats what you want. I will pull my money from the US economy I have invested in. Stop paying county and property and federal taxes. Stop paying license fees every year to the county. I will stop paying the humougous H1B visa extension fees. I hope this is what you want as you build your country's future with illegal immigrants whom you seem to favor more than people who are here legally. I wont even tell you how frustrating it has been to wait for Green Card which seems beyond possible!

    Well Said. Others please share your thoughts.





    hiphop wallpaper. Kanye West - Hip Hop,
  • Kanye West - Hip Hop,



  • 1% to 5% cases are listed in .

    Aug 6, 2008 @ 6:30PM EST:

    For EB2 chargeability India: So far in Aug we have 36 GC approvals listed in .

    TSC 34( cases) - 680(based on 5%) to 3400(based on 1%)
    NSC 02( cases) - 040(based on 5%) to 0200(based on 1%)

    Aug 5, 2008 @ 5:00PM EST:

    For EB2 chargeability India: So far in Aug we have 25 GC approvals listed in .

    TSC 23( cases) - 460(based on 5%) to 2300(based on 1%)
    NSC 02( cases) - 040(based on 5%) to 0200(based on 1%)

    What is does 1% to 5% means ?





    hair hip hop graffiti wallpapers. hiphop wallpaper. Wallpaper Hip Hop; hip hop wallpaper. Hip Hop Wallpapers Pictures
  • Wallpaper Hip Hop; hip hop wallpaper. Hip Hop Wallpapers Pictures



  • I have PD of Nov 2006, 140-Approved, 485-July 2nd. I have not got any LUD on any of my applications. So, this soft LUD might not be for everybody.

    Ah, now this brings up interesting questions, where is your 485 being processed?:o

    If it is texas as per your profile, then , maybe only NSC had the update?





    hiphop wallpaper. hiphop wallpaper. oelozecy: wallpaper hip hop. HipHop Backgrounds (Lite) for
  • hiphop wallpaper. oelozecy: wallpaper hip hop. HipHop Backgrounds (Lite) for



  • Thanks all of you. I'll keep you posted once my medical is done.





    hot GHETTO LARGE Wallpaper hiphop wallpaper. hiphop wallpaper. hiphop wallpaper. wallpapers wolf; wallpapers wolf.
  • hiphop wallpaper. hiphop wallpaper. wallpapers wolf; wallpapers wolf.



  • When things are all set..... I wonder when that will be.... Will it be after one gets RN... or GC.. or Citizenship...

    I would have reported the doctor's mix up, but the staff at the clinic said that they didnt know they had to provide a supplimentary form.. as per them, the I-693 didnt say a suppli form had to be sent.. i didnt bother to check if what they were saying is true, becoz its not in our hands anyway.. hopefully it will only be a RFE.. and my lawyer did say they will send the new sealed envelopes to USCIS once they get the receipts..

    That is unfortunate. I hope everything gets taken care for you and you get the receipts.

    When things are all set, why don't you send an official complaint to the USCIS about the doctor. I wonder how she became a "Civil Surgeon" if she doesn't know as simple a thing as sending a supplement form for vaccinations. It would be good to get such doctors weeded out of the USCIS system.





    house hiphop wallpaper. hiphop hiphop wallpaper. hiphop wallpaper. hiphop wallpaper. kareena naked wallpaper; kareena naked
  • hiphop wallpaper. hiphop wallpaper. kareena naked wallpaper; kareena naked



  • @ Meet

    You will not get new H1. Your remaining time on H1 will be extended once you decide to do COS from H4 to H1. If you were out of country for one full year ony then you will get NEW H1 and then the new fee hike applies to you.
    But if you were not out of country for one year then you will get the same H1 extended for the remainder period (6 years minus what ever you have used so far). The new fee hike applies to new H1 applications only.

    Hope that helps.

    Do we need to apply H4 to H1 thru the same original company to reinstate the old H1.

    Please let me know.





    tattoo New Hip Hop Music, hiphop wallpaper. hiphop wallpaper. wallpaper; hip hop wallpaper. 100%. Wallpaper
  • hiphop wallpaper. wallpaper; hip hop wallpaper. 100%. Wallpaper



  • Here are the numbers to call CNN.
    <B>
    CNN
    (843) 763-6631 | 60 Markfield Dr # 4 Charleston, SCzip code

    Search the Web | More Information
    Business Categories: Television Station Representatives,more...
    Map| Driving Directions| What's Nearby?| Send to Mobile Phone
    CNN
    (202) 408-1097 | 950 Pennsylvania Ave NW Washington, DCzip code

    Search the Web | More Information
    Business Categories: Nonclassifiable Establishments
    Map| Driving Directions| What's Nearby?| Send to Mobile Phone
    CNN
    (212) 945-0691 | 225 Liberty St New York, NYzip code

    Search the Web | More Information
    </B>





    pictures hip hop wallpapers. hiphop wallpaper. wallpapers hip hop. wallpaper
  • wallpapers hip hop. wallpaper



  • Looks like more chaos has come. Nowadays nothing is working properly. How can they allow a 4 month difference in processing I140 between the 2 centers? What happened in NSC? NSC must have won the imcompetence contest among all those agencies. :-)





    dresses hiphop wallpaper. hiphop wallpaper. wallpapers wolf; wallpapers wolf. hiphop wallpaper. hiphop wallpaper
  • hiphop wallpaper



  • No Proof will work, if you receive packet after 17th Aug. So hope for best or will file on oct again :)

    Dear All,
    Today, one of my Friend’s I-485 got returned from Mail room due to Filing fee missing.

    He is 100% sure that he attached 325$+70$ filing fee along with application, he has photocopy too to prove his stand.

    He is lucky, that he is re- filing it again, my question is , what happens, if the file get returned due to mail room clerks error . Can we refile again after 17th Aug,2007 ?

    What proof we have to make sure that we filed properly, will USCIS honor our proof ( that is photocopy of all the document we retain ) as a proof that we filed properly.





    makeup Kanye West - Hip Hop, hiphop wallpaper. hiphop wallpaper. hiphop
  • hiphop wallpaper. hiphop



  • I had same experience with H1B 8 months back.I had to leave the country due to H1B Xtension denial and MTR denial.As my I140 got approved the day i landed, my employer got 3 years H1B approved and i came in with that again. Now again I140 getting "Intent to revoke". Track record of employer with USCIS is not good. That is why I am worried and looking for other options on worst case. Can you let me know about the 3 questions I asked above in my original question.
    Due to repeated issues I am asking the about other options and questions.





    girlfriend hiphop wallpaper. wallpaper; hip hop wallpaper. 100%. Wallpaper hiphop wallpaper. HipHop Backgrounds (Full)
  • HipHop Backgrounds (Full)



  • Why has the second H-1 petition been pending so long? Was there an RFE? What does the USCIS on line system show?

    What does RFE means? It shows they sent it to another processing center for processing.





    hairstyles hiphop wallpaper. oelozecy: wallpaper hip hop. HipHop Backgrounds (Lite) for hiphop wallpaper. hiphop wallpaper. Bosnian HipHop Wallpaper Image800
  • hiphop wallpaper. Bosnian HipHop Wallpaper Image800



  • Hi Charles,

    Thank you for taking the time to reply. Do you think that the appeal has any chance to succeed?

    The current perm was applied for senior developer. While the appeal is pending, can my company apply for a new perm for a different position like enterprise architect?

    Thanks

    Dexter,
    In addition to what the attorney wrote, PERM appeals take forever. So the best would be to re-apply for a new PERM.





    We need to contact the ombudsman office and talk to first Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS) Ombudsman Mr Prakash . This office can pursue INS to change its policies and has the authority to do that.

    http://www.dhs.gov/dhspublic/display?theme=11&content=1355


    Please check the above link for more information.

    Thanks
    AL





    Excellent point, I think, this is exactly the sort of pros and cons analysis we need on the ideas generated on this forum.

    BTW: I thank you for the constructive tone of your message when providing the feedback.

    this is a very good idea..but theres only one problem..we had gone to a blood donation drive to give blood..but were not allowed to because they do not take blood from people who have visited third world countries like India in the past 3 yrs.

    so we can organise a campaign like this..but blood can be donated only by people who havent visited any third world countires in the past 3 yrs.



    Blog Archive