boat wallpaper

boat wallpaper. PREVIEW this Wallpaperboat wallpaper. PREVIEW this Wallpaper
  • PREVIEW this Wallpaper



  • Without trying to sound too harsh, I think my dog could knock up something more worth going freelance about. :D





    boat wallpaper. Beautiful Sky Boat Wallpaper,boat wallpaper. Beautiful Sky Boat Wallpaper,
  • Beautiful Sky Boat Wallpaper,



  • how is that cheating? If I take a appartment on rent with lease on my name, pay my rent, pay my taxes, work for a US based company, pay my bills?

    Well..I guess..eb3retro may have wanted to know if that is not cheating then what would be anybody's intention in paying all those rents/taxes when you are not physically here :confused:





    boat wallpaper. Fisherman#39;s Boat Wallpaperboat wallpaper. Fisherman#39;s Boat Wallpaper
  • Fisherman#39;s Boat Wallpaper



  • goel_ar, Please join in the 485 filing initiative core group. Send a PM to snathan or nmdial. We have a couple of action items and can add this one too, a bigger pool of like minded people can collaborate together for common cause. Up to you to decide.





    boat wallpaper. oat wallpaper wallpaperboat wallpaper. oat wallpaper wallpaper
  • oat wallpaper wallpaper



  • Not sure if it has been posted before but I came across this on Ron Gotcher's site. Someone posted it from a Chinese EB3 website. Scroll to page 46 and you can see the waiting list details for EB3-India. Disclosure - I make no claims to its accuracy so don't flame me :-)

    http://www.eb3chinese.org/resources/E3+Waiting+List.pdf

    Is there an equivalent for EB2 in the same website pls ?

    Regards





    boat wallpaper. Sciacca oat wallpaperboat wallpaper. Sciacca oat wallpaper
  • Sciacca oat wallpaper



  • had loan with IDBI with no penalty if self paid. If you transfer to another financial institue then they charge 2%.





    boat wallpaper. Auto 4 Boat Wallpaperboat wallpaper. Auto 4 Boat Wallpaper
  • Auto 4 Boat Wallpaper



  • A friend of mine just came from India. Works for a bodyshopper. He is transferring to L-1A so that he can file in EB-1 multinational manager. Is this possible? What are the minimum requirements for EB-1?

    If it is possible this guy will be laughing a year from now, gc in hand, while we all fume and fret over retrogression, labor, i-140 etc..
    My company has filed for EB-1 multinational manager for me.....I was on L1A earlier. I dont think the process is as fast as some folks think......specially since for EB1 manager category I140 premium processing is not allowed......

    I guess the requirement for L1A is that one should be managing a business, people and processes...... and should have been employed in managerial capacity for the same company outside US......once L1A is done (it takes 5-6 days under premium procesing).....my understanding is that it establishes a strong basis for EB1 filing





    boat wallpaper. Boats 2009 Wallpapersboat wallpaper. Boats 2009 Wallpapers
  • Boats 2009 Wallpapers



  • I think I know what might have happened here. Check your I-140 petition. Check if on part 2, box "d" was checked. If yes then the officer went looking for an advanced degree (post baccalaureate) and could not find any documents and issued an RFE. It is usually customary for EB-2 to have Masters or show the job requires equivalent education / experience combo otherwise you will have to downgrade 140 to EB-3 (by checking the "e" box and amending I-140 by working with the officer, consult with your lawyer)





    boat wallpaper. Welcome to Boat to Fish!boat wallpaper. Welcome to Boat to Fish!
  • Welcome to Boat to Fish!



  • Dates were current till 2005. They were again current in between.


    dates were current till Dec 2004(http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1343.html).afterthat in 48 months (05,06,07,08)dates were current only for 1 month(July 2007) which is for about 2% of the time.

    Jan 05 VB - http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_2007.html





    boat wallpaper. Fishing-oat-koh-phanganboat wallpaper. Fishing-oat-koh-phangan
  • Fishing-oat-koh-phangan



  • Your lawyer does not know what he is talking about. There is no need to do anything. If you were on H1-B and still working at the same company, you are still under H1-B not under EAD no matter how you entered the USA.
    You will lose H1B status if and ONLY IF, you use EAD.

    AP is only a re-entry permit and has no effect on your immigration status.

    Vivek -

    I have similar situation.
    Now, my H1b expires in a few months. I am wondering whether I am eligible for H1b extension as I have Parolee I-94.
    Please let me know. Thanks





    boat wallpaper. Lonely Boat Wallpaper forboat wallpaper. Lonely Boat Wallpaper for
  • Lonely Boat Wallpaper for



  • The original poster said that she was "laid off". So the question of her sponsoring company paying her does not arise. And hence she is without a job and she knows it. On this basis I said that it would be considered fraud if she goes for H1B stamping.

    Agreed.





    boat wallpaper. Sailing Boat wallpaper - 8051boat wallpaper. Sailing Boat wallpaper - 8051
  • Sailing Boat wallpaper - 8051



  • You can get 1099 MISC on H1B and also include that in your tax returns. You need to file a separate form though. I have done this before and confirmed with my attny that there should be no issues with that. The only thing that is important is that the income must be of a passive type.





    boat wallpaper. Newport Boat Wallpaper 480×360boat wallpaper. Newport Boat Wallpaper 480×360
  • Newport Boat Wallpaper 480×360



  • Try this -

    http://www.uscts.com/?gclid=CNnlr5GitI0CFQGPWAodl2zo0Q





    boat wallpaper. Download this Wallpaper toboat wallpaper. Download this Wallpaper to
  • Download this Wallpaper to



  • UPON MORE INFO, I HAVE FOUND OUT THAT YOU NEED EMPLOYER'S LETTER AS INITIAL EVIDENCE, SORRY FOR THE MISUNDERSTANDING.





    boat wallpaper. Boat Wallpaperboat wallpaper. Boat Wallpaper
  • Boat Wallpaper



  • My app was received by NSC on 24th July and looks like NSC is processing August apps. Even, if my app got transferred to TSC, it should have been processed by now according to USCIS report on RN processing. I am not sure, what to do ?





    boat wallpaper. Wallpapers featuring; oat wallpaper. Venice oats wallpaper; Venice oats wallpaperboat wallpaper. Wallpapers featuring; oat wallpaper. Venice oats wallpaper; Venice oats wallpaper
  • Wallpapers featuring; oat wallpaper. Venice oats wallpaper; Venice oats wallpaper



  • Thanks desi and rb_248. I actually remembered that my H1 had been extended (even though I never got it stamped in the passport) - so I went with H visa status on the application form





    boat wallpaper. Boats Wallpapersboat wallpaper. Boats Wallpapers
  • Boats Wallpapers



  • Sorry to hear about your situation. Many people are in a similar boat. Even though it may not mean much now, only tough times like these give us an opportunity for introspection & give us a chance to improve our lives. So hang on. all the best. answers below.




    Dear friends,
    I have a situation here and it may not be very different from what many others are facing as well. But just that I am not sure what I should be doing now.

    I have a H1B visa and I am working for a company in NY state. I will be leaving the company on this Friday (laid off) . My company has informed me that they can hold my H1B for upto a month after which they have asked me to leave the country if they cant find another assignment for me.
    My question is :
    1) Can I transfer my H1B to some consulting company , that can atleast hold my H1B so that I stay in status? If anyone knows any info on some good consulting xompanies in NYC , that would be very helpful info for me.
    If you go after 1 month you will need paystubs for that month. Transfers are a little difficult to come by these days, specially the ones related to consulting companies. Try and find a job asap and make sure you paper work(stubs,new company) is upto date

    2) My wife is on H1B as well .. If I go as a dependent (H4) on her (in case I dont find a job) , will I still be able to shift to H1 in the middle of the year or should I wait until Apr 2010 until the qouta opens? I also would like to know how long it takes for a H1 to H4 transfer and what are the procedures for the same.
    Yes h1 to h4 is possible. Might take around 3-4 months. Cant leave US till you get a response. You can come back on h1b when you get another job. You will not be counted against any cap, will not have any time limitation and period spent on h4 will not be counted against your h1b time. However USCIS knows people are doing this so ofcourse there is increased scrutiny while going from h4 to h1

    3) Can I go from H4 to F1 and then back to H1B when the qouta opens in Apr.
    I understand you are trying to throw all you have here but changing status from H1 to H4 to F1 to h1 will raise red flags. ofcourse can be done but dont expect USCIS to be happy about it. They might throw a bunch of RFEs so make sure your case is solid.

    Consult with an immigration lawyer - that will be 200$ well spent. This is no joking matter. You need good advice. This forum can give you an idea but what you really need is professional advice

    Thanks a lot for your time. I appreciate your help in this regard.





    boat wallpaper. Turbo :: Wallpaperboat wallpaper. Turbo :: Wallpaper
  • Turbo :: Wallpaper



  • Come on Andy - I am looking forward to see you in DC

    I saw those guys in the situation room. I will look like their grandfather.:mad:





    boat wallpaper. cheese oat Wallpaper,boat wallpaper. cheese oat Wallpaper,
  • cheese oat Wallpaper,



  • What has happened has happened. Maybe USCIS and/or DOS did goof up. Or maybe they really did want to reduce the backlog and use up all the available visas, and with all the good faith they could muster, worked themselves into a frenzy and on morning of July 2nd, they realized their blunder.

    All the talk of lawsuits and class action, IMHO, is just a gravy train by the lawyers and for the lawyers. We, the 485 filers will just extras in their lush production. What kind of remedy do we expect? The Visa Bulletin is ex cathedra guidance, but subject to revision, even if there is no precedent for such revision. There is no law that spells out the formulation of the monthly Visa Bulletins. It is merely an administrative guidance tool, no different from a train schedule, with all of its implicit caveats.

    Anyhow, hard as it is, we have to hunt for the silver lining in this episode. I think if this story got enough traction as a shining example of shoddy treatment of people who respect and follow the law, and contribute positively, in every sense of the word, to the well being of the United States, we will have it in play. Intervention from the Executive and Legislative branch could then be elicited. Individually, all of us should lay out our cases, respectfully and in good detail, to the Senators and Congressmen of our areas, to let them gauge the enormity of the problem at hand. This would be dream issue for the Senators and Congress people to attend to if it gains the critical mass. Doing whatever is required to right this wrong has no downside for any of them. They can even credit themselves for somehow rescuing a remedy out of the CIR fiasco. They can be the heroes here.

    The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal have already run the story. We need to build up on this. Even the Lou Dobbs and law-and-order types in the public arena can be roped in on this one. After all, we are trying to immigrate the right way, by fastidiously following the law, and dropping significant chunks of dollars all around while doing so.

    If our efforts lead to recapturing of unused prior-year visa numbers, a relaxation in per-country limits, a delay on the filing-fee increases, and perhaps some movement on the SKIL Bill, we will have a net gain.

    That guy will do more harm than help us. My opinion thought. He speaks from his point of view only..





    boat wallpaper. a motor oat wallpaper; oat wallpaper. From fō-tō-gră-fē Wallpapers; From fō-tō-gră-fē Wallpapersboat wallpaper. a motor oat wallpaper; oat wallpaper. From fō-tō-gră-fē Wallpapers; From fō-tō-gră-fē Wallpapers
  • a motor oat wallpaper; oat wallpaper. From fō-tō-gră-fē Wallpapers; From fō-tō-gră-fē Wallpapers



  • our notice date on receipt is Sep 12, 2007....but no FP notice yet!

    How long does it take to get FP notice? one of our fren got receipt later than us but already got FP notice ....





    My CTO had a fake resume which said he worked at NASA and studied at MIT. When they ran a background check, everything was false. He was fired. He is a US citizen





    How can we reach the rest of ~496,000 skilled immigrants who are waiting for their green cards? where are they??

    I am not an active IV member but not inactive as well. I called all my retrogressed H1B DESHI friends, talked to my colleagues and reached almost everyone that I known.
    Some of them don’t even know what is visa number, when you can apply 485 etc basic things, unbelievable. They are here 3/4/5 years and already applied for LC. (MESSAGE EDITED) It is very difficult to reach them let alone request for donation.



    Blog Archive